Author Topic: Back to work  (Read 361 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Back to work
« on: September 23, 2015, 06:39:12 PM »
 \'user

It had been a few weeks since we had last heard from Traci Patterson in fact the last time she had been seen was back on September 6th as part of the last leg of the Oceania part of SCW year long world tour in New Zealand. The reason for her absent was she was sending time with her sister Katie who was still in a Singapore hospital following an attack by Twisted Sister so she had come to an agreement with management that until her sister was fully healed. Well it took two weeks but finally Katie had been allowed to travel back to their home in Dallas. Traci had to admit that she was a little unsafe about going back to wrestle since she wasn’t sure how Katie would be without her. Sure her mom had said that she was going to check on her and make sure that she was ok still Traci had her doubts but in the end her sister told that she had go back else she was going to drive her crazy and now we cut to cut to the point we are at now. This was the point of Traci Patterson warming up in the back of the Estadio General Andrés Rodríguez Stadium where SCW was taking place. Soon Traci was approached by the SCW interviewer Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow
Traci I got to say that’s it good to see you back here with us.

Traci Patterson
Well I got to admit Pussy I’m still a little uneasy being here like this I mean I would be much happier if I was here with Traci but it’s not to be. Still I know she is watching tonight back home in Texas and cheering me on of course. However before I carry on I would once again like to say thank you to everyone who sent cards, flowers and messages of support to us it truly amazing that so many care about my sister safety.

Pussy Willow
Well the fans I’m sure are please to hear that news but let’s switch over to tonight and your match. It’s certainly an interesting one as you are going to be teaming with a relative newcomer to SCW Miss Sam Marlowe who is the younger sister of Cyn Marlowe and you will team up to take on the team most fans would call the most dominate tag team in SCW the Raynin and Gothika the Fallen. Now we know you have been a tag champion in the past with Mercedes Vargas but do you think that you can are just cannon fodder here tonight?

Traci looked at her and shook her head.

Traci Patterson
Look Pussy I’m not one who simply compete to make up numbers I’m here to win and yeah there is no doubt that the Fallen are good I mean you don’t become three time tag champions by not having talent but yeah I’m not scared and I’m sure that Miss Marlowe will be the same for me looking forward to competing and maybe even pulling off a huge upset.

Pussy looked at Traci and nodded.

Pussy Willow
Well as you say you are a former two time tag champion so does that make you the one who will be the leader of the team?

Traci let out a chuckle at Pussy.

Traci Patterson
I’m a leader just because I have been here longer? Look Pussy it doesn’t work like that if it did then we see wrestlers in their 70’s and 80’s as the dominate force here look you said it earlier Sam is the sister of Cyn Marlowe so don’t you think that means she is just scrub off the street? No she will have her sister helping her and making sure that she is ready to compete in this match on a level that can match me. I look forward to seeing if we can gel as a tag team of course it would be nice to team with someone who doesn’t hate my guts.

Traci looked at Pussy who chuckled as well.

Pussy Willow
Ok one final question for you. I don’t know if you have heard but management have signed Helena Ring who much like you is a large muscular woman from Texas. Are you worried about maybe being replaced on SCW?

Traci looked at Pussy and looked at her like she was almost offend.

Traci Patterson
Are you trying to get me rattled or something Pussy? I mean you seem that way but listen I’m not worried about who gets signed to the company I mean really if management want to sign someone they shouldn’t be like oh we better make sure Traci is ok with it! I have seen Miss Ring and she is impressive and I’m sure when the time we will have a strong battle but I wish her luck in her career but I’m just going to carry on worrying my career and not what Helena is doing. So if you don’t mind I got to get ready now!

With that Traci walked away from Pussy as she did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image