Author Topic: I am the true lord of the ring.  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
I am the true lord of the ring.
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »
 It was time for the NWA’s annual Lord of the Ring event which was being held from the Birthplace of SCW Las Vegas, Nevada so naturally there were several members of SCW competing in the event including “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy, the other competitors? Fellow Team Erick members Misty and Ace Baldwin where also representing SCW alongside Angel The Malignant, DJ and El Locon from RVW, Duke Ata Tupoi, Canadian Crippler and Ethan Brody from ACW, Spectre, Derek Parks and Sean Jackson from the soon to be deceased BACW and Magnum Randal. Vixen and Chris Xtreme where representing the NWA as a whole, can Mathew win?

Matthew’s hotel room, San Francisco, California
May 15th, 2013, 11:00am

This has not been a good week for me.

Through my assistance Team Erick once again asserted dominance over the idiots in Team SCW but a spanner has been thrown into the works, a massive spanner by the name of Jason Burnside and what’s worse is that we don’t know his motivations, and as for why that psychopath is out of prison……I refuse to answer that.

However I will be answering questions that relate to two things, the upcoming Lord of the Ring event being held by the NWA which I, off course, am participating in alongside Misty and Ace Baldwin and my Roulette Title Match against Thatcher Rex of Team SCW, I guess my officiating in last week’s Roulette Rules Mixed Tag Match that featured Rex brought the match forward, for now I wish to focus on the Lord of the Ring match for two reasons, that promo will take significantly longer so it is best that I get it out of the way as soon as possible and it will leave me to do my next promo tomorrow.

“Look, I’m sorry you lost your son but you can’t hold us responsible for the failings of the criminal justice system!” I heard Marty yell down the phone for the fifth time since Climax Control, you know that old saying “there’s no such thing as bad publicity”? As far as we’re concerned that’s total bollocks! At least as far as the Burnside situation is concerned, Marty eventually hanged up and grunted in annoyance. “Remind me again, why did you hire Burnside?”

“I needed someone who could match Casey’s strength and at the time I thought that bringing in someone with no wrestling experience and teaching him some basic wrestling moves would be my best option.” I responded as I folded my arms. “Instead the whole debacle nearly killed my career and killed my brother’s career and now that he’s back we need to be extra vigilant.”

“Do we even know whose side this guy’s on?” Al chimed in and I shook my head.

“Based on his actions I assumed that he was on Team SCW’s side but he didn’t stop once to check on Thatcher or Faith, all he seemed to care about was causing as much chaos as possible.” I responded as I turned to them. “That is exactly what SCW doesn’t need right now, more chaos to fuel the fire between Team SCW and Team Erick.”

“I thought he was in jail anyway, can’t we just report him to the authorities?” Zach asked and we turned to him.

“I told you before, we will remain silent about that until the time is right, right now the last thing we need is dissension in Team Erick’s ranks!” I responded and the Skar Bros quickly took that as their cue to be quiet.

“Even though you’re facing fellow Team Erick members Misty and Ace Baldwin in the Lord of the Ring match.” Marty pointed out and I just stared at him. “So I’m assuming that you’ll just hope that the three of you will stay professional?”

“We’ll have too if we want Team SCW to win.” I responded as I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. “Speaking of the match, I have a promo to do and I trust the three of you know what that means.”

“Yep, it’s time for us to leave!” Marty said before he stood up and led himself and the Skar Bros out of the room and closed the door behind them, once I knew that I had some time to myself I turned to the camera ready for my promo.

“One ring, fifteen competitors, five teams, one winner, it is that time of year again where wrestlers from all over the NWA compete in the Lord of the Ring match and I am proud to represent Team Erick in this match alongside Misty and Ace Baldwin, my encounters with Misty have been limited since I debuted in SCW and the last time an associate of mine met Ace Baldwin he ended up costing Ace the match, I can only hope that the three of us can set that aside and secure a win in this match.

And now I will explain some technical details about this promo.

“And as for the promo order for this match it will be simple, I will address each team in alphabetical order and move onto the next team after I’ve addressed all three members of one team and for obvious reasons I’ll be leaving Team SCW out of it, naturally I am starting with Team ACW, some may call them the underdogs for having three unproven wrestlers in it, I disagree.”

First up is my old ally Ata.

“Ata Tupoi, a man who I hold in high regard and someone who’s been used as a mercenary of sorts in SCW, it’s a shame that you never signed on to represent us as we would’ve been sure to crush all opposition in our way but I guess you had to choose your home federation, that was your first and last mistake as you are facing the three best wrestlers that SCW has to offer and rest assured, you will lose!”

Next up is Canadian Crippler.

“Crippler, I tried to watch your promo for material for material but all I got was irrelevant nonsense! I think that fact paints a perfect picture of how seriously your taking this match and rest assured that will be your downfall! You obviously have no idea who you’re dealing with because otherwise you’d be seeing this match in a different light, this will be another easy victory for Team Erick.”

Next up is Ethan Brody.

“Ethan Brody never heard of you so I assume that you are a newcomer to ACW and by extension the Alliance, I don’t think a more accurate picture of how desperate ACW is could be painted by a Renascence Artist! Needless to say ACW’s participation in this match was over before it even began and I, Misty and Ace Baldwin will see to it personally!”

Next up is Team BACW and Spectre.

“I often describe the members of SCW trying to keep the old Christian/Mark regime going as servicemen trying desperately to fix a sinking ship even as it’s descending into the water, needless to say that ship will soon be joined by BACW and unless it’s members find new homes elsewhere in the Alliance they will be joining the ship, Spectre, we have never met personally but you did successfully defend your title against Goth and for that I commend you, however if I was challenging for the title I can guarantee you that there would’ve been a new champion crowned that night and I will prove it in the ring!”

Next up is Derek Parks.

“Two companies in a row have sent in complete unknowns, I guess that shows just how desperate a company BACW is! Derek you will be better off just pulling out of the match and saving yourself the humiliation at Team SCW’s hands, you do not realize who you are up against but you will find out very, very soon and by then it will be far too late!”

Next up is Sean Jackson.

“Finally, someone I’m familiar with, Sean Jackson! And I can see already that you do not like your partners in crime! Too bad for you, I respect Misty and Ace Baldwin and most importantly we are on the same page! You three on the other hand are a car wreck waiting to happen, we all know that the result will be ugly but we won’t be able to turn away from the carnage! Enjoy your brief time in the match Team BACW!”

Next up is Team NWA and Vixen.

“Up until now I’ve been addressing my opponents in the order that they were announced in, that will have to change for Team NWA for one reason and one reason alone, Vixen is on Team NWA! A member of Team SCW is on the opposing team from Team SCW which is filled with Team Erick Members, I’m sure I don’t have to remind you how badly this will end for her! Vixen, you should’ve left the sinking ship when you could love because now you will lose at our hands!”

Next up is Magnum Randall.

“Magnum, do you remember the last time we were in a ring together? I do, more specifically I remember pinning you for the three count! This may be a different match with different rules but history has a habit of repeating it’s self doesn’t it? And I can assure you that history will repeat itself in the Lord of the Ring match!”

Next up is Chris Xtreme.

“As for Chris, I barely remember this idiot from last year’s King of the Deathmatch tournament though the fact that I was eliminated in the first round doesn’t help at all! Chris you are just another wrestler blocking Team SCW’s path to greatness but I assure you that that will all change when the bell has rung and Team SCW is declared the victors.”

Last but not least are Team RVW and Angel.

“I was tempted to ignore Team RVW completely they are an upstart company in this alliance that took advantage of PRA’s closure after all! But then I saw who was representing the company! Angel the Malignant! Whilst we have never met I do know that you have faced the lovely Jessie Salco in the Super J Tournament earlier this year, how did that end?” I asked before playing the end of the match on the TV. “That’s right, you lost by pinfall and as I said before history will repeat itself!”

Next up is DJ.

“Ah yes, DJ, another wrestler who lost to a Bombshell in the Super J Cup Tournament, only this time he has his chance at avenging the loss! Unfortunately we won’t let that happen! This match may be every man and woman for themselves but we won’t be stopped either way! I hope you enjoy being tossed over the top rope DJ because that’s exactly where you are going!”

Last but not least is El Locon.

“I couldn’t care less about El Locon, he is yet another unknown to me and I will make sure that he is eliminated swiftly! There’s no other way for this to go, like I said RVW is an upstart company in the NWA and its choice of wrestlers really shows that fact and with the assistance off Misty and Ace Baldwin Team SCW will be victorious.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Team SCW will be unstoppable in this match! We will work together like a well-oiled machine and anyone who gets in our way will be swiftly thrown over the top rope! My name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and on behalf of Team SCW I would like to say that Team ACW, BACW, NWA and RVW are about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image