Author Topic: James Tuscini - Two Time Internet Champion  (Read 330 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
James Tuscini - Two Time Internet Champion
« on: October 10, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
 RECAP OF JAMES TUSCINI VERSUS RYAN KEYS MATCH FOR THE INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP

Narrator:  Oh my goodness! The Internet Championship match between Ryan Keys and James Tuscini was awesome to say the least. James won the match and regained the Internet Championship to become a two-time Internet Champion. However after the show was over word was traveling around backstage that due to the brutal maneuvers and holds placed on Ryan Keys he suffered an injury that is likely to take him out of action for a time. I’m not sure how much truth there is to those comments as I haven’t been able to verify it yet. As I was watching the match I couldn’t see that Tuscini did anything deliberately to injure Keys so it appears it must have been just “one of those things” that is an occupational hazard in the sport of wrestling. Unfortunately, for James Tuscini anyway, the fans overwhelmingly support Ryan Keys over him so that isn’t faring well with the fans.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

>

James Tuscini, and his Uncle-Manager Pinky del Ferrando, are holding a fan-greeting session at the Sydney Opera House where Sin City Wrestling will be holding Climax Control 194. We notice James is wearing casual clothing consisting of blue jeans, a black pullover shirt, and black athletic shoes. Pinky is wearing a casual gray suit with a white shirt and a matching gray tie and he’s wearing black dress shoes. The fans in attendance are anxious to hear what the two have to say even though they don’t like James Tuscini.

James:  Hi! My name is James Tuscini and I’m your two-time Sin City Wrestling Internet Champion!

The fans in attendance, mostly huge supporters of Ryan Keys, immediately start yelling things at James and Pinky.

Fans:  YOU SUCK! YOU INJURED RYAN KEYS! YOU’RE EVIL!

James jumps in to counter their comments.

James:  Whoa! Wait a minute! Let me explain! I didn’t do anything during the match to deliberately injure Ryan Keys. If you’ve paid attention to both our time in Sin City Wrestling you know I’ve always had positive and supportive comments for Keys. Watch a re-run of the match and you’ll see I was fully within the rules of the match. I didn’t violate any rules. I didn’t do anything that was illegal or underhanded. I honestly had no idea of any injury until after the match when word was running around in the backstage area. Don’t blame me for something I didn’t do. Also remember there hasn’t been any official verification of the information concerning Ryan Keys.

The fans start to chant and they get so loud that James and Pinky cannot even hear themselves think.

Fans:  YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS! YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS! YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS!

This loud chanting goes on for some time and finally James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando decide if they cannot talk and be heard then they will leave. We watch as the two turn and walk off the stage and disappear behind the stage. However that doesn’t stop the fans from continuing to chant.

Fans:  YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS! YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS! YOU SUCK! WE WANT RYAN KEYS!

WHAT’S NEXT?

Since James and Pinky were being rudely insulted by Ryan Keys fans they decided to make their way back to their dressing room to present the remainder of their comments for Climax Control 194. The two are sitting at the dining room table in their dressing room and both are sipping beers from bottles and we notice there are numerous other bottles of beer on the table.

James:  Hi! I’m James Tuscini and I’m your current Internet Champion, and a two-time Internet Champion, so deal with it as that’s fact you cannot deny.. Everyone doubted me after I lost the Internet Championship to Ryan Keys. Griffin Hawkins doubted me but he stopped doubting when I kicked his ass in the Briefcase Ladder Match to officially regain the Number One Contendership for the Internet Championship that I already owned. Ryan Keys stopped doubting when I kicked his ass and took back the Internet Championship from him. Now as we walk into Climax Control 194 all you doubters will stop doubting when Unholy Alliance steps into the ring and destroys Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins.

James looks over at Pinky who is sitting there with a grin on his face but he has been very quiet.

James:  You sure are quiet for being the loud mouth in our family. What’s up Uncle? Cat got your tongue? Or maybe you’re missing Missy the Sheep? B-a-a-a-a-a! Har har har!

Pinky:  *bleep* off James! I want to make several things clear so there’s absolutely no misunderstanding by anyone. I’ll be at ringside for the Main Event pitting James and Dmitri against Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins. I know since Hawkins and Harris have nothing in common, and they mix as well as oil and water, that they’ll probably resort to illegal stuff to the point of totally violating the rules and trying to inflict serious damage on Dmitri and James. I’m sitting here before you to let you two know that if you two do that then I have the right, as the Manager of James Tuscini, and the Corner Man for Unholy Alliance, to do whatever it requires to take you two out. Don’t be fools and cross over that line because if you do it will be a decision you will regret for the rest of your lives.

James:  I don’t usually see Uncle Pinky this pissed off. Sure glad I’m on his side. Guess you two have a decision to make. We can do this match the easy way or the hard way. If you want to go the hard way then so be it. If you get injured by myself, Dmitri, or Pinky, then crawl back to your dressing rooms, take a look in the mirror, and realize the persons staring back as you are the reason you got your asses handed to you at Climax Control 194.

Pinky:  Let me get one other comment in before you continue. I treat Dmitri just as I treat my family, my flesh and blood, James Tuscini. Dmitri is not just a wrestler I work with. He’s like having another Nephew to look after. In our full-blooded Sicilian Italian culture if you cross one of our family members then you end up dealing with all our family members. Please, Calvin and Griffin, I’ve given you fair warning, so don’t do something stupid that you’ll regret into eternity.

James:  I’d like to address our two victims, I mean opponents, for Climax Control 194. First I want to tell you, Calvin, the level of disadvantage you’re in. I remember a match once where I was forced to team with Steve Ramone as a Tag Team partner. At that time I was feuding big time with Ramone for the Roulette Championship. I had just defeated Steve Ramone to earn the Roulette Championship in an Electrified Steel Cage match on May 1, 2016, at Climax Control 146. Then two weeks later, on May 15, 2016, Management assigned Steve Ramone to be my Tag Team partner to take on Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson known as The Monstimals. Ramone had no intention of supporting me as his Tag Team partner so when that stupid jerk punk ass left the ring during the match, grabbed the Roulette Championship Title Belt that belonged to me, and tried to run off into the crowd, I taught him a lesson that you don’t cross me. I left the ring, dragged Ramone back to the ring, took back my Roulette Championship Title Belt, and then left Ramone in the ring to get the shit kicked out of him by Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson. Steve Ramone crossed me once and I crossed him twice. So what does my comments on being forced to team with Steve Ramone have to do you with teaming with Griffin Hawkins? Everything! You’re one arrogant asshole and unfortunately arrogance is one of those things that caused you to lose the World Championship to Dmitri. Regardless of how much smack you talk it will always remain in your mind that your arrogance cost you the Championship. Now you have to be teamed with Griffin Hawkins who is a wrestler you know little about. Sucks to have a Tag Team partner who doesn’t like you, doesn’t care to support you, and who hasn’t fared well in the wrestling ring especially against me. And, by the way, I would like to remind you of a very important date that is forever written into the Wrestling history books. The date was August 20, 2017. The event was Climax Control 189. The event was a wrestling match between me and you. Do you remember what happened Calvin? You lost to me by pinfall. Never forget that okay? I mean, come on, how can you forget losing legally to me by pinfall when you told me I was the most worthless excuse of an Internet Champion?

Pinky:  You both saw what happened right? Hawkins managed to get one win over Ryan Keys and then he got a big ego and demanded to face Keys for the Internet Championship. He said he was more qualified than James Tuscini to challenge Ryan Keys even though James held, at that time, a 5-1 record over keys. By the way, for those of you who failed Math in school, with the win James got over Ryan Keys at Climax Control 193, he is now 6-1 over Ryan Keys. What Griffin got instead of a match to challenge Ryan Keys for the Internet Championship was a match with James Tuscini, a Briefcase Ladder Match, and James won the match, faced Ryan Keys, and he is now a two-time Internet Champion. Chew on those facts punks.

James:  Now I get to talk to you Griffin. You, just like Calvin Harris, got a big head, you got over-confident, your ego swelled, and you came into the Briefcase Ladder Match against me and left as the loser. Now you again talk smack now that I’m Internet Champion again. We’ll have that Internet Championship match at High Stakes VII but first you have to survive this match against me and Dmitri. What does this mean for you Hawkins? It means you’re teamed with someone who hates you and would rather see you dead than as his Tag Team partner. On my side of the ring you have me and Dmitri who have been teamed as Unholy Alliance for a long time. We support each other. We are like brothers. We are like family. We know our way around the ring. When our partner is in the ring during a Tag Team match we know what they are thinking and we know when they should be tagged out and they know when the one outside should be tagged in. Trust me, Griffin, that Calvin Harris isn’t teamed with you in this Tag Team match to support you or help you. His only goal in this match is to try to destroy Dmitri, or at least inflict severe damage on him, so that when High Stakes VII comes around he might actually have a slim chance of defeating Dmitri and retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. As for us? You already know how well I can do in the ring. Remember our Briefcase Ladder Match? Well, damn, how can you forget that match? The loser of matches usually retain their bad experience due to the loss longer than us winners retain our good experience winning the match. Just be prepared for anything because the instant you two go off the rules and turn the match violent the gates of Hell will open up and fire and brimstone will be upon you. Here’s a hint for you two. You do NOT want that to happen. Anything else you wish to add to our comments Uncle?

Pinky:  Nah! I’ve said what needed to be said.

FINAL THOUGHTS

James:  Let me add this final thought for the benefit of Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins. You two mix like oil and water, and get along as well as cats and dogs, while me and Dmitri are so close we are like one. What we could literally do in this match is to hop in and out of the ring and not have to use any wrestling holds or maneuvers on you two. I mean, come on, we could just stand there and watch you two beat the beejeebers out of each other, as you hate each other that much, and then when you’re done beating each other down we hop into the ring and get the pinfall or submission win. Now that would be one hell of an amusing way for our match to go. So while you two are despising each other and fighting each other me and Dmitri are very close. I won’t call the relationship between me and Dmitri so close that it is as deep and binding as his love affair with Gothika, but I’ll tell you that our hearts beat as one when it comes to wrestling. You two cannot overcome us even if you sold your souls to Satan.

James and Pinky pick up their beers and click the bottles together in a toast to their upcoming win at Climax Control 194.