Author Topic: "Halloween Time!"  (Read 486 times)

Offline Caleb Storms

• View Profile
    • Caleb Storms
"Halloween Time!"
« on: October 22, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »
Caleb ultimately lost the match to Austin James Mercer but he didn’t go down without a fight taking two of Austin’s finishers to keep him down for the three count but the following week Caleb would make a big impact on his own and for the wrong reasons as he saw the current situation with Sin and used that for his latest song parody called “Roxi’s Soul”, a parody of “Stacy’s Mom” by Fountains of Wayne and had to be hid from Team Hero in the immediate aftermath.

However, Caleb couldn’t stay hidden forever, this week is the annual Halloween show (being hosted by the Addams Family) and Caleb was in action taking on the returning Jack D. The Ripper and Wolfslair’s Alex Jones in a Triple Threat Match and as per the tradition, the stipulation for that match would be determined on the night, can Caleb pick up another win?

Backstage at Climax Control, Sam’s Town, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 18th of October 2020, 11:00pm

Katie told me it was a bad idea, maybe I should’ve listened to her instead of my one year old Labrador.

You get no prizes for guessing what I’m referring too but it’s my latest song parody that has gotten me in hot water with Team Hero and right now, Katie is pretty much pushing my to the parking lot of Sam’s Town after my parody had aired, luckily for us it was right before tonight’s Main Event which gave me plenty of time to leave.

Not that I want too.

“But I want to watch the Main Event!” I protested as Katie pushed me towards the parking lot, she weighs a hundred pounds less than I do yet she’s having no trouble in pushing me towards the parking lot. “And it was a funny………...”

“Don’t even start!” Katie interrupted me as she continued to push me out of the arena. “I told you, in detail, that this was a bad idea but rather than listen to your wife, you listened to the fucking dog!”

“But it passed the Lemmy test!” I continued to protest, and it continued to fall on deaf ears. “So, what if Team Hero got offended?”

“So what?! Caleb, Sin’s been attacking Bombshells for months, last week Jessie was her latest victim and she won the Roulette Championship tonight!” Katie responded before pausing as we were just outside the parking lot. “Okay, bad example, especially considering who she took the title from, but Sin is going after Roxi next and you thought that parody was a good idea!?” Katie added as she ran a hand down her face. “At least things can’t get worse.”

“Err, Caleb Storms?” We looked up and saw a stage hand approaching us with next week’s card in hand, Katie took it from him as my hands were occupied with trying to prevent her from pushing me into the parking lot and once she saw a match on the card she handed it back.

“Never mind, it just got worse.” Katie sighed to herself as the stage hand walked off and I gave her a confused look. “Next week’s the Halloween show and I was hoping that Jessie and Kedron would be defending their newly won titles and you had the week off, nope, they have the week off, the Bombshell Internet and the World Heavyweight Championships are on the line and you are in action.”

“Don’t suppose it’s the World Heavyweight Title Match, right?” I asked and Katie shook her head.

“Admittedly, I’d feel a bit better about that.” Katie admitted as she shook her head. “But no, Agostino Romano is Jack Washington’s challenger, you’re in a Triple Threat Match against Alex Jones and Jack D. The Ripper.” Katie added and I nodded as I started to process it. “Before you ask, I checked the match description, there’s only one mention of any championship and that’s the fact that Alex Jones is a former World Heavyweight Champion!” Katie added and I nodded as I got the idea but let my guard down letting Katie shove me towards the car.

“But I don’t get it, why wouldn’t you want me to wrestle?” I asked as I reluctantly got in the car and Katie got in the passenger side. “You want me to make money, right?”

“And I also want you to survive the night, Team Hero will be out for your blood unless I take over our side of the Twitter Account for a few days and go into damage control mode!” Katie responded before quickly getting her phone out. “At least you’re not doing something completely moronic, like going as Fenris for Halloween.”

“Err, yeah, about that.” I stated sheepishly and Katie looked at me like I had just admitted to being suicidal. “I brought the costume online……...”

“Caleb……...” Katie trailed off as she was clearly at her wits end at this point.

“I’ve been hiding it at the studio since I arrived, because I knew you’d burn it the moment you saw it.” I added and Katie ran both hands down her face. “It cost me a fair bit of money as well.”

“How much money?!” Katie demanded and I leaned in to whisper the amount in her ear, once she had processed the information she looked ready to throw me through a window, “There’s only one place where we have that kind of money and that’s in the Bloodstock savings, how much is left in there?!”

“More than enough for next year.” I assured her and Katie just face-palmed. “I ordered it months ago, it’s not like we where going to Bloodstock this year anyway thanks to the pandemic.”

“Okay, that’s true, I’ll give you that.” Katie responded as she took a deep breath. “I want to see that thing, if I don’t think it’ll piss off Fenris I’ll let you wear it, if it will, you had better be prepared to destroy it and ask whoever you brought it from for a refund.”

“You do know who your talking about, right?” Caleb pointed out and Katie nodded with an exasperated look on her face.

“I was there when you pissed him off Caleb.” Katie sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. “Both times! Now if you excuse me, I have damage control to do!” Katie added before she started tweeting.

*promo time*

Needless to say, the guy I brought the Fenris costume from refunded me in no time and Katie took me to a nearby costume store to buy a replacement, for a much cheaper price I might add, even so I had a match to promote so let’s get too it.

“It’s Halloween time again and you know what that means for me and the other members of the SCW Roster, that’s right it’s the annual Halloween Special and the only thing that’s different this year is the fact that neither Roulette Title is on the line, but enough about the matches that don’t involve yours truly because for this year’s Halloween special I’m taking on Alex Jones and Jack D. The Ripper in a Triple Threat Match!”

A terrifying one at that!

“I’m going to start with Jack D. The Ripper for one very good reason, the fact that Mark pretty much only booked him for this show because he’s, and I quote, “he’s a right scary fucker”, now in my opinion there’s only one thing that terrifies me more than the prospect of ever wrestling Fenris again and that’s………whatever that Mr. Blobby thing was that Krystal posted a gif off, seriously what are the English on?! But if Jack can’t scare me the same way Fenris or Mr. Blobby can then he shouldn’t be a problem!”

Next up is Alex!

“And I go from one Wolfslair member to another in Alex Jones, though I think if this week wasn’t the Halloween Special this match probably would’ve been just me against Alex Jones, but I digress! Alex, we’ve faced off before when you and Johanna were the Mixed Tag Team Champions alongside my partner Jessie Salco, now what happened last week involving Jessie and Johanna? Oh yeah! Jessie beat Johanna to end her Roulette Title reign after one defence and whilst a title isn’t on the line in this match, I still feel good about my chances at beating you in this match!”

It’s that simple.

“Jack is basically as scary as Barney the Dinosaur to me but then again I have a phobia of Fenris, so it takes a lot to scare me these days. Alex we’ve faced off before, but this time will be different as I will walk out the winner of this match! Feel free to stop laughing whenever you feel like it Alex but I’ll remind you that Johanna underestimated Jessie last week and it cost her the Roulette Championship and you know what they say about those who fail to learn from history.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“They are doomed to repeat it! As far as I’m concerned Jack is an afterthought in this match because you Alex are my true target and I pretty much only started with Jack to get him out of the way! At the end of the day, Jessie started Wolfslair’s losing streak and I’m going to continue it in this match regardless of Jack’s involvement because you two had better brace yourselves as there’s a storm brewing, otherwise you’ll be blown away by “The Metal Storm” Caleb Storms!”

I walked off as the scene fades.
user posted image