Author Topic: "I am not a trained wrestler!"  (Read 412 times)

Offline Evelyn Welch

• View Profile
    • Evelyn Welch
"I am not a trained wrestler!"
« on: July 19, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »
 The scene opens and a cell phone’s camera turns on.

• REC

The phone’s camera is on selfie mode and facing the camera is Evelyn Welch. Evelyn Welch is outside the local Las Vegas’ arena where this upcoming Climax Control is being held. She starts to straighten her fingers through her hair and blows a kiss to herself as she swings her hair over the shoulder.

EVELYN WELCH: “I personally find this match to be deplorable and despicable. My intentions upon signing with SCW was not to be an active competitor of the ring, but lead my clients to gold. I find myself in my SCW’s debut this week on Climax Control and it’s sickening to my stomach. It makes my stomach wrench with disgust. I have to face a woman who is known as nothing more than trailer park trash.”

Evelyn places her hand over her stomach and imitates as if she’s going to hurl.

EVELYN WELCH: “And why was I put into this predicament? Some say the reason this match was even made had to do with the fact I alleged interfered in the match last week between Anthrax and Liam Ryan; however, anybody with any real sense can obviously see it was just a ploy by the SCW’s administration to cover their own asses. It is in fact that Mark Ward is still sore that I have more authority over him and unafraid of his supposed power over this country. His means of payback is putting not only my physical well-being in jeopardy, but my career as well against this… travesty of a competitor: Twisted Sister.”

She holds her right hand up to the side of her head and starts circle her finger in a circular motion, indicating Twisted Sister is crazy.

EVELYN WELCH: “I understand the stipulations surrounding this match. I have to compete in it or I can start looking for another job. Let me just say one thing, there needs to be some strict rules and regulations for this insane thing of a woman should be obliged to follow. She needs to keep her little ‘toys’ in the back and keep this match to as much wrestling as she possibly can. I do not think it is in her best interest to intend on causing any harm to me because if she does, I promise you… I will sue her ass!”

She pouts her lips out and slants her phone down as she cocks her head to the side while moving to the side, so the camera picks up the freeway in the background.

EVELYN WELCH: “I. Will. Sue. Her. PERIOD!”

She arches her right eyebrow and licks her lips.

EVELYN WELCH: “There was this cryptic message she sent to SCW’s inbox and inside was a video message for yours truly. She threatened to burn my face with a blow torch. Well honey, I think it’s time for you to reformulate a different plan because your original one is as stale as your look. What year are we in? 2019 as I thought, but why do you look like something out of a 1960s horror film? Honey, get with the program! You are not an antique or vintage. You’re just a washed up old prude of a woman who needs to overcompensate for her lack of anything.”

She grabs a handful of her hair and she flows it down her chest as she briefly rolls her neck around.

EVELYN WELCH: “Twisted Sister, I am so sorry you were outsmarted, outwitted, and outmatched at ringside last week. Maybe if you tried a little harder, you could have actually assisted Anthrax in this match. How long have you been doing this now?  It doesn’t take rocket science to be a ringside valet, but it takes real intelligent to a person’s manager. That is the difference between you and I: you’re just a piece of eye candy while I’m a real manager. I am good with my words and I know how to get my clients what they deserve. What have you ever done for Anthrax beside lead him down the ring and stand around like a little psychotic cheerleader? Nothing!”

She waves her finger in front of her face and smirks deviously.

EVELYN WELCH: “Your real problem with me is not that I supposedly caused your boyfriend to lose last week. You real problem with me is that you’re jealous!  Your jealous because I’m not afraid to demand things from Mark Ward. You’re jealous because I’m not afraid to demand things for my client Liam Ryan. I promised the future to my client and I am seeing to it that he achieves this goal by the end of 2019. I promised Liam Ryan to be the next big thing in SCW, but what have you ever promised Anthrax besides a blowjob? You’re jealous that it didn’t take me long to get over on women like you. You are mad that I am already the Queen of SCW and sweetie, you should be. You’ve been here much longer, and people think you’re a whack job! I’m laying down trends and making a name for my client while you’re just laying on your back!”

She purses her lips and firmly points her finger to the center of the selfie as she keeps it there, but continues to talk.

EVELYN WELCH: “So, go right ahead. Step inside the ring with me and proclaim your physical dominance over me. Do you really think the people are going to take notice of you because you were capable of beating a woman ten times smaller than you? Do you think the world is going to think great things when Twisted Sister’s name is heard because you beat a manager!? No, you won’t gain anything from this match. If you really wanted respect, you would challenge somebody like Mercedes Vargas or Alicia Lukas. At least, then you know you would have to actually back up your words instead of picking on a defensive little manager who has no experience whatsoever as an in-ring competitor!”  

She raises her hand to the top of her head and slides her fingers through her blonde locks.

EVELYN WELCH: “You are absolutely pathetic for even requesting this match. I shouldn’t be in this match. Heck, I shouldn’t even be on the card as a competitor. SCW is Liam Ryan’s big break and he should be booked in his second match. We are taking an opportunity away from him as we are opening the show. It’s NOT fair to my client! It’s not fair to his 2019’s goals. It’s not fair that has to be ringside and witness a freaking BEAST maul his innocent, little, and beautiful manager in the middle of the ring!”

She starts to walk toward the arena with the freeway behind her still in the background.

EVELYN WELCH: “But if I do manage to win and walk away with the upset of upsets, what is that going to say about you huh? How are you going to feel inside Twisted Sister? If I beat you, it would put you in a lesser league than me. It’s going to make you a bottom feeding bitch! I don’t care how I win. Let me roll you up with a schoolgirl and yes, I will use a handful of your tights as leverage. Let me win by count out after you’ve been disposed of on the outside. Let me win by disqualification because you don’t know any self-control. Any one of those scenarios are going to be seeing yours truly as the victor. My very first wrestling match is going to end in the W!”

She snarls and clicks on her phone as the phone goes off. The scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:28:36 PM by Evelyn Welch »
>