Author Topic: Keys Live Stream  (Read 270 times)

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
Keys Live Stream
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:31:43 PM »
 Ryan soon appeared on screen as he streamed his promo from his loft in Vegas. Keys has started a weekly live-stream of himself playing video games. Tonight's game was none other than his favorite competitive MOBA game, Overwatch.

His tamed brows furrowed as he tried to adjust the webcam setting until he was satisfied. Wearing a white V-cut shirt he looked like he was ready to head out somewhere with the way he was styled. Blue eyes stayed on screen as he broke the silence a bit once he was ready.

“This is gonna be really short, I’m actually gonna start heading out for long beach in a bit. I wanted to do a huge promo for you guys this week, but the timing and a few arrangements with Polly Playtime sort of fell through, not that I didn’t expect it. Polly is.. .. . She’s interesting to work with. Definetly not my first pic for a teammate since we’re so different. Her style is more about flashy punishment, mine is all about movement, so being able to train what we could in-ring we faced a lot of bumps that aren’t smooth at all, but here’s hoping that it’s enough. I’m gonna let her do her thing, I’m gonna be at her corner when she needs it, but when it’s my turn to go in I’m changing the pace. It’s kind of how we settled it, though I barely even got a word in when talking with her. Good thing is that she has a plan. Polly wants a shot at Mikah’s Internet championship as much as I want my shot at Kris’s Roulette title and that’s exactly what we will be going after. Anyway, this is a live-stream, and like the title says I wanted to do a really quick Q & A since I haven’t been connecting a lot with the fans. So let me have it, I’ll start answering questions you guys may have, I won't get through all of them but that’s how this goes.“

At the corner of the screen a quickly growing list of names and chats start to scroll upwards with the viewers currently watching and commenting their questions to the superstar. Ryan’s entrance music lightly played on the background as he scanned over the the questions that popped up to him, chuckling as some were more like requests.  First one was a question about why Ryan hasn’t modeled recently.

“The modeling thing, it comes and goes.  Sometimes I personally ask to do a photoshoot to Christian, sometimes I get offers from agencies, but a clear answer is that I don’t have the time. As most of you know I love spending time in Nevada, it’s my home, so whenever SCW is out of state I stick around for as long as I can before hopping in my car or getting on a plane to head to the next show the day before. So all that time I’m not traveling I’m training back home, getting ready for a show.”

He answered as he looked for another question before thanking the viewer for their questions. Ryan was currently in search for a game with his viewers on his team before the next question popped up just at the hero selection came up.

“What are my thoughts on Kris? Ah, he's cool. I mean he has his own way of thinking that makes people go furious and the guy pokes at that even more, but I've had no problems with him. I don't antagonize anybody, and any opinion he has about me has really not bothered me at all. To me it's all about the ring and what we can do in it. Kris is really strong at applying pressure to someone, and in my last match with him it caught me off guard. But I'm ready for him and whatever he and Mikah have planned.”

During his answer, Ryan had chosen his hero Mccree, and started to play as his eyes caught the following questions.

“The Kris and Mikah show? I haven't sat down to see what it's about. But with those two involved it's gotta be a lot of trash talking and gloating. I haven't hung out with them for too long, but both Mikah and Kris are vicious when it comes to talking about people. I'm sure the show is hilarious, go check it out if you haven't.”

The game sounds mixed with the song playing as Ryan focused on his aiming. New subscribers came up and even more questions kept coming from the active following viewers. The next question was his thoughts on Polly Playtime.

“Like I said, she's interesting. I don't really see us talking much after the match is over, either she'll be happy to get one over on Mikah or she'll be furious. And you don't want to make her angry. Polly looks like she's a screamer and that won't be pretty. But will she be able to beat Mikah? I hope so. We really need that boost coming into Summer XXXtreme.”

Lights flashed from the screen , lighting up the man's features as he casually games. His viewers are entertained with the game on screen with Ryan at a corner window commenting on what's happening on the game.

“What happened to my twitter? I just grew out of it. It was taking up so much time in my day and adding all this unnecessary stress. Once I kicked it, I started to feel better. It's still open, but I rather share my time with the fans here, where I can interact a bit more. Plus with summer XXXtreme coming up I needed more time to myself. Though I met Horace Jackson not too long ago, that was a shock. Didn't think the guy knew who I was, but I'll get the chance to meet him in person at the pay per view.”

While the game continued it passed a few hours as each question the man could see was answered with either a yes or no, or a mine comment. There were many asking him to pose nude for a few things, while others were too personal for him to answer all that well. The last question he decided to answer was about him being ready for his next match.

“Of course I’m ready. This is my chance to get my title back around my waist. After losing it I had no choice but to go back to the bottom and work my way up. I’m as surprised as the rest of you that it only took a few matches to have me all the way up to number one contender.  I got this match with Kris after I gave TNA and Steve the slip last week, but it didn’t surprise me that the bosses called for a Three-way match for the title. But I’m ready for it. I’m gonna be a three time SCW Roulette champion, and I got my chance to do it at Summer XXtreme. No matter what the match ends up being, I’m ready for it.”

He said as he looked at the time , really needing to log off and get on the road. Grunting a bit, the blue eyed man took off his headphones and looked directly at the screen and his viewers watching from all over.

“Alright guys, that was all the time I had for today, I’m sorry. I’ll do a longer stream next week for all of you, but I really need to head to Long beach before Christian roasts my ass. And he’s been waiting for a chance to do that. So as always keep being awesome and believe in keys. See you guys later. “
user posted image[/center …]