Author Topic: Inner beauty vs False Beauty  (Read 342 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Inner beauty vs False Beauty
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:53:27 PM »

\'user

3 Days after High Stakes IV

It's a nice blustery day in Webster, South Dakota as there is just a slight nip in the air. The snow has finally stopped falling for the time being as Zuri has been sitting in the local coffee shop for several hours. It would appear that she is having a hard time dealing with her latest failure inside the ring. Blanca has tried calling her several times but Zuri doesn't want to face her sister. Zuri looks at the side of the a chrome plated napkin dispenser as she questions whether she deserves to continue in Sin City Wrestling. She also begins to question whether or not Mercedes is right.

{Zuri Chastain}
Maybe Mercedes is right for once. I shouldn't kid myself. I don't belong in this business. I should just pack my shit up and return home to Webster, South Dakota.

The sound of little bells ring as the door to the local coffee shop is opened. Zuri's good friend and former training partner Carly Mitchell walks into the shop and doesn't notice her right away. Carly walks further into the shop so she can get a better view of the menu. She stands there looking at the menu until the slightest movement in the bottom corner of the glass catches her eye. She tilts her head to the side before spinning around. Carly nearly jumps out of her tight jeans when she sees Zuri sitting by herself in the booth near the back of the shop. Carly turns back to the cash register to order a grande non fat hazelnut latte and a pumpkin scone. She turns away from the front corner after getting her pumpkin scone from the barista. Carly tells the other barista to bring her latte to her which he complies. She manages to walk between several tables before stopping at the edge of Zuri's table.

{Carly Mitchell}
Hi Sammi

{Zuri Chastain}
No one calls me that any.......

Zuri lifts her head from looking at the napkin canister to notice her old friend Erin Caroline Mitchell, aka Carly Mitchell, standing right beside her table. Zuri really doesn't know what to think about this unexpected visit.

{Carly Mitchell}
How are you Sammi?

{Zuri Chastain}
Out of all the people in the world, you had to walk in here. What are you doing here anyway?

{Carly Mitchell}
I am working on a photo shoot that features some of the worlds best models. I just stopped in to get something to keep me awake. Do you mind if I sit down?

{Zuri Chastain}
I guess...

Carly sits down as Zuri goes back to looking at the napkin canister.

{Carly Mitchell}
What's wrong Zuri?

{Zuri Chastain}
Nothing.

Carly notices the hint of anger inside Zuri's voice as she stretches out her hand toward her friend.

{Carly Mitchell}
Something is definitely bothering you Zuri. If you need someone to listen then I will be that person.

Zuri puts the canister down and places her hand in Carly's hand. She can feel tears forming underneath her mask as Carly just watches.

{Zuri Chastain}
As you may know Carls, I work for a wrestling company called Sin City Wrestling and there is one bitch who seems to enjoy the misery she inflicts on others. She is constantly saying that I don't belong in SCW or that I should get plastic surgery to fix my looks. In the beginning, I kept brushing the comments off but recently her comments just hit me right in the core. Not to mention, she loves to gloat about her winning streaks and how she runs the bombshell division. She also likes to gloat about her dominance in the modeling world.

{Carly Mitchell}
Really, what's her name?

{Zuri Chastain}
Her name is Mercedes Vargas.

{Carly Mitchell}
I can tell you Sammi, that I have never heard of her and I work with the world's top models. This woman probably wouldn't know what really beauty is anyway. When it comes to wrestling, you are one the hardest working females I know. I mean it takes real guts to hide your beautiful face underneath those beautiful masks. That is something Mercedes will never fully understand.

Zuri nods her head as if what Carly was saying was actually making some sense to her. Zuri says goodbye to her good friend and stands up from her booth. Carly finally gets her latte right as Zuri walks away toward the door. Carly slowly watches Zuri leave while thinking to herself, 'How did I let her go?" Zuri waves goodbye to the bartender before walking right out of the front door.

3 days before Climax Control 100

Zuri is sitting on her couch in front of her television screen with bottles of bourbon and whiskey laying around her living room.

The week after High Stakes IV left me wondering what was next for me. I sat right here practically blaming myself for letting down everyone that depended on me to win at High Stakes IV. I couldn't believe how hard I worked for that moment just to have it ripped right underneath me. So yes, I did drown my sowers in booze but eventually the booze couldn't stop the pain of practically failing everyone around me. However thanks to my good friend Carly, who I met in town while getting out my own prison. It was her who finally brought me back to reality.

The reality is that I didn't let anyone down. It just wasn't my night. I do plan on righting my wrongs. The first wrong is letting that stupid bitch Mercedes getting my head. I admit Mercedes, you got to me. You got to me good but trust me when I say this. That will not happen again. You will have to drive a railroad spike through my skull before I let you get inside my head again. We are tied in wins and losses. However we have a third party invading our space. That third party is a nobody who doesn't deserve this shot. Although I will say this we have one common thread in this match. We both want to see Mercedes Vargas removed from top of the Bombshell Roulette division.

Now Traci will be out to teach you a lesson about tag team etiquette but I am coming to put you both out of action for good. This company will survive without Mercedes Vargas hogging the spotlight. I do have to ask you something Mercedes. How can you call me ugly when you are completely made of plastic? There is nothing real about you. I mean you were fake hair extensions, fake nails, fake eyelashes and you even have fake tatas. Tell me, did you get those just to fit in with The Mean Girls? or Did you get them just to impress the referees? I mean hell if you wanted to win like that then why not come out wearing a skimpy bikini as well. At least give the boys something worth while. Oh I forgot, you want to be a classy woman. Well tell me Mercedes, when did bullying someone like me make you classy.

Traci, maybe you should listen to your sister because coming between me and Mercedes head will cost you your own. I do not share well and when it comes to dueling out punishment, I duel it on my own. I am not even bringing Mr. Carlson or Blanca to the ring with me. That's how serious I am about destroying Mercedes from the inside out. What are you going to say Mercedes? Are you going to repeat yourself? Are you going to continue coming up with excuse after excuse for why you don't want to face me? I don't care if I jumped the line. If anyone knows anything about jumping the motherfucking line it would be you. I do remember that it wasn't long after you lost the Bombshell tag team championship that you were practically handed a SCW Bombshell Roulette championship match.

Now tell me Mercedes, how does it feel knowing that you are nothing but a hypocrite. You can call me a line jumper all you damn well please but then you might want to take a moment to look in the mirror. I don't mean stand there and play with your fucking self. I really mean look past the shallow portion that is your facade and look deep down inside your soul. Do you really enjoy being called a fake btich? A wanna be plastic barbie doll who is a deceitful person. I mean you are the reason Liz Smalls left the Mean Girls. She found out the real you. The real you Mercedes is one who uses people to get what she wants but the moment she gets it then she tosses them to the curb. That's what you did to Traci Patterson and that is what you will do to your recent cash cow The Mean Girls.

I know you are going to come back at me saying that I shouldn't have gotten involved last week but let's be honest. You and the rest of the Mean Girls were going to attack Jessie and Amy all because they defeated your precious Veronica. The funny part was it only took me to take you all down. Not to mention, you were pissed off to know that I really don't need my mask. You were more pissed off because you realized that I am more beautiful than you imagined. Did you finally realize that I can fight without my mask on? I just want to know Mercedes, can you fight with your mask on?

What mask you ask? The mask of being better than me. High Stakes IV proved that you are the luckiest bitch on the roster. I mean your face was a crimson mask and you lost countless teeth in the process. I nearly kicked your head into the front row but after Climax Control 100. I will finish what I fucking started. I will kick your head into the second row and watch your blood stain everything it comes in contact with.

After Climax Control 100, I am done with you Mercedes. I am done with you living off my name. I am done making your ass relevant once again. Traci Patterson, if you so as much get in my fucking way, I will end you. You will regret stepping into the ring with me. That sweet girl you saw at High Stakes IV well SHE'S SO GONE.

I will see you bitches on Sunday and remember NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE.