Author Topic: I am sorry to all Marines/Fashion Reject 101  (Read 365 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
I am sorry to all Marines/Fashion Reject 101
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:53:30 PM »
 \'user

Scene 1

It's a rather warm day in South Carolina as the Justice twins are taking a tour of Parris Island with supermodels Adriana Lima and Kate Upton. Adriana is sticking her nose up while Kate and the twins are eagerly waiting to learn about the history of Parris Island from their tour guide South Carolina native Aziz Ansari.

Aziz Ansari:
Welcome to Parris Island ladies, before we begin our tour, I want to get to know a little more about you. So please tell me a little something about you.

Adriana Lima stands there with her leg sticking out just a tad while she is filing her nails. She looks at Aziz and nearly gags.

Adriana Lima: You can't be serious. Since when will I get led around by the hired help. I rather have someone worth looking at to give us this tour. I mean come on, just look at me, I am way better looking than these three ugly groupies.

Kate and the twins just shake their heads as Aziz just shrugs it off.

Aziz: Look, I get it. You are a princess who probably had everything practically handed to her. You probably never got a spanking for talking out of term or speaking to people who could ruin those precious good looks that you love to gloat about.

Zuri, Blanca and Kate are snickering underneath their breaths as Adriana's jaw is nearly touching the asphalt.

Adriana: Excuse me, did you just call me lazy?

Kate Upton: No, I think he was calling you a dummkopf. Seriously Adriana, why are you so caught up with your looks? Half of it is made of plastic.

Blanca Chastain: You know Kate, she reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it. What do you think Zuri?

Zuri walks away from the group as she heads for a clearing on the base. Aziz watches her leave but doesn't say a word. Zuri looks back at the group before disappearing out of sight.

Shoot for match.

Zuri stops midway and leans against a wooden post. She chuckles to herself before glancing up at the small camera that has been following her.

Two weeks ago, I accomplished what I set out to do against Mercedes Vargas. I mean she ran her mouth so much and yet couldn't deliver when it mattered most. Now her true colors did finally show after the match when she and that troll Angelica blindsided my sister and myself. Now I do commend you for your act of bravery but it proves my point all along. You may not want to give me and my twin sister the time of day but you just keep providing evidence of you been one gigantic hypocrite.

Oh, who am I kidding? All of you "Mean Girls" are straight phonies. The only phony that matters most is the one who I am facing this week. You see Veronica this talk of "Jealous Janis" makes no sense. I mean who in the hell would be jealous of four or five fake models with more plastic then a plastic waste dump. Just look at you Veronica, your hair is bleached, your make up looks like it was done by child and let me say your clothes look like they are from the nineties. I wonder if those kids you keep talking about are all in your head. I mean look at you Veronica, I wouldn't want my daughter anywhere near a plastic, fake bitch like you.

I really question your thoughts on what "beauty" really is because if you think it's all about the outward appearance then you have another thing coming. Did you know that people like you cause most young girls to develop eating disorders because you call them fat? You want these girls to be just like you but in all reality you really don't want to help anyone at all. In fact, I guarantee that you would rather everyone die off so that you and your retarded friends can be the only "perfect" beings on the planet.

Wait, wait did you just say "hunty?" What in the hell does that mean? I swear I think you get dumber and dumber with every word that escapes your mouth. Listen here you dummkopf, since day one The Mean Girls have been a thorn in everyone's side here in Sin City Wrestling. Hell, Delia even tried to recruit me but she realized that real beauty will always trump fake beauty. It's funny how you call me a "nobody" when no one really knows anything about you. Veronica, you hide behind The Mean Girls like it is some kind of shield of protection. The Daughters of Darkness keep their personalities different. In case you forgot, you are teaming with one fourth of the The Daughters of Darkness. I guess you haven't forgot since you attacked her from behind like a spoiled brat.

Just so you know, I have no problem cheating to win because I am not the "superhero" you think I am. It appears that you are mixing confidence with cockiness. Yes, you are on a roll but let's not forget one thing. I am no Misty. I am no Roxi Johnson. I am no Amy Marshall. I am unlike any bombshell you have faced thus far in your pathetic career. If you don't believe me, then maybe you should ask your good pal Mercedes about how it feels to lose to the Twins of Justice. Your bullying ways are close to being over. Now if you do think about bringing back up then you will have to contend with Zuri Justice, Necra and Joanne. That's the thing you ladies are lacking in your group. Since you all are these "fashion" models you have the same brain oh wait, that would require someone in that group having a brain to begin with.

Now you can be "sorry" for beating me in your little fantasy world but here in the world the only thing you will be hearing is my name. It's obvious you and your cohorts will attack me for wearing a mask. That's because unlike you I don't have to flaunt my beautiful face all the time. It takes a real strong woman to hide her gorgeous face. I bet you couldn't hide your plastic face underneath a mask. Oh wait, that is your mask isn't it Veronica. What? You don't have any idea what I am talking about do you. Isn't it obvious that your entire face is a mask? Due to the plastic surgery your real face is hiding underneath it all. I bet it's probably so hideous that you got teased when you were a young girl.

You probably watched television shows and read magazines thinking that beautiful women are made to look like barbie dolls. When in all reality, barbie dolls are fake. Just like you. Now, I could sit here all blooming day and run your fake personality through the grinder but I have better things to do. So let me be the first to say sorry to all the Marines who will be present for Climax Control. I highly suggest you cover your eyes to hide from the rejects from Project Runway.

Yes, you have the Bombshell Roulette Championship for now but come High Stakes IV that belt will be coming home to the Daughters of Darkness. Until then, I will enjoy leaving this stupid slut lying in a pool of her own blood. Just like Mercedes found out and everyone else who has faced me. They found out, NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE. Oh and don't forget, we RUN THIS TOWN bitch. Catch you later Veronica, please don't get lost. I really don't want to send out a search party for ya. I much rather be the one who caused your missing person status. See you at Climax Control.

Zuri continues to chuckle as she walks back toward Blanca and Kate Upton. The scene begins to fade as Adriana Lima is lying on the ground holding her mouth after blood is slowly running down Kate Upton's fist.