Author Topic: Justice will prevail  (Read 366 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Justice will prevail
« on: October 02, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »
 \'user

A Glimpse of Blanca's Past

"What is Zuri thinking letting her twin sister step into the ring with her? Will this backfire in her face? Blanca doesn't have any wrestling background. She is just going to cost her twin sister in their bad blood battle with Mercedes Vargas."

That has always been said when it came to the mystery behind Blanca's past. Everyone seems that Zuri is the only wrestler between the two twins. It appears almost everybody in the front office of Sin City Wrestling. Even most of her peers have no idea what Blanca can bring to a real in ring battle. Both Zuri and Blanca expect Mercedes to use this kind of information against the twins. However there is something no one else knows in the company. Blanca has been in the business the same amount of years as her twin maybe even longer. Let's take this time to revisit one of Blanca's training session with Pro Wrestling Legend Dustin James Holt aka Dustin Jay.

:: Dustin Jay ::
Get your ass moving Blanca.

:: Blanca Justice ::
My arms are burning. I don't know if I can go on much longer.

If you want to fucking quit then get your ass out of my gym. I don't have time to waste on someone who will give up after doing simple arm workouts.

I don't want to quit but my arms feel like they are going to fall off.

Dustin's temper is beginning to rise above it's normal level. This wasn't the first time Blanca was acting like a damn diva. He stands in front of her with his arms crossed across his chest. She looks up while holding herself up off the gym floor. Tears are flowing down her cheek as he violently shakes his head.

You are not a professional wrestler Blanca. You know why you are not a wrestler because you are a pussy bitch. Wrestlers are supposed to fight back the pain and gut it out. I guess that is just too hard for a spoiled diva like you Blanca. You have two options Blanca, you can either give the fuck up or prove me wrong. If you chose the first option then don't fucking come back to my gym. I will not waste my time on quitters. Maybe I should spend more of my time with your twin sister. She's already doing in ring workout sessions. Now tell me Blanca, are you going to continue living in your sister's shadow or are you going get your ass in fucking gear?

I will not quit. I shall not give up. I won't let my sister overshadow my own abilities.

The mention of Zuri's name sparks a fire underneath Blanca as she finally finishes her rep of 20 blurpies. She then moves to the punching bag and begins throwing several rights at it. Dustin seems a little impressed that his hard nose training is finally paying off. Months later during her training shows Blanca performing for Dustin's main company that is tied with his training program. She shows her training has worked with a string of victories. She returns to Dustin's gym as he slaps the taste out of her mouth.

What was that for?

You are getting too fucking cocky. Did you think I wouldn't hear you speaking out of your ass? If you want to be a good speaker in this business then use your brain instead of your mouth. This is an extremely important skill to have underneath belt. The skill of not only speaking to what the fans want to hear but speaking with a sense of urgency in your breath that you believe beyond the shadow of doubt that you are the fucking best. If you decide to speak with just your mouth than your brain then you will not want to be around me.

"Blanca, Blanca will you wake up?"

Back to present day

The cameras fade into the living room of the Chastains' estate as Zuri is seen trying to wake her sister up from a nightmare. Blanca is not waking up as Zuri sits down on the carpet next to her twin's face. She thinks about the last few months since she joined Sin City Wrestling. Every time the thought of Mercedes ducking her for the past few weeks causes Zuri to bite her lip. She pounds her fist with her hand while her twin is still a sleep on the couch.

For months, you have been ducking me Mercedes and the times of you ducking me are slowly coming to an end. When I challenged you to a fight Mercedes, I wanted it to be just you and me. Mono e mono. Woman vs Woman, which is a term I use very loosely to describe you. However you were the one who wanted to face The Justice System. In the beginning, I was a bit hesitant because I didn't want my sister to take my pleasure of destroying you limb from limb. Like I said, that was then Mercedes and this is now. Now, I don't care which one of us gets our hands on you. Because no matter what happens, you will get your ass handed to you.

Your pals in The Mean Girls won't be able to save your sorry hyde from the worst scalping in SCW history. Remember Mercedes, you were the one who started all of this but it will be us who adds the next chapter. If you think we are going to be over after this match then you are sadly mistaken. Because I promised myself if I ever got my damn hands around your scrawny neck that I would take my time with you. This week starts the systematically destruction of one member of The Mean Girls.

I just hope you are up for it bitch. Because if you aren't, well it will be a long night for you.

Blanca wakes up from her long nap as she notices Zuri is sitting beside her. A smile comes across her face when she looks at her phone. She lays her head back on the pillow as she daydreams about destroying Mercedes.

I am sure you are going to be like everyone else around here Mercedes. You are going to come after me because I am considered to be the weakest link. Well, that is the first mistake you have made. You see between Zuri and myself we have at least 15 years of experience. Not to mention we have been trained by the best the world has to offer. I could careless who you paid to give you cheap fighting skills but they don't impress me one damn bit.

How many times have we knocked you the fuck out with just one blow? Where you needed several strikes with a steel chair against the back of my sister. The proves that we are superior to you Mercedes. It also proves that we are harder to beat then you realize. Last week, you were lucky to walk away with your limbs intact. If you think you are the first female to perform in the Prison Chamber Match then you need to read up on your match history. You are the first female in SCW history but that means nothing to me. The reason being I have been in that match myself. I know what kind of damage it can do but let's be honest Mercedes you will not be as lucky this week.

Don't start lining up your opponents for your SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship just yet because if Zuri or I beats you this week. Then we should pole vault over anyone who you want to become #1 Contender. Now, the Daughters of Darkness will make sure The Mean Girls' strong hold will not last very long. Madam Justice is coming to brand you the biggest prostitute since Chyna.

Zuri jumps up to her feet followed by Blanca. They high five each other before finishing their thought.

This week will be our finest hour as Justice Will Prevail in the end. Mercedes Vargas, there is really nothing you can do to stop us from spilling your blood. It's time someone rearranged your face. I wonder what you would look like if I knocked your nose underneath your ear. Maybe I could break your jawline. Maybe I could rip out your eyelashes. I bet you thought I would be the calm one well you were so wrong. I am the violent one of the two. Zuri is more using her brain to get something done but I get things done. Unless you haven't figured that out by now. Who is the one delivering the final blow during all of our confrontations? It was me. Get ready Mercedes, because I am coming for you.

For someone who didn't want to give me any of her time, you sure do love keeping my name in your breath. That tells me that you are full of shit. I swear your fucking head is so damn big that it will need it's own zip code. Well, that can be arranged because we are going to knock your head to Jupiter. Next, we will rip your arms out of it's sockets and shove them so far up your ass that you can walk like the ass monkey you really are. Then we will chop your legs off where you will have to scoot your way around instead complaining about what shoe goes with what outfit. Necra was right. The evil courses through my veins just like my blood.

The Mean Girls have no idea what they have done after crossing our paths during our first week in this company. Then that little bitch Mercedes will get what is coming to her. Climax Control will be the night Justice outshined the fashion rejects. The Daughters of Darkness will win the first battle in the growing war that is slowly beginning to brew. The bombshell division will be turned upside down. Just know Mercedes, WE RUN THIS TOWN!!!

Zuri walks out of focus as Blanca smirks.

NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE.

Blanca's phone vibrates in her pocket as she pulls out it. She tilts the phone a bit to show Necra was the one calling her. Before she answers it she glances back up toward the camera.

No good deed goes unpunished. See you on Sunday bitch.

Blanca slides open her phone as she walks out of focus while talking to Necra.