Author Topic: It's my time now  (Read 303 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
It's my time now
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:13:05 PM »
 ^Disclaimer: The following as strong persuasive language and acts of graphic violence. No one was murdered in the making of this.^

{Part 1}

\'user

Justice happens my way

It's a beautiful day in Webster, South Dakota as Zuri Chastain and her twin sister are enjoying two slices of coconut pie and two cups of caramel latte. They have always enjoyed spending time together ever since they were reunited around their 18th birthday.

That was a great workout today. I haven't worked up a sweat that much since high school.

Yeah, it was nice to get back into the gym. Now what can you tell me about this Victor Morrison dude.

I don't really know to be honest. I was sitting in our office working on somethings when Mr. Carlson told me about Morrison. I ran a background check on him but the strange thing. He doesn't exist. So I have no idea who he is but I have Bryon keeping an eye on him.

The diner they are in is a very peaceful one since the people who owns it are family friends. The original patrons are very sweet to the sisters and their crazy half brother. The sisters are sitting in the corner while not paying much attention to the door as a group of masked individuals entire the diner. Zuri is the first to notice them as the last masked individual shuts the door and flips the sign. The leader of the gang reaches into his overcoat and pulls out an 1899 Smith & Wesson .38 Special. He shoves the barrel of the weapon in the face of the cashier before placing a cloth style bag on the counter.

Unload that register into this bag here. Actually unload all of these registers into this bag.

The masked leader slowly spins around as the young cashier starts emptying their cash register draws. The leader lifts his gun up to the ceiling as his crew disperses themselves around the room. Zuri keeps glancing up while not giving off anything to the customers. The masked leader pounds on the counter bell as he gains the attention of all the customers.

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, this here is a good ole fashioned robbery. Now, I am sure you all want to get on with your boring everyday lives but in order for that to happen you all must listen to these instructions. First, no one should try to be a hero because my associates aren't as gracious like me. In fact, they have very itchy trigger fingers. They would have no regret in wasting all of you right here right now. Now in order for the bloodshed to not happen then you must place all of your cell phones on the floor and slide them over here towards me. Next, I would like you to place all of your valuables on top of the tables followed by placing your hands palms up on the them. Now if one of you gets any ideas of becoming a hero then I will have no choice but to blow this little fucker's head off.

Blanca slowly looks over her shoulder while keeping her head down. She gives a quick glance over towards Zuri as the masked gang gathers everything the customers placed on the table. The masked leader laughs at the items these people gave up as valuable before throwing them down to the floor.

This shit is worthless. You couldn't even get a dollar for most of this junk. I bet that is why no one gives two shits about this small town. I should just kill all of you and move on to bigger things.

That's some big talk coming from a guy who is hiding behind a fucking mask and a gun.

Who said that?

The masked leader scans the entire diner searching for who spoke out of line.

If you do not speak up then I will start filling body bags. Now, who fucking said that.

Why does it matter? You already made it up in your mind that were going to kill us anyway.

So if you value your own life then I suggest you and your goons vacate the premises or meet your own demise.

Who is fucking talking? Show your fucking selves now or pay the consequences.

Before you find out, please tell the crowd who put your up to this pathetic robbery attempt.

What are you talking about? This is a great plan. Crystal Hilton paid us good money for this job.

That explains so much on why you are the worst criminals this side of the border. First off, you should be wearing a ski mask not some pathetic plastic mask that shows your facial features. I mean any genius would have told you that. Next you should make sure you have everyone accounted for who is a paying customer.

Being a Hollywood starlet, then Crystal should have hired someone with a brain but sadly she doesn't have one either. It's hard to find someone with the one thing you clearly don't have in the first place. If you would have said Joanne then I would have believed you. Grant it she is just as delusional as Crystal but at least she has somewhat of a brain to utilize. Also you made the most crucial mistake.

It seems to me that the only person making the mistake is you whoever you fucking are. However I will amuse you, what is my most crucial mistake?

Zuri finally lifts her head up as the masked leader nearly stumbles over the corner. She cracks her neck while Blanca stands up from her chair. He begins to shake his head as he is shaking his gun toward the sisters. Two of his goons come charging at them as they duck their failed attack. The two individuals spin around as Zuri and Blanca strikes them with dual superkicks knocking both individuals through the back glass window. They turn back towards the masked man as the townspeople are grinning from ear to ear.

Your crucial mistake was coming to Webster and trying to rob these folks. Now you have two options. You can continue this little charade and get your asses kicked or walk out of this diner with your tails tucked firmly between your legs. It is all up to you.

We aren't going anywhere. We promised Crystal Hilton that you wouldn't show up to Climax Control this week and we plan on collecting.

Well, I guess we should open up the can of whoop ass.

One of the masked individuals try to strike Zuri with the butt of his gun but Blanca stops him with a swift kick to his shin. He falls down to one knee as Zuri slams a plastic food tray over his head. She lets out a wicked screech as their half brother from out of nowhere joins them in the fight. Blanca breaks into a full on sprint as she knocks the masked female through the glass window. Rory ushers the people out of the diner as Zuri is slowly walking towards the masked leader.

I don't know who the fuck you are but coming to my hometown and pulling this kind of stunt just pisses me off. Then again, I can expect this kind of childish act from some Hollywood wanna be. Crystal, last time I checked it doesn't matter what you have done in the past. In fact, your past has nothing to with this match. This match is about the here and now. Let me tell you something Crystal, this week I will finally get through some worthless talent in order to get my hands on that slimy bitch Mercedes Vargas. However I must get through Hilton first. Now, Hilton can be a little Hollywood starlet all she wants but do not sleep on me. The reason being, I can be the shadow that fights back in the end.

I always find it amazing when little divas mention they past accolades like I am supposed to be impressed. The only question I have for you Crystal is what have you done here in SCW. Let me go ahead and answer that for you. You have done nothing but soak up a fucking paycheck while sitting on your ass. I have done everything in my power to get myself noticed in this company but for some reason that has yet to happen. I will make that change here this week. I will get myself into that 4 way Bombshell Roulette championship match. I don't care who gets in my way.

The masked leader is trying to get away but he runs into Zuri's other siblings. Blanca and Rory stand there with their arms cross as he tries to talk them down. Zuri walks right behind him and yanks off the plastic clown mask. Blanca and Rory's jaws drop as Zuri violently spins the man around. She shakes her head as Victor Morrison is standing there in front of her.

Before I take care of you Victor, let me clear something up with you Joanne. Yes, we have yet to face off but do not for one damn second clump me on the same page as you. Because I feel like you and I come from different walks of life. You like to live off your past accomplishments just like that little bitch Crystal. Where does it say on my face that I give a royal fuck how many times you have won a championship? It doesn't Joanne because in my mind since you've already had multiple title runs so that means it's time for you to step aside. Since the limelight is not going to be giving to me naturally then I will take it from you. The first limelight I will take is from both of you bitches.

The Jersey Devil Diva will find out what happens when the crime lord meets the anti hero. The anti hero will destroy you from the outside in. I will first rip your face apart with just the side of my boot. I will follow up by wrapping my legs around your neck and squeeze the life out of you. I will enjoy cutting the blood flow to your brain and then watch you squirm all over the ring trying to fight my leg strength. No one expects Lady Justice to come out on top in this match but I plan to prove everyone wrong. i also plan on proving that we are not the same. In fact, I am more vicious when my back is against the wall. If you want to win this match Joanne, then you are going to work for it. I will not lie down and let you win that easily. I will have no problem proving you wrong.

Crystal Hilton and Joanne will realize that I do not play around when it comes to getting a title shot. I am not going to just let you walk all over me just because you have "more" experience than me. In case you two forgot I have 5 years in this business as well. I have won titles in every place I have been but I will not let that box me in. I am not just known as Lady Justice or the Anti-Hero. I am also known as a Bimbo Breaker. Meaning, I break bimbos for the fun of it. If you don't believe me then just witness the breaking that happens on Climax Control. I will break the both of you completely in half. Then I will move on to Violent Conduct 2 and make sure Mercedes Vargas doesn't walk out as the winner.

Bitches, get fucking ready for a battle that you will not win. Because eventually no one will ever CROSS LADY JUSTICE. Good luck girls because you are going to need it. Just remember, NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. Oh and one more thing, WE RUN THIS TOWN bitches.

Zuri slaps Victor hard across the face as he nearly spins out of his shoes. Rory lifts Victor up onto his shoulders as they walk out of the diner. The scene fades out as Blanca says.

This week Joanne and Hilton receives JUSTICE OUR WAY.

\'user