Author Topic: Heroes will fall as the Anti Hero rises  (Read 300 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Heroes will fall as the Anti Hero rises
« on: August 06, 2014, 11:33:26 PM »
 \'user

~~ The Television Room ~~

Zuri and Blanca are sitting inside their television room as they are watching American Ninja Warrior. Zuri seems impressed by the competitors while Blanca is eating an ice cream sunday. Zuri glances over at her sister and chuckles.

Zuri Chastain
"I think I could win this kind of competition."

Blanca Chastain
"We both could do this sis but we should focus on that bitch Mercedes Vargas."

Zuri Chastain
"Oh, please Mercedes is scared of me. Why do you think she had to join Mean Girls? She can't fight on her own so she had to get back up. I bet she won't even answer my challenge. Just like a fashion slut, they can't finish what they started. She wants to be the best and yet she can't even beat Lady Justice."

Blanca Chastain
"What are we going to do? Are we just going to let Mercedes walk away from attacking us from behind and basically not getting herself some Lady Justice?"

The calm butler Mr. Carlson walks into the room carrying a tray of assorted drinks. He bends slightly to give the girls a glimpse of the tray. Zuri takes a bottle of Coke Zero as Blanca grabs a small glass of Almond Milk.

Mr. Carlson
"Would you like my advice my dear?"

Zuri Chastain
"I always love your advice Carlson."

Mr. Carlson
"Could it be possible that Ms. Vargas knew you were the superior athlete?"

Zuri Chastain
"I never thought of that Carlson. It could be a possibility."

Mr. Carlson
"My advice is if you want Mercedes' attention then do something to distract her. I also would be prepared for a battle with her new pals. You can take this advice or do something more daring."

Zuri Chastain
"Mr. Carlson, are you suggesting that Blanca and I do something a little more devious?"

Mr. Carlson gives a slight shrug of his shoulders as he tilts back up to a vertical base. A small smile comes across his face as he walks out of the room. Blanca jumps up to her feet then plops back down onto the couch.

Blanca Chastain
"So, are we going to take Carlson's advice? What are we going to do?"

Zuri finishes her drink, places it down on the glass coffee table then stands up to her feet. Blanca follows as Zuri walks toward the front door.

Zuri Chastain
"We take the fight to the bimbos."

Blanca nods her head in agreeance and joins her sister at the door. Zuri slips her keys off the hook as they walk out the door. Mr. Carlson is standing in the foyer with an uncharacteristic sinister smile across his face.

~~ Ruining a Return ~~

It's been days since Zuri and Blanca had left home heading for the venue where Climax Control is being held. The two sisters are driving the highway with their hair blowing in the breeze. Blanca flips on the radio when a news bulletin comes across the airwaves.

Radio Announcement
"Sin City Wrestling presents Climax Control on August 10 and it will be live from the Sound Night Club in Los Angeles, California. One of the matches that have been announced will be Roxi Johnson teaming with the returning Electra Styles as they face the unlikely team of Katherine Kensington and Zuri Justice. This match is bound to be a real barn burner for sure so check your local listings for broadcast details."

Blanca turns the radio back off after the announcement. Zuri shakes her head about this news as Blanca speaks out first.

Blanca Chastain
"Are they really serious right now? Who in the hell is Katherine Kensington? What happened to your proposed match against Mercedes Vargas? Do these people understand that we have a schedule to keep?"

Zuri Chastain
"Blanca, this is what I will have to deal with till I get what I want. I mean Electra Styles has been away for a long time. She could be very rusty and let's be honest Roxi Johnson still is a little unhinged. I'm not saying this is going to be an easy win for me but after the mood I am in. These two ladies are going to become the latest victims of their big egos."

Blanca Chastain
"What are you going to do about Katherine?"

Zuri Chastain
"As long as she stays the hell out of my way then it will be fine. The moment she sticks her pathetic lame nose in my business will be the last time she does anything. I am out to prove that Zuri Chastain aka Zuri Justice is a viable threat. I am done being held down by these staleness bitches."

They drive a little further down the road until Zuri pulls off onto a dirt road that leads to a deserted town. Zuri and Blanca looks at the town before cutting off the engine. Zuri looks at her sister before opening her car door. Blanca does the same as they are standing on the gravel ground that leads down main street. Blanca pops into a small one story building as Zuri continues walking down main street.

Zuri Chastain
"This town looks to be dead of life. This can explain the kind of style that Electra Styles brings every day and night. Her style bores the fans not only to sleep but makes them want to pluck their damn eyeballs out of their own eye sockets. Now Electra, I know you and I haven't worked with each other that much. I just want to say I have nothing against you or what you stand for. At this point in time, I am very much pissed off by what has been going around here lately.

Know I have heard that you consider yourself to be a weapon of seduction Electra. Tell me, what part of you would make a man want to lay a finger on you? I don't see anything seductive or provocative about you. You are too wholesome and even a little high strung. What is with all these bombshells in this company? All of you are too worried about breaking a damn nail or getting your hair fucked up. Like I said Electra, I have nothing against you. It's just I am going to picture you as Liz Smalls for the entire time.

I know you are a former Bombshell champion Electra so this is going to be test of my own endurance. Also I must rely heavily on my partner to actually be there to watch my back. Quite frankly, I don't trust that she can be reliable. She hasn't been around for starters and she's too much of a drama queen for me. Which is way I am warning her to stay the hell out of my way."

The sound of glass breaking stops Zuri in her tracks and looks around her. She turns slightly to see her sister jumping through a broken window in a small dress hop. Zuri begins to walk toward her sister as a small blonde woman is crawling around on the ground. Zuri stops as Blanca picks the woman off the ground and slams her against one of the wooden beams in front of the store.

Blanca Chastain
"Who are you?"

Woman
"Why does it even matter?"

Blanca Chastain
"Because if you don't tell me who you are then I will be force to hurt you."

Woman
"I am a resident of this town. I have been labeled a nobody by all of those high class divas."

Zuri steps up onto the porch area as the woman jumps a bit. Blanca lets go of her as the woman doesn't move.

Zuri Chastain
"Let me guess, you are a victim of the Mean Girls as well. Why am I not surprised? Those slut whores don't have a charitable bone in their entire body. I really hope SCW wises up and let's me get my hands around Mercedes' neck. It's high time we find out just how tough she can really be."

Blanca Chastain
"Maybe after you get finished with the heroes of SCW then you can take out the villains. I believe that's how this thing works here."

Zuri smashes her fist into her hand before walking away from the two ladies.

~~ The Shoot ~~

Zuri finds a wooden barn and leans against it. She shoves her hands into her jeans pockets while sticking her thumbs out. She looks around the deserted town while still having her sunshades on her face.

"Climax Control is the night where justice will once again be dished out in a timely fashion. Normally I would have a personal animosity against my opponents but this is one of the rare times where I have no hard feelings toward any of them. I mean you have the heroes in Roxi Johnson and Electra Styles. These two ladies are looking to give the paying crowd in LA exactly what they want. Well, that just isn't going to happen.

You see this match is the one match I need to get myself into the potential threat category here in SCW. It seems like I have yet to be taken as a serious competitor on this roster. The best way for me to get my name known around here is by making a huge impact. That is exactly what I will do this week on Climax Control. Roxi Johnson and Electra Styles, you both have your hands full this time around. You are not going to walk all over me like you want to do.

Zuri Chastain is going to shut the naysayers up once and for all. I will finally get put on the map. The heroes will fall. Roxi, I know you are the resident super hero but let's be honest. You are just an average woman with average abilities. Yes, you are a former 2x SCW Bombshell champion but that also means you've lost that belt 2 times. Which makes me wonder, if you are this mega super-heroine then why couldn't hold the title longer huh. That is something you may want to ask yourself one of these days.

Like when you are alone inside your hotel room, looking up at the ceiling and contemplating whether I give two fucks about my opponents. I can see it in your eyes Roxi that you don't consider me to be threat inside that ring. You don't think I am dangerous. You think I am just a mediocre female with family problems. Well let me tell you something, I will take you and Electra down a peg if needed. I am not afraid of having to do it on my own.

I don't even know if my tag partner is going to show the hell up. So I must get ready for anything I guess. Like, I better get ready for a handicap match because that's what this match boils down to. This match will turn into a one gigantic handicap match where I will probably get screwed by either Mercedes Vargas or some other talentless bimbo.

Ladies, you better get ready for no one cross Lady Justice. It is one of those things that will make you hate yourself in the morning. Everyone should remember that no good deed goes unpunished. With all the being said, let me leave you both with these words of wisdom. THE ANTI HERO RISES and that ladies is something you can't stop. It's time for me to BREAK A BIMBO. See you on Sunday."

Zuri leans off the barn and walks back toward her sister as the scene begins to fade.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:34:34 PM by Zuri Justice »