Author Topic: The Anti Hero Returns  (Read 353 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
The Anti Hero Returns
« on: July 03, 2014, 01:47:44 PM »
 {WARNING: A small glimpse of graphic violence is in this reading. Reader discretion is STRONGLY advised}

~Ricki Lake Interviews Zuri Chastain~

The scene slowly fades into the well furnished home of Zuri Chastain as camera crews are working overtime to put up different lights up. Ricki Lake is standing to the side with Zuri's butler.

How did you become the butler for Zuri and her twin sister?

I worked side by side with their birth father when he was a clockmaker.

Clockmaker?

Yes, Gerald and myself had a rather successful clock shop back in England. He would make the clocks while I repaired them. We did that for 25 years until he got the news about his young wife, Esther, was carrying twins. Gerald jumped up and down inside the shop while customers would look on curiously. Eventually, he would ask me to come live with them since I lived in a boarding house. I gladly accepted his offer and since the day they were born I have been taking care of them.

Should their parents take care of them? I am sure you have family of your own that needs your assistance.

You are too kind Madam Lake. Alas, I don't have anyone in my own life. My wife wasn't able to have children so we opened an orphanage for kids. It went great til she fell ill and passed away. I quietly left the orphanage in the capable hands of our assistants and went to find something else to do. As for Blanca and Zuri, I promised their father that if anything happened to them that I would take care of them as if they were my own. I followed the man who brought them to the States.

Zuri pulls up the driveway and notices the TV vans. Thinking something happened to her adopted father, she whips into her parking space and hops out of her car. She runs up the steps and burst through the door knocking down one of the production assistants. Zuri pays the guy no mind as she walks right up to Mr. Carlson.

What in the hell is going on Mr. Carlson? Why are these people in my house? Are they here for dad?

chuckles No my child, these people are here to speak to you about your return to Sin City Wrestling especially your upcoming mixed tag team match on Climax Control.

Zuri gives a half nod toward her butler and looks directly at Ricki Lake. Ricki can't believe she is seeing Zuri without her mask on. Zuri waves a hand in front of Ricki's face.

Hello, is anyone home? Who in the hell are you? How did you know where I lived? I really need to have a stern talk with the head of security around here. They just let any bimbo up the driveway these days.

Hi Zuri, I am a big fan of yours. My name is Ricki Lake. Maybe you heard of my talk show the Ricki Lake Show. I found your address in our system and was wondering if you like to have an interview about Sin City Wrestling and get your thoughts on certain angles happening.

Zuri looks away from Ricki for a split second before giving her approval. She motions for Mr. Carlson to find her twin sister and bodyguard. Mr. Carlson walks out of the corridor as Zuri leads Ricki to the living room. They take a seat on the big comfy couch as Ricki looks into the unprotected eyes of Zuri.

What in the hell are you staring at?

I am sorry. I just have never seen you without that small mask on your face. How excited are you to be back in SCW?

I normally leave my mask off when I am away from the arena. Most people here in Webster know me as Zuri and not the professional wrestler Zuri. So it helps keep the creepy fans away. I guess that ship is going to sail after this interview hits the airwaves. I am excited to be back inside the ring but I have been back for a while.

What are your thoughts about your recent run ins with Mercedes Vargas?

Oh, that scum slut who thinks she is the greatest thing since satellite television. The biggest ego in the bombshell division. She become the number one contender by facing sub par talent. I told her if she wants a real challenge then to look me up. I guess my mind games have been working thus far. Sooner or later, the two of us are going to explode into an all out brawl. After the brawl, Mark Ward will have no choice but to place the both of us into a match to show just who is the top bitch here in SCW.

Is it okay if we switch gears just for a while and talk about your mixed tag team match? What are your thoughts about teaming with Jericho Hill?

I really don't have any thoughts on him. He has yet to speak and well I hope he doesn't screw me over. If there was a change partners button, then I'd be frantically pressing that sum bitch til I get a decent partner. Sadly, that is not the case and I have to play the game with the hand I have been dealt with. It might be a long night for me but luckily I can bring Roxi Johnson down with me.

Speaking of Roxi Johnson, it is being said that you two are polar opposites. Is this a true statement?

It's not like I am going to ask Roxi over for dinner or buy her a Christmas card for the holidays. We are polar opposites. She is the north pole and I am the south pole.

Huh?

Let me explain, Roxi Johnson lives to please the fans with her daredevil antics and carefree attitude. Secretly I like that in a human being but when it comes to straight up in ring ability those attributes can do more harm than good. I know that it might take the fans awhile to come around but dammit I will do my best to prove to the entire world that Zuri Chastain is no fucking fluke. I won my only match thus far here in SCW when I faced Jessie Salco. Which continued my singles match winning streak through the past 8 months. I hope to continue the success that I have accumulated in my 5 years as an active wrestler by beating the superhero. This is kind of like a comic book showdown Roxi. In one corner, we have the superhero and in the other is the Anti-Hero. There can only be one winner but Roxi please realize when I say you are going to fall like all the others. It will be my pleasure in destroying you Roxi.

What do you think about Simon Jones?

Oh the golden boy, who is hanging up the wrestling boots because he got beat? It's going to be an interesting portion of the match to say the least. Simon Jones goes face to face with Lady Justice herself. I guess it's true what they say dreams do come true for some people. However these dreams will be nightmares if I have anything to say about it. I thought I was going to play the nice card and try to be a pleasing sight for the fans. I decided I rather use this match to send a clear message to that whore bitch Mercedes Vargas. Mercy, I hope you glue your fucking eyes to either the television screen in your hotel room or the monitor in your dressing room. I want you to watch the beating that Roxi receives from me. Then I want you to think real hard. If I can make Roxi my bitch on Climax Control then what will happen if you become my bitch as well. Like they say NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED but luckily I provided the punishment regardless of the deed. No matter if you do a good one or a bad one everyone must answer to the Justice system. If you don't believe me then just ask poor Ricki Lake.

Ricki cocks her head to the side as Zuri stands to her feet. Blanca then reaches around the couch and wraps a rope cord around the throat of Ricki Lake. Blanca yanks up a bit as Ricki fights for breath. Zuri starts punching Ricki repeatedly in the chest, midsection and ribcage area. Blanca lifts Ricki up high into the air and drops her back first onto the cold concrete floor. Blood begins to form around Ricki's mouth as her camera crew is handcuffed to different flag poles. Mr. Carlson walks into the room and hands Zuri a glass of water. He shakes his head but doesn't say a word while looking down at Ricki Lake. Zuri motions toward her sister to let go as she bends down. Zuri slaps Ricki's face a couple times before roughly gripping her jaw.

Ricki, you of all people should have known that sometimes I just can't be a good person. Sometimes I just have to make a statement and use someone who isn't SCW Staff as a sacrificial lamb. It helps that you came into my home without my knowledge so Ricki, I am going to use you to show Simon Jones and Roxi Johnson just who they are facing.

Blanca lifts Ricki up as Zuri decides to hit her with Justice My Way. Ricki lies face down as Zuri shrugs her shoulders. She then looks toward the camera.

Simon Jones and Roxi Johnson, I have one last thing for you two. DON'T CROSS LADY JUSTICE.

Zuri throws a knife into the camera lens as static starts to fill the screen. Laughter can be heard as the scene slowly fades.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:48:34 PM by Zuri Justice »