Author Topic: So Tired...  (Read 294 times)

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
So Tired...
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:41:14 PM »
 ~I am tired.  The last several months have been quite the roller coaster ride.  Over the past week or so, I have returned home, to my mom and dad’s house for some very well deserved rest and relaxation.  To be perfectly honest, I have not even left the house.  Even though I know I am due to wrestle down in Arizona in two nights time, I still have not left.  Yes, I plan to milk every single last second that I am able to be home in comfort, without having to be on the road, and without having to be anywhere close to a certain girl of Sin City Wrestling.  It is for the current SCW Bombshell Internet Champion’s safety you know.  By staying home home, I am protecting her.  She has deemed me Petty and Pathetic, but what I truly am is Protective.  She should understand that the time will come when she WILL lose to me, and it will not be pretty.  I am vindictive when it comes down to it, and when I want to be, I can be the cruelest person she will ever get to know.~

~So, instead of using every negative P word in the book, she should try to accentuate the positives and eliminate the negatives, and be thankful she got lucky against me for a second time.  It is very easy to see how she held the SCW Bombshell World Championship for nine months, as she has so far rarely defended the Bombshell Internet Championship, and only has defended it once against an able contender, that being me.~

~I will be back for it, just like I will eventually be back for the SCW Bombshell World Championship.  However with that one, I want to take my time.  I want to play and earn my way there, by winning five one on one matchups first.  Why is that?  It is because I want to prepare myself for Crystal Millar, because unlike a lot of the bombshells here, she is the one that I respect!  Crystal will probably think I’m just playing games on this one, but I’m not.  I’m telling the truth.  She is worth it.~

~But before I embark upon this new game that I am longingly wanting to play, I will take on the challenge that has been put in front of me, which unfortunately I know won’t be much of a challenge.  Evie Baang lost to Kate Steele, whom in turn lost to me when the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship was on the line.  Yes, I know Evie is now Crystal’s number one contender thanks to being the surviving bombshell in the Blast From The Past tournament, but she just isn’t capable of winning the big one when it counts.  Neither is Kate.  And this match, well, I’m in it, so it IS big.  Both of them may not see it this way, but that is just the problem.  I do…~

\'user

Friday, June 19, 2017
Panguitch, Utah
Pingotti Household

It’s at the current moment in time that Polly is laying in bed, looking straight up at the ceiling, not doing anything besides that at all, except for sighing once in a while.  After a bit of time goes by, her father knocks on her bedroom door.  Polly doesn’t answer right away, but when the second set of knocks comes, she does.

Polly:  â€œOh, um, dad, what is it?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI’m sorry to disturb you if I am Polly, but we never got to discuss what happened on the show almost three weeks ago.”

Polly’s eyes go to the bedroom door, but she then rolls her eyes before looking back up at the ceiling.

Polly:  â€œI’m sorry dad, but I don’t want to talk about it.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYou seemed like you were in a completely different place, and it wasn’t pretty.”

There is a pause before Polly does reply to her father, not wanting to shut him out, as she does love him over everybody else in the world.

Polly:  â€œWrestling a certain horrible bombshell was the only thing that was on my mind that night, and honestly, it still is.  She has something that she shouldn’t have.”

There is another pause before he responds to his daughter.  When he does, it is in a reassuring voice.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œHey, I agree with you kitten, and you’ll get it back from her at some point.  Either that or someone else that is at least somewhat deserving will take it from her, thus silencing her.  Is it okay if I come in?”

Polly:  â€œYeah sure.  It’s open.”

The doorknob turns and her father comes into the room.  He sees where Polly is, basically lying motionless on her bed.  He goes and sits down on the edge of the bed, to Polly’s left hand side, and looks down at her.  She looks up at him, acknowledging his physical presence.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI see that you are really rattled.  Do you want me to come with you down to Arizona?”

Polly:  â€œNo dad.  It is something I need to take care of by myself.  If you taught me anything, I need to believe in myself and need to defend myself.  She will get what is coming to her, eventually.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œThat’s the spirit.  Just so you know though, I’m always here for you, whenever you need me.  Alongside your mother, you are my life Polly, and I’ll always be there with you, even if it’s not in the physical sense.  Please remember that.”

Polly:  â€œI will dad.  Thank you.  I um, I really need a bit more rest though before this weekend.  I may not have the bitch that I want to take out time and time and time again, but I do have the chance to show her, and also Crystal, that I mean business.  It is not just all about fun and games anymore to me dad.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWhich is good.  You’re growing up and are a woman now, and I could never be more proud of you.  You don’t need a championship belt to be a champion, and you have shown that, just like you will continue to do, if you have one or not in your possession.”

Polly:  â€œYeah.  Sorry dad, but is it okay if I have that bit more time alone, you know, before dinner?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYes kitten.  It’ll be ready within the next hour.  Do you want me to lock the door as I go?”

Polly:  â€œNo, that won’t be necessary.  I’m truly sorry that I haven’t been more talkative to you these past few weeks.  I let her get to me, but now, it is time for me to get to her.  Thanks for coming in here now dad.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYou’re welcome.  That’s what I’m here for.”

Mr. Pingotti bends down and kisses his daughter on the forehead.  Polly gets comfortable in her bed on her pillow as he then retracts and leaves her alone, waving at his daughter as he goes.

Polly:  â€œSee you in a little while dad.”

He then nods and leaves, closing the door.  Polly’s attitude seems to be improving some, and the sparkles returning to her green eyes mean that something will be coming soon, something potentially nasty, something that Mikah might want to stay far away from… which seems to be all that she is good for anyways… hiding.

\'user

Friday, June 19, 2017
Panguitch, Utah
Pingotti Household

~I have long since eaten, brushed my teeth, showered, and changed for bed.  Feeling a bit more like my usual self, I am once again wearing a rather playful short pink nightie, which does show off the top of the cleavage that I have.  Not like it matters much, being it is only me and my dad here at home, and I am pretty sure he is turned in for the night, leaving me to be awake all by my lonesome.~

~Right now I sit at my laptop, twiddling my thumbs and almost biting my lip.  I know that for when I enter that ring down in Arizona on Sunday night that I should be putting thoughts of… Mikah… aside it, but in a way, I kind of don’t want to, as it gives me the edge I need to show that I am not that little girl anymore.  Though with Evie Baang and Kate Steele, especially Kate, they know that they both don’t have what it takes to best me.  And honestly, if you look into my time here in Sin City Wrestling, I have been more dangerous when I have seemed like an innocent little girl.  I guess you can say I have kind of reached a crossroads.  No though, I am not going to have a career change, unlike what the undeserving Bombshell Internet Champion wants.  She only wants that so she no longer has to deal with me.  And oh boy oh boy oh boy, trust me, she WILL have to deal with me, time and time again.  She won’t know how it’s coming or when it’s coming, but IT’S COMING!~

~As for the two opponents that will be right in front of my evil green eyes this Sunday at Climax Control, let’s just say they are the two unfortunate ones.  I will make them glaring examples of what I am capable of.  These aren’t just words either.  They are the truth of what is very soon to befall them.~

Polly:  â€œMm, guess I’ll be nice enough and give them a formal warning.  They will only have Mikah to blame anyways.  Not me.”

Polly gets her web camera positioned and ready.  She stays seated and then looks straight at it as the red light comes on.

Polly:  â€œSo, who out there thinks that I am done, and that I will never wrestle again?  Anybody?  Does anyone want to answer that question at all?”

Polly waits in a mocking manner before she continues, basically answering for everybody.

Polly:  â€œYeah, I didn’t think so.  Look, just because a certain dumb blonde that we have in Sin City Wrestling likes sticking negative P words in front of my name, doesn’t mean I’m going to just get up, leave, and take my ball home.  She has not proven any sort of a point, except for the fact that she needs to face more able contenders, contenders like myself and other top contenders that can actually beat her for the Bombshell Internet Championship.”

“You know, not face lower bombshells like Kate Steele, just to pad her stats.  I am not looking to be a stat-padder, and I feel ashamed that I have to take down Kate this weekend, as she has shown in the past to be two-faced.  Heck, you don’t know which Kate Steele will show up in the wrestling ring from week to week, the one that actually gives her best, or the one that just shows up and goes through the motions.  From what I have heard from her, it looks like it is going to be the latter, and that is just a shame, because to be quite honest with you all, she is the only one that has any sort of true wrestling talent in the Metal & Punk Connection side of the world.”

“She even said it herself, that she is not being who she needs to be.  Kate, to put it out there, there is only one person that can change all of that.  That one person is you.  Personally I don’t think you’re capable of being the person you want to be.  To me you will always be a failure.  You really do have a lot to prove, and so does our opponent in this match, Evie Baang.  She needs to prove that she is ready to take on the likes of Crystal Millar.  I don’t have such a thing to prove, as I have already torn down the house back at Into The Void, alongside her and Melody Grace.  True I didn’t come out the winner there and true that Crystal was able to end up pinning me, but I showed that I belong and that I’m not just some one-trick pony that certain ones here are claiming me to be.  I WILL hold a championship belt again.  That is just a fact that will not be able to be denied or even argued.  It is just that I will be choosing to enjoy myself once again on my way back up, much like I did the first time, when I took on and took out your Metal & Punk Connection companion, Amy Marshall.”

Polly can’t help it but to lick her left hand and then look evilly at her web camera, grinning now from ear to ear, grinning like this for the first time in a while.

Polly:  â€œI’m still more dangerous than you think.  The same warning goes out to you Evie.  I know you were able to survive through the Blast From The Past tournament alongside Lord Raab, but now you are about to go out of the frying pain and into the fryer.  Very soon you will be using your title opportunity to take on Crystal Millar, the ONE bombshell that I have grown to really, really like.  I’d even have her back, even if she didn’t ask for it.  I do want to eventually use my contractual rematch for the SCW World Bombshell Championship, but I want to be full on ready to take on Crystal.  I don’t want anybody taking it from her before I get to her, so just remember that I’ll be watching her every movement, and that I’ll always be ready to pounce.  It starts this Sunday against you and Kate, being I will have the opportunity to bring you down a peg Evie.”

“It’s not like you have what it takes to stop me from doing so either.  I mean you have lost to Kate, while I haven’t.  I became the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion by taking it off of Kate and then holding it for around the three month mark, before wrongfully losing it to someone that just can’t seem to handle things the right way.  Heck, I’m evil Evie, I’m cruel, but I’m not going to use a weapon that can KILL someone!  I’m fully into just embarrassing and humiliating my opponents and making them remember me.  That you can always count on when it comes to taking on me.  When you look around the hallways, heck, even the GUYS are talking about me and knowing who I am!  Heck Evie, I might even pull you or even Kate right into the back past those guys, pummeling either of you relentlessly being it’s no count outs or disqualifications,k so they all know to never mess with me!”

“Anyways, that aside, to the both of you, neither of you right now hold a candle to me.  But who knows?  Maybe the two of you can change.  Right now though this very moment, and in the immediate future that is this weekend, I just don’t see it.  This Sunday down in the desert, you two will have to both live with hearing the words YOU LOST!”

Polly nods a few times before stopping the feed.  She lowers the lid of her laptop down and slowly makes her way to her bed.  Once on it she stretches out and purrs like a kitten.  She turns over to her left and turns her pink bedside lamp off.  It doesn’t take her long to fall to sleep, which shows that right now at this moment that she is not just tired of the undeserving bombshells in Sin City Wrestling, but that she is truly tired and needing real sleep.

This Sunday though she gets to really do something about being tired of certain bombshells.  This Sunday, if Polly has her way, they will not like what they receive, especially since there will be no count outs or disqualifications that Polly will have to deal with, both inside of the ring and out.  From what Polly’s mindset is, it won’t just be Evie Baang and Kate Steele in the crosshairs either, which means Sunday night could be a night that will leave many tired, all due to the actions of Polly Playtime, who will definitely always be here to stay, no matter how tired they get of her.