Author Topic: Redemption Part 3  (Read 376 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Redemption Part 3
« on: November 22, 2013, 09:45:49 PM »

Sunday November 10th
Las Vegas, Nevada- Misty's home

Misty didn't even wait for Climax Control to go off the air before she was headed back to her house.  The last we saw of her, she was storming away from Seth for an unknown reason with Seth chasing after her.  What the cameras didn't see is that Misty went straight to the women's locker rooms, gathering the few belongings she brought with her, then headed straight for the parking lot.  She threw her things in the back of her SUV, then jumped in the driver's seat and started the engine.  Even with Seth trying to stop her, she ignored him and sped off out of the parking lot.  Seth had no choice but to call a cab.

Misty pulled her SUV into the driveway of her home less than twenty minutes later, and she hightailed it inside her house, throwing her bag on the floor by the door and her keys on the table.  She walked into the kitchen, opened up the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer.  She quickly popped off the top and took a long swig as she headed into her living room and all but collapsed onto the sofa.

Which is where we find her now.  

She has her feet propped up on her coffee table and she is leaning back on the sofa, channel surfing.  Through the front window, she notices the headlights belonging to a taxi pull up in front of her house, then drive off less than a minute later.  She rolls her eyes and doesn't even bother to head to the front door, knowing very well who is about to knock.

Seth walks up to the front door, and as expected, he knocks three times, waiting for Misty to come to the door.  But she doesn't.  He knocks again, and again she ignores him.  Frustrated, Seth walks over to the window, looking inside.  He sees Misty sitting on the sofa watching TV, and yells at her through the window.

Seth: Misty, are you going to let me in or not?  It's getting a little cold out here ya know.

Misty: Quit being such a baby, Seth.  You know damn well this is nothing like the weather in Chicago!

Seth growls, knowing she has a point.  Misty doesn't move an inch off of the couch.

Seth: The least you could do is tell me what the hell is wrong!  You won't even talk to me!

Misty: You're a smart one!  Figure it out!

Misty then turns the volume up on the television so she can't hear Seth through the window anymore.  He sighs, and looks around, trying to figure out what to do.  Misty, however, just remembers that she forgot to lock the door when she got home, and she bolts up from the sofa.  Seth notices this and he hightails it to the door, and makes it there before Misty does.  He opens the door, and Misty tries to hold him back, but he is a lot stronger than she is.

Misty: Go away, Seth!  Don't make me call the cops, because I will!

Seth: Oh, please!  You know you won't pull that shit on me!  Would you just talk to me please?  

Misty opens the door and stands there, glaring at Seth, but she doesn't let him inside.

Misty: It doesn't matter, remember?  Why don't you just go back to Chicago, Seth?  

Seth: It DOES matter, Misty, because you're suddenly pissed off at me and I don't understand why.  

Misty: You don't know why?  You don't know why?

Misty takes a step outside, standing right in front of Seth and he takes a slight step back, though he keeps his eyes on Misty.

Seth: Not really, no.  One minute, we're doing fine, and the next you're--

Misty: Am I really that fucking hard to read, Seth?  Have I not been making it obvious enough for you, or do you just not feel the same way?  

Seth goes silent, appearing slightly surprised as Misty all but reveals how she feels about him.  Misty waits for him to respond, and when he doesn't she shakes her head.

Misty: I guess there is my answer.  Goodbye, Seth.

She turns around and heads back inside, but to her surprise, Seth follows right behind her.  She turns around and glares at him.

Misty: What are you doing, Seth?  I want you to leave.

Seth: Bullshit.  

Misty: Get out...

Seth once again refuses and Misty goes and grabs her cell phone.  She comes back, and stands right in front of him, looking at him threatening look.

Misty: If you're not out that door in--

Seth doesn't give Misty the chance to finish that threat.  He snatches her phone out of her hand and puts it in her pocket.  She stares at him in shock and before she can say another word, he grabs her by the arm and pulls her towards him and kisses her!  She fights it at first, but moments later she's kissing him right back with all the passion she has in her.  The kiss lasts for quite a while, until they finally part their lips.  Seth has a grin on his face, while Misty stands there for a moment, eyes closed and pretty much speechless.  

Seth: Yeah, I've been known to have that effect on women.

Seth chuckles and stares at Misty as she finally, and very slowly, opens her eyes.  She narrows her eyes at him, but he spots the beginning of a smile form at the corner of her mouth.  She pulls her arms away from him and folds them across her chest, trying her best to give him a convincing glare, but after the kiss, it doesn't work.

Misty: Is that so?  If that is the case, then why are you currently still single?

Seth: I don't know.  I guess I was just always waiting for the woman of my dreams to come back into my life.

Misty arches an eyebrow, looking at Seth with a confused expression on her face.

Misty: Excuse me?  You lost me...

Seth nods, and this doesn't help Misty's confusion any.

Seth: Yeah, I did.  

Misty: Seth, what are you talking about?  I'm very confused right now.

Seth: I guess we're both having a hard time figuring each other out, aren't we?  Think about it Misty.  How long have we known each other?  Fifteen years?  Frankie trained us both all those years ago.  You can't tell me you didn't know how I felt.

Misty blinks, suddenly taking back as Seth begins to make his confession.  She runs her hand through her hair, at a loss for words.

Seth: Hell, if it weren't for you, I would have never stayed on at Frankie's gym back then...or even all these years.

Misty: I...You mean...Seth, why didn't you say anything?!

Misty stumbles on her words and she stares at Seth, stunned.  He smiles and lets out a laugh.

Seth: How was I supposed to do that when you were with that Blake guy at the time?  I had a feeling it wasn't going to last with that guy, but I respected your relationship with him anyway.  I wish you had stuck around at Frankie's after it went sour so I could talk to you, but I knew you were building your wrestling career.

Misty: I was still living in Chicago you know.  You could have found me.

Seth: Yeah, but by the time I finally managed to try and find you, you were with that Staggs guy.  

Misty shakes her head and turns around, trying to process all of this information in her head.  Seth places a hand on her shoulder and turns her back around, then places a gentle hand on her chin, lifting her face so she is looking at him.

Seth: I'm not going to stand here and completely regret never telling you how I felt, and you shouldn't either.  Don't think about what would have been if I had, because who knows...You might not have had your daughter, right?

Misty: No...I know, you're right.  I'm just...Shit!  This is all just so crazy.

Seth: Tell me about it.  Do you know how shocked I was when you walked back into Frankie's?  I mean, I always held out hope that you'd come walking back through those doors, but after a while it started to fade.  

Misty again shakes her head, then walks back into her living room, taking a seat on the sofa.  She leans forward, still in a bit of shock, and Seth walks in just behind her, but he sits on the coffee table directly in front of Misty.  She looks up at him with a warning look.

Misty: Don't break my coffee table...

Seth: Are you saying I'm fat?  

Seth grins and this manages to get a laugh out of Misty.

Misty: Fat, no...Well built, yes.

Seth: Well if it breaks, I'll be sure to buy you a new one.  Look, why don't you come back to Chicago with me for a while?  I think you need to get away.  Frankie wouldn't mind another visit and who knows...maybe you could teach a thing or two to some of the trainees.  What do you say?

Misty takes a deep breath, giving the offer some thought.

Misty: That is a tempting thought, it really is...but I need to start seeing my daughter more often.  I've done so much shit over the last year, and I need to make it up to her.  

Seth: So visit her before we leave.  If she's anything like you, she'll understand.  

Misty: I'll go, but I have to be back by Sunday...

Seth shakes his head.

Seth: You can miss one show, Misty.  You're not going to lose your job or anything...

Seth gives Misty a pleading look as he continues to try and persuade her to go to Chicago with him.  She takes in a deep breath, then shakes her head once again.

Misty: Fine, but if Frankie pisses me off, I'm on the first plane back home.

Seth laughs, then nods his head in agreement.

Seth: Deal, but I don't think you'll have to worry about Frankie.  We both know you pissed him off more anyway.  You just need to focus on having getting rid of some of that stress.  Getting away for a bit might do the trick, don't you think?

Misty shrugs.

Misty: I suppose it could, but Chicago isn't exactly my favorite place.  I have so many bad memories from living there...

Seth: Forget about the past, Misty.  Think about the future and making new memories...better ones.  

Misty smiles brightly.

Misty: Were you always this amazing?  

Seth: Don't go giving away my secret now.  I have a bad ass reputation to uphold, and I don't need Frankie finding out I've got a heart.

Misty leans in brings her lips to his.  The two share another kiss, before Misty breaks away for a moment, looking at him with a smile.

Misty: Hmmm...It seems like I've got blackmail now.  

Seth: Don't even try it...

Misty: Relax...Your secret is safe with me.  

Seth nods, more out of relief than anything.  Misty leans back then looks around, almost debating her next move.

Misty: Well...I think I'm going to go take a nice hot shower.

Misty stands up from the sofa and Seth stands up from the coffee table and sits down on the sofa instead.  Misty walks away, and before she is out of sight, she turns around to face him.

Misty: By the way, Seth, I think you could use a shower too.

Seth looks confused as he brings his arm to his face, sniffing at his underarms.  He shrugs, then looks at her.

Seth: What?  I don't smell that---

Misty gives him a look that says "are you serious?" as she tries not to laugh.  He studies the expression in his face, then finally gets the hint.

Seth: Oh...I gotcha.  Well...so much for taking things slow, huh?

Misty turns and starts heading towards the bathroom, with Seth following behind her.

Misty: Fifteen years is plenty slow enough, don't you think?

Seth lets out a laugh as the two disappear into the bathroom, and the sound of the water turning on is heard.

Monday November 18th
Frankie's Gym- Chicago, Illinois

Climax Control has come and gone from Covina, California.  It was an eventful show, but one very prominent face that was missing was Misty.  The reason for her absence, of course, was the fact that her new love interest, Seth, had managed to sweet talk her into taking the week off and go back to Chicago with him.  She almost didn't, but in the end, she couldn't turn him down.  

So here she is...back in Chicago once again, and while many suburban towns in the Chicago area are cleaning up following devastating tornados that ripped through the area just twenty-four hours ago, Misty and Seth are in Frankie's gym, thankful they avoided the disaster that affected so many others.  Unfortunately for them, they're dealing with a whole different storm.  The tornado that calls himself Frankie.

After some urging from Seth, Misty agreed to engage in a few training sessions with young men and women hoping to have a career in the wrestling industry.  She's currently in the ring with a young woman, about the age that Misty was when she first walked through the doors to this gym, and Frankie is looking on from near his office door.  Seth is standing just outside the ring, watching proudly as Misty encourages the young woman, but the look on Frankie tells a different story.  Misty glances over in his direction, noticing the sour look on his face, and she shakes her head.

Misty: Jasmine, let's take a fifteen minute break, okay?  I need to go talk to Frankie.

The young trainee, now identified as Jasmine, nods once then exits the ring through the second rope and down the steel steps.  Misty does the same, except she jumps down to the floor by Seth, who is giving her a curious look.

Seth: What's going on?  Why are you taking a break?

Misty: Check out the look that Frankie has on his face.  That's why.  

Seth: Don't worry about Frankie.  He's an old grouch.  

Misty: Clearly.  I'll be right back.

Seth shrugs and lets Misty walk past to head over to Frankie, while he heads over to another trainee and continues their session.  Misty walks up to Frankie and folds her arms.

Misty: Is there a problem, Frankie?

Frankie: You tell me.  Jasmine's training hasn't advanced that far yet, so why are you working on those moves and maneuvers?  Do you want her to break her neck before she even has a career?

Misty laughs with a shake of her head.

Misty: It's not that I'm pushing her too the extreme, Frankie.  We're being careful about it, you know that.  

Frankie: Yeah, but shit goes wrong and if she pushes herself too soon, it's bound to happen.  I accepted your offer to help reluctantly.  I don't need you injuring my students.

Misty: She's not going to get hurt!  Geez you really haven't changed in all these years have you?  You need to learn to lighten up a little.  I take risks all the time, and you see what I've accomplished.

Across the gym, Seth can hear Misty's voice raising and he stops what he's doing.  He walks over to the two to check on the situation.

Seth: What the hell is going on over here?

Misty: Frankie apparently thinks I'm being too risky with Jasmine's training session.  

Frankie: Look, all I'm saying is that her training hasn't advanced that far yet.  You'd know that if you were here more often, or if you actually worked here.  You walk in here after almost fifteen years and think that I'm just going to let you put the safety of my students at risk?  YOU can do those moves and maneuvers just fine Misty because you're a seasoned veteran.  Kids like Jasmine can't yet.

Seth: Whoa, Frankie...Relax.  They were doing great in there, and Jasmine is advancing pretty quickly.  Cut Misty some slack.

Misty: No, Seth...Frankie is right.  This is his gym...his students.  I'm sorry I offered to help where it clearly wasn't wanted.  

Misty looks almost saddened as she turns her attention back to Frankie for just a moment.  She takes in a deep breath then turns and walks away, heading over to her duffel bag to gather her things.  Frankie lowers his head, immediately feeling like a complete asshole as he turns and walks back into his office.  Seth heads over to Misty, trying to stop her.

Seth: Misty, where are you going?

Misty tosses the rest of her things into her duffel bag then zips it shut before she looks up at Seth with a disappointed look.

Misty: I'm going back to my place to relax.  Frankie doesn't want my help, so I'm done.

Seth: What did I tell you about Frankie?  You don't have to leave.  You can't just skip out on Jasmine like that.

Misty: Tell her I'm sorry okay?  Frankie will decide what to do with the rest of her training session today.

Misty grabs her coat and puts it on.  She throws the strap of her duffel bag over her shoulder, then looks at Seth apologetically.

Misty: Either call me when you leave, or you can head on over to my place if you want.  Makes no difference to me, but I can't stay here.  I'll see you later.

Seth tries to stop her, but she shakes her head and walks past him.  From in his office, Frankie watches as she walks out the double doors without even looking back to him.

Later that day...

The scene opens up outside Misty's Chicago home, where Seth's blue pickup truck pull into the driveway behind Misty's rental car.  He shuts the engine off, gets out of his truck then heads up to the front door.  He doesn't even bother to knock as he walks inside, looking around for Misty, but he doesn't find her.

Seth: Misty?  Hey, where are you?!

Misty: In the bedroom!

Seth follows the sound of her voice down the hall and to Misty's room where he finds her packing her suitcase.  He stands in the doorway, leaning against the frame, and looks at her, confused again.

Seth: What are you doing?

Misty glances up at him as she tosses a few pieces of clothing into her suitcase.

Misty: What does it look like I'm doing?  I'm packing my clothes and I'm leaving.  I'm getting on the first flight to California.

Seth: California?  

Misty: Yeah.  I've got a match on Sunday, and it's pointless to go to Vegas for just a few days.

Seth takes a step inside Misty's room, staring at her as she continues packing.

Seth: You don't have to spend the whole week in California.  Just relax and stay here.

Misty: I can't relax, Seth.  I've got a match I need to focus on, and I can't do it here.  

Seth: Is it a title defense?

Misty shakes her head, but doesn't say a word.

Seth: Ok, then why are you freaking out about it?  It's not until Sunday.  There is plenty of time to focus on your match, and I can talk to Frankie tomorrow about using his gym for a training session for you.

Misty shakes her head and looks at him very seriously.

Misty: Absolutely not.  I'm not going to bother Frankie anymore.  And I'm not freaking out about this match.  I try and treat every match equally, but the two that I'm facing...Let's just say I don't want to lose to either of them again.

Seth: Again?  Babe, would you stop packing for a second and just talk to me.

Misty ignores him as she looks around the room for anything she might be forgetting.  He continues to plead with her, but it goes in one ear and out the other.  Seth finally walks up to Misty as she heads over to the dresser, then gently grabs her and turns her towards him.

Seth: Babe, snap out of it.  Look at me.

She raises her eyes to look at him.

Seth: Quit packing for a bit and talk to me.  Tell me about this match.

Misty: Me and Vixen are going against Gothika and Roxi Johnson.

Seth looks at her with a puzzled look on her face.

Misty: The last time I faced Roxi Johnson, she beat me for the Bombshell Title.  Not only did Odette and I beat Gothika and Raynin for the tag team titles, but last time I faced Gothika, I lost to her and Mercedes Vargas.  I am by no means a sore loser, but losing to Gothika is not something I'd like to happen ever again.  Not to mention, that bitch likes to bite.  Literally!

Seth: Excuse me?  She likes to...bite?

Misty nods.

Misty: Yeah.  She prides herself on being some disgusting vampire wanna-be, and needless to say, she's sunk those filthy fangs in me once before, and I'm not letting it happen again.  And actually, the last time I face her...well, I gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Seth raises a curious eyebrow.

Seth: You didn't...?

Misty nods and her mouth moves as if she has just gotten a sour taste in it.

Misty: You were there that night, remember?  It took several bottles of mouthwash to get that taste out of my mouth!  

Seth: Oh yeah...I forgot about that.  Has anyone ever told you that you stress too much?

Misty: All the time, actually.

Seth: So lighten up.  So you're facing Gothika and Roxi again.  Big deal.  Aren't those two at each other's throats...No pun intended.

Misty manages to laugh at that, and she nods again.

Misty: Yeah, they are.  But Vixen and I aren't exactly best friends either.  I'm fairly that deep down she still has some bad feelings towards me.  Don't get me wrong, I have all the respect in the world for her, but...my daughter calls her Mommy Vixen for crying out loud.  That's the only thing that bothers me.

Seth: And you're over the fact that she is engaged to the guy you were going to marry?

Misty glares at Seth, but he holds his hands up defensively.

Seth: Yeah, yeah, yeah...My mistake.  I know you're over the guy.

Misty: Good.  Glad we got that cleared up.  Look, my point is that as much as I know I shouldn't stress out about this match, I kinda have to.  I'm facing the woman who took my title from me, and the woman whose title I took not long after that.  

Seth: Well if you ask me, you don't have anything to worry about.  Roxi may have beaten you for the singles title, but I think you're better off as a tag champ right now, don't you think?

Misty shrugs and looks down to the floor.

Misty: In a way, yeah, but...She beat me, Seth!  I was under so much stress at the time with my grandmother being sick, but I still went into that match and worked my ass off, but...she beat me, and I can't help but think that maybe I let everything---

Seth puts a finger to her lips, silencing her.  He lifts her chin so she is looking into his eyes once again and he leans down and gives her a soft kiss.

Seth: Don't dwell on one match that you lost.  Yeah, she beat you for the title, but we both know you can..and you WILL..get it back one day.  Besides, she doesn't have the title right now, does she?

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: No.  That disgusting leach---

Seth: Stop.  You're better than this, and you know it.

Seth steps away from her for a moment, and she watches him as he walks over and takes her suitcase off the bed and places it on the floor.  He reaches for her and grabs her by the hand, leading her over to the bed, where he sits her down, then sits behind her.  He places both hands on her shoulders, and starts massaging them.

Seth: I'm not going to force you to go back to Frankie's tomorrow, but I damn sure won't let you run away back to Vegas or California sooner than you need to.

Misty: Run away?

She turns her head around, glancing back to him from over her shoulder.

Seth: You know what I mean.  If you really want to focus on your match, like I said, Frankie's gym is the perfect place.  I wouldn't mind having you unleash a little bit of that aggression on me in the ring anyway.

Misty: Why do all guys feel the need to tell me that?  

Seth: Because you're hot when you're unleashing all that aggression in the ring?

Misty elbows Seth in his gut and he lets out a slight "oomph" noise, but continues massaging her shoulders.

Misty: If you can talk Frankie into walking his ass into the ring for a training session like old time's sake, I'll say you've got yourself a deal.

Seth: Are you kidding?  Do you want to break the old man's hip?

Misty: No, I just want to see what he's got left in him.

Seth laughs and shakes his head.

Seth: How about this...You try and taunt the old man back into the ring, and I'll stand by and watch on proudly.  How's that sound?

Misty thinks for a moment, slowly nodding.

Misty: That actually sounds like more fun.  I always did have a blast pissing him off anyway.  

Seth: That's more like it.  That's the Misty we all know.  

Misty: Did you go to massage school sometime in the past fifteen years?  Because this has to be the best massage I've ever had.

Misty can't see it, but Seth has a big grin on his face.  She closes her eyes and enjoys his gentle massaging hands.

Seth: If you think this is good, wait until you experience my full body massage.  I've never had any complaints about that either.

Misty: Hmmm...Now that you bring that up, a full body massage sounds very enticing right now.

Seth: Ask and you shall receive...

Misty then positions herself so she is laying on her stomach on the bed as Seth works his magic and continues his massage.  The rest...will be left to the imagination.

Redemption: Part 3

I've got another chance...another opportunity.  After a disappointing performance in the main event a few weeks back, Vixen and I are once again main eventing Climax Control, and wouldn't you know, we're facing one of the women who defeated us.  It was our first shot as a tag team, and I let Vixen down.  We lost because of me, but this week...I'm not going to let the same thing happen.

I need to start this all off by first apologizing to my tag team partner...the woman who is engaged to my former fiancee...the woman who has been more of mother to my own daughter than I have.  Vixen, I have so much that I need to apologize to you for, and I intend to make my regret known as much as I possibly can, but what I'm going to focus on at the moment is the loss that we suffered a few weeks back against Gothika and Mercedes Vargas.  It was our first true test as a tag team and I failed you.  I was the one who got pinned, and it eats away at me every day.

People are probably thinking that we're doomed...that we won't work as a team, but I plan to prove them wrong.  I'll show them this week that that one loss was a fluke...that it won't happen again, because it won't.  I was off my game for whatever reason last time, but this week...I'm more focused than ever.  I'm going to go out there and be the tag team partner that you need...that you deserve, because clearly I wasn't doing a good enough job of that with Odette Ryder.  Then again...maybe the damage I had inflicted to her was just irreversible, and that's why she left.  I guess I'll never know.

Going against Gothika and Roxi...it's a different story.  It's no secret how I feel about losing to them, isn't that right ladies?

Roxi...We meet again, don't we?  Granted, the title isn't on the line, and neither of us currently hold the title, but...it's time for a little redemption.  It's time for me to show everyone that I never should have lost to you in the first place, because if I have my way...It will be me pinning your shoulders to the canvas, proving that I will always be better than you.  

Now, don't get me wrong...You're one hell of a fighter, but you know where you went wrong in my eyes?  You went completely wrong when you lost the title to the very woman you are teaming with this week!  You let Gothika get her disgusting hands on the Bombshell title, and that is something that I never EVER would have done.  NEVER!  Not even on my worst day!

We have something in common, Roxi.  We both hate Gothika because she dug her nasty fangs into both of us, right?  Yes, she did.  She BIT the both of us, Roxi, and now...Now she's walking around with the Bombshell title in her possession and it's all YOUR fault!  I'm not the only one who has to redeem herself, if I'm honest.  You have to make up for your mistake, and you need to do it soon, because I can't stand watching Gothika walk around with that belt.  Granted...I wasn't too thrilled about you walking around as the champion either, but I suppose you being the champion is the lesser of two evils.  I'm still deciding.

But you, Gothika...You made a decision I will never EVER forget when you decided to get a craving for my blood.  Every time I face you, the memory of you sinking your Twilight wanna-be fangs into my neck runs through my mind and it only brings back the bitch in me even more.  Replaying that image over and over in my head makes me hate you that much more, and I will promise you this...It will NEVER happen again.  Do you hear me?  You may enjoy the taste of my blood, but that one taste you got was the LAST taste you will ever get because the day you bite me again will be the day you start drinking liquid through a straw...permanently!  Not only that, but I'll make sure that you can't even step foot inside of a wrestling ring again, because I will destroy you.

You may be the Bombshell Champion right now, but I guarantee you it's because of a slight amount of dumb luck, and if Roxi can't get the job done, I'll make sure to find someone who can.  You are the lowest of the low, and you and your group of underworld freaks are nothing.  You try and show yourself off as a bunch of bad ass bitches, but do you think it's working?  Do you think people are scared of you?  Hell no.  They don't care.  No one is intimidated by you or your little nut job family.  Sorry to disappoint you, it's just the way it is.  

So, Gothika, go ahead and spew out all your threats and your garbage about being so excited to taste me once again.  Bitch, I dare you to try it, because as I said earlier, if you do...Well, the consequences won't be pretty and you won't be able to make it to your title defense against Roxi at December to Dismember II.  And before you say anything, I'm not saying that out of fear or intimidation...I'm saying it out of pure anger and rage.  

There is nothing that I need to redeem myself for when it comes to you, Gothika.  Maybe with Roxi, there is, but that time will come later.  This match...This TAG TEAM match is for one person, and one person only...

Vixen...It's time I prove myself to be the tag team partner I know I can be.  Gothika and Roxi...if you don't self destruct before hand...Well...Vixen and I will be sure to finish the job.  And we will regardless.

This week ladies...The hands of Vixen and Misty will be raised in victory.  That's all there is to it.  See you real soon!

>