Author Topic: Superhero vs Villain  (Read 371 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Superhero vs Villain
« on: May 11, 2013, 06:15:46 PM »
 It has been a relaxing week to say the very least.  The week following a Supercard usually is relaxing, and rightfully so.  Not only was Hostile Takeover a huge success for myself and most of my fellow rebels on Team Erik, but the Capital Punishment tour had ended on a rather high note.  My partners and I in the Bombshell Mega Match did exactly what we knew we were going to do all along.  We kept my Bombshell title and The Fallen's Bombshell Tag Team titles on our side and brought the Bombshell Roulette title to its rightful place at the same time.  Yes, it was a glorious night, indeed.

Very few of us involved in that main event walked away unharmed, however.  I, myself, required several stitches in my head on top of a very sore leg, but I was hardly worse for wear.  It is no secret the hell Roxanne and I put ourselves through just last Summer, putting an end to our blood feud.  This Bombshell Mega match was nearly the same as far as the tension was concerned, but the outcome was far from the same was it?  There was bloodshed, yes, but after all was said and done, each and every one of us walked out of that ring.  The same couldn't be said after I faced Roxanne.

Even after I secured the victory for my team...for myself and my Bombshell title, what are some people saying?  Some people have the audacity to suggest that I just barely won that match for us!  They honestly think that I was close to losing and that that ghetto piece of trash, Faith, was actually going to escape the ring before I did?  Oh, please!  That is simply laughable!  

I am well aware of the rules involving a steel cage match.  I understand fully that, at least in THIS instance, the rules stated that all members of a single team had to escape the cage in order for their team to win.  There was no pinfalls or submission victories.  It all depended on you escaping that cage, and my team did very well for themselves, but let me fill you in on just why I was the one to win it for my team, shall I?

What would everyone have said had I been the first one to escape the cage?  I doubt they all would have been praising me for my speedy exit.  No!  They wouldn't have!  Had I been the first to exit, you know what they would have been saying to me?  Everyone who doubts me, which is a fair amount of people as you all know, would have probably said a few different things.  They could have said I exited the cage first because I was afraid to face the fan favorites in Team SCW, more importantly Odette Ryder.  Or perhaps they would have said that I exited first as, on the very minimal possibility Team SCW walked away the winners, an excuse to blame either Necra, Raynin or Gothika for that potential loss.  

But I didn't do that, did I?  I stayed in the ring, fighting and clawing doing what I do best and still...STILL people doubt me!  It is absurd and I won't stand for it any longer!  I may have been the last to exit that cage for Team Erik, but I won that damn match for my team!  I DID! You all want to applaud every other Bombshell for getting out before that, go right ahead, but I will not sit back and allow any of you suggest that my escaping that cage was anything BUT spectacular!  I showed just why I am the Bombshell Champion and will be for a very long time, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it!

No.  I don't want to wake up.  I just want to stay sleeping and I fight to keep my eyes closed, though my body wakes up from its long night sleeping.  But, something seems off.  I don't open my eyes just yet, but instead listen to my surroundings.  The noises I am hearing are not familiar to me, and every now and then I swear I can hear the faint sounds of distant screaming, followed by the clanking of chains or something.  

Where the hell am I?

I open my eyelids and look around the room, frozen from the shock.  That is not my ceiling.  These are not my walls.  I'm not even sleeping on a damn bed!  I bolt upright to a sitting position on the ground, and my back and neck are slightly sore now.  There is no furniture or windows, save for the tiny one on the door.  I push myself to my feet with my back against the wall and I stare at the door for a short while, wondering what to do, as I begin to panic even more.  I run over to the door, and search around for any way to open the damn thing, but alas, there isn't even a handle!

"Hello?!" I scream as I pound on the door. "Let me out of here!  HELLO!!  I KNOW SOMEONE IS OUT THERE!!"

No one answers me, and as I continue to shout and pound on the door, I hear other people beginning to do the same as well, and my curiosity and worry over where I am only increases as each minute passes.  I finally have no choice but to give up for now, and I collapse down to the floor once again, leaning against the door, terrified and exhausted.  

I lean my head against the door, pulling my knees against my chest and wrapping my arm around my legs.  I take deep breaths, trying to calm myself down as I hold back the tears that are fighting to stream down my face.  Just then, I hear the sound of a lock turning and I quickly scurry away from the door, expecting it to swing open and for my captor to set me free, but that is not the case.  The little window on the door opens from the outside, and a set of eyes peeks inside, followed by a slow maniacal laugh.

"Enjoying your stay boo?" Amused sarcasm shines through that female voice as she continues to laugh.

"Who the hell are you?!" I shout at her.  My mood quickly changes to rage as this mystery woman is clearly having fun at my expense.  I take a few steps toward the door, glaring at her from inside this cell.

She laughs again and rolls her eyes quickly.
"I'm not the one you want to be screaming at, and if you continue that attitude, it will only make what is going to happen to you so much more fun, which is not a good thing for you."

"I DON'T CARE!  WHO ARE YOU?!  WHERE THE HELL AM I?!  WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE YOU CRAZY BITCH?!"

The woman narrows her eyes at me and then slams the little window shut.  I hear the door being unlocked, and I quickly back away from the door again as, this time, it slowly creeks open, to reveal the woman standing before me.  Her dark hair falls down past her shoulders and she is looking at me as if she wants to kill me as she takes slow methodical steps towards me, backing me against the wall.

"You haven't seen crazy yet, lady.  I'd quit worrying about who I am, because I'm not the reason you are here." She informs me with little care as she folds her arms across her chest.  From the look on her face, she is taking great pride in the fear that I am failing miserably at hiding.

"Fine.  If YOU are keeping me here, then bring me the bastard that is!" I may regret making that demand soon enough, but if someone is going to keep me hostage, I'd like to know damn well who it is, and why!  She laughs and just as she is about to respond, I hear it.

He clears his throat behind her, causing her to smile and take a step aside.  When she does, I am slightly surprised, yet I should have seen known all along.  He has a smug look on his face as he takes a step inside my cell and glares at me.

"You called?"

Upon seeing him and hearing that British accent of his, any fear I had before was now gone, and I'm consumed with pure rage, but I don't move.  I stand right where I am and narrow my eyes at him, waiting for the right, if any, moment to strike.

"YOU?!" I try to sound surprised, and clearly he is amused as he lets out a laugh.

"Oh please, Misty." He says, glancing towards his female companion, or whatever she is to him. "I didn't think you were that stupid, but clearly if you didn't see this one coming, I guess I was wrong.  Enjoying your accommodations your highness?" I don't appreciate his mocking tone as he addresses me that way, and I let it known as I snarl at him.  He and the woman laugh again, but I don't.

"Fuck you and your little whore here!" I snap, looking between the both of them. "You can't keep me here!"

"Oh I can, and I will, sweetheart." He says very calmly, and I don't sense that he is lying with that statement.  The gravity of the situation hasn't started to sink in yet, though I am sure it will very soon as I can hear faint crying coming from down the hall.  How many other people are here? "You have only yourself to blame, you know."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

The woman takes a step towards me, ready to attack, but He holds his arm out and holds her back, to my surprise as well as hers.  Judging by this place, pain and torture is not beneath their every day activities.

"Not now, Meg." He tells her and she looks at him, shocked and almost furious, but she ultimately takes a step back.

"Consider yourself lucky, Misty." She growls at me. "Trust me when I say that once I get the go ahead, I'm going to take great pleasure in torturing you."

"Bring it, bitch." I snap back, causing her to snarl once again and she turns and walks out of the cell, standing just outside the door.

I look back to Him, and he takes in a long sigh and shakes his head.
"You might want to play nice with Meg while you can.  Aside from myself, she's the nastiest one in these parts and she will make your stay a living nightmare."

I let out a laugh and respond very loudly so Miss Meg can hear me. "Yeah well she can bring her worst, because I don't give a shit!  Besides, I'm not planning on staying here, and you shouldn't plan on it either.  If I know my disciples well enough, I'd imagine they are looking for me at this very moment, and they won't stop until they find me."

"Unfortunately for you, Misty, they won't find you.  They will be looking for a very...very...VERY long time sweetheart." He says, interrupting me.  My expression soon changes as I stare at him, now very nervous, and he takes a couple steps towards me. "I'd get comfortable, sweetheart, because you're not going anywhere."

I'm left speechless and unable to move and He turns and walks out the door.  He looks to Meg outside the cell and simply nods to her, as if giving her the go ahead, and the gravity of what is about to happen crashes down on me like a tsunami.  Meg takes her slow steps inside the cell, looking at me with a malicious smile on her face, and she cracks her neck.  I take a few steps back again until I hit the wall, realizing I have nowhere to go, and this causes Meg to laugh, as she lunges forward.

The last thing that went through my mind before everything went black, is wondering what Ruby and the Brothers were doing...and if I would ever get out of this hell hole.

Meanwhile, back at Misty's home...

It is mid-morning in Las Vegas, and Ruby has been awake for some time now.  As was usually the case, she was up sooner than Misty, but around the same time as the Brothers as they all started their day bright and early.  The Brothers were still working on various repairs and upgrade projects around the home, while Ruby made the entire group breakfast, allowing their Queen as much time to sleep as she so wished.  Misty was not having as much trouble sleeping as she had over the past several months, and things were slowing returning to a normal state, but after returning to the United States after the tour of South America, everyone was rather exhausted.

The breakfast table is set, and the food is nearly finished.  Damien sent Zane to the kitchen to check on Ruby, where Ruby told him breakfast was ready and sent him back to get the brothers to join them.  She placed everything aside for the moment, looking at the clock on the wall.  While her Queen had liked to sleep in from time to time, normally she was awake by now, and the fact that none of them had heard anything from her was highly unusual, so Ruby headed out of the kitchen for a moment and headed to Misty's room.

She stood directly outside Misty's room, placing her ear to the door for a moment.  She didn't want to disturb her Queen if Misty was already awake and getting ready, but she heard no sound coming from inside the room, so she gently knocked on the door.

"My Queen?" She said quietly, as she grabbed the handle to the door and slowly opened it. "Are you awake?  Breakfast is ready."

Ruby peeks her head inside Misty's room, noticing the dark interior, signaling that the window shades have not been opened.  But that is not what worries her more.  The room is far too quiet, and she doesn't even hear the sound of Misty's quiet breathing.

"My Queen?  Are you in here?" Ruby quickly fumbles around for the light switch and illuminates the room, and what she finds horrifies her.  Misty's bed is empty, and it is still made, as if it hasn't been slept in.  Her cell phone is on the table beside the bed, and her jacket is laying on the bed.  Misty was no where to be seen.  

Ruby looks around the room frantically, and when she finds no sign of her, she runs out of the room and to the bathroom, hoping to find her there.  But the bathroom is empty as well, and there is no sign that Misty had even been in there recently.  

"Zane!!!"  Ruby yells down the hall, loud enough so all of the Brothers can hear her.  A few moments later, all four appear in the hallway, looking at Ruby with worried expressions on their faces, as Ruby looks terrified.

"Ruby?  What is wrong?" Zane asks, though one look around and he, Damien, Dante and Sebastian can almost guess to what is wrong.

Ruby pulls at her hair, struggling to find the words. "She...She is gone!  Our Queen is gone!"

"What?  Where has she gone?" Damien asks as Dante and Zane bolt for Misty's room.  Ruby can't even make eye contact with them as she shakes her head frantically.

"I...I don't know.  Her phone is still in her room, and none of her clothes are gone."

Damien looks to Sebastian. "Sebastian, get down to the garage right now.  Check to see if her car is still here.  Maybe she just went for a drive and did not tell us.  She has been known to do that."

Sebastian nods and wastes no time in running downstairs and to the garage.  Damien looks at Ruby again, but she keeps shaking her head.

"Damien, this is not like her." Ruby says, the fear overwhelming her. "Her bed wasn't even slept in last night, and she always takes her phone with her where ever she goes."

They both turn and look to Dante and Zane who have  just appeared after their search of Misty's room.  Dante and Zane shake their heads, confirming what Ruby had already told them...that Misty was not in her room, nor was there any sign of her.  A few minutes later, Sebastian reappears.

"Her car is still in the garage, Damien.  I checked the training room real quick as well, but she's not there."  He tells them, and this only disappoints Ruby further.  She shakes her head and looks to the ground, trying to think of any place Misty could be.

"Right then." Damien says, as all eyes have now fallen on him. "Brothers, we will split up and search everywhere for her, or any sign of her.  Ruby, you stay here in case she returns or perhaps calls.  We will find her, and we won't stop until we do.  Understood?"

They all nod and agree.  Sebastian and Damien take the van, while Dante and Zane take Misty's vehicle as they begin their search for Misty.  Ruby heads back to Misty's room, taking a seat on Misty's bed and staring at her cell phone.  She does her best to stay calm and strong, knowing that where ever Misty was, she would return safe and sound.

Ow.  My head is throbbing right now.  What the hell did that bitch do to me?  How long have I been unconscious?  I blink my eyes quickly, and it surprises me that they aren't even swollen shut.  Surely Meg would have been smart enough to bust me in my eyes a few good times, right?  Apparently not.  I'm laying on the ground again, and as I try and push myself up to a sitting position again, a sharp pain radiates up my arm, and through my ribs, causing me to collapse right back to the floor.

"Son of a...." I mumble and groan as I feel nothing but the pain, an then I hear her.

Meg is still in the room, and she is laughing.  I open my eyes again and see her just a few feet in front of me, bent down to my eye level.  She has a satisfied look on her face, but I can tell she is nowhere near done with me yet.  Her right hand is covered in blood, but it is not hers.  I reach my hand up to my face, my nose specifically and wince.

"You...bitch!" I yell at her, spitting out blood in the process. "I think you broke my nose!"

She laughs again, nodding proudly. "Gee, what gave that away?  A broken nose is the very least of your concerns, and once I'm through with you, you're going to wish that I stopped there."

She stands up, and I manage to push myself up against the wall, all be it very painfully.  Meg folds her arms across her chest and I stare at her, holding my midsection, trying to remain as still as I can.

"Fuck...you." I say with a laugh.  If she's going to continue her assault, I'm going to take whatever she dishes out on me, because that is what I do.

She is suddenly in my face once again and she grabs my hair, yanking my head back.  I let out a scream as my body twists a bit, causing my injuries to spasm further, and she takes great pride in seeing me in pain.  She then wraps her hand around my throat and begins choking me, and I try grasping for air.  Just as I am on the verge of passing out again, He appears back in my cell, and stops Meg quickly.

"Back off, Meg."

She releases me quickly and I begin coughing and gasping, filling my lungs with the oxygen I desperately needed.  Meg stands up, looking at Him disappointedly.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me?!" She shouts at him, wishing she could have finished what she started. "I'm not through with her!"

"Yes, I know that, but neither am I." He scolds her. "Give me a little while and then you can have more fun, yeah?"

She growls, and I can't help but laugh inside.  I'm taken by surprise as she spins around and kicks me in my midsection again, knocking what oxygen I had just gotten right back out of me.

"Laugh at me again, bitch, and orders be damned, I'll finish you off right now."

Okay...maybe I didn't laugh inside, but I don't care.  I'm enjoying pissing her off just as much as she is enjoying beating the shit out of me.  Two can play at this game after all.  Meg turns and walks away a few seconds later, disappearing out of my cell and leaving Him and I alone yet again.  He looks at me with a shake of his head as I carefully adjust my position, trying to find a comfortable position.

"You brought this on yourself, you know." He reminds me yet again.

"And yet you haven't filled me in on just what you're talking about." I reply with a slight cough.

He bends down so he is eye level with me and looks almost disappointed with me.
"Quit playing stupid with me, Misty.  You know damn well what I'm talking about.  When were you planning on telling me that you're giving up on your mission...Odette Ryder?"

I roll my eyes and laugh.  Of course this was about the precious little Aussie. "Giving up?  I can't give up on a job that I finished!  I beat Odette at Hostile Takeover."

"You know damn well this is about more than just some petty little wrestling match!  You haven't beat her yet...Not really!" He shouts, growing angry with my resistance.

"Look," I say, trying to come up with the right way to finish my train of thought. "I know what the whole point to going after Odette was, but it's been months...MONTHS...and she hasn't budged!  She's a lost cause, and she's clearly never going to embrace whatever darkness is in her."

"You haven't tried hard enough."

"No?" I say with another laugh, remembering just how much I've done to try and get Odette to break. "I think I've done plenty.  I had that dumb ass blonde, Melody Grace, kidnapped and Odette still stays the way she is...bubbly as ever!  Give it up already, because it's clearly never going to happen."

"And as long as you say that and think that, you're staying right where you are and Meg will get to have all the fun she wants." He states very calmly and without care. "It's your decision really."

I shake my head, now very annoyed. "You just don't get it do you?  I'm the Bombshell Champion.  I've got I don't know how many other women gunning for me and my title right now, and clearly, Odette is NOT one of them.  I can't keep going after her and focusing on her while I've got a damn title to defend.  If Odette doesn't want the title, then I'm done with her.  Plain and simple."

"There is a simple solution to that, Misty." He replies.

"And what might that be?"

"You MAKE her want it.  I'm sure you are more than capable of that, don't you think?" He says, surprisingly very confident in my ability to do what he says.

I shake my head and laugh again, finally ignoring the pain that jolts through my midsection.
"When it comes to Odette, I have to disagree unfortunately.  She's too focused on her disgusting love life, that she doesn't want the title.  She wants to let other women step up and go after it, but what she doesn't realize is there is not one other Bombshell on the roster who is even worthy of taking this title away from me.  None of them are capable of leading the division."

"I don't CARE about the other Bombshells.  If you don't want to finish what you started, then I'm not letting you go anywhere."

I take in a deep breath, going over in my head what I am supposed to do.  I couldn't admit it out loud, but he was right.  I knew Odette would break eventually, but as the Bombshell Champion, I can't keep going after her if she doesn't want the title, because I'd be given other opponents instead.

"Okay, I understand what you're saying,"I begin, sitting up straighter with another wince from the pain. "But the bitch out there did a number on me and it's going to take a while for me to heal properly.  Now, normally I don't give a shit and I'll fight with a broken leg, but against Odette, or even anyone else, they'll use this shit to their advantage."

He smiles and stands up straight.  Outside my cell, Meg stands against the wall smiling as well, waiting patiently for her chance to continue her assault.  I appear next to her, tapping her on the shoulder.  She turns her head, surprised to see me there, completely healed as I look at her with a vicious smile.  Meg pulls her arm back, clenching her hand into a fist and as she attempts to punch me, I catch her fist in my hand, squeezing it as hard as I can.  A pained expression appears on her face as I increase the pressure, and ultimately forcing her to the ground in front of me.

"If you don't kneel willingly, I will FORCE you to kneel before me, filth!" I say slowly through gritted teeth as I force her to kneel before me.  After a few moments, I release my grip on her hand, and she holds it and looks at me stunned.  I smile wickedly again and walk away, with neither Meg nor Him trying to stop me.

Three days.  It has been three days since their Queen disappeared, and Misty's disciples only worry and fear more as each day passes.  They haven't had a single phone call or heard anything on her whereabouts, leaving them to wonder what happened to her.  Had someone taken her?  Had she run away simply to get away from everything?  Was she even alive?

Ruby can't help but let the thoughts run rampant through her mind, but the only plausible explanation going through her mind was that someone had indeed taken her.  Misty would never just abandon them, or more importantly, her title and just disappear.  There's now way.  Ruby sits in the windowsill in Misty's room, watching and waiting for the Brothers to return from their latest search, though they had looked everywhere they could think of.  She looks down the gravel road leading to their home and sees someone walking towards the building.  She squints, trying to get a good look, and as the person gets closer, her eyes grow wide and she smiles.  She bolts from the windowsill, running downstairs and out the front of the building, where she meets her Queen at the front gate.

"My Queen!!" She yells, running up to Misty and throwing her arms around her.  Misty is taken by surprise at Ruby's display of affection, and she pushes her loyal disciple away from her, shaking her head.  Ruby looks her over, as if checking for any injuries. "Are you alright?!  Where have you been?!  We've all been so worried!"

"Do not worry where I was, Ruby.  I am fine, and NEVER embrace me like that again.  Do you understand?" Misty shouts at her.  Ruby looks at her, confused and slightly concerned, but Misty glares at her, waiting for an answer.

"I...I apologize, my Queen." Ruby stumbles over her words. "Forgive me, I have just been--"

"I don't CARE, Ruby!  I only want ONE response from you." Ruby stares at her with a confused look, trying to figure out what Misty is talking about, when Misty grabs a hold of her shoulder, squeezing tightly.  She increases pressure and forces Ruby, very painfully, to kneel before her, but Ruby does not scream out from the pain.  Instead, she takes it all, and bows her head.

"I tell you to do something, Ruby, and you will [/b]kneel[/b] before me as a sign of your obedience.  There will be NO disobedience from you any further, otherwise you WILL be punished.  Understood?"

Ruby keeps her head bowed. "Yes, my Queen.  I will remain obedient."

"Good.  I trust you will inform the Brothers of the same when they return from where ever they are.  I'm going to go take a shower and change my clothes.  Wait here because I am anticipating a very important visitor." Misty orders her.  Ruby nods and bows in obedience, but doesn't say a word as Misty walks past her and heads inside to go take a shower.

About an hour later...

Misty emerges from the bathroom, feeling refreshed after taking her shower and putting on a clean set of clothes.  Ruby is standing outside the bathroom door, leaning against the wall waiting for her, and upon seeing her Queen, she bows once then stands back up.

"Has she arrived?"

Ruby nods with a smile. "Yes, my Queen.  Just a short while ago.  I hope you don't mind, but I have her waiting in your room.  I thought you would be more comfortable speaking in there."

"Good girl, Ruby.  We are NOT to be disturbed."

"As you wish.  Call if you need anything at all." Ruby bows one last time before she disappears down the hall.  

Misty waits until she is out of sight before she heads over to her bedroom door, and grabs a hold of the handle.  She slowly turns the handle and opens the door, peeking inside, when she hears a child-like high pitched laughing.  She smiles wickedly as she walks inside and closes the door behind her, looking directly at her visitor.

"I've been expecting you." Misty says, as the laughter dies down, and from out of the darkened corner of the room, her visitor appears, walking directly up to her, and who should walk into view of the camera?  Kittie!  

Or...is it?  Kittie walks up to Misty, and without looking into her eyes, she falls to her knees before Misty, bowing her head, but she doesn't speak a word.

"Well....Isn't this...interesting." Misty mumbles to herself with a wicked grin as she looks down to Kittie(?) and the scene fades to black.

From The Mind of Your Queen
Journal Entry #11

The time has finally arrived for the ultimate battle between good and evil, and no I am not talking about the war between Odette Ryder and myself.  No, this week I have a much more appropriate opponent.  This match will truly define good vs evil.

Superhero vs. Villain.

Roxi Johnson vs. Misty.

Ms. Johnson, I have to hand it to you.  You talk a very big game.  You're highly motivated and determined as you head into this match against me...your toughest challenge to date, but do you realize just what you are in for?  Do you understand that I plan to DESTROY you simply because I can?  You're walking around, whining and crying because of a fact that you can not change.

I AM the best of the best, Roxi.  No one can defeat me, and my record over the last seven months proves that.  I am not pretending to be the best, Roxi.  I just...[/b]AM[/b].  I don't walk into every match and lose, Ms. Johnson.  I win...plain and simple.  You should try it sometime, you know.  You're not exactly on a winning streak around here, are you?

Let's get another thing clear, Roxi...I am not being thrown to the lions.  I'm not being thrown into a battle I can't win by facing you, because think about it this way.  Amy Marshall defeated you.  I defeated Amy Marshall.  I, and team Erik, beat you and Team SCW, at Hostile Takeover, so therefore, I've already beaten you once.  I can, and WILL do it again!  I never picked a fight with you, Roxi.  It was a fight I was given, and I never turn down a fight.  I never walk away from a fight.

I understand why you want to beat me so badly, Roxi.  I really do.  You walked into SCW to make an impression, and sure, in the beginning you did, but lately, you've been nothing but a big disappointment.  You're out to restore the name you were trying to build for yourself, but guess what?  It's not going to happen.  You want vindication?  Redemption?  Look for it elsewhere, because against me, you can't win.  I'm going to treat this match as if it were a title defense, because in a way, it's almost as such.  You want my title, and should you defeat me, you may very well get that chance, but again....It is NOT going to happen.  

Roxi, you walk around playing this lovable Superhero, but guess what?  I'm going to destroy that image of you this Sunday.  I'm going to walk into this match as the ultimate villain, going against you, the precious Superhero, and I am going to prove to everyone just what you are.

A fake.

A nobody.

A normal...defeatable human being.

You can't be a hero every time, Roxi, and come Sunday night....Evil will prevail, and you will walk away disappointed.  But, I'm sure you're used to that by now.

See you on Sunday, Crab Girl.

**END FEED**

>