Author Topic: Candid, Uncut and Unscripted  (Read 849 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Candid, Uncut and Unscripted
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »

Friday April 19th

Misty had just finished writing her latest journal entry, finishing off her first promotional work for Hostile Takeover before it was to be sent to the editing team.  Overall she was satisfied with how everything turned out, yet given the events of the last couple of days, she was still in a rather unpleasant mood.  She closes her laptop, gently pushing it away from her on the desk in her hotel room and leans back in her chair, wondering what to do next.  She puts the thought in the back of her mind for the moment, however, as a gentle knocking comes from the door.  She pushes herself and the chair away from the desk and heads over to the door, looking out the peephole.  She had a fairly sure idea of who was there, but she checked to make sure nonetheless.  She nods once before backing away from the door, and opening it for her visitor.  

Ruby stands before her, dressed rather casually in a pair of dark jeans and a red and black tank top.  Her half bright red, half black colored hair flows down past her shoulders as usual, and she holds the box that held the gifts from Ben Jordan.  Misty looks at the box with an angry scowl before lifting her eyes to look Ruby in her piercing blue eyes.

Misty: Ruby, you have the spare key to this room.  You know you don't have to knock.

Ruby nods and bows her head before looking back to her Queen.

Ruby: Yes, I know, my Queen.  However, I do not wish to disturb you if you are indisposed, perhaps dressing or taking a shower so I make sure to knock.

Misty: If that is how you feel, but I would not feel embarrassed.  After all, you did help me dress myself last summer when I was recovering from my injuries.  Come on in.

Misty steps aside, giving Ruby permission to enter the room.  Ruby nods and walks inside as Misty closes the door behind her, and turns around to follow behind her.  Ruby spins around, looking down at the box in her hands, then back to Misty.

Ruby: It is more out of respect now, my Queen, but that is beside the point.  What do you wish me to do with..these?

Misty's eyes dart down to the box, and she sighs frustratedly.  She wanted nothing to do with that joke of a gift that Ben Jordan had sent her, but someone had stupidly returned them to her room after her party and the Team Erik gathering had ended.  She stays silent for a long while, debating in her mind how best to answer Ruby's question.

Ruby: Forgive me, my Queen, for asking such an obvious question.  I know the mood this put you in.  I will dispose of it at once.

Ruby is about to walk past Misty, but Misty takes a step in front of her and stops her.  She takes the box out of Ruby's hands, opening it up to look at the contents once again.  She rolls her eyes and tosses it on the bed.

Misty: No, Ruby, that won't be necessary.  I know before I said I didn't want to keep any of it, but I think I've changed my mind.  I think holding on to this stuff for a while will serve as a nice reminder for the decision I've made.  

Ruby: Decision?  What decision is that, my Queen?

Misty shakes her head with a wicked smile.

Misty: You'll find out soon enough, Ruby dear.  You and I will be flying out of Brazil on Sunday for a couple of days.  I've already spoken to Damien.  He and the brothers will be staying here in Brazil while we are away.  

Ruby: Where will we be flying to, my Queen?

Misty: I will explain all of that later, Ruby.  

Ruby nods once, singalling she understands and does not push the topic further.  Misty takes a step towards the bed and opens the box.  She takes out the little souvenir J-Cup trophy Ben Jordan sent her, holding it up to her eye level and she stares at the name plate which Ben had engraved with his name.  She narrows her eyes and her nostrils flare.

Misty: Ben Jordan is going to regret this, Ruby.  

Misty focuses her eyes on the little trinket, never so much as blinking once.  Ruby stares at her confused, yet curious all the same, then looks at the trinket in Misty's hands, wondering what Misty is planning, and the scene fades out.

The scene opens up inside the Ginasio Nilson Nelson in Brasilia, Brazil, where Hostile Takeover is just set to take place just days from now.  The building is empty save for two seats set up in the center of the room, surrounded by the camera crew.  One of the seats is already occupied, as Bombshell Champion, Misty, is seated waiting as patiently as she can, though given the look on her face, it isn't very much.  She looks at her wrist, as if looking at a watch, then looks to the man standing around the lighting equipment, before she speaks in a very annoyed tone.

Misty: Where is this woman?  She was supposed to be here half an hour ago!  I don't like to be kept waiting, you know.

Man: I apologize, Misty.  If I understand correctly, she is a new reporter.  Let me see if I can get an ETA on her arrival.

Misty: That would be great, thanks.  And Mark and Christian might want to think again about keeping her on board if she is late for her first interview, especially when she is interviewing--

Before Misty can finish her sentence, she is cut off as a woman bursts through one of the entrance doors leading to the arena area.  She is yelling towards them, and as Misty tries to get a good look at this new reporter, her eyes grow wide in shock.

Misty: Oh, you have GOT to be joking?  They hired HER?!

Misty points towards the woman running to them and the man spins around to get a look.  The woman trips over her own feet, somehow managing to keep upright in the process, though she continues towards them with an embarrassed smile.  The man lets out a laugh and Misty shakes her head in disbelief as the newest reporter as it seems, finally makes it to the area set up for the interview, and just who is this new interviewer?  The ever familiar, SCW fan girl Marge...er, Maggie!

Maggie: I'm sooo sorry I'm late!  I've never been to Brazil before and I'm not exactly great at finding my way around new places.  

Misty: This has to be some sort of sick joke.  Are you even qualified to interview a champion such as myself?

Maggie places her bag on the floor next to her chair and takes a seat.  She laughs nervously as she reaches down and grabs a notebook and a pen from out of her bag, then turns her attention to Misty.  Her face is flushed a little red, and her hand is shaking as she tries to begin writing something.

Maggie: I guess we'll find out, won't we?  I've never been good at this type of stuff, but I jumped at this offer!  I'm sorry if I'm a little nervous, though.

Misty: A little nervous?  Can you even read your own handwriting at this moment?

Maggie glances down to her notebook, and again laughs nervously.  She shrugs, and tries to calm her nerves.

Maggie: For the most part, yeah!  Hey, aren't I supposed to be the one asking all the questions?  

Misty: You would assume that, yes, but you have yet to ask me a single question.  If you are so nervous, why even take on such a high profile interview, Miss...

Maggie: I forgot to introduce myself! Shit! My name is Maggie.  And, regardless of what Mark or Tom call me, my name is most certainly NOT Marge!  

Misty raises an eyebrow and shakes her head.

Misty: Right...

Maggie: Anyway, I'm doing this for several reasons.  This idea was pitched for this SCW Insider Magazine, and if all goes well after this first initial edition, it may be around on a more permanent basis, but I don't have the deciding factor in that.  I love to write, and I told Mark I love to do a column or something for it, and well, here I am!  My girl Courtney is handling the the graphics side of things, so hopefully we can get this show on the road!

Misty leans back in her seat, staring at Maggie with a puzzled look on her face.  She folds her arms across her chest, thinking for a moment, as Maggie doesn't make eye contact with Misty, still fumbling around awkwardly.

Misty: Courtney...she is the bubbly Australian one, yes?

Maggie nods with a smile.

Maggie: That's the one!  She kinda reminds me of Odette Ryder for some reason, but I can't quite figure out why...

Maggie scratches her forehead, then lets out an awkward laugh as Misty shakes her head.

Misty: Just what the world needs...two Odette Ryders.

Maggie: Let's save the trash talk on Odette for later, okay?  I've got a bunch of other stuff I want to ask you first before we get down to the good, or in this case, bad stuff about Hostile Takeover!

Misty: Think you can speed this up a bit?  I've got other things to do...

Maggie places her notebook in her lap, giving Misty an awkward smile, and she shakes her head.

Maggie: Patience is a virtue, my Queen.  I don't want to rush this because I don't want to miss something, 'kay?

Misty: Are you mocking my disciples?  Because the way you just addressed me, gives me the impression that you did.  

Maggie shrugs with a childish smile.

Maggie: I don't think so. I'm, like, really incapable of mocking people.  Especially ones that scare me, so no, I wasn't mocking them.  Speaking of your goons...I mean, disciples...Where are they anyway?

Misty rolls her eyes and lets out a frustrated sigh, glaring at Maggie with a very annoyed expression.

Misty: I was told to leave them behind for this interview, as the new interviewer specifically asked they not be present.  Are you telling me you didn't make that request?

Maggie bites her bottom lip, trying to look as innocent as possible, but unfortunately for her, it doesn't work.

Maggie: Would you be mad if I said I did?  No offense, but they scare me...Especially Ruby.  She looks like some freaky vampire chick, and not the kind that I like!

Misty: Watch how you speak about Ruby.  She is harmless to anyone who knows how to speak to me and treat me with respect.  Do that, and you would not have a problem.  And as far as the latter part of that statement...let me guess.  You are one of those Twihard girls who swoons over sparkling vampires, right?  

Misty shrugs, but keeps a smile on her face.

Maggie: Meh...Don't get me wrong, I like Twilight, but not for the sparkling vampires.  The whole love story behind it and just the overall story itself drew me in for some reason.  I prefer other types of vampires, though.  Vampires that easily put the Cullens to shame.  Black Daggerhood Brotherhood all the way baby!!

Misty raises an eyebrow at Maggie's excitement, and Maggie slinks down in her seat, looking almost embarrassed soon after.  She gathers herself a few moments later and clears her throat.

Maggie: Crap...I'm sorry.  Anyway, I think this thing has strayed too far off topic now.  You'll have to excuse my A.D.D moments ahead of time, as I'm sure there will be a few of them during this interview.  

Misty: Apparently so...

Maggie: Anywho!!  Let's get this thing started, shall we?  Before I start asking any of my interview questions, I just want to make sure you full agree to this.  No questions are off limits, right?

Misty: Of course.  That is why I left my disciples behind.  I am not afraid to answer any and all questions you may have.  I've got nothing to hide.  

Maggie claps excitedly, and Misty again looks at her awkwardly with a shake of her head.  Maggie opens her notebook where she has notes and questions already jotted down and gets her pen at the ready to write down Misty's responses.

Maggie: Okay.  This may come as a shock to you, but I've been following your career since you first joined GXW back in the day.  Don't take this the wrong way, but at first I wasn't all that impressed.  I mean, I remember a little war of words you had going for a while with this girl, Selena or Serena or something and when I look back in the archives of that stuff, I just want to jump through the monitor and smack you both!

Misty: Is there a question to all this?

Maggie: Oh, right!  Yeah....So, looking back at your early days, do you ever sit back and think, what the hell was I thinking?  Do you ever wonder how you even continued in this career during your rookie days?

Misty nods for a moment, thinking back to her early days in GXW.  She can't help but let out a laugh, remembering the good old days.  She keeps her arms folded across her chest as she considers her response wisely.

Misty: I must admit, I haven't seen the tapes from GXW in quite some time, and while there are certain things I remember about my days in GXW, the beginnings of my career there are events I have honestly wished to erase from my mind, and it is the answer to that question that is my reason for that.  While I've known that this is the career I've wanted to be involved in for quite some time now, much like anyone other rookie, I had a lot to learn back then.  When I stopped onto the scene in GXW, I immediately demanded a title shot, if I remember correctly.  I hadn't even proved myself and was expecting everyting to be handed to me right then and there.

Maggie: You haven't changed much since then, as far as your actions go.  Do you remember Natalie and Rose?  Those two were basically your disciples back then...henchwomen if you want to call them that.

Misty lets out another laugh as Maggie mentions two names she hadn't heard in years.

Misty: Natalie and Rose?  Your memory is much better than mine it seems.  I haven't heard from those two in years, and had all but forgotten about them!  Needless to say, they were the reason I found GXW to begin with.  Well, at least Natalie was.  Rose and I didn't exactly see eye-to-eye, but that is beside the point.  Nat and Rose weren't my henchwomen as you say.  We were all a part of the roster working together.  If they needed a favor from me, they knew they could ask and I would return the favor as they had done for me so many times.  It was as simple as that.  It is not my problem that they never asked for any favors, and ultimately, they left GXW and I stayed.  

Maggie: You never made it seem that way.  You always ordered them around and stuff.  

Misty: They let me didn't think?  Like I said, they knew if they needed a favor from me, I would have been more than happy to help them, but they never did.  It is no different than my current situation.  If Ruby or one of the brothers ever needed something from me, I would not hesitate to help them.  I'm not that selfish that I would deny them my assistance if they needed it.  They have done so much for me, I'm just waiting for them to come to me.  

Maggie quickly jots down Misty's responses, making sure she has everything correct.

Maggie: Okay, now I'm just a little confused.  You say you're not selfish, but look at what you did to Spike Staggs and to your whole family last year.  You were all set to marry him and finally make your family whole, legally, but you nailed him with a knacker cracker...

Misty: Knacker cracker?

Maggie: Sorry, Wardism there.  But, you know what I mean!  You hit in him the family jewels..where it hurt, but add to that you tore your family apart and walked away from them all.  You walked away from your daughter.  Why?  How can you live with yourself after that?

Misty pinches the bridge of her nose as Maggie clearly brings up a sore subject.  Misty closes her eyes for a few moments, again choosing her answer wisely, and when she re-opens her eyes, the look on her face is much different than what we all normally see from her.  It's almost remorseful.

Misty: I will not lie and say that it was easy to do what I did.  I never imagined myself as someone who would ever have children, but things change don't they?  I never really admitted it, but throughout my whole pregnancy with Eden, I was terrified, and not for me.  No, I was terrified for her, because I didn't want her to grow up like I did.  Granted, at the time I still loved Spike and didn't believe for a second either of us would let our child grow up the way I did, but that didn't matter.  Things happen that change everything, and when Eden was born, that changed my thinking completely.  I took one look at her and knew I had to do everything I possibly could to make sure she grew up happy and healthy.

Maggie: Yet you still did what you did last year?  

Misty: Yes, I did, but let me remind you of something.  I made sure that Dixie and Desiree turned her around so she was not watching.  Sure, I didn't handle things the way any of you would have, but I did what I had to do.  And before you say anything else, I left Spike as a way to protect Eden from having to go through what I did.  I didn't want her to witness what I did...two parents still living under the same roof, but essentially not together anymore.  Spike may have still loved me, but the fact is that my love for him was dwindling more and more every day, so I had to end it.  Hate my decision all you want, but I don't regret it.  The only regret I have is that everyone else took my actions as  me walking out on Eden, because that is not what I was doing.  I had every intention of staying in her life, but they kept her from me.  Even still when I am trying to make up for it.  I made one huge mistake with, and they are still punishing me for it.  

Maggie has her eyes locked on her notebook as she continues jotting down Misty's responses, and as Misty finishes her last thought, Maggie rolls her eyes and nods, thinking this has gone unnoticed by Misty.  Unfortunately for her, it does not.

Misty: I'm sorry, was there a problem with that answer?

Maggie stops writing for a moment, slowly lifting her head to glance at Misty.

Maggie: Huh?  No, it was fine...it's just that...Well, regardless of how you wanted things to go, they didn't go that way.  You still walked away from Eden, when you could have simply decided on a different way of handling the situation.  You could have not gone through with planning that wedding when all along, you knew what you were going to do and how it would effect everyone, more importantly, Eden.  It doesn't matter if you make repeated mistakes or one huge mistake...The consequences of both could have the same effect, and in this case, they did.  

Misty: While that may be true, don't you think, as her mother, they still owe it to me to make it up to her?  No matter how long it takes?  Don't you think they should at least let me try?

Maggie shrugs.

Maggie: Maybe, but who knows.  I think they are just trying to protect Eden in the long run so I can't really blame any of them.  Especially considering your current lifestyle.

Misty: What are you trying to imply?  

Maggie: I'm not trying to imply anything, Misty.  I'm stating the obvious.  You walk around, calling yourself the Queen of the Damned with that awful attitude of yours, and if you ask me, you're just trying to corrupt an innocent little girls mind and turn her into some horrible monster like you are.  That is what you are trying to do, isn't it?

Misty laughs and shakes her head.  She leans forward, glaring at Maggie and takes in a deep breath.

Misty: Absolutely not.  I'm just trying to get her to embrace her destiny as I have done.  She is my daughter just as much as she is Spike's.  She needs to embrace qualities that both Spike and I have passed on to her, and she will.  What makes you think I'm such a horrible monster?  What have I done to be labeled as such?

Maggie: Oh gee, let me see here.  The aforementioned abandonment of your family.  The war with Roxanne...the fact that you walk all over people and order them around like slaves.  Oh, and let's not forget this feud with Odette and the never ending mind games you've been playing with her since you returned last fall...and kidnapping.  I think that's a pretty good list, don't you?

Misty: Not that I need to explain myself to you, Maggie, but I think I've gone about my business in a very respectable way, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.  I didn't abandon my family.  Abandoning, in my eyes, is flat out disappearing when not one person knows of your whereabouts.  If I wanted to abandon anyone, I would have left without so much as a note or anything and just...vanished.  Did I do that?

Misty shakes her head, as does Maggie.

Misty: No, I did not.  I left, choosing to live my life on my own the way I felt I needed to do so.  There are plenty of people who can attest that they have done the same thing!  If I had decided to take Eden with me that night, you people wouldn't be calling me a horrible mother would you?  I highly doubt that.  I wasn't going to rip her away from her father and completely traumatize her that way.  As for the war with Roxanne...it worked both ways, didn't it?  She was just as equally horrible as you think I am or was.  I don't order anyone around as if they are slaves, and I made that very clear to my disciples last week.  They are free to leave whenever they so choose, but it is their choice to say and to serve me and my purpose, because it is there purpose as well.  Now...as for Odette...

A wicked grin appears on Misty's face, which Maggie studies very closely, furiously jotting down notes.

Misty: There is a reason I have chosen to go with the mind games in my war with Odette.  I think they are much more effective in accomplishing my ultimate goal, don't you?

Maggie shakes her head and laughs.

Maggie: Doesn't seem like it to me.  If it were working at all, she would be on your side, wouldn't she?  But she's not...so some plan you've had.  If anything, it's making you look like a complete fool.

Misty: I beg to differ.  You see, I think it is working perfectly.  It's just working as quickly as you people seem to think that I'd like it to, but it's going rather well.  Is Odette still all sunshine and daisies?  In some instances, yes, but in others...hardly.  Before this little war started, Odette would be trying to be friends with me and showing me the respect that she knows I deserve as a seasoned veteran in this business...as the Bombshell champion.  Now that I've actually targetted her and pointed out what she knows but is not willing to admit or embrace just yet, I'm the horrible one.  I'm the selfish bitch.  Odette can lie to herself and to everyone around her, but she can not lie to me.  There is a darkness within her just itching to be set free, but she is denying it...holding it back.  Mark my wards...sooner or later, you'll all see what I see.

Maggie: Do you still think she'll jump ship and join you and the rest of the rebels?

Misty:  Maybe...maybe not.  Although I will say that after Hostile Takeover, it wouldn't surprise me if that happened, because Team SCW is going to lose.  As much as she will try to stop it and lead her team to victory, ultimately, her teammates will be a complete failure to her.  She'll see it once Hostile Takeover is said and done.  Now, whether or not we let her join us after that, is a completely different story.

Maggie finishes writing down Misty's response and takes in a deep breath, thinking over her next question carefully.

Maggie: Why did you join Erik's team, Misty?  I mean, you're one of the most accomplished Bombshells on the roster.  What do you have to gain from all of this?  Practically everyone else on Team Erik are fairly newer to the company and are demanding things that you've already earned...things that you still have.

Maggie points to the Bombshell Championship placed beside Misty.  Misty looks at it with a proud smile, and runs her hand over the shiny front of it.

Misty: I understand what you are saying, and I know what they all want...particularly the Bombshells.  The reason I joined Erik's side in this war is simple.  I was born to be a leader, and that is exactly what I am doing.  True, I am the Bombshell Champion now, but how long did it take me to get it back?  How long did it take for Mark and Christian to give me my rematch for the title that I never should have lost in the first place?  Too long if you ask me.  I've sided with Erik and the others to get them the respect that they all deserve, and yes at times, demanding respect for myself as well.  We're here to show that just because we don't kiss the asses of Mark or Christian, doesn't mean we should be treated any differently than those who do.  At Hostile Takeover, we'll prove that.

Maggie: What if Team SCW beats you?  What if The Fallen lose their tag team titles and you lose your Bombshell title?  Have you thought about that?

Misty: Of course I've thought about it.  I'd be crazy not to, but it's a minimal possibility that I do not see happening, because aside from my team being stronger, we simply want to win this more than they do.  We want these titles more...we NEED these titles more than they do.  Not only that, we will represent the Bombshell division better than any of them ever have or ever will.  

From inside Misty's pocket, her phone is heard ringing.  She doesn't immediately take it out, however.  Instead, she watches as Maggie continues writing away, nodding her head as she does so.

Misty: Are we almost finished?  I'm sure that was either Damien or Ruby wondering how long I would be, and to be honest, this interview is starting to annoy me.

Maggie raises her head, pouting as she looks at Misty.  She quickly looks over her questions, and shrugs, appearing satisfied with most of it.

Maggie: I guess we're good for now.  I had a few more questions, but I'd hate to annoy you further.  Besides, my deadline to submit this interview isn't for another week or so, so I could finish it back in Las Vegas if I needed to, and I was hoping to interview Spike also for the second cover of it also.  My understanding is that the covers have already been submitted for approval, and you should have yours by Sunday.  

Misty: Lovely.  It was a...pleasure...

In a surprise move, Misty extends her hand for a shake, and Maggie stumbles around, surprised for a moment before shaking Misty's hand.  She closes her notebook and and offers the Queen of the Damned a polite smile, her nerves obviously calmed a lot since earlier.

Maggie: Oh, no, the pleasure was all mine!  Good luck at Hostile Takeover.  I know I can't wait to watch that match.

Misty: I won't need the luck, but thank you, and I assure you I will not disappoint you or anyone else.  Well, if you don't mind, I have to get going.  If you need anything else, you know who to get in touch with to find me.

Maggie: Absolutely!  Looking forward to this special edition and I hope once its all submitted and in print you enjoy it!  Just like you, I hope I won't disappoint.

Misty and Maggie both stand from their chairs and Misty grabs her Bombshell Championship and slings it over her shoulder.

Misty: I am sure you won't.  Have a good day.

They shake hands once again before Misty turns on her heels and heads towards the exit.  Maggie watches as the Bombshell Champion leaves the building, and when she is safely out of sight and sound, she runs her hand over her forehead and takes in a deep breath.

Maggie: Wow...that was awkward for some reason...I hope I never have to talk to that woman again!

Maggie then grabs her notebook and her bag, placing her notebook back inside her bag and the other man in the building begins cleaning up the lighting equipment and the scene fades out.

From The Mind of Your Queen
Journal Entry #10

Just a heads up to everyone reading, this entry will not be that long.  I believe I have said most of what I believe needs to be said about this upcoming match and all those involved, but given the comments made last week, and the over all lack of comments from one person in particular, I don't feel I have to say much more, do I?  My Bombshell Championship is going nowhere, regardless of what Team SCW seems to believe.

Faith...our current Bombshell Roulette Champion...As if I need to say much of anything about you?  You've got your eyes on me for this one?  Take your place in line, sweetie!  As the Bombshell Champion, it doesn't surprise me that anyone wants to target me and take me out.  You all want to accomplish what I have, but guess what?  You never will.  So you're the Roulette Champion?  Who the hell really cares?  You got lucky when you won that belt, and come this Sunday, you won't be so lucky in keeping it.  You may have three other ladies carrying you throughout the entire match, but when all is said and done, you're the weakest they've got, sweetie.  You've got a lot to learn, and honestly, not much of anyone to learn it from because if you want learn to be a REAL champion, you need to speak to me, and quite frankly, the likes of you will NEVER be a real champion.  Sorry to disappoint you.  Even Vixen can't help you.

Vixen...let me begin by extending my condolences on the passing of your dearly departed father, though I am sure in your eyes, it is not much of a loss, is it?  Where will your head be in this match, Vix?  Will you really be focusing on this match, or will your mind be on your current troubles and this devastating loss?  Or will you be thinking about your troubled childhood and everything your father put you through?  So many questions, Vix, and one can only wonder the answers to that, but I know...I know you don't really give a damn about this match, regardless of what you say.  I know, that no matter how much you try and convince yourself otherwise, the pain you feel will simply be too much, and you won't be able to take your aggressions out on myself or my team mates in this match.  You can try and use it as a distraction, but in the end, it will be too much.  And you know it.

Now that brings me to one...Roxi Johnson.  Oh Roxi, do you not pay attention to ANYTHING?  While I would like to take credit for choosing my team mates in this match, I really didn't choose them.  THEY chose to join the rebels...Team Erik...I did not choose them.  Get your facts straight and pay attention.  Why don't you get your priorities in line and focus on SCW one-hundred percent before you go throwing out things you just assume to be true, when apparently, you know nothing at all!  You're too busy trying to be a superhero and saving the world, then focusing on saving your damn career.  You want to face me?  You want to come after me and take this Bombshell Championship from me?  I dare you to try.  I know you say you'll still come at me regardless of whether or not I still hold the title, but let's face it, we both know that I will still be the champion after Hostile Takeover.  Oh, and newsflash, Roxi.  I don't WANT to be the standard by which all the Bombshells are measured against...I already am, and have been for quite some time.  The fact that so many have fallen before me time and time again is proof enough.  If you want to be brave enough and try to be the one to defeat me, by all means, go right ahead.  You'll fail miserably, and that is a promise.  So, go right ahead and come after me, Roxi.  I will enjoy beating you within an inch of your life and taking control of your soul, as I've done with so many others.  It will give me great pleasure.  

I find it rather odd how your self-proclaimed team leader, Miss Odette Ryder, has been rather quiet the last couple of weeks.  I must admit, I was rather surprised when the first week came and went and not a single word was heard from Miss Ryder.  What's wrong, Miss Ryder?  Are you suddenly realizing the trouble you're in?  Do you now see just what is going to happen to you
and your team mates this Sunday?  You're walking into a fight you can't win this time.  You may hold one pinfall victory over me already, Miss Ryder, but as I have said in the past, that is all you get.  Your on a downward spiral, Odette.  You're career has already hit its peak, and the longer you stay on the side of Team SCW, the worse it will get.  If you really want to get back on the right path, and reach your true potential...you know what you have to do.  Embrace who you really are, Odette...Let the darkness consume you.  Stop fighting, and just give in because sooner or later, it's bound to happen.  Get over the lovey dovey crap and be who you are truly meant to be.  I may sound like a broken record, but what is it going to take for you to see the truth?  What do I have to do to get you to see?!  Darkness always prevails Miss Ryder.  I'll prove it to you this Sunday, as well as the days...weeks...months that follow.  Until you embrace the darkness, I will not stop.  Take that as your final warning...

To my partners this Sunday...Raynin and Gothika...and Necra. Let us stand together as a team and prove to everyone we CAN work together and defeat all that is good.  Let us dominate Team SCW and take leadership over the Bombshell Division and prove why we OWN SCW and the Bombshell Division and will from this moment on!  Gone are the days of the good and pure ass kissing little divas, and welcome to the days of the strong and mighty true Bombshells!  Evil ALWAYS trumps Good...whether they like it or not!  

Hostile Takeover is upon us ladies...what a glorious night it will be for Team Erik and the rebels.  The face of the Bombshell Division is about to change...You can count on that!

>