Author Topic: Tammi Patterson? Again?  (Read 260 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Tammi Patterson? Again?
« on: November 20, 2015, 10:40:53 PM »
 scene one

It is a warm night in beautiful Costa Rica, where we see despite the sun not being out many people are still in the streets, on a night out on the town. Most of locals, however, some tourist are seen walking the streets and forming a huge line right outside of La Corner nightclub where we see Veronica Taylor, along with her best friends in Bianca Davis, and Angelica who all three are dressed to the nines as is typical of them. The blonde Queen B was dressed in a pink dress with silver high heels and silver Chanel handbag, Angelica was dressed in a black dress black high heel boots, and a black Gucci handbag. And the first class supermodel Veronica Taylor was dressed  in a red dress black high heel pumps with red on the bottom and a matching Dolce and Gabbana handbag. The arrogant trio soon looked at eachother with smirks as Veronica fluffed her long mane arrogantly looking around the streets at the other people in disgust.

Veronica Taylor: You would think for a tropical island or whatever to have so many ugly people on it? Like god they need so much help. Like, I would do a whole makeover tour of this place, but that would take ten thousand years and hunties I would rather not die in this hellhole.

Bianca, and Angelica let out a pair of bitchy giggles along with Veronica.

Angelica: Ugh cha, totally I think even Hollywood look's better than the rest of these so called females..

Bianca Davis: I would not go that far ladies, I mean that thing is disgusting how the hell what is it even allowed in the Mean Girls is beyond me?

Angelica rolled her eyes questioning why Bianca, was allowed to say anything regarding that matter has she was never a Mean Girl. But mainly, at the time she was Veronica's pet project, and still is.

Veronica Taylor: Well that was a decision by Delia, who well lets see is no longer here with us. In fact she has all but faded away, since she choke and lost those tag team belts to the gothic hooker squad.  God, there almost as basic as Tammi Patterson.

Angelica: It's Traci not that it matterson hunty.At the end of the day you are going to beat her with ease yet again. Like that one loss to her, yeah make sure that never happens again okay?

Bianca Davis: Ugh then why mention it Angie, like we know shes basic ugly and stupid? What a terrible combination.

Angelina once again rolls her eyes at the arrogant blonde heiress, however, Veronica nods her head at what she was saying.

Bianca Davis: Ugh can this line like hurry up I am freaking bored. And I am tired of looking at  the ugly people in this line.

They soon share a bitchy giggle as one of the other women turn around saying in Spanish thinking none of them understood.

Local Woman: Cierre su boca que asco perras.

Angelica, and Bianca look at eachother not understanding however Veronica begins to laugh knowing what was said. The woman looks at the arrogant supermodel in front of her, who flicked her two toned hair arrogantly. As she spoke in her normal haughty tone though in Spanish.

Veronica Taylor: ¿Desde cuando los trolls pueden hablarme así? ¿Como pensar no siempre puede hablar conmigo? Soy Veronica Taylor que me hace mejor que tú y todos los demás en esta línea. Ahora, la vuelta puta y hablar con los de su clase social. ( Since when are trolls allowed to speak to me like that? Like do not ever think you are allowed to speak to me? I am Veronica Taylor that makes me better than you, and everyone else in this line. Now, turn around whore and talk to those in your social class.)

Bianca Davis: Um yeah, honey please one I don't speak Spanish but I don't let losers talk to me no offense.

Angelica: Like for real like we are celebrities so please just stop talking to us breaded lady.

The woman turns around shrugging her shoulders, however we see security approach Veronica as he began to speak in his normal tone.

Seucrity: What seems to be the issue?

Veronica smirked at him almost in a flirty way making her tone seem sweeter than normal as she gave the puppy dog eyes, as Bianca and Angelica look almost amused by this knowing what Vero was going to attempt to have done.

Veronica Taylor: Well, I was minding my business talking to my friends here about how much we love this island, and the culture. Than this woman comes and starts insulting us for no reason calling us ugly stupid and trolls, and you know I never been so hurt by anyone like the fact she does not know us and calls us such horrible names.

Security nods his head, however, Veronica maintains the eye contant now a bit more flirty rubbing her well manicured hand on his chiseled face. Knowing how to use her body to get what she wants, was something Vero had mastered.

Veronica Taylor: So can we like move up and enter the club please?

Knowing he was falling for it she kept rubbing her well manicured hands, giving him a flirtatious
look using her body on him. It was seeming to work, however, she soon stops rubbing her hands on him, as she said in Spanish.

Veronica Taylor: ¿Me puede dejar en el amor? Quiero decir que usted sabe que yo nunca haría nada malo a nadie papi ¿no?

As she maintains her closeness to this security guard he could smell the perfume coming off of her. Soon enough she looks at Bianca, and Angelina giving them a wink knowing it was working and soon enough they would be inside of the club. Soon enough the man looked at Veronica before saying.

Security: Alright ladies you three can come with me.

With that Veronica, Bianca, and Angelica soon make it past the line  Veronica looks at the woman who had  complained about her and her friends, and flicked her hair back before blowing a kiss towards her out of the view of the security.  As the scene then faded to black.

scene two

You know I am tired of being taken as a joke, first these trolls on twitter have something to say, than all of those smelly fat disgusting fans point their fat fingers at me laughing at me?  Let me remind you of something I am a former two time SCW tag team champion I carried Amanda whoretez, and Liz Smalls to titles, titles they could of not won without me. But yet I am looked at as a joke why because of this losing streak? In case you have no forgotten losing is temporary when it comes to me. Where has for basics like Tammi Patterson? She has been a loser since day one.  Like has anything  Tammi ever done mattered?

The answer is no, I know you can all point to her tag team title reigns like mine, and say that oh well she has the same amount of success as you, let me make something clear I have came way closer in my search for singles gold than she would ever come winning another tag title again. She no longer has Mercades carrying her around, like the deadweight she is. She is the Amanda whortez of SCW now sad basic, and pathetic. Difference is while one was all about being tickled and acting like a whore for attention. The other is a basic butch who has a face that reminds us why all of us are not supermodels.

So your power please, I got something you don't that is brain power yes I am not just a beautiful face. I got the brains that started the hottest group in SCW history the brains that started the Veronica's secret perfume line, and yes the brains behind a million dollar empire. Like, what have you done Tammi that has come close to my career not only in wrestling, but entertainment, modeling you name it I have done in a first class fashion. Fashion that is being ignored in favor of flavors of the month like Sam Marlow who was so rude and destoryed my cake like how can the fans cheer for such a spoiled brat?

At the end of the day Tammi I hope you once again get ready because this ring is my runway and I am going to strut on it, like only I can do as I beat you in the middle of that ring one, two and three. And all you can do about it is nothing and like it sorry bout it.