Author Topic: Um Ew don't touch me!  (Read 252 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Um Ew don't touch me!
« on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:02 PM »
 Scene one

It is a warm sunny day in Los Angeles, California. it has been a long day of shopping as we see Bianca Davis who is standing alongside her mentor Veronica Taylor, and her best friend Angelica all three have huge bags in their hands likely having spent more money, than most people do in an entire month. All three are dressed to the nines Bianca has a green dress, black high heels, and black Gucci bag, Veroncia has a red dress, black red bottom high heel pumps and a Black Chanel handbag, and Angelica was dressed in a pink dress, black high heel boots, and a Black Gucci handbag. The arrogant trio is sauntering up the sidewalk ignoring those around them as they spot a photo of Bianca, and Veronica together posing together in an advertisement they stop clearly admiring themselves, and their work. As soon enough the blonde herierss soon speaks in her normal tone.

Bianca Davis: God, we look so hot Vero. Like who else could ever top us? Like that whale Kate? Please, or Tyra she's old. In the end it's all about us we run the modeling scene, and well whatever else we want.

Veronica Taylor: Well duh look at us, I mean I am the First Class supermodel. I mean I have redefined what it means to be a supermodel, like for real. and you? Are a former two time Miss Teen USA, all these people clearly want to see us daily and rightfully so.

Angelica: Well that is true ladies, you two always out do yourselves. However, Veronica honey I am going to need you focused this week, this is a big chance to prove that you are not a joke, I mean after losing that rodent Lyah it has really hurt you, but you have a chance to right all of those wrongs this Sunday.

Bianca, and Veronica turn from their poster to Angelica, eying her carefully. As she just stands there as Veronica spoke in her normal tone, placing a hand on her hip.

Veronica Taylor: Um, yeah I know Angie but I got this okay, I mean I have beaten gothmous rex like two times in a row or whatever. When she was teaming with that other freak in the Fallen, I think I was carrying Mandy at the time around, like a lost puppy dog she had no shot in those matches ugh![/color[

Angelica: I know you have but these losses girl, everyone is thinking your a joke. Like for real, I can't have that let alone you can't. Like, even B here can not have that because you have been her mentor her whole career but now they're going to think less of her because of how your career is going.

Bianca Davis: But she's still making more money than like ever, and so am I really.

Angelica shoots a glance at Bianca, meaning you don't know what your talking about so shut up. Than turns her attention back to her best friend. As she, fluffed her hair she soon began to speak in her normal tone, though a sound of desperation could be heard.

Angelica: Bianca, that is true money is being made, but people are also laughing at her, and because of that they are also laughing at you. Regardless of how many basics you guys rough up and give makeovers to, or what not until the wins follow no one is taking you seriously anymore, I mean you are better than that Vero you know it and I know it.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I got it I mean I know how damn good I am, and that thing is going to go down duh!

Angelica: Well you got to stay focused I mean retail therapy is nice, and so is hitting the spas but girls you gotta say focused on the task at hand, like you are better than those basics but they are laughing at you two.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like whatever I got this like for real why don't you trust me?

Angelica eyed Veronica carefully as Bianca, stood back not saying anything letting these two have their spat. This happened from time to time with Angelica, and Veronica these two while closer than anyone else had sister like fights from time to time.

Angelica: Well honey here is the thing you're performance or lack thereof reflects not only on you, nor b, but me as well. See even though I not been at ringside as much lately, I am still around helping you take care of business in SCW despite your other business arrangements. So when you're not performing in the ring I have to hear about it, and really its annoying.

Veronica Taylor: Well whatever,  I am just done I am going to put these bitches on notice.

Soon enough they head into the limo that has just arrived for them as the scene then fades to black.