Author Topic: First Class hero  (Read 959 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First Class hero
« on: September 25, 2015, 11:37:32 PM »

I did tell you all I was going beat Twisted Sister, I mean I made it look soo easy like Mark Ward you need a better weapon, like really? You're not gonna bring me down not at all. See being a First Class Supermodel is something you don't learn how to be you are just born to be one and I am well the most first class woman you have, it does not matter if I have the belt or not because soon enough its all going to fall into my lap.  Everything that I want is just going to fall there and it all starts tonight against Roxi Johnson.

You see Roxi, you have beaten me twice, I don't count that tag team match, because you did not get the pin at all and you did not pin or make me submit.  In fact what did you do that match? Oh right nothing of any value in fact, wasn't the person on the apron the one who got the pin in that match?  If Mikah got the pin while you were the main one in the ring? Wow, you got used and outsmarted must feel amazing don't you? Than you go into SummerXXXtreme and guess what you do again? You choke in a one on one match with Amy Marshall like really you can't beat Amy Marshall? Wow, what a basic you are.

See, we are worlds apart, see I am gorgeous, pretty, popular, among other things, and you? Well besides Keria, whose view clearly does not matter, I don't think anyone would find you attractive or anywhere near my league. Tonight I am going to take you down, I am so tired of hearing you can't beat Roxi or you were the weak link of the Mean Girls? The only reason Delia came in was because of me let me remind you of that. Let me remind you all the marketing guess who came up with it? That's right me.

So tonight get ready for your make over Roxi, Sorry bout it.