Author Topic: First class burtality  (Read 350 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First class burtality
« on: September 11, 2015, 09:00:25 PM »

\'user

SCENE ONE

The scene opens in Ramirez Beach, In beautiful  Montevideo, Uruguay. The number one amusement park in all of Uruguay, and beach. The place looks packed with many locals, and tourist alike. As the camera pans in we spot one of the SCW Bombshells one of the most controversial of all time none other than Veronica Taylor, who is dressed in a light pink dress, black high heels, and a Black Chanel handbag, with matching Gucci sunglasses. The arrogant supermodel looks around her with a look of disgust as she fluffs her hair slightly arrogantly before giving the camera her trademark "million dollar smile".  As the arrogant supermodel begins to speak in her normal haughty tone but it is much more higher pitched than normal.

Veronica Taylor: So Twisted Sister, really Mark you get so mad at me for what? I really want to know what I have done besides be amazing, and popular which is something you obviously can't handle. I mean this is something I expect from the other one but you really?  Where have the times gone at one time you, me and Angie well we were tight but than you had to meet some blonde haired hussy who calls herself a champion really? Ugh but enough about that basic because let's face it Veronica Taylor is bigger than the bombshells oh yes sad but true. I am an internationally recognized brand and Twisted sister? She is recognized as well, really she is. Recognized from looking like she belongs at the circus I mean last time I saw her Delia beat her so bad, that she almost looked better.

Veronica shrugs her slender shoulders giggling as she sauntered through before she took off her high heels to lounge right on her makeshift beach chair where we see some people holding a drink for her, which she takes it is a red martini, the arrogant model felt in her element to be waited on. As she smirked before speaking yet again.

Veronica Taylor: You think for one second I am going to sweat you? Puh-lease like your fugly man face is anything to sweat. Nor is your poor tragic fashion sense like you seriously belong in like the morgue.  That's a good place your career could be there, because no one cares about you. You're a bottom card freak show your there to entertain the slightly demented or retarted in the SCW audience. Because, clearly after that demographic no one would be interested in your matches, besides tonight because well you're facing me because Mark is on his period and has to justify himself as a man since I heard well he's not all that big down there ooops.  And he's also mad about Drake being  back boo hoo get over it.  Now, back to the number one circus freak you see I am a main eventer, the reason I am on this match is because of an owner's lack of professionalism. Now I am sure your going to want to ruin by face the true face of beauty.

Veronica, rolled her eyes as she takes a sip of her drink finishing it off as she looks snapping her fingers at the servant, who comes by and takes her empty glass, before handing her a fresh drink. As she takes sip she rolls her eyes, clearly not impressed with the people around her. As she spoke in her normal haughty tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I mean Twisted Sister do you know who I am? Like you should I am the only real relevant woman on this roster, I am a world wide known celebrity, and supermodel. I have thousands of people begging for a photoshoot a day, and thousands more wanting me on reality television and movies. You? This is going to be the first time in the world of mainstream entertainment people know the name of Twisted Sister, that's right uggo I am going to make you famous or well somewhat relevant because famous will take a lot more work than I am willing to do for the likes of you. I mean you belong in this place, its remote, out of the way and quite frankly perfect for freaks.

Veronica smirked in a haughty way giggling a bit at her own quips, she then fluffs her hair a bit keeping the same smirk on her face. As she begun to speak in her normal arrogant tone, as one of the staff member takes a look at her sparkling nails.

Veronica Taylor: You see my spa days are more important than this match, laying here on this beach means more to me than facing you, in fact facing you don't even matter in the slightest and I am not being over confident. I am just being honest, and to be honest you can try to scar, disfigure me all you want. But in the end the most important thing will be I will be the walking out under my own power to my limo, to maybe a club around here if I can find one or just my hotel suite where I will celebrate yet another amazing win in my career. I have always been looked down on because I am a model ,and I am proud of what I have done outside of wrestling? But what will you do when this model beats you in the middle of the ring, and gives you the makeover you so need. Than after that I expect to hear an apology and promotion from Mark Ward because clearly he knows he needs me here, Underwood knows he needs me here and in fact all of SCW knows they need me. So see you later butch, don't worry you look so amazing when I am done with you sorry bout it.

Veronica shrugs her shoulders giggling in a haughty manner as she places the glass, and blows an arrogant kiss as the scene then begins to fade to black. All that can be heard  is the laughter coming from the arrogant supermodel. What will happen when the deranged Twisted Sister meets the arrogant model? Will beauty or the beast win?  As Sin City Wrestling comes to South America, for the last leg of its international tour?