Author Topic: Queen of Mean  (Read 272 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Queen of Mean
« on: August 07, 2015, 12:44:42 PM »

\'user

THE QUEEN OF MEAN

Last time on SCW Climax Control the group that many thought was dead, in fact it had been called dead by Internet wrestling fans, wrestlers on twitter from SCW, and every other major company. The most dominant female stable in the past two years, had been dead its domain name was even down for a period of two months, as if the final nail in the coffin was delivered when Amanda, and Veronica lost the tag team titles at the hands of former Mean Girl comrades Delia Darling, and Mercedes Vargas, and then began her singles career with a whimper losing matches to Mikah, Amanda Cortez, as well as a few other bombshells lately. 2015, has not been the year that Veronica had hoped for or thought she would have.  However, two weeks ago in Osaka, Japan after making a statement that she was going after the Bombshells title that was held by Mikah.

She, made yet another statement first, her and Angelica attacked and brutalized their former partner Amanda Cortez sending a message to the locker room, that the Mean Girls where back, and for now the two of them where going to run the Bombshells division whether anyone likes it or not. However, that was only the begging as she had to face not only Cindy Warren someone she has beaten numerous times,  but the undefeated Wisdom Angel Lucia Saphrina.  Who everyone had pegged to win the match, however, when it was all said and done Veronica's brain power was to much as she "stole" the victory over Lucy, and Cindy. With, momentum starting to turn to her sid Veronica now finds herself teaming with Amy Marshall who she had major battles with when she and Liz beat Amy and Jessie then known as the Punk and Metal connection for the tag team titles. In what was one of Veronica's biggest nights in her career, however, tonight she has to team with her to face two people she has never beaten Roxi Johnson, and Mikah.  With Rxoi having beaten her twice in the same week. And, Mikah being a recent loss in a non title match, heading into her triple threat title match with Mikah at the pay per view between her, Amanda Cortez, and Mikah.

Will Veronica be able to gain momentum heading into Summer's hottest show? Or will Mikah show why she is the dominate champion? And, will anything happen between now, and then? And what will happen between these four elite bombshells.

scene one

It was a warm Sunny day inside of Veronica Taylor's Beverly Hills estate, inside the estate we see the arrogant Supermodel who looks busy looking over some paper work, her blue eyes glancing all over the words on the paper, smirking at it pleased with what she sees on the top of it says SCW meaning it was from Sin City Wrestling. She was looking over what looked like the official contract for her match at Summer XXXTreme, which would be taking place on a cruiseship.  The arrogant model soon looks over the contract, however, there was some missing information, however, the main thing she cared about she was going to her rightful title shot even if Amanda was thrown into the mix. Soon enough waking up coming into the study where Veronica was none other than Giani Di Luca who was looking at her, smirking as he placed his big hands on her shoulders, as she looks motioning him as he brought his head  down and they kissed smirking slightly, Veronica says in a seductive tone.

Veronica Taylor: Baby..last night was amazing, I mean why would I even of stepped foot in that place Singapore is so basic. I had nothing to prove, I mean I proved what I had too in Osaka when, I outsmarted Lucy, and  Cindy easily I mean the things I do for the fans, and they  mistreat me. Whatever soon enough I am going to do yet another service for them, when I become the Bombshells Champion, beating that walking freak Amanda who I have yet to hear from since, you know me and Angelica took her down a couple of pegs, I mean she looked so much better after our make over right baby?

Giani smirked he loved Veronica's evil side and rewarded it with another long lingering kiss. The arrogant model groans lightly smirking, as she then moves her body closer to her boyfriend's body, as he picks her up holding her in his arms as he looks at her, knowing how lucky he was. As he then says in his normal tone.

Gaini Di Luca: I saw baby, you did amazing as you always do and you were so much hotter than them boo. Ya know its pathetic Mark Ward be oogling all over Mikah when he's with ya best friend ya know?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, don't even talk about that Mark is so up Mikah's pathetic ass he thinks she is going to beat me again? Ha, please that was one time she got lucky, just like a basic would. It's their only way they can beat me, I am Sin City Wrestling's original Mean Girl, I made twitter popular, and oh right created the most dominate group in SCW history the Mean Girls. Let's face it her title pales in comparison to what I have done, and her wife tried to insult me it was so cute. But it was embarrassing more so than her third grade insults.

Giani held in her arms still carrying her towards the bedroom where he placed her on the bed as she laid there he joined her, holding her in his arms, as they kiss again this time Gani smirks looking into the deep blue eyes of the First Class Mean Girl.

Giani Di Luca: Mm baby, you know in order to celebrate your win I have well decided to purchase you something, I mean I purchased it before, but wanted to surprise you. Don't worry baby, it's perfect like you.

With that Giani got up, as he found the bag he had been hiding from Veronica, since Tuesday of last week. The Italian soon presents it to his Cuban Queen, who looks at the pink bag with an inquisitive look on her face. As she grabs the bag, and reaches into it pulling out a designer dress, she smirks looking down it was black with diamonds all over it, she puts it back neatly placing it on the ground as she pulls Giani's head towards her kissing as she lays her body on top of his as she says in a low tone. Pleased with what Giani has done.

Veronica Taylor: Wow baby, this is stunning. God I got to say I am the luckiest woman in the world, and the prettiest. But that's another story you always be lavishing gifts on me, and unlike most men not basic ones either. Impressive, very impressive I must say.

Giani Di Luca: Well if you think that is something, wait till you win that belt baby. I got something that will really impress you then, boo my money, when it comes to buying you things well it's unlimited. You stole my heart. But you are going to take the SCW Bombshells Championship in two weeks.

Veronica smirked as she gave a long kiss once again to Giani, who was enjoying the love he was getting from his boo. Who was pleased with what he had gotten her, in Veronica's world she s always the center of attention, and Giani made sure of that as well.  Always giving the Cuban beauty whatever her heart desired.

Veronica Taylor: Oh really, well I mean we both know I am going to win the belt anyway. Mikah, got lucky one time but this week in Samoa I get to show those basics, and freaks what it means to be at the top of your  game. I mean you might as well as give it to me now baby.

Giani smirked knowing Vero had a way of getting what she wanted, and when she wanted it. The dress was a big gift by most people's standards it was more than most people could afford, however, he plants a long lingering kiss on her as he says in a low tone.

Giani Di Luca: Oh, I know you will win boo. I mean, it's obvious your the best bombshell in SCW history. None of them hold a candle to you boo, but maybe we should wait, I mean it's something I been saving on trying to find the perfect thing for you.

Veronica Taylor: Oh well I always get the perfect present or should. I mean look at me. But you know it's all about me in that division anyway. I mean I did do very well last match I totally outsmarted those two losers.

Giani leans in giving yet another passionate kiss to his boos, who gives one back pressing herself against him as she lays on top of him. However, Giani soon said in an arrogant tone.

Giani Di Luca: Yeah tell you what, you win you want your gift you can have it I mean we both know how this match is gonna turn out boo, but first I want to see how you look in that dress.

Veronica smirks seductively as she rolls off his body, grabbing her dress as she does however, Giani takes the time to slap her ass. Which causes Veronica to look giving him a playful look, as she makes her way to the bathroom in order to put that dress on wanting to surprise her man. As she slips on her dress, she poses in the mirror the dress fits her figure just right, after some posing in the mirror some more before walking out of the bathroom smirking as she felt Giani's eyes resting on her beautiful figure. As he says in his tone as he motions her to him.

Giani Di Luca: Sei così caldo.

Veronica smirked, even if she did not really understand Italian she could understand what he meant. It was a truthful statement as she went back to the bed laying next to him, as she stared at him in his eyes she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh I know I am baby so are you. I mean it's why together we inspire jealousy and hatered. They just want to be us, so want to be but never can be us. But anyway the suspense is killing me boo.

Giani Di Luca: I know it is, come with me baby I will show you what I got for you, but first.

First he gives his boo yet another lingering kiss, as he does that he grabs a blindfold, and looks at her. As she looks at it confused, rolling her eyes a bit. As she says in her normal arrogant tone but with a dismissive sound to it.

Veronica Taylor: Um, what? I am not wearing that basic thing over my beautiful eyes.

Giani Di Luca: I know boo, but it will be more meaningful that way okay?

Veronica sighed but then went with it having Giani put the blindfold on her. After getting it on he lead her through the kitchen, and into the backyard of her estate, then they walked past the huge swimming pool before making their way towards the back corner of her yard, where unknown to her a 2015 Porsche 911 Cabriolet the car is in hot pink which is Veronica's favorite color, a convertible.  Giani looks at her before moving behind her as he says.

Giani Di Luca: So are you ready to see what it is?

Veronica nudged him with her elbow feeling he was behind her. As she said in an arrogant bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor:  Um yeah, I mean take this basic blindfold off of me ugh!

Giani  complies with Veronica's demand, and slowly takes off the black blindfold off her bright blue eyes. As Veronica, soon spotted the Porsche with her own eyes she smiled brightly very happy, as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Aww, you're right it is prefect like me. Well almost nothing is that perfect.

She was amazed that he had been able to afford and give her this car, though she knew he had a good amount of money. The First Class model turns and jumps into his arms kissing him passionately. As he holds her up smirking he says.

Giani Di Luca: Glad you like it baby, I knew it had to be something big since we both know you would wind up, as the SCW Bombshells Champion. We both know that whore is only holding the belt because she’s sucking up to Mark, and the fact she has yet to face anyone as amazing as you boo. Even if she beat you that one time..

Veronica looked down at him still in his arms, but the happy look that was on her faces. Turned into a scowl not wanting to hear anything about Mikah or the match she had with her in which she beat the arrogant supermodel. She soon speaks in a bitchy, but still very arrogant haughty tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh don’t even remind me, of that because in the end it does not matter ugh! I have to face her again in Samoa baby, ugh why is Mark all over her, its creepy. God, if I was Angelica I would have his balls. Like, ugh but enough about that basic lets test this car out okay baby?

Gaini looked up at his boo, smiling at her as he once again gives her a long lingering kiss, pulling her in close. As he looked right into her deep blue eyes, his heart was stolen by this woman, and she could always get her way with him. Soon he began to speak in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Sure, baby but I do want some time with you alone. I mean we do inspire too much jealousy at times, and need to bask in our own greatness boo. But, sure we can take it around only if I drive it though.

Veronica shoots him a dirty look still in his arms, not finding his joke funny at all. As Giani shakes his head thinking she would have liked his attempt at an joke, however, he soon says in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Aw come on baby, you know I am joking?! You can drive I trust you.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, whatever it was not that funny. But yes I am driving my car baby and you will like it. Mm who knows maybe I should reward you baby, for how you been so supportive of me?

Veronica, seductively licks her lips, as Giani smirks liking the idea as well As they keep making out in the yard for some time, Veronica’s legs locked around Gianis waist, her lips locked onto his. He then begins to carry her back to the house, were likely this would finish off where it began in the bedroom, between the two arrogant lovebirds.

SCENE TWO

It was another warm day in Los Angeles at a local Mexican resurtant where we see Veronica’s new Hot Pink Porsche pull into the small parking lot trying, to find a space far away from the other cars she soon finds her prefect spot. Underneath two trees she parks underneath and soon exist talking on her phone as she gets out she does not sound happy, with the person on the other end as she speaks in an angry bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Look, I don’t have all day okay? I got too much going on. So if all I need is one thing taken care of then you should really be able to handle it okay? Like you know this contract needs to be done, and I trust you to get it done. I mean you have influence use it!

Veronica shakes her head, as she walks past the restaurant sitting at one of the outside tables in the court yard, annoyed she lets out a sigh.  She, did not know why the people working for her could be so stupid, then again she had to remember not everyone could be as prefect as she was, nor could be as amazing. If that was the case then how could she inspire jealousy? The arrogant model soon begins to speak in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Look, I want that photo-shoot you’re my agent, I hire you to do these things for me, and plus who would not be honored to work with Veronica Taylor? I am like the biggest name supermodel out there duh!

Veronica soon hears yet another response her face curls into a bitchy sneer, not pleased at at all. She bangs her hand on the table causing a sound.  As a few people eating the tables look around at her, however, don’t say anything to her, rather they whisper under their breath, but luckily she does not hear it. However, she does hear what the person on the other end says, and it causes her to speak in an angry bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Listen, they would be honored to work with me? What do you mean they say I am a total bitch? I am not a bitch, I just know what I am worth. Now, this photoshoot is nothing really, I mean I know I have thousands of offers, just I know this one would really put the stamp on the name of Veronica Taylor, and really it is all about me.  So do yourself a favor, and just get it done before I flip out.

Veronica then flicked her hair arrogantly, however, she was humoring this dolt letting him keep on speaking burying himself really. It was better to do what Veronica said, than to deal with her wrath, because what she did to people in the SCW ring could be Childs play to those who felt he wrath working under her.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean they want the next winner of America’s top model to do it? Ugh no one even cares about that or that old hag Tyra? Ugh, what do you mean?  Look I am meeting someone so I got to go okay? Just get it done, and don’t report back till you get it done okay? Got it? Good.

Veronica then hung up her Iphone 6, putting it back into her purse as she sighed in a bitchy manner not pleased at all, as she says to herself, in a bitchy manner.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh stupid people god why do I even pay these people? Stupid losers.

Soon enough entering the court yard spotting his younger sister is none other than Jayson Taylor, who had called his younger sister after she visited their grandmother who was in the hospital. The young male soon spots his sister moving toward her table, the arrogant model soon looks up as the difference in their dress was clear. Jayson, was dressed in last season’s clothes a pair of blue jeans, black sneakers, and a black shirt, whereas Veronica was dressed to the nines as she usually was wearing a black dress, with black high heels with red bottoms, and a black Gucci handbag with matching Gucci sunglasses. He soon sits down in front of his younger sister as he spoke.

Jayson Taylor: Veronica, so you know why where meeting here right? We have a lot to discuss, mainly just how things have been down in Florida, for me, Cat, and Jen I know you don’t like Jen but, we do need your help I have been working two jobs and stil not able to afford to buy my own daughter school clothes. You know how that is Veronica? No, I know you don’t but it is hard work, and you’re the one with the most money in our family I mean dad won’t lend me any money, he is buy taking care of grandma.

Veronica sighed in an uninterested tone, her brother who was men to her unless he needed something. It was always this way with him, and her she always succeeded where has he failed and fell on his face with everything he did.

Veronica Taylor: So you need money from me, because you got yourself into a bind. Look, if you bring Cat over tomorrow, I will take her school clothes shopping, because quite frankly I know more about fashion than anyone else. And it will be on my dime. But as far as you and Jen, how much do you two need really?

Veronica said in a slightly bitchy tone, not really happy with having her brother beg her for money. If there was one thing she hated, was people begging her for money, she had worked hard to become a millionaire, with her modeling and business taking off. Jayson, had a harder life everything he tired, seemed to fall flat on his face football, he got a career ending injury, basketball was affected by the same injury, he had no interesting in modeling, and he has two failed businesses under his belt. Now working two low end jobs, in order to make ends meet their dad must have been disappointed in his son.

Jayson Taylor: Well, not everyone had things you know handed to us, but here is the thing. I need at least a thousand dollars, to get us out of this hole as well helping us take care of things, it will allow us to save for the kid the on the way as well…

Veronica rolled her eyes sighing in a bitchy manner he really got his wife pregnant knowing they were struggling? She had to shake her head at him, not understanding why he always made these mistakes.  The arrogant primadonna supermodel soon spoke in her trademark bitchy arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um handed? I worked for my things and created a business that has become a phenomenon. But now is not about that honey, now is about you want a thousand dollars from me? Now what would I look like if I gave you that money?

Jayson Taylor: Um a decent human being and a good sister.

Veronica scoffs in a bitchy manner, not happy with how her brother just spoke to her. However, in the end she still had to beg to her, which made her feel better on the inside, it was how their life has always been. Vero, while she had to deal more with their mother, generally got what she wanted more than Jayson did.

Veronica Taylor: Um, but if I give you the money than I will have every other relative coming to me for money, and what kind of example would that be? That you can mooch off of a more successful relative in life? It’s not a good lesson in life for young Cat to learn not at all, and I cannot bring myself to let her learn that.

Jayson, begins to grow irritated at how his younger sister was acting about the whole thing.

Jayson Taylor: You know you could just be a nice person for once Veronica? Your whole life you have been like this, acting as if people owed you something they really never did. I mean why you think mom was so hard on you? Because, you were always all about you first and foremost. When will you just help out family because it’s the right to do, like how dad taught us to do.

Veronica’s face then begins to grow red not pleased with how her brother was talking to her, however, in this situation she knew she held all the cards held all the power, and he was the one who needed her help.

Veronica Taylor:  Ugh dear brother remember it’s not me coming to you in my time of need it’s you coming to me, so please treat me with some respect okay?  I am the one and only Veronica Taylor duh! I mean you’re the one who needs the thousand dollars right? Now I could but I do expected it paid back, whenever you can. Like not like the loans you have from third party you do pay me back, understand?

Jayson Taylor: Well, what if I let you be the head of Grandmoms will, and estate? Instead of having to pay you the thousand dollars back?

Veronica looks at him with an inquisitive tone, before saying.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean? You mean her will they told you about her condition.

Jayson nods, as he speaks in his normal tone.

Jayson Taylor: Yes, and I was spending day and night with her she wants me in charge of everything, but I am willing to give that up, if I can help my family, and if you can help us for the thousand, I can give you that right?

Veronica looks disgusted at first, however, a small evil smirk appears to have formed on her face. As she flicked her two toned hair, knowing how much her grandmother could have saved up, she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Does dad know about her will, or anything?

Jayson Taylor: No, he has been at work lately a lot that and I think he refuses to believe grandmom will be gone soon. So, I mean what you think? Will you accept that Veronica? Before, I regret even offering it.

Veronica soon looked at him nodding smiling a bit, the deal was too good to pass up, to have all the power in this situation, is something Veronica valued. Even more than family, was the    power she could have, and hold even over her own family she and her brother stand up and hug as she says.

Veronica Taylor: Sure, that’s fine then take the thousand as a gift to help, also I will make more than sure that Cat is the most fashionable little girl in the second grade. However, I got to go I got a lot on my plate
.[/color

With that the two siblings go their spate way, as Veronica flicks her hair arrogantly as she knew she had gotten more than her way, she had everything in her family, all the power, money, and now the control of her grandmothers estate.  It was something that was going to be huge, and change the foundation of the Taylor family for generations.

scene three

The cameras open up live on the brand new Mean Girls helicopter, where we see Angelica, and Veronica Taylor sitting in the backseat in the helicopter, both are dressed to the nines as it was typical of them both are wearing their Mean Girls t-shirts, blue designer jeans, black Dior high heels, and black Gucci handbags with matching Gucci sunglasses. The arrogant duo are now flying over the island of Samoa as Angelica, soon began to speak in her normal bitchy tone, as the cameras of Mean Girls tv are filming.

Angelica: Ugh, you know Vero, last week they this show in Singapore this world tour has been nothing but poor locations, after locations ugh with poor talent thinking they are the stars of the show, but don’t they know without the Mean Girls, and a few talented men SCW would not exist like not at all. I mean who created the SCW bombshells division? It sure was not Misty, and her basic self ew! It was the Mean Girls, who made it happen, who made the division a strong powerful force in woman’s wrestling. Amanda Cortez found that out first hand, two weeks ago when we slaughtered her ugly self, and proclaimed the Mean Girls back and in full force.  Then you girl, you slayed those basics in that ring outsmarting the so called Wisdom Angel, and that basic Cindy Warren.

Veronica smirked, as she grabs her champagne that was sitting next to her, as she took a long sip, as she looked down over the island now over a small village in Samoa she looked down in disgust as she said in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ew Samoa now like it’s great wrestling past? Ew no one cares. All I know is this island is going to get a Mean Girls make over and in full force, I mean this village so need ones, it’s filled with little smelly people who look like trolls that live under the Brooklyn Bridge.  I mean when I look down there you know what I see? I see Amy Marshall, Mikah, and Roxi Johnson all at once disgusting, disgusting, disgusting losers. Now Amy is lucky really lucky she gets to team with me, she gets to brought out of the gutter and into the limelight, I mean she has been entertaining me lately with how she has gone after the fake heroes of SCW Roxi Johnson and Keria Fisher, I mean talk about basics ew! But she should understand, and remember who beat her for her tag team titles? Oh right it was me I pinned her basic little partner, and have beaten her myself numerous times I can teach her a thing or two so I do hope when she’s on the apron she can learn many things how to be fashionable, how to be non-basic, and how to slay basics all in one moment, like how nice of me?

Veronica shrugs her shoulders as The Mean Girls let out a pair of bitchy giggles.  As she looks down on the small village of people, as she looks at Vero taking her own champagne glass taking a small sip of it.  As she spoke in her normal bitchy tone.

Angelica: Ugh this village does remind me of that, reminds me of all the basics of the bombshells who think they are true champions our tag team champions? Ugh they beat the weak version of the Mean Girls, they have no idea what the true Mean Girls are planning, but they are above those tag titles, the Roulette Champion? Some ugly Euro trash? Just what we need we already have Delia we don’t need more of that. Now, should we drop our prize for these people courtesy of the Mean Girls?

Veronica nods, and snaps her fingers as two staff members come down and drops two what looks like care packages out of the helicopter into the center of the village, the drops soon hit the ground,  the copter however, goes off before we can see what is in them, however, in reality it was nothing more than Mean Girls propaganda.  As, Veronica soon looked into the camera, and began speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Like ugh those people are going to be grateful we are so nice for giving them those gifts. But those little people they remind me a lot of Roxi Johnson, you know some small town insignificant rat, who acts like because she has beaten twice I am not a threat? Really I am not a threat? Let me explain something the Mean Girls became a huge brand, when I came back, it was just a small wrestling group, but when Veronica Taylor came back it became the biggest trending topic on twitter. Not only are you basic as hell, ugly as hell, and remind us why some people should not have kids. You sound like some sad sap stuck in your fantasy world of heroes, well hunty allow me to educate you in the real world good does not always triumph being a good girl does not get you anywhere in this world. Not at all, in fact the only thing it gets you in this world is being as low as these people in Samoa are, see where up here, and they are all down there.

Angelica, and Veronica high five one another for Vero’s comment, as they giggle in a bitchy manner.

Angelica: Ugh you’re so right I mean she’s the Internet Champion? What really? We all know the only thing that trends on the internet from SCW is the #meangirls. Now I know you’re not that smart, you’re going to say those same lame basic insults you always did blah Veronica was the weakest mean girl, or Liz carried her to tag team titles, or talk about beating her twice, oh wow because we all know the past is all that matters right? Ugh me, and Veronica work our well-toned backsides off, to make sure people like you are not the face of this company, because if it was SCW would be out of business tomorrow. If people like you, Amy Marshall, and Mikah were allowed to be the face of the bombshells we would start preforming in places like Samoa!

Veronica Taylor: Um hunty, they are trying to make Mikah the face of the company, and we are preforming in the low class cesspool of the United States Samoa.Ugh, like how far has this company fallen? You know something as basic as Roxi Johnson is as much as I will embarrass her tonight, I do have to leave a little bit for Amy, and after all she has to feel important in this match. So to make her feel important to this team I will let her beat you down which she will, after I do what I need to do which won’t take too long, then you can receive your special make over I mean it will make you look passable because you truly need some work. Your face gross, your eyes ew, your body yeah it looks like you been eating a bit to many bon bons lately. So please bring your basic jealous jani self-down and watch yourself get slayed by the First Class supermodel. But enough about that thot, I got an uglier more disgusting skeezer to deal with.

Angelica’s face then begins to glow red knowing who it was it was the girl who has been hanging with her man a lot lately. Her jealousy and rage was slowly begging to bubble to the surface. It was something she had strong feelings about, she soon began to speak in the same arrogant tone.
Angelica: Ugh I know the bitch who has been spending awful a lot of time with my man, if he thinks shes spending time in the balcony suite with my man? Ha dumb bitch is deluded.  I am not going to let some blonde street walking whore hang around my boo, at all Mark is mine, get that, got that? Not only that belt you hold? Ya that’s going to be Mean Girl property very soon. The last one was a basic in disguise however, now you face the real deal at SummerXXTreme the first class mean girl, who runs SCW like the lady boss she is. So do me a favor bitch for your health stay away from Mark. I mean the only reason he favors you is because he knows what a whore you are, and knows you will take your clothes off for SCW which is beyond disgusting.[/ccolor]

Veronica had to hug Angelica, in an effort to calm her down after a few moments she looks at Angelica, before taking her glass of champagne taking another sip of it.  As the arrogant supermodel soon begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Think about it, Mikah? You beat me one time a fluke win and you think you’re done with me? Really, who did you even beat for the belt? Some washed up gothic hooker? Like you’re not impressive, getting her ugly ass wimp husband to come at me? Not cute either. Sucking up the boss in order to try and get your own stipulation? Not cute either let’s face everything, about you is ugly, and basic. I mean you’re form New York? You know the basic capital of the world. Think about this what I did to Amanda? Please, in the ring with you two it will be nothing but I am getting ahead  am the next Bombshells champion I already know this company needs me at the top in order to sell tickets, and I know the Mean Girls will once again be the dominate force in the bombshells division. I mean let’s face it no one is going to watch a show with your face on it Mikah.

Veronica smirked at her statements, along with Angelica who had recovered from her rant earlier.  The arrogant duo, soon looks down they are over the arena, they look disgusted at the outdoor arena they spot, as Angelica speaks.

Angelica: Ew that arena, is prefect for Mikah, it’s going to be filled with basics cheering their little heads off for Roxi Johnson, like she’s a factor in anything. They are going to be against Veronica, but yet here is the thing Veronica, does not need any help to do better, to crush basics under her designer shoes. No she just does that naturally, it’s why she is better than any other bombshell in history. It’s why everything she touches becomes gold, SCW has become gold because of Veronica Taylor not the other way around. Those fans, Christan Underwood, My boo Mark, and all of those other basics on twitter will learn that this Sunday when they watch Veronica Taylor, slay an entire team of basics with some help from punk rock hooker Amy Marshall. Because, she cannot be stop no wait the Mean Girls cannot be stopped.

Veronica smirked arrogantly, looking at her longtime best friend. Who was also her manager as she said in her normal arrogant tone, flicking her long two toned hair.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh those basics are nothing more than ants in my world, they just stand around, and act like they can stop us? No, they are just pathetic rodents in fact they should live here in Samoa, it would be prefect maybe invite Tickle hoe Amanda Cortez herself, because in the end there will be one name at the top of the bombshells division, no Delia Darling, Not Mercedes Vargas, not Amanda Cortez, Not Roxi Johnson, Not Amy Marshall, and especially not you Mikah. No the name at the top of the Bombshell’s division will be the only bombshell who matters the one who this company revolves around, the one woman’s wrestling, and twitter revolves around that being Veronica Taylor, sorry bout it hunties. Just remember one thing hunties All hail the Queen of Mean.

Veronica Taylor, and Angelica blows a pair of arrogant kisses into the camera as they giggle arrogantly. A pink button is presented to Veronica, by one of the staff members as she presses it, the camera soon goes back to the outside of the helicopter, and a huge blimp appears out of nowhere it was black with pink stripes.  The words on it read go watch future SCW Bombshell’s Champion slay basics, in order to teach Island savages what fashion is. As the scene then fades to black.