Author Topic: First Class nightmare  (Read 336 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
First Class nightmare
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:04:57 PM »
 \'user

FIRST CLASS NIGHTMARE

prologue

It has not been a good couple of months for the Mean Girl's founder Veronica Taylor. Who has found herself in a major slump and losing streak, with the Mean Girl's falling apart, with it all about limited to just the two founding members, in Veronica Taylor, and Angelica. Things, have not been smooth sailing profits have taken a small hit, for the Mean Girl's line of things, though Veronica is anything its a swered business woman. Having learned from her own mother at a young age, her ruthless nature not only comes out in the ring but in everyday life. Veronica Taylor, always got her way no matter what the situation was.  However, lately SCW has been the place where that is not the case, and with no one taking her seriously it has caused her once calm demeanor to go away from a more wild, angry, and vile woman taking her place. Her plan, to brutally attack Delia is an example of this,  along with her attack on Amanda, after their match two weeks ago.  Veronica, is now taking no prisoners, and showing no mercy.

Tonight, on Climax Control live from Osaka, Japan the first class mean girl steps into the ring to take on the undefeated Lucy Sapheriana who has never faced who will sink as low as Veronica in order to win a match. However, has impressed fans and management with her abilities in the ring so far and is one of the fastest rising up and coming bombshells on the roster, the next is none other than Cindy Warren who stands against what Veronica stands for. A woman who has yet to beat Veronica, yet has wrestled her when she and Amanda were tag team champions.  The Question is who will escape this first class nightmare which is taking place from Japan, who will come out with their hand raised will it be the Nurse Cindy Warren, the undefeated Lucy Sapphirina, or the First Class Model Veronica Taylor make a statement at the expense of either of these two ladies?

SCENE ONE

The scene opens up in sunny Miami, Florida. Where it is the middle of the afternoon during the weekday, right outside of the hospital where her grandma was still recovering from her latest sickness, well the cancer has been unrelenting but the spirit of Sylvia Taylor was even stronger, and she was still staying strong. Soon enough in the large hospital room where she was staying and being monitored in a pair of high heels clacking can be heard, as the staff member who was taking notes turns her head, before she can say anything stepping into the room is none other than Sylvia's granddaughter Veronica Taylor, who was dressed to the nines wearing pink dress, sliver Jimmy Choo high heel sandals,  and a sliver Gucci bag.  The grandmother soon grows a smile, as the staff member looks at Veronica who looks almost disgusted this person is even laying eyes on her, however, tries to change her look as quickly as she can in order to keep it calm for now. As she soon spoke to the staff member as she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: So how is she doing? How has my grandmom been doing? It still gets to me seeing her like this though, she has always been one of the strongest people I know, so it still is hard to see you know?

The staff member looks at Veronica, with an empathetic look on her face the nurse then says in her normal tone.

Nurse:  So far everything is checking out but the doctor will want to talk with you what's your name miss?

Veronica Taylor: Veronica, Veronica Taylor Syliva Taylor's granddaughter.

Nurse:  Okay, I will let her know you're here. Now, Miss Taylor I am going to leave you with your granddaughter, is there anything I can do for you before I go?

The older woman soon stirred a bit before gazing at her grand daughter, and then her eyes move to the helpful young woman. As she speaks in Spanish towards the young women, who jsut stands there.

Sylvia Taylor: No gracias , estoy bien. ¿Puedo tener un tiempo a solas con mi nieta ?

The woman looked confused not understanding what she was saying usually they would pick someone who spoke Spanish. Since Syliva did not understand much English, as Veronica soon spoke translating what her grandmother had said.

Veronica Taylor: She's fine, can you give  us a moment please I mean that's what she wants you to do okay?

Nurse: Okay, if you need anything she knows press the button and someone will be there for you.

The nurses smiles lightly before leaving the hospital room and heading down the hallway as  the room door was closed by Veronica, who soon made her way towards her grandmothers side as her grandmother looked up before speaking in Spanish.

Sylvia Taylor:¿Cómo te va Verónica ? Ha sido un largo tiempo me siento orgulloso de ustedes , con todo lo que has estado haciendo. Tu padre está orgulloso de ustedes también, y estoy seguro de que tu madre es por cierto ¿has visto a tu madre últimamente?

Veronica Taylor:He estado buena abuela , no he visto a mi madre desde que tenía sobre el plan con ella. Se mudó a Scottland . Pero, sí la última vez que vi a papá era cuando estaba aquí con mi hermano y Katrina , lo están haciendo?

Syliva nods listening to what her granddaughter has to say. As she lays on the bed, thinking about things. As the older woman soon motions Veronica closer who kneels next to her, as she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Syliva Taylor: Sí estoy esperando para ir a casa pronto. Este lugar , mientras que la gente es agradable y me tratan bien . Acabo de menos ser capaz de vivir por mi cuenta, pero debería salir de esto . Esta anciana es más fuerte que la mayoría dan su crédito correspondiente.

Veronica had a small smile at the comments of her grandmother. Her grandmother was always a strong little lady, ever since Veronica could remember she had always seen her grandmother, be self sufficient and able to handle anything thrown at her. But looking up and down at her Veronica could tell the cancer was getting to her.

Veronica Taylor: Eso es bueno yo también lo espero abuela. Sí última vez fue un montón de problemas , prefiero no discutir como lo fue con James ? Se actuará de igual no me importa , pero yo sólo tengo muchas cosas que sabes ? Así que has oído de papá últimamente?

Syliva Taylor:Sí que está trabajando duro todavía . Él tiene que tomar más fácil a veces , porque él podría terminar extender demasiado a sí mismo y perjudicando himslef . Pero él es su hijo padres . Está a punto de cincuenta, me preocupo por mi hijo.

Veronica nods slowly understanding what her grandmother meant but she could still not help but smile at how strong she was being through all of this. If one woman Veronica looked up to even more than her mother, was her grandmother who was well the opposite while her mother was vain, bitchy, and high maintenance. Her grandmother was always there to take care of everyone else first.  However, before Veronica could respond a slightly older woman in a white coat appears wearing red rimmed glasses, she looks at Syliva before speaking in her normal friendly tone.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Hola señora Taylor , así que ¿cómo ha sido todo? Y, este debe ser su nieta asumo ?

Syliva Taylor:Sí doctor me han ido bien , preguntándose cuándo podré volver a casa?

The doctor looks at the charts, and notes on her clipboard looks at the older woman, who has remained upbeat throughout the whole experience. However, the look on the doctor's face is almost of horror at what she sees as she speaks in a worried tone.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Veronica, can I see you outside of here for a minute I need to discuss something with you that is of great importance.

Veronica looks at the doctor thinking what on earth could this be about, and why could she not tell her grandmother? After all her grandmother was the one who she was looking after, however, she could tell by the look on the doctor's face something was wrong. So she followed the doctor out to where her grandmother could not hear them, as Veronica eyed the doctor up and down before asking in a worried tone.

Veronica Taylor: So what's the matter doctor like is she going to be okay? I need to know? Like she has been the strongest woman I have seen ever. Like, she means a lot to the family.

The doctor keeps her worried, and horrified look on her face as she looks up and down the charts to make sure she is getting nothing wrong in her assessments. After going over the notes once again, she then looks up at the cuban beauty, and begins to speak in a worried tone.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well, these charts are not good it seems the cancer is growing not receding. I mean I could recommend we start kimo but her age and the side effects of it, it could be very hard on her.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean? Like, how bad is it exactly?

The Doctor maintained her hard look trying to maintain her professionalism but every time she had to deliver bad news part of her hurt. She has always empathized with her patients,

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well, the thing is if we do not begin kimo as soon as possible I don't give her much longer to live, or we can try surgery to cut the tumor out, but there is the chance it will grow back.

Veronica looks shocked as if she has no idea how to react to the news. It has been awhile since she has dealt with news this devastating, however, she has never been the best at reacting to it, and she just tries to maintain her composure.  As she ask in a shaken tone.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean it's growing back? How long does she have?

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well I would say a week sadly, it has been getting worse. I have been so impressed by her strength but, I am not sure what will happen.  But I think she is against anything I can really do for her, and I can't send her home alone.

Veronica eyed the doctor before asking in a questioning tone.

Veronica Taylor: Really? like how has this happened? Can't anything be done? Like I know she might be stubborn but she's my grandmother. It's just to early to lose her, she deserves to live a full life.

The Doctor looked at the supermodel shaking her head, before speaking in her normal tone.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well I know but I won't put her through chemo or surgery unless she elects for either, and there are many health risk involved with both of them at this time. I am not sure, if she would make it out which is something I am not willing to risk without her approval.

Veronica Taylor: Okay, well is there anything I can do? I mean..

Veronica felt powerless like she had when she was a little girl being bullied, or when her mom would mistreat her do to her high standards. It was never a good feeling, something that Veronica had to battle against, usually it brought out her bitchy evil side. Which is something that no one wants to see or deal with, soon enough she begins to maintain composure as the doctor speaks.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well if you can convince her to go through with it, other than that I can't do anything. That, and does she have a will she should get that set up soon just in case the worst happens.

The first class model soon maintained her same look the one of shock, confusion and horror. It was not everyday someone heard their grandmother had only a week to live at best, without chemo or surgery, and she might not even survive that.

Veronica Taylor: Well I can see what I can do, but once she makes up her mind she makes up her mind. And, no one can really tell her otherwise, but I can see what I can do? Plus I am not sure on it myself since well I don't want to lose her as a result of anything that is done to try to save her life.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well those might be worth the risk, because it's only a week if she survives without any chemo or surgery. So it would be wise to try to convince her if you can to go through with that, but I understand the stubbornness can be something that might be hard to get through. But it's really, really bad.

The two then make their way back to the hospital room, as Dr. Cassandra looks at the older woman laying in her hospital bed, however, it was clear she had fell asleep. It was time for her afternoon nap anyway, as she looks at Veronica before speaking.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well, I will talk to her about it tomorrow but will you be in the area tomorrow?

Veronica Taylor: No, I got two big shows coming up but I can be back next week if that's okay? Plus, I can call and talk to her for sometime and try to convince her myself if need be, as well as help her set up a will.

Dr. Cassandra Smith: Well that would be for the best just in case anything happens during chemo or surgery or if she refuses either. I mean I would let your family know as well, do to how tight your family seems to be.

With that Veronica and the doctor shakes hands as the doctor leaves the room as she eyes her grandmother sleeping peacefully, as she can not stand seeing her so helpless, but yet admires how strong she has been in the face of this. She then says in a low and sweet tone unlike what most have heard from her.

Veroncia Taylor:Buenas noches abuela te amo.

Veronica then moves close gives her sleeping grandmother a kiss goodnight, as she turns and exits the hospital room. As she leaves the room her heels clacking hard against the concrete floor, as all of a sudden her phones go off she rolls her eyes seeing it was her brother she soon answered in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Hello, yeah I just got done visiting Grandma, she's not doing that well. Apparently the cancer has gotten worse, I just had a long conversation and the doctor says she only has a week to live, unless she gets chemo.

Jason Taylor: What are you serious?! Like how could this of happened I thought it was in remission last time I heard, and it was only a matter of time, before she got sent home? Are you lying to me?

Veronica rolls her eyes in disgust, as she says in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, because this is something I would totally lie about?!

Jason Taylor: Quit being a bitch, I don't know how I am going to tell Cat about this? She's been worried sick this whole time, how am I going to tell a five year old this?

Veronica Taylor: Um, right now you're not, because that's just going to make things way worse. What you need to do is assure her everything will work out for the best, not try to have her worry about adult problems. I mean she's five not twenty five, she should be having fun, worrying about fashion maybe, but not under any circumstances worried about what is happening with grandma.

Veronica soon makes her way to the elevator and takes it down to the bottom floor, so she can head out. As the elevator goes down she hears a sense of worry in the voice of her older brother, while they were never close she did care about him.

Jason Taylor: Well, speaking of which I just got laid off so did Melissa, and well we're not sure how we are going to be able to afford school clothes or what not for Cat? Could you help us out some?

Veronica sighed loudly rolling her eyes in disgust. So this is why he called she thought to herself to ask for money, Veronica always had money it seemed and Jason seemed to always be in trouble with money. She, however, had to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, like you always seem to need me honey. But I don't mind helping Cat out, I will do something for her. But, are you sure this is all you need?

Jason Taylor: Well, that's the thing I mean we might be losing our house and what not and need help whatever you can do for us. Vero, you know I would not ask you unless I needed the help, I mean dad can't help us either, and I have not heard from mom in sometime, so you're the only one that can help us.

Veronica Taylor: Mom's done with the family pretty much, she lives in Scotland away from all of us. And, how much do you need exactly? I mean what kind of example would it be to the poor, if I just hand over money. But, I can take your daughter school clothes shopping and help her find something well good.

Jason soon gets even angrier his sister has always in his mind only been about herself as he says.

Jason Taylor: Listen, I don't give you crap for how much of a bad influence you are on Cat, so don't give me crap about me borrowing money. I mean she has gone on as to call some other girls basic, and make fun of them to the point they cry.

Veronica rolled her eyes, before saying in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um and how is that my fault?

Jason Taylor: Because she watched SCW and saw how you acted and treated people. She started thinking it was okay to do so herself, like god you have to remember when you act like that people listen to it. So we had to ban her from watching it, because of that.

Veronica Taylor: Oh come on like I did anything that bad on that show before? Like all I do is give advice, and be nice.

Jason sighs, before speaking.

Jason Taylor:  Veronica, you're impossible at times but yeah we do need help I would not be asking you or dealing with you right now, if i did not need the help. You know can I meet you somewhere later on?

Veronica Taylor: Well I am leaving Miami soon enough, I got a flight to Osaka to catch. But, I could meet you in Miami, next week since I am flying down anyway, to see grandma again.

She soon was out of the hospital doors, and making her way towards her silver Rolls Royce, which she had just bought. As soon as she spots it, she looks at the car smirking, before hearing the voice on the other end.

Jason Taylor: Well, I am surprised you took the time to come down, but you know I am glad you did Veronica. Grandma has missed you a lot, and I am sure she was happy to see you. You should visit dad sometime, and well we will talk soon okay?

Veronica Taylor: Okay, well yeah I got to go drive to the airport so I will talk to you soon okay?

With that she clicked the phone closed, as she entered the car and drove off. The Silver Rolls Royce soon drives off into the Miami sunset towards Miami International Airport for what will be a long and exhausting plane ride.

SCENE TWO

The scene opens up, in downtown Osaka, Japan. Cars are flying down the highway, thousands of people are walking the crowded sidewalks, soon enough the camera pans to the a local karaoke bar where it looks like everyone is having a good time other than the three people sitting at one table none other than Giani Di Luca who is dressed in a white tank top, blue jeans, and black dress shoes. He  is holding in his muscular arms none other than his lovely girlfriend Veronica Taylor, who is wearing a light red dress, black high heels and a black Gucci bag. She was kissing him lightly on the lips, next to them is none other than Angelica who is also dressed to the nines wearing a black dress, gold high heels, and a gold Chanel handbag. The arrogant trio has they see the next person get up they shake their heads and roll their eyes as Angelica looks at Veronica, before speaking in her normal bitchy tone.

Angelica: God, this person is so hideous ugh! Reminds me of Cindy Warren with that butch hair cut.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh totally! Like god this is such a disgrace Cindy Warren is someone who can not do anything at all, like has no talent for anything yet is allowed to run around like she is somebody. I mean how can someone like that be alllowed to exist in my bombshells divison? I mean who is this person, its like the Danger Zone adding Mikah in the end no one really cares, I mean they are better off known as Team Basic, they should add Roxi Johnson and Kieria Fisher so much ugliness and basicness in one team. I mean ugh, I mean how many times do I have to beat her? Like ten thousand times more? I am better than that, but they act like i belong in the midcard no Veronica Taylor is the main event.

Giani Di Luca: You can say that again baby, to be honest I thought Cindy Warren was a dude when I first saw her, I thought I would of gotten the chance to throw her around the ring, but when they told me she was a woman I laughed. God, they must love hiring ugly women I mean she has not even half as hot as you are.

All three laugh as the person takes the microphone as they hold the microphone they look nervous as the three once again bust into laughter, as they begin to speak, in their normal bitchy ways, well except for Giani.

Giani Di Luca: Come on Cindy we don't go all day, some of us have lives outside of this dive bar. Like serious this drink is the worst drink I have had in a long time, I thought the Japanese knew how to make them. So I am not in the mood of Cindy wants to waste more of my time than that has already been wasted, or my money.

Veronica Taylor: Well I did not say come into this sweaty dive bar, and hang out with a bunch of troll faced losers did I baby? Ugh anyway Cindy must be scared knowing how badly I am going to beat her. I mean really, I would be intimidated to if I was her, but thank god I am Veronica Freaking Taylor! God I almost feel bad for the poor thing, but she is really a huge waste of time Christian must like wasting my time. I mean he waste my time last week, by not even featuring me on the show, not that I would want to wrestle in the slums of Hong Kong anyway like ew! But, anyway my time is money and I make money wherever I am at, no matter what it's why I own the rights to the Mean Girl's name, and what does Cindy own?

Angelica:A medical degree? She's an actual nurse so you know that means you should be so scared of her?! Who knows she might send you a single sentence tweet then when you respond she will run scared! So be very very afraid. I mean it's clear this is a place Cindy would spend time in, its just as basic as she is!

They share a bitchy laugh as Giani wraps his large arm around Veronica, who smiles at him as he takes her hand and lightly kisses it. As he even takes some time to admire her well manicured hand.  As he begins to speak in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, that dude Cindy ain't got nothin on you. To be honest none of these basic bombshells got anything on you, and Japan about to find that out, they about to understand why everyone is jealous of us. Because, we are the power couple baby, Cindy quite frankly wishes he was you.

Veronica Taylor: Duh! Who would not want to be Veronica Freaking Taylor! But baby I  am not even sweating that freak, because I am not going to let some basic cause my make up to run now am I? I mean what kind of woman would I be if I let that happen? Exactly I would be like the basics like Amanda Cortez that run around acting like that they are bombshells ha?! I guess anyone can be a bombshell even if they look like a donkey like Cindy Warren up there. In the end, no amount of medical school is going to save her from getting beaten yet again, by Veroncia Taylor I mean after all she is my bitch, it's just a natural position for her, to be beaten by me. But I do wonder how this basic will entertain us today.

Soon enough the person Veronica, and company have been making fun of this whole time takes the microphone in their hand. And the words on the screen appear, but have not started to go or any sound but its lips of an angel by hinder, the sound of the music soon begins as the person begins to sing.

"Cindy": Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak.

Soon all that can be heard is the sound of haughty laughter coming from the table of Veronica, Angelica, and Gianni since well the camera crew is at their table. As, Veronica soon said in a bitchy tone, flicking her hair.

Veronica Taylor: Now, we know this song is not dedicated to Giani's ex. But, this song has badly sung as it is has to remind me of someone Lucy Stephaine? Or something? She calls herself an angel but like the voice of this "woman" and I use that term loosely.  I mean how can anyone call themselves an angle yet look so bad, that it looks like a train just hit them? Like ew!

Angelica: Um I think the name is Lucy  Seraphina..

Giani Di Luca: Does it matter brah? In the end she is no match for my baby..

Angelica flicks her hair as the person keeps going as the song keeps playing.

"Cindy":  

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Veronica Taylor: Trust me this won't be any fight I mean who has she even beaten? Like a couple of basics? Wow! None of them have the history that I have, nor the talent, nor the beauty I have but then again who has either of those things?  Not a single so called bombshell does nor Cindy warren nor Lucy Sapherina or whatever her name is.  I'd rather look like Amy Marshall than either of them two and that's say something by the Amy, keep crushing those fake super heros it's so fun to watch for once something about you is entertaining. But, enough this about the so called wisdom angle like what is so wise about you? Entering a world that you know that won't last in see any belts you may of won in your past companies well hunty I hate break it to you, but they don't matter here. In fact if you had a title here when you go against me they don't matter, because quite frankly I am the biggest name in the bombshells division the creator of the Mean Girls.

Angelica: Co creator hunty..

Veronica, rolled her eyes scoffing flicking her long mane.

Veronica Taylor: Whatever co creator same thing, in the end as one of the founding mothers of the Mean Girls, the most dominate stable in SCW history we ran this division no wait we still run things here. Weather traitors like Amanda, Delia, and Mercedes gone really we just dropped the dead weight. Were now lean, mean, and totally fabulous. So clearly she's not wise if she does not understand that nor is she wise if she thinks she can beat me, because quite frankly I will have breaking her little undefeated streak and sending her crying back to the small times well smaller times than SCW. So I get to break my losing streak by breaking you're winning streak wow this is going to be such an amazing moment I mean we all know its going to happen so if you don't show up Lucy, then I would understand and I would not be mad, because if I was you I would be scared because I am not afraid to do whatever it takes to beat you, not at all you can ask Cindy about that. She knows that I am not afaird to get these well manicured hands dirty, or even god forbid break a nail to beat you. Though really, I am not going to break a nail facing either of you, because it's not even worth it. Just like this show is not really even worth it so see ya Sunday hunties, and get ready for your makeovers because I am so ready for my close up sorry bout it.

Veronica, Angelica blow a pair of arrogant kisses as they giggle to eachother as Giani wraps his arms once again around Veronica, before planting a passionate kiss on the First Class Supermodel, as the scene then fades to black. But then pink letters appear saying "the following message has been approved by the Mean Girls.  Then, it shows the end credits of Mean Girls tv, before cutting out completely.