Author Topic: Its all about me.  (Read 264 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Its all about me.
« on: June 12, 2015, 11:33:36 PM »
 Last time we saw Veronica Taylor in a SCW arena, she and Amanda Cortez faced off with their former Mean Girls comrades Mercedes Vargas, and Delia Darling. And it was a close fought match, however, in the end we saw Delia, and Mercedes come up with the major win pinning Veronica to win the tag team titles. However, what came after that was Veronica’s temper tantrum on twitter, and then starting a fight with the current bombshell champion Mikah who she has labeled as a weak champion since she did not in her mind defeat a worthy or relevant champion. As she then along with Mikah yelled at Christian to the point that now he has allowed Mark Ward to pick the stipulation which could mean many things, however, one thing's for certain it would be an interesting and very explosive main event when two of the most hated bombshells on the roster meet up will the creator of the Mean Girls show why she is one of the most infamous women in SCW history, or will Mikah back up her words, and prove herself to be a dominate bombshells champion. Either when this will certainly heat things up as SCW heads to Qtar for this Sunday nights Climax Control. Which will be more explosive and heated than the World Cup.

scene one

The scene opens up in the Mean Girls locker room where we see Veronica Taylor in the back along with Angelica and Giani Di Luca standing next to her. The normally calm Cuban beauty looks pissed off still dressed in her wrestling attire for the night. The angry arrogant first class model soon takes a vase of flowers and throws it against the wall as she yells in a loud angry tone.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell?! I lost my belts my damn belts those belts belong to me! But now that French rodent, and that bland Argentina are running with what belongs to me?!  Who do they think they are? Don’t they know without my brains they would be running around as pointless extras.

Veronica was still fuming angry at how tonight has transpired tonight. Grabs a glass and throws it at the same wall where the vase was thrown, a loud crash can be heard as the angry Latina beauty then said in her loud angry tone

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like what the hell?! We both know the ref was clearly biased what did I tell them about making Hollywood the official in my match? Like, we both know she is mad that she was never the pretty member of the group or the relevant one for that matter. I mean like ugh I guess she can relate to Delia, not being the pretty member of the Mean Girls like ever.

Giani soon came from behind holding his angry boo, however, she seems reluctant at first, however, he holds her in his arms. As he says in his normal tone. Holding, his cuban beauty in his arms.

Giani Di Luca: Babe, clam down those two aint nothing plus you will be on top of this company soon enough anyway. I mean, they can not stop you. All they wanna do is hate on you, yet really there just a sad pathetic group of women who are jealous because they could never look as good as you boo. So don't let  them get to you. They are not worth it just like them fat fans.

Angelica: Girl, he’s right for once. Just you got to understand it’s not your fault and you're far better than these other bombshells. Honey, there is a reason why me and you founded the Mean Girls? It’s because we are smarter than the rest of the others, we knew what it took to create a strong movement and to save this division from the ratchets that infest it.

Veronica calms down a little with her man's arms around her she leans up giving him a light kiss on the lips. However, she is still more than angry at tonight's events. As she picks reaches down picks up the mirror Gianis arms are still around her as she takes a look at herself before speaking in a slow angry, but her arrogance was coming back.

Veronica Taylor: Well it's obvious I am the most beautiful woman in SCW. I mean my only competition in that department stands next to me now. But, I know that this face is going to be face that is on top of this company for a long time. I mean hello I am Veronica Freaking Taylor, I mean who else is as big of draw as me?

Angelica: Ugh I know girl, seeing you lose like that really was not a good thing to see. But if we look at the positive honey, this could be good for you in a way..

Veronica soon shrieks loudly in an angry tone.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean a positive? I lost my tag team titles. I mean hello and everyone thinks the Mean Girls are dead. Its embarrassing they really think people like Mikah matter in this world, when really she does not. This is the Mean Girls show, I mean it really is it does not matter what the other bombshells or retired fossils like Misty think about it.

Giani Di Luca: Misty, that girl is delusional you know she is not important at all.  But try not to worry about the whole Mean Girls dying thing. I would focus on you, who cares about those tag team titles, in a way they were holding you down. You should be the face of this place baby and the fact they think you’re a joke is because they are insecure with themselves. Because they wish they could date someone like you or be you it’s sad.

Veronica could not help but get a slight smile on her face as Giani moved his hands to take one of her well manicured hands and kiss them slightly. Causing a slight blush to form on the face of the first class model. As Angelica began to speak.

Angelica: I have to agree with Gaini here, I mean the Mean Girls are a movement, but you know I got your back if anything happens. See me and you, we founded the Mean Girls, the name, and all of that is ours by right. So we both know you're better than Adamanda though she has been a great help and if you girls get your rematch we both know that Delia and Mercy won’t beat you the second time.

Veronica eyed both of them nodding a bit with what they are saying but she was still clearly upset about what has transpired. As the angry cuban beauty soon said in a loud angry tone, after flicking her two toned hair.

Veronica Taylor: I am tired of being of called a joke! I am no joke I am better than these creatures they hire. I mean Slowcow tries to come at me? Really fucking slow cow?! She has not been relevant since Amy Marshall carried her to the tag team titles. That ugly thing carrying anyone is ew. Ugh, in the end this is Veronica Taylor’s division.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, you’re not a joke so don’t even think that. It’s just what they want you to think so you doubt yourself, but don’t. Because, in the end you have everything they want. I mean they're just mad they look like elephants compared to you. So don’t let that weirdo Delia, and that hanger on Mercedes get to you. In the end, they are not worth your time.

Giani squeezes her hands and holds her tight against him as she gives him a light smile. As Angelica spoke in her normal tone.

Angelica: Yes trust me Veronica, we have known each other long enough. You never were a joke, they just assume because your a model, and a wrestler that you can not wrestling, which is wrong. Because, not only do you look amazing doll, but you can wrestling just as good as you look.

Soon a knock can be heard as one of the stage hands comes in looks at the damage done to the locker room shaking his head. As he looked up, however, the tension can be cut with a knife as the three in the locker room glare hard at him. As, the stage hand begins to speak

Jeff The Stage Hand:  Miss Taylor are you okay I heard some noise coming from here?

Veronica glared at his direction before saying in her normal angry tone.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, I am fine! Like do you people not wait for people to say you can come in instead walking in? Like this is your locker room? Please, this is my locker room this is the Mean Girls locker room. So yes everything is okay make sure you clean the damn mess up by the wall make yourself useful okay?

Veronica gave a sarcastic version of the disney princess wave as she says in a bitchy tone.
Veronica Taylor: Um did I tell you to just stand there? I said get out then make sure this mess is cleaned you can thank Christian Underwood and Hollywood for this. Thank you for being so sweet John.

Giani Di Luca: Yeah chump hurry up out of here now, we don’t go no time to for autographs today.

Angelica: Sorry bout it.

The stagehand leaves not pleased with how he was treated, but he should of known to expect that from Veronica Taylor, Angelica, and Gani Di Luca. Who still where in one corner of the massive locker room together.  As the arrogant first class model soon says sarcastically in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh wow he looked so mad I am so scared of some insignificant ant like really?

Angelica:  I know right, like these ants really think they can just barge into here like they own the place. No we own the place, not them do they really want us to get even meaner, I mean we totally could and they would not stand a chance.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, you’re going to be on top of the world don’t even sweat it. Its just a waste to I wanted to wait to give you this, but I think you might want this, it will make you feel better love.

With that he grabs a gift wrapped small box and hands it to the cuban beauty. Who looks at him with a smile as she looks down  before unwrapping it still wrapped in his arms. Just in case she wants to throw anymore items. As she opens the item it's a small black Jewelry box she looked up a wide smile was now on her face. As she then slowly opens the box inside the box sparkles as she takes out what looks like a diamond necklace as she smiles she had one however, this one was even better than the old one as she placed it around her neck smiling almost modeling it. As she said in her normal tone as she moved in close and kissed Giani back on the lips smirking seductively.

Veronica Taylor: Thanks baby this will go great with many of outfits. I mean  I always know how to accessorize.

Angelica: I have to admit it’s quite a lovely necklace.

Giani Di Luca: Ya its way better than what old hotstuff could get ya I am sure.

Angelica then shoots Giani a dirty look who shrugs it off, as he wraps his arms once again around his main squeeze, as she gives him a kiss smirking. As they begin to make out heavily, Angelica looks at them rolling her eyes as she says in her normal somewhat bitchy tone.

Angelica: Oh you two get a room already.

Veronica Taylor, and Giani stop their makeout session stare at Angelica, who just rolls her eyes at them. As they stare at eachother smirking at eachother. As they then stare with Veronica smirking as she said slowly.

Veronica Taylor: Well I know we will have a room tonight. But why not us three go out? Like I could use to let some steam out. I mean when you get robbed of what’s yours yeah it does that to you. Especially if it's to a team of Jealous Janis. I mean who the hell do these people think they are? I am Veronica Freaking Taylor.

Veronica’s rage begins to pick up again as she tries to grab something, however, Giani is able to contain her. As she then begins to calm down slightly, knowing that she could get to whatever object she wanted which would of been a candle right on the table next to them. The stage hands already had enough to worry about cleaning the locker room before they left. As Gaini then looked at her, before speaking in his normal tone.

Gani Di Luca: Baby, don’t worry you got to stop worrying about what those bottom feeders think of you. I mean really let’s think about you are a world renowned supermodel, number two you are totally hot babe, number three you’re the top bombshell in this company, that weird Amanda girl is lucky to team with you boo. Just like Delia, and Mercedes were they were just lucky enough to do that but then they go and act like they made you? Please, no one heard of Delia before she was a Mean Girl ya feel? Plus she’s so damn weird, and pathetic.

Veronica Taylor: True, I mean it's time to focus on me for so long I been focused on the group but it's time to focus on Veronica Freaking Taylor. Because, I am not a joke nor is my career and I am tired of ugly little trolls trying to tell me that I am a joke. There just jealous that I am pretty, and talented where has they could not even be talented let alone pretty I mean talk about disgusting rat faced trolls literally thats all I see most of my time around here. Like Angie why are we the only two pretty girls in a sea of trolls?

Angelica: Just don’t know hunty, because we are better than them. Just like all these so called champions? Really I don’t see any names on the champions list that I should be impressed by Roxi Johnson is beyond basic, Delia and Mercedes are bland, and Mikah please shes the bland version of Delia.

Gani looks at the two girls talking to each other as he smirks confidently before looking at Veronica with a smirk, than towards Angelica. As he begins to speak in his normal arrogant tone.

Gaini Di Luca; Girls when are we going I need to get my drink on, and I need to calm down my boo in private afterwards.

Angelica, once again rolls her eyes as Veronica gives a light nudge to Giani as she giggles softly knowing he was right. As, she once again fluffs her two toned hair, as she says in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I do need a drink and maybe a massage afterwards would be nice for sure. Because, I need a first class massage, I mean really I am a queen duh a leader on the block. But you know what are there even any decent bars in this third world cesspool?

Angelica: Um Gaini that is too much information doll. Like, there should be some place hoping we don’t run into Tessa there, though I heard she manages a retard now. Have you guys heard about that?

Giani shook his head as he said in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Um I don’t pay attention to extras sweetie. Or there problems who cares about her? My girl found her out and took her out. Veronica, is sort of a genius then again she is my boo.

Angelica: Well not all of your boos have been good looking or anything Dixie? Like really how did you settle for that? So Veronica is such a major upgrade, like you went from a hobo, or trailer trash to the top of the line, to the queen. Like really you are so lucky to be with her.

Giani Di Luca: Girl, I am Giani Di Luca I am not lucky I just always get what I want in life. I don’t settle anymore for less than the best and my girl is the best, so don’t try that stuff with me. Who do I look like Tim Staggs?

Veronica smirked started to chuckle lightly as she said in an arrogant tone noticing on her iphone how late it was and they were still in the locker room.

Veronica Taylor: Well listen, I am so sick of this place I need to get out of here like now. So why don’t we get out of here after I get changed, I will be in the private shower with Giani for a minute in order to cool down some.

Angelica looked at her long time best friend like she was insane probably for using the shower. Even if it was their own private locker room. As Giani soon piped in in his normal sarcastic tone.  Smirking as he looked at his boo, then back to Angelica.

Giani Di Luca: Yeah we're going to cool down.

Angelica soon shrugged her shoulders exiting the locker room as Veronica, and Giani turn to each other with a seductive smirk. As they begin to make out as the scene closes and fades to black all that can be heard is soft moans from Veronica.

SCENE TWO

The scene opens up to the introduction video for the long awaited return of Mean Girls Television or better known as Mean Girls TV. Though in the video Mercedes and Delia just have pink xs on their names and faces. As the camera lense opens up we are live inside of a local television studio for Al Jazeera tv in Qtar. Where we see Veronica Taylor, and Angelica sitting next to each other both dressed to the nines as always. Veronica, is dressed in a loose fitting black dress, black high heel Jimmy Cho boots, and her diamond necklace wrapped around her neck next to her is her Gucci handbag. Angelica, is a wearing a red dress, with black high heels and a black Chanel handbag. The arrogant two co founders of the Mean Girls smirk arrogantly  As Angelica soon began to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Angelica: Now welcome one and all to Mean Girls TV I know you missed it, you know the Mean Girls brand is the biggest in the world. Yes, see you know how that movie came about? They watched me and Veronica growing up and thus that movie was made. Clearly, because no one else could ever match it like we do. Now, Veronica for the special return edition I have decided on something special we should do something you will really enjoy can you guess what it is?

Veronica shrugged her shoulders, but had a confident smirk plastered on her face. As she began to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: What the return of the burn book? The return of a special segment like the make overs to the homeless? Like if it's that I really don’t want to touch them again like ew! I mean I already have to touch Dirty little girl Mikah which is about the same thing as touching a homeless person.

Angelica and Veronica share a bitchy laugh as they high five each other for the quip. As the arrogant taller Mean Girl, soon began to speak in the same arrogant tone, as she flicked her hair arrogantly.

Angelica: No, like I would ever subject you to that again. One that would be Biancas job or something. Or some hopeless little girl on the street who thinks she can be a Mean GIrl, however,  that was Delias idea and it was the dumbest thing we ever done now without her were taking over Al Jazeera tv which is like Qatar national television.  But now its Mean Girl’s television which is much more important I mean what is in Qatar anyway? Other than a stupid dust bowl country hosting a world cup awarded for no reason?

Veronica Taylor: I don’t know hunty you know SCW they like to take this show to all third world cesspools, I mean what's next they are going to take us to North Korea or something? Like ew that midget ruler would be checking us out like since there are no hot girls in North Korea its kind of sad no wonder they want to blow up America. I mean really you can not even compare them to us.

The duo share yet another laugh as Angelica then began to speak in her normal tone.

Angelica: Well, Vero hunty those words are so true. But tonight is a special edition of Mean Girls tv because tonight we give back to those little people that want to be us or be with us. Which either will never happen, I mean like we would let low lives sit with us like ew but you can admire us all you want. But tonight we give them a special treat tonight we get to read their tweets live on the show, care to start the first one Veronica?

Veronica pulls a card out that has the tweet she shakes her head smirking. Almost laughing at the card in her hand. Then she looks at Angelica like do I have to even read this? However, she soon begins to read it in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: @firstclassvero @DeliaXxDarling Sorry, I'm falling asleep over here as you struggle to stay relevant.

The tweet that was just read causes the arrogant first class model to just bust out in laughter along with her best friend. As they laugh loudly, the arrogant Mean Girls snap their fingers and two stage hands come out giving them water they take it and drink it slowly before placing it down. However, they begin to laugh again as they can not believe what was tweeted. As the arrogant supermodel begins to speak.

Veronica Taylor: Really, this girl thinks she’s relevant? I recently asked people if they know who Mikah was and you know what they said?

Angelica: What was it hunty I am dying to hear it?

Veronica smirked, flicking her hair before speaking in the same arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: When I asked they said was I talking about some prostitute that was doing tricks in a brothel right outside of the city. Then I had to say no but they were close it was this blonde hair bimbo who dates a guy who looks more like a girl than most of the bombshells, and thinks she’s a big deal. Aw, so cute when they're delusional. Like, really Mikah lets look at this, we both know Mercedes would of won that match, if I would of not saved you’re pathetic self from getting eliminated. You really should thank me, just like Delia for making her career relevant. Though, we did get a gem of a tweet from another fan well really its the same fan Angelica can you do the honors?

Angelica smirked as she took out another card with another tweet, she smirked but could not help herself  from laughing. After a few moments of laughing she recovers from her fit of laughter. And, then she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Angelica:You shouldn't talk about your friend @DeliaXxDarling like that. I know she's hideous but come on now. Play nice. Really, hunty Delia might need cosmetic help but compared to you? Shes a ten and you’re a three yes you make her look hot its rather sad that you can do that. But, Veronica why don’t you put this little girl on blast once again.

Veronica Taylor: So true, I mean let's face it Delia said it best and I shudder at saying that but “ what do you take when you take the old me and remove all personality from it? You get Mikah”. Like you come out here trying to say leave the wrestling to the real competitors do you forget who has dominated the tag team division with three different partners? Do you forget who has created the most powerful and dominate stable in SCW history?  Do you forget who was SCW”s most improved bombshell of 2014? Oh right that was me? Have you won any award here yet? Have you done anything besides beat some basic ass gothic bitch for a title that has not meant anything since Delia lost it? God I want to shoot myself every time I compliment or say that bitches name but god comparing Mikah to her makes it so hard to insult her. The tag team titles we might of lost them, but really that leaves me with a shot at the Bombshells title what you call your title, but really its the Mean Girl’s title. It belongs to us just like this entire division does.

Angelica nods, as Veronica flicks her hair arrogantly.  As she motions for another stage hand who comes in and hands Veronica another card, as she snaps again and another one comes in with a picture of a troll under a bridge with Mikahs head on the top of it. They place it in the background being careful not to ruin it. As Veronica then begins to read this tweet out loud it was going to be another mean this time it's complete with the who wants to be a millionaire questioning light.

Veronica Taylor:I don't know who the bigger bitch is; one of my bosses or @firstclassvero. #takeapick #whichboss #guesswho #CC118. Aw, yes Christian Underwood got mad at what I had to say because he clearly could of cared less about what you had to say you’re irrelevant little troll who lives under the bridge in the land of the Jealous Janis. Like, he has always had it out for me since day one I was here. He has treated me like I was nothing but yet he knows he wish he was me, and had my charm, my looks, my talents. But sometimes you are just you, that does not mean you can treat me anyway you want to darling. Because, let's face it if you treat me with disrespect I could sue this sad little company and wind up owning the first thing I would do change the name I mean First Class Wrestling sounds so much better than Sin CIty Wrestling. But, hunty lets take this around I mean you hated Liz Smalls did you not? Yet what was she that you were not relevant. She had more followers than you, had more appeal, yes she was even better looking. You have always hated those who are your betters and I get it I would want to be Veronica Taylor if I was not her.  So you are always insulting my modeling saying I should go back to that? Hunty I still do it. I can do both, I can not deny the modeling world my presence or all these sad little creatures my time either.  Mikah on the other hand no one is really fighting over to have you. Hell you have to remind people that you are the champion really? That's why you’re ratings are the lowest on the show, I mean you should really thank me for the oppurtunity to main event. So it does not matter what Mark Ward picks as a stipulation because I know it will be something a little bit perverted I mean, I know Mark pretty well.  But he also knows out us who will draw him more money, and make SCW a bigger company that would be me love. Being just a wrestler means nothing anymore.

Angelica: Which is all you are just some basic ass blonde bimbo who acts high and mighty yet really is beneath us in every way. Like Dirty little girl, I am sorry that nickname is even more ratchet than Hollywood’s refereeing skills.

The two best friends soon share a bitchy laugh as they could not stop laughing as high five each other. However, this time there is no more tweets to read, as the arrogant First Class Model, who flicks her hair. As she begins to speak in her arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Hunty, your title you can have your fun with it. I mean really I don’t want to just take it now, I mean what fun would that be, why not beat you at a super show, though tonight I will beat you, humiliate you, but I don’t want you to run away like you normally do at least not yet.  No, instead I want you to stay suffer, and learn from the loss so that way I can have a challenge for when I do take that belt from you. I mean that belt would look perfect with all of  my outfits since you clearly do not know how to accessorize. I mean it's such an important skill you clearly lack like do you back your ring attire from dollar general? It does not matter what does matter that tonight  I show you, and all of the other jealous janis why not only do I run the ring, but the runway as well. As I harpoon the loch ness monster in the center of the ring. Sorry bout it.

Veronica Taylor, and Angelica smirk before blowing matching kisses as they giggle. As a commercial for Climax Control then cuts into the broadcast, however, after that the ending credits for Mean Girls television hits. However,  after the credits are done rolling soon another picture of Mikahs head on the body of the Loch Ness Monster appears as it says “Don’t support Monsters for champions, buy Mean Girls merchandise in order to stop the spread of ugly basicness in the world of wrestling. Then it shows the link to buy or the phone number in case you did not know how to use the internet. But if that was the case how could they watch Mean Girls TV in the first place?