Author Topic: first class vengance  (Read 301 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
first class vengance
« on: May 29, 2015, 11:42:36 PM »

So this is what it comes down to? You know Delia you have always, always, always been in my shadow. Really, in the modeling world lets face it, how many shoots where you thrown out of? Because of you're unprofessional behavior? See  you would show up drunk to your shoots, and act like you could do what because you were you? Lets face it shall we, you're not Veronica Taylor sweetie. I am two years younger than you, but have done twice as much as you in the modeling world, as well as owning my own damn company. But, lets not even end it there because in SCW only in SCW people acutally think you're better than me? Really this place is the only place were they think that? Because only in SCW is it a company filled with rejects I think Underwood feels sorry for them. Only in SCW are the fans this stupid to think because you somehow got a title shot before me, because I never had an opportunity you're better than me? Well the answer to that is no you're not better.  Because, quite frankly Delia, hear is the thing thats hard for you to shallow I know think of it as a a bottle of liquor hunty.

Without the Mean Girls, the name Delia Darling would mean zero, nadda, zlich, nothing. If it was not for Angelica bringing you into the fold, for some reason. You would mean nothing, understand you would still be some sad little girl running around trying to wrestle just so you could be like Veronica Taylor. But, you think for one second you would of lasted without me? No, because people like to call me a bitch, and well there right for once. I do what I want when I want, and I take whatever I want and step on whoever I want. Tonight I step on the former Mean girls and send them packing see me and Amanda are something you will never be a team. We know eachother in that ring, there is a reason in tag team action we are prefect in that ring when that gold is on the line, no one comes close to us.

Now, let us not forget about Mercedes a former tag team champion, misses I am just defend Delia because I have nothing else to offer. Like really, in 2008 you were this big deal, however, honey this is not 2008, and you're time is so done . I mean your just like Argentina in the world cup you just can not get it done. But, don't worry you will join the long list of people who have tired and failed to stop the Mean Girls.

Sorry bout it.