Author Topic: The path to victory  (Read 283 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
The path to victory
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:27:42 PM »
 \'user

The Path to Victory

prologue

The Mean Girls have proven themselves to be a force in Sin City Wrestling, despite the clean sweep against them. There brutality towards others, has not only increased ten fold, but has become something that has not endeared them to anyone. With their vicious attack on Twisted Sister, and Hollywood the week before.  The mean girl make over tour, which  the title came off of Veronica Taylor's twitter. So on Climax Control the Mean Girls will take their spot in the main event with the last champions of the group Veronica Taylor, and Amanda Cortez the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions who will they take on well none other than SCW Internet Champion Roxi Johnson, and SCW Roulette Champion Natalie McKinley. This is a battle of Jealous Janis vs Mean Girls the battle of the bombshells which have been at war since the arrival of the Mean Girls,  will there be another make over? Will Nattie and Roxi function like a team well enough to take away the advantage from the Mean Girls? Or Will the Mean Girls seek to depths even lower than they have in the past two weeks and walk out with the win? Well all be answered in one of the fashion capitals of the world none other than Milan Italy. With all being said this is going to be one math no one will want to miss.

scene one

It is a warm sunny day, in Milan Italy, were we see inside one of the more famous modeling studios with flashbulbs going off all over the place. Who could be gaining this much attention in the fashion capital of Milan? Who could be so fashionable? That they are turning heads on the runway? None other than the two most "hated" members of the group none other than Delia Darling, and Veronica Taylor who are doing poses standing right next to eachother both blowing kisses to the camera. As they are both dressed to the nines normally they would not do photoshooots together, there modeling styles were night and day from eachother. Veronica, was more traditional in her photo shoots while Delia had more of a shock and awe style. However, this shoot was the prefect time to try and get their styles to mesh together. With a backdrop that looks like paint was been splattered all over the wall, Veronica is wearing a pink dress, black Louibottions pumps, black handbag. While Delia is dressed in nothing more than a pink gown, pink knee high heeled boots, and a gold necklace.  They pose seductively holding eachother blowing kisses as the photographer soon begins to speak.

Photographer: Marvelous ladies, simply marvelous no wonder you two were in such demand. Never thought I would be lucky to get the marvelous Delia Darling, and Veronica Taylor in the same photo shoot.

Veronica Taylor: Duh! Hello, look at us? Like don't droll on us though that would be disgusting. This is Veronica Freaking Taylor and Delia Fucking Darling? Were the the two best models in the damn world.

Delia Darling: Could of not said zit any better myself Ronnie. Zey wants us and need us here. Zen again don't everyone need us? Look zat Twisted Sister she needed ze make over no?

The Girls share a wicked laugh as they return to the posing this time Veronica bends down going on her knees and under the legs of the French Model, before raising up slightly with Delia holding her hands. As the flashbulbs go off, as they eye the camera with a smug and seductive look. As Veronica then rises by Delia's hands, and spins around before they go back to back fluffing their hair, and wink at the cameras as yet more photos of the two beautiful mean girls are taken.  As they giggle before the photographer yells out in his heavy Italian accent.

Photographer: Great shots you girls are really knocking this out of the park. Your both so fierce.

Veronica, and Delia smirk at eachother before speaking in their normal arrogant tones.

Delia Darling: Well zat is obvious and true.  Not only are we fierce we are dangerous as well.  But zou already knew zat?

Veronica Taylor: Duh! Like do shower us with more obvious compliments its so nice. Like how we are so just so nice to be doing this shoot for you. You are so just lucky, just like how SCW is lucky to have us.

Delia smirked, before speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Delia Darling: Well zat is obvious, zey are lucky to have ze Mean Girls. Without ze Mean Girls, Ze bombshells would not be able to draw enough attention to make their way to Milan since it is a fashion capital and most would not know what fashion is. But zey know zat Ze Mean Girls are fashion.

Veronica Taylor: Could of not said it any better by the way I am thirsty where is my water like I need it. I need it now.  God,  How do I look in these lights Del?

Delia Darling: Hot, but yeah I could use a drink as well where the hell are they, and my make up I zink needs a touch up.

Soon enough the staff members come to take care of the women's needs. The make up person holds up a mirror for Delia and makes sure her make up is taken care of, as he does that someone else runs a bottle of water to Veronica, who looks at it takes a sip, however, she seems disgusted by this and spits it out on them. As the staff member looks horrified the arrogant model can careless as she says in her normal bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I wanted chilled Fuji water god do you people know how to read? God.  Everyone knows Veronica Taylor, only drinks Fuji water like duh! its the only good kind there is.

The staff member looks mad as she walks off disgusted at the treatment she received from Veronica. Who just fluffs her hair arrogantly. As Delia, soon spoke up as she said in her normal tone dismissing the man who was making sure her make up was done.

Delia Darling: Well can zou go away I know my make up looks prefect okay?

The staff member begins to go away, as Veronica motions him to her. As he heads over, so does the person with a bottle of chilled Fuji water. She takes it right from the lady as she takes it this time its good enough for her. As Delia then says in her bitchy tone, eyeing Veronica drinking her water.

Delia Darling: Well I said I was thirsty were is ze water I asked for. Are zou people stupid?

Soon enough another staff member runs with a water for Delia who just takes it right out of their hand. Giving a dismissive wave in disgust at them. As they leave the sigh of the French supermodel, meanwhile Veronica is pleased with her make up, however, they do not get it and soon says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um do you need an invitation to leave? Like please leave and stay out of my spotlight thanks.

The two share a bitchy laugh standing next to eachother sipping their waters for a few moments, before placing them down as the dejected staff members, quickly take them and put them back to chill them. As, the two models stand there for a few moments as the photographer spoke taken back by how mean these two were.

Photographer: Ladies, so you two ready to continue?

Veronica Taylor: Can you give us like five please? Like were not some basic models from this country. Were the elite models of the world, so some respect would be appreciated okay hunty?

Delia Darling: Like what is with ze lack of respect? Like don't zey know who we are? Zey are so lucky to have us, because we are just so nice right Vero?

Veronica fluffed her hair arrogantly before saying in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: So, so nice Delia.  Now, we are ready for our close up darling.

Pointing to the photographer, meaning that they were ready he smiled. He was ready for this photo shoot to be over with these two primadonnas. As they begin some more poses starting with one were they both do an angel wing like pose, as the phtogapher once again has the flash bulbs go off, as many shots of them were taken.

occ: sorry just long day at work drained and long week.