Author Topic: Mean girl dominance  (Read 307 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Mean girl dominance
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:25:18 PM »
 \'user

scene one

It is right after SCW Climax Control, backstage in the sold out Rudi-Sedlmayer-Halle in Munich, Germany. The Mean Girls are backstage in their private locker room with champagne all around, as they all are taking sips from their glasses. Veronica Taylor piped up in her normal tone but a much happier higher pitch.

Veronica Taylor: Girls, I got to say it I love when a brilliant plan comes together. I mean girls look at what happened tonight? We showed the jealous janis who was boss I mean Manda beat that rat Keria Fisher, despite that freak Roxi Johnson trying to put her hands on me.

Veronica smiled as she held her glass in the air as she kept speaking.

Veronica Taylor: And then Delia, and Mercedes? You two dominated those two jealous janis I mean Amy Marshall, and that ugly little annoying freak Jessie Slowcow. I mean tonight just went our damn way. Now I propose a toast to the Mean Girls make over tour because next week ladies we will make yet another example of someone.

Delia Darling: Cheers darling, I once again have to say we did zit. Zey are so dumb to zink zey can stop us.

Mercedes Vargas: Indeed I mean what did they think would happen? Its only a matter of time that we get all the belts back. That is if we want them back.

Amanda Cortez: True, the super losers did just that tonight they lost.

Angelica: Ugh so true I mean talk about a rebound and these people thought they could do something about it. I mean were just naturally better than every other bombshell sorry bout it.

All the Mean Girls share a loud laugh that could be heard through their door, next to them they had all their stuff in their bags. Including their ring attire. In Veronicas, and Amandas bags where their respective tag team titles as well which more than weighed down the bags.

Delia Darling: Veronica, hunty you forgot one thing in that little toast what about what happen to Holly? She thought she could cost me my bombshells title. Zer was no way zat Amy could beat me without her stupid calls.

Veronica Taylor: Oh my god that is so true. Ugh I knew I forgot something but then again next to Tessa Hollywood was a background member. He was only there to make the rest of us look even better. Plus on account she cost me and Manda our match at the last super show against Special Ed Melody, and that retired old fossil Misty. I mean there was no way that they would of won without her making stupid calls against us because of her jealousy right?

Mercedes Vargas: So true I mean he fell right at our Loubottoins. Such a shame, that he had to make those mistakes. But at least now he can learn that it is never wise to cross the Mean Girls. Just like you said Veronica, you cross us you get hurt and that's what everyone will learn.

Veronica, and Delia nodded at Mercedes statements as all the girls take a sip of their champagne almost at the same time. As Angelia, soon piped up holding her glass, as she eyed her fellow Mean Girls.

Angelica: True, we do got our groves back but ladies what will SCW do? I mean we all know Christian does not like us and will likely use this as someway to punish us. I mean we all know, his jealousy knows no bounds.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true hunty, I mean hes always hated me since I made my debut. Why because I made SCW relevant, before I left leaving it barren. But then the Mean Girls movement came back and made it hot.  But he never ever liked us and money wise girl have you seen our sales? There higher than ever.

Delia Darling: True I mean ze concealer its proving anything with my face sells. Zou we already knew zat.

Mercedes Vargas: Well its true I mean we are such good role models. Plus our losses our fans know that the Jealous Janis just got lucky. Nattie could never beat me at one hundred percent and she knows it.

Amanda Cortez: And, Kiera can not beat me hell she would be lucky if I let her kiss my feet.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, we all know that Keira's fluke was just that a fluke but I am so done thinking about her.  Because I am just so beyond her, her fugly wife, and the rest of the Jealous Janis.

They all laugh at Veronica's quips.

Angelica: Girl all of us are beyond them. So don't even ever compare us to them.

Amanda Cortez: True but this place is kind of boring and I want to get out there and party tonight. I mean we do need a good night out and I could use a shower to freshen up after tonight.

Veronica Taylor: True I mean the less time I spend in this place the better. Like gross, would rather be anywhere else but here.

Delia Darling: There are worse places than this cesspool sadly, I heard were going to Romania next week. Like zat country needs a whole Mean Girl makeover. But zat would not be good enough.

Mercedes Vargas: That is true why can we not be somewhere decent and nice you know? But then again we have to show the basics what true dominate females look like. Because, they have never seen anything like us before.

Angelica: True so lets take over this city girls. I already got us a vip booth reversed trust me. They already are all ready for our arrival so lets leave this little place after we freshen up of course.

However, before they can get ready they hear a knock on the door as they look at eachother in disgust at who could be interrupting them. Veronica Taylor, soon pipe up fluffing her hair arrogantly as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh what are these basics thinking? Interrupting us like this? Like we do not got anytime for this ugh!

Delia Darling: Zey zink zey are special no? Well Angie darling could you be kind enough to get ze door maybe, its some of are adoring fans.

Angelica, rolled her eyes and grunted slightly before walking over to the door eyeing the person. She said in a sarcastic bitchy tone.

Angelica: Ugh I am sorry but we do not let fans come to our locker room after the shows. I know the Mean Girls are in demand and all. But, maybe come to an official autograph signing and you might be lucky enough.

The man looks up confused at the attitude of Angelica. However, he has a small smile on his face which betrays the true nature as to why he is here. As he looks inside spotting Delia, Veronica, and the others knowing he is in the right place he begins to speak in a friendly Southern accented tone.

Gavin Davenport: Now miss you know me Gavin Davenport, I am the publicist of the Mean Girls. Now I need to speak with the rest of the girls. Can I come in, its rather important information.

Angelica:Ugh whatever. Delia, Veronica Mavin is here to see you guys.

Gavin Davenport:  Its Gavin, and thanks darling.

He said in a southern accented tone as he made his way inside the locker room of the Mean Girls, as Angelica slid the door shut no wanting any prying eyes. As the smartly dressed man soon eyed Delia, Veronica, Mercedes and even the newest member he did not know Amanda. As he had a small smile on his face as he began to speak.

Gavin Davenport: Well ladies I saw what happened and yes your popularity is indeed high. But I am warning you there are a few groups who think your methods and acts are quite frankly disgusting. They see you as nothing more than bullies, and this is mostly parents who we do market to. With our baby merchandise, while its selling high I have noticed a small decline in those sales.

Delia Darling: Well zat is nothing clearly ze mothers who call us bullies know deep down on the inside zat we are ze best role models for zer little girls. Its quite obvious, plus being nice did not get us anywhere.

Veronica Taylor: Well, I mean lets face it our whole nice thing did not work for us. Our careers did not work out, hell the money we made while it was nice we are starting to make even more money that we are back to being what we are that is the Mean Girls.

Mercedes Vargas: Telling us that we are not nice is beyond mean. We have done nothing but nice deeds. I mean we are here to make SCW watchable I mean who would want to watch a Roxi Johnson match without us? Like no one thats who.

Amanda Cortez: Plus do we really want to be like the super losers?

Gavin eyed each girl as they spoke confused at why they were so arrogant despite losing two of the four belts they each held. However, he slowly nodded before speaking in his normal southern accented tone.

Gavin Davenport: Well hear is the thing seeing what you have done to old members of your group. They have the feeling you can not be trusted the public that you would turn your backs on anyone, if they do not cow to you. Now, they feel like they can not trust you at all since they feel you would turn your backs on them.

Angelica: Um what are we supposed to care what some fat jealous ugly mothers think? I mean its not our fault their and their little girls are ugly.

Gavin shook his head before speaking.

Gavin Davenport:Well there the ones that line your pockets with all the money Angelica.

Delia Darling: Well zey might do zat but zey need us to learn what true women are supposed to be like.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh plus why would we want to be like the Jealous Janis? Like there so basic ugh!

Gavin slowly shook his head as he kept speaking.

Gavin Davenport: Well, ladies I already know Christian will likely do something about your attack on Hollywood. The best thing for you girls to do would be to apologize...

Delia Darling: Apologize? For what? Putting down zat lady boy? If anything we did zour fans a favor.

Veronica Taylor: True, I mean tell you what Gavin we hired you to be our publicist but here is the thing. While we understand what you are saying but taking down that rat well I am not sorry bout it at all.

Mercedes Vargas: Well Holly, does not get an apology if anything she should of apologized to us. For leaving us then screwing Delia out of her bombshells championship.

Gavin Davenport: Well what if they do not let you have another shot at the belt?

Delia Darling: Zat is ze thing I don't care about ze belt I just proved I could have it anytime I wanted. And I took it off that cow Vixen. Zey said zat my career meant nothing until I won ze belt, and well I did just zat.

Amanda Cortez: And who would we defend our titles against? The Fallen? We beat them, team superlosers are not allowed to go after the belts. No one can stand up to us anyway.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh true whoever they put against us won't be able to stop us. But Gavin we will talk about this in the morning unless you have anything else to add, because we got other things to deal with so buh bye.

Gavin Davenport: Alright ladies I will leave you.

With that the scene fades to black as Gavin leaves the locker of the  Mean Girls allowing the girls to begin getting ready for a wild and crazy night out.

Scene Two

So tonight we get to visit Romania? Really ugh what a dreadful boring dull disgusting place. God, SCW really is slumming it up this year I guess with jealous janis trying to take the spotlight that rightfully belongs to the Mean Girls its about time we made our way to Romania. Now, the brand of the Mean Girls the morons on twitter are saying our empire is crumbling? No, no. If anything its getting stronger I mean look at what happened to Hollywood? The lady boy got taken out and now no longer going to be around anymore how great is that?  Now they all want me and Amanda to fail here to lose the belts that we have worked so hard for. But I got news for them it won't happen you know why? Because we are better than every other so called tag team in this division.

I mean our opponents? Candy Overton, and Cindy Warren aw so cute they are giving losers shots at our belts. I mean the Fallen lost to them, but then again beating those emo freaks does not mean anything anymore. We exposed them the last time we faced them, and will keep exposing them if they ever get in the ring with us. But what have you done Candy? What a career you have I don't even know anything about you, though I can tell your a fugly annoying jealous janis who thinks because there a "regular" person they are in our league? Ha Candy, what are you going to do when you lose to us because you will I mean what are you going to do? Your going to blame your equally worthless partner? Or are you going to just cry maybe eat ice cream get fat? I mean at least that would be bitter sweet muah.

Now Cindy, you are still here? I mean your just a wall flower really its so sad. You could be something good well decent your not the ugliest person here but thats like calling someone the skinniest kid at fat camp. But you still could be less basic than you are. But sadly you wish to be basic you chose it and I will never understand anything a basic does.

So hunties prepare to bow down because the Mean Girl makeover tour is coming to Romania and one or two more bombshells are going to get the make over they so need. Will it be you two? Maybe, or maybe not it could be any of the basics in the back, it could be that basic in the booth Blanda that does nothing but insult us. So just think if we did what we did to Holly who once had the honor of sitting with us, what do you think we are capable of doing to you? Well prepare to be embarrassed sorry bout it.