Author Topic: KEIRA FISHER vs VERONICA TAYLOR  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KEIRA FISHER vs VERONICA TAYLOR
« on: February 22, 2015, 08:30:07 PM »
 Post your RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 02/28/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 03/01/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 08:25:04 PM »
 Scene 1

*Keira is seen tweeting up a storm as she begins to get frustrated, getting Roxi's attention*

Roxi: Keira? Everything okay?

Keira: KISS MY ASS YOU....Oh, Roxi!

Roxi: Yeah... are you alright?

Keira: Yea I'm fi--

*Keira sees a new tweet*

Keira: I'LL RIP YOUR LIVER OUT AND EAT IT WITH FAVA BEANS!

Roxi: Keira! What the heck is wrong with you? Who are you talking to?

Keira: a member of the Cunt Girls...sorry...Mean Girls

Roxi: Why do you even bother with them? They're only serving to get under your skin

Keira: I'd love to wear their skin...

*Roxi shakes her head*

Roxi: What is wrong with you?

Keira: What's wrong with me? They're still around! Bad enough I got to worry about other things. It's even worse when you haven't got rid of them!

*Roxi frowns*

Roxi: I can't choose who I'm booked against. It's what SCW chooses. I would love to beat up Veronica, Mercedes and Delia, but if I don't get them, I can't help that.

Keira: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to

Roxi: Don't think I'm not trying!

Keira: I know. I wish I was part of that Roster...I'd take care of one of them in a instant!

Roxi: Keira, you don't know the levels they stoop too to get ahead. It's more of a hassle than you need to deal with.

Keira: And they don't know how low I can go to make sure bitches like them fear me

Roxi: You're better than that. You don't need to go to that level. Besides, we've changed people's perception of who you are so much, you don't need to slip back down there.

*all of a sudden, a Tweet pops up*

Keira: What now?

Roxi: If it's a mean girl, ignore it.

*Keira takes a look at the tweet and begins to get a huge grin on her face*

Keira: Nooooo....better

Roxi:What is it?

*Keira hands Roxi the phone and grins* Roxi looks at the phone*

Roxi: SCW? THEY OFFERED YOU A CONTRACT?

Keira: Mhmm

Roxi: Keira.... I don't know about this.

Keira: TOO LATE!

*Keira smirks as she tweets her approval Roxi frowns again*

Roxi: Keira, I mean it. We need to talk about this.

Keira: And we need to talk about how I'm going to tie up one of the Mean Girls and straddle them in the torture device

*Roxi arches an eyebrow*

Roxi: Keira, this is serious

Keira: I know, Mom!

*Roxi rolls her eyes*

Roxi: I told you about that. I'm not that bad. You know you are my number one priority! I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Keira: I know, baby. But you know I wanted to be in SCW for a long time and--

*another tweet pops up*

Keira: What now?

*Keira looks at it and grins even more*

Roxi: Keira?... what now?

Keira: This is great and it's not even my Birthday!

*Roxi folds her arms*

Roxi: Very funny.

Keira: They added something to it. If I sign..my first match will be their PPV coming up....AND AGAINST THE LEADER OF THE MEAN GIRLS

Roxi: YOU have a match against Delia?

Keira: No, Veronica

Roxi: Well... that's good too I guess.

Keira: Considering she's the one I was arguing with

Roxi: Why are you arguing with Veronica? She's the airhead of the group.... and that's saying something..

Keira: That's the sad part. Considering the fact she decided to mess with me. The woman who can break any bone in the body. Even the smallest bone could leave you in a wheelchair

*Roxi looks sternly at Keira*

Roxi: You know you can't.

*Roxi relaxes her stance*

Roxi: Even though they deserve it.

*Keira grabs Roxi's finger and smirks. She bends it quickly, breaking a pinky Roxi recoils in pain*

Roxi: OW! What is wrong with you?!

Keira: Can't break a bone, can I?

*Roxi snaps her pinky back into place*

Roxi: I meant it's not the way we do things!

Keira: I know. But Roxi, they've messed with you and our friends for too long.

Roxi: So you break my pinky? Lucky for you I heal quickly. I'm still going to get you for that!

Keira: No, you didn't think I could do it

*Roxi looks at Keira wide-eyed*

Roxi: I know you can break bones Keira, I've seen you do it. I meant you cannot go out in SCW and try and to break bones!

Keira: Yea, but they wouldn't be offering me a contract if they didn't want me to retire one of their Airheads

Roxi: Keira, they're offering you a contract to wrestle, not hurt people. I thought we were past this?

Keira: We are. But you're going to sit there and tell me you haven't thought about breaking one of them so hard that they would beg for mercy?

*Roxi sighs, and sits down next to Keira*

Roxi: Keira, you don't understand. It's not that I don't think about it. I've done that for a long time. But that'd be the easy way to do things. Injuring them doesn't solve anything. They go away, they heal, they come back. And then the problem starts all over again.

Keira: No. They haven't learned fear

Roxi: We've got to beat them at their own game.

Keira: Again, their game...is fear

Roxi: No, their game is annoyance, getting us off our game. And when that happens, we fail.

Keira: And I can't be annoying?

*Roxi stares at Keira.*

Roxi: No, no argument there.

Keira: Good Roxanne

*Roxi glares at Keira.*

Roxi: Call me that again, and I will break more than your pinky.

*Keira gets in Roxi's face*

Keira: ....Roxanne

Roxi: Okay Keira...

Keira: Ok what?

*Roxi snatches Keira's arm and places the point of her elbow right above Keira's elbow. She beings applying pressure Keira cringes*

Roxi: Don't make me do it Keira. You know I can hurt you very badly.

*Roxi let's go.*

Keira: Yet you can't do that to Veronica...poor Roxanne

Roxi: Because I have restraint. And if you don't, you won't last long in SCW. You can't go all wild and crazy here.

Keira: Explain Amanda Cortez....

*Roxi arches a brow*

Roxi: What about Amanda?

Keira: She's the Jenny Tuck of SCW after all

Roxi: What's the supposed to mean?

Keira: Guess

Roxi: Keira, it's weird with Amanda as it is. She's a mean girl, and sooner or later we'll have to deal with her. But there's nothing wrong with what she does. She's just chose the wrong side.

But given what we've done with her... I don't know anymore.

Keira: Yea. But I got to deal with Veronica

Roxi: Then let's leave Amanda alone, and focus on Veronica. We'll have to visit with one of the bosses to get your contract all squared away.

Keira: Yes. First, I need to prepare for Veronica!

*Keira begins to close her eyes for a second. She then opens it and begins to flip her hair*

Keira: Ohmigod! I'm such a mean girl!

Keira: I am like, the sexiest mean girl out there!

Keira: I need cock like...so bad

*Roxi rolls her eyes*

Roxi: Never do that again.

Keira: What are you like, talking about!? This is how I always act! It's just, You don't know how much I need my daily Cock Coffee, yanno! OMG and such!

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: You're about to hurt me, aren't you?

Roxi: Very much so...

Keira: Like you won't hurt me! I'm the Valley Girl every guy wants to be with! I'm such a easy fu--

*all of a sudden, Roxi throw Keira on the floor and pins her down

Roxi: Quit it. You're making me crazy.

Keira: Good

Roxi: Oh... is that right?

Keira: Mhmm

Roxi: You know, usually you've got me pinned down, I kinda like it on top....

*Keira smirks as she flips Roxi over and pins her down*

Roxi: Keira, don't start with me. Not after that valley girl stuff.

Keira: Like, OMG. I don't do nothing except ride cock!

Roxi: That's it!

*Roxi flips Keira back over to pin her down.*

Keira: So unfair! Usually, I would have like, 3 guys doing it to me!

Roxi: Don't make me get the rope...

Keira: Ok, ok. I'll stop

Roxi: Good. Though I should get the rope anyway... or at least a gag if you keep it up.

Keira: Or order me Pizza

Roxi: I'll think about it.

Keira: Good. Cause I was thinking of meat...

Roxi: Keira, I swear I will gag you!

Keira: I wasn't kidding. A Meatzza Feast Pizza
*Roxi eases off Keira*

Roxi: I said I'll think about it.

*Keira slowly stands and kisses Roxi*

Roxi: I love you. You'd better kick her ass.

Keira: Don't worry. Beating Veronica will be as easy as her getting cock in a strip club, like, OMG!

*Keira then runs into another room and locks the door quickly*

*Roxi gives chase for a second, she can't help but smile at Keira's words.*

Roxi: Clever girl.

Scene 2

*Keira is seen sitting on a comfy chair as she looks at the interviewer in front of her*

Ms. Rocky Mountains: So Keira, you are the newest bomshell on the roster right now, how does it feel?

Keira: It's the second biggest moment of my life. No offense, my wife will always be first

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Speaking of your wife, what does she think about this?

Keira: She wasn't happy at first. But she knows when I put my mind to it and get in the ring. I can crack a bitch's skull

Ms. Rocky Mountains: You signed your contract, and it's been reported that you will face Veronica Taylor at Blaze of Glory IV. Is this more about beating the Mean Girls, or about success for you and Roxi?

Keira: Overall, it's more success for me and Roxi. But for Blaze of Glory? I'm going to rip Veronica's skin off and wear it like a mink coat

Ms. Rocky Mountains: This is... disturbing. What would Roxi think if she heard that?

Keira: To be honest. She's surprised I haven't went totally insane. But the mean girls have never met someone like me. Veronica can say she has. But trust me, she hasn't

Ms. Rocky Mountains: So, once this stuff with Veronica comes to a head at Blaze of Glory IV, What's next for you Keira?

Keira: Simple. Tag Team Gold. Me and Roxi are looking to become the first Lesbian Married Couple to hold any form of Tag Team Gold...ever

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Well, thanks for your time Keira. We at SCW wish you nothing but the best. Good luck at Blaze of Glory!

Keira: Give Veronica a message for me

*Keira gets a little close to Rocky*

Keira: You tell her, if she calls me Hunty one more time....I'm going to break her neck....

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Uh... I... will if I see her...

Keira: Good. You're good people

*Keira hugs Rocky as she walks off*

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Wow... I don't even know...

Scene 3
*Keira smirks as she enters the hotel room. She goes over to the bed and lays down on it*

Roxi: Everything go well?

Keira: It did

Roxi: That's good. Well... I guess... welcome to the SCW roster. My wife is the newest Bombshell!

Keira: Mhmm. By the way. I became a mean girl.

*Roxi glares at Keira*

Roxi: I will divorce you in a heartbeat Keira. If you ever act like that.

Keira: Like OMG! I'm so happy to be a Mean Girl, I love co--

Roxi: Don't tempt me!

Keira: Calm down. I was kidding. Like I would become a Mean Girl. I'm not skin and bones

Roxi: I know that. I love that booty.

*Roxi smirks at Keira*

Keira: How bad you want my booty?

Roxi: I can have it anytime I want it. But let's focus on the task at hand.

Keira: Yes, tying you to the bedpost, Legs Spread while I pour chocolate all over you!

Roxi: I meant Veronica, Kiera...You're on the bombshell roster, now, this is big league right now.

Keira: Babe...I don't want to think how stupid she is...or how I'm going to break her legs

Roxi: I just want you to do well in your first match…. And no leg breaking!

Keira: Don't worry. I'll be fine and no promises on the leg breaking. She's been asking for it. Besides. All I got to do is flick her or just poke her. That's how brittle she is

Roxi: Veronica is tougher than she looks. She may be an idiot, she may use tired insults, and she may not use complete sentences, but she is tough.

Keira: I know. But I'm tougher. What she's doing is underestimating me

Roxi: She does that to everybody. But I know you can beat her. She thinks, which is probably pretty hard for her, that you are just my wife, and you're not a threat. I just don't want you to get sucked in and lose to her because you overestimate yourself. You're an amazing woman, you just need to show it out there.

Keira: I won't overestimate myself. But I will make her bleed

*Roxi sits on the bed beside Keria*

Roxi: Just win. And we'll start taking them down for good.

Keira: Ok, ok

Roxi: Well, I think its time to head home, we've got patrols to do, and... final preparations to make. We're going to make Veronica you're only priority, as soon as we take down Bio-Sin...

Keira: Yes...it…

Roxi: Everything okay?

Keira: Yea...just worried now, I guess

*Roxi places her hand on Keira's leg*

Roxi: Worried about what?

Keira: You...if we have to face that thing

Roxi: Keira, don't worry. We're going to face this down together. We're always going to face things together. And after all we've been through, I'm never going to leave you. Besides... you couldn't afford to live with the way you eat...

Keira: If I go...God Forbid. If I do...don't remarry...

Roxi: Keira, nobody's going anyhere. We're going to face this thing, and we're going to beat it.

Keira: Roxi....

Roxi: Hey.... I promise.

Keira: Shut up and kiss me

*Roxi kisses Keira passionately.*

Roxi: You'd better not remarry either...

*Keira gets ontop of Roxi as she continues the kiss*

Keira: I won't. Unless it's that hot, thick woman we saved. She'll be the only one I'd remarry

*Keira giggles Roxi can't help but giggle too*

Roxi: Then I get to remarry too!

Keira: Nope! You don't get to remarry, your ass isn't big enough!

Roxi: You barely know that girl! And there's plenty of people who'd marry me

Keira: Veronica is one of them.

*Roxi frowns*

Roxi: Shut up before I'm not in the mood anymore...

Keira: Consider she calls you a cock half the time. Would explain how she's obsessed

Roxi: Keira, you're pushing it.... kiss me now and let's do this...

*Keira giggles as she kisses Roxi, but all of a sudden, Roxi's communicator goes off as Keira groans*

Roxi: See what happens when you hesitate...

Keira: Every...time

*Roxi answers*

Roxi: What's up Vision? I think you killed the mood

Jenny: Excuse me. One, Sorry and Two

Jenny: Do I look like a man?

Keira: Jenny?!

Roxi: Did you give her this frequency?

Jenny: Vision Did. I'm over at Guild HQ. Where it is...no idea. I was blindfolded

Keira: Same here. First time's never exciting.

Jenny: Shut up, Keira. Leave the sex jokes to me

Roxi: Anyway.... what's going on?

Jenny: Vision wanted me to take a look at the bio part. Well...major problem. If Bio-Sin does get released. The thing has a Nuclear Core in it's chest, acting like a heart. Good news is...the weakness is still intact, despite it. But if you're going to fight it, do not waste more than...30 minutes

Keira: Why 30?

Jenny: Once it pasts 30...the radiation will be too much even for someone like Roxi to handle

*Roxi looks at Keira, who looks concerned*

Roxi: Don't worry.

Keira: Then I know what to do

Jenny: What's that?

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Roxi: Keira...?

Keira: Warp and Force will handle the evac of the people. Roxi, you get enough salt water to take this thing down. We need someone to stall it

*Keira lowers her head*

Keira: I'll do it

Roxi: Keira, are you CRAZY? You don't have the healing I do. I can at least heal from minor exposure to the radiation! I can handle it. You get the water.

Keira: Roxi, I'm not as fast as you. You're fast enough to get the water....

Jenny: If Keira's fighting Bio-Sin. She can survive 10 minutes before the Radiation starts to injure her

Roxi: Keira, I'm telling you, I can hold this thing off while you get the water.

Jenny: From what Vision told me, a total of 5 minutes to get to the ocean and back

Keira: Roxi...this is not for discussion. You're getting the water

*Keira stands up and goes to the bathroom, locking it*

Jenny: Roxi, don't

Roxi: Jenny that's insane. We'll get some ocean water soon, then nobody has to go the ocean. Then there's no worry. Then nobody has to fight alone.
Jenny: You're not going to win this one. Keira's mind is set. She blamed herself since day one for having Sin in her

Roxi: I AM NOT ABOUT TO HAVE KEIRA SACRIFICE HERSELF FOR NO REASON!

Jenny: I know...but she won't let you have that choice. Keira wants to fight Sin...and her alone

Roxi: No Jenny. Just no. That's NOT happening. I said we were fighting together, and I meant it!

Jenny: I'll be back in a few. I'm getting e-mails from Hamiliton

*Keira slowly exits from the bathroom as she looks at Roxi*

Roxi: Keira, listen to me, you are NOT fighting that thing alone. I won't have it.

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: Don't Roxi me, Keira. I told you we're facing this thing together, and we're going to. End of discussion.

Keira: Roxi, I refuse to have you fight that thing. It's been my mistake for years.

Roxi: That's been my job for longer than I've known you Keira. I am a superhero, I'm not about to sit on the sidelines and NOT do my job.

Keira: But you're not a Demon Hunter. You haven't had this thing in you for years like I did! I killed people as her....I tortured! When Cyrus brought her back, I feared what she might have done to you or anyone else! So if anyone's sending Sin to hell once and for all. It'll be the one who posessed her in the first place!

Keira: And unless you're going to try to stop me

*Keira begins to get in a fighting position*

Keira: Then do it now...

*Roxi looks at Keira. She sighs heavily Keira keeps the fighting stance, not knowing what will happen*

Roxi: Keira... You took my hand when we were in front of Captain Freedom, and you told me "together." I made sure they didn't get rid of you right then and there. This is MY mission. I intend to see if through. You are part of this, I can't help that. But I will NOT watch you throw everything away in your quest for redemption! What I'm saying is... Together, we'll absolve all our past sins...

*Keira slowly gets out of her stance, her mood changes a little*

Roxi: We've both got demons. You know that. This is just as much about my redemption, as it is yours.

Keira: You're right. Fine. Warp can evac. Force can get the water. We'll take Bio-Sin

*Keira extends her hand*

Keira: Together...

*Roxi looks at Keira's hand, and back up at her. She takes Keira's hand, but instead pulls her in for a hug. tears run down Roxi's face.*

Roxi: Together.

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 11:42:12 PM »
 SCENE ONE

Its a cool winter day in Hollywood California, right outside of Paramount Pictures main office. The studios are light up by the California sun rise. Where we see a Porsche parking right in the main lot as the car is finally parked the door opens up and soon the doors open to reveal Veronica Taylor who was driving the car dressed in a pink top, covered up by a black mink fur coat, black designer pants, and black winter boots.  The next person to come out is none other than her agent/ best friend Angelica who is dressed in a black designer top, black designer pants black thigh high heeled boots. Angelica soon said in her normal tone towards Veronica.

Angelica: Girl, you drive like a mad woman god are you trying to kills me?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like why would I do that? Not my fault the morons on the road are not only basic but poor drivers.

Veronica said scoffing as Angelica eyed her before saying.

Angelica: Ugh so true, but hunty just saying how would have pitched our awesome idea without me?

The arrogant duo share a giggle as they head towards the main office of the studio. Their struts are hip and hip as they soon make their way past a set of double doors heading right into the main lobby where they spot a tour group. They roll their eyes as they find someone who has a badge on, they walk up as they speak in their normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Excuse me I am looking for Mr. Davenport? Tell me where his office is located?

Angelica: Yeah we have something important to discuss with him like major so if you could find him that would be nice thanks..

The tour guide look at the two lovely ladies in front of him as he spoke.

Tour Guide: He is busy right now? I can call him what is your names?

Veronica, and Angelica scoff in a bitchy annoyed way before rolling their eyes.

Veronica Taylor: Um who does not know our names? You must be a bit slow but let us help you. I am Veronica Taylor, yes Veronica Freaking Taylor duh! This is Angelica, I know your intimidated a bit by our presence and I would be if I were you as well.

Tour Guide: Okay hold on let me see if hes in his office.

The tour guide walks off leaving his tour in a stopped motion as they eye the two women who have their hands on their hips. Rolling, both of their eyes as they turn to eachother as they quietly talk to eachother.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh these pervs are eying us like gross.

Angelica: Ugh, can you blame them though? To bad were so beyond basics our men are way hotter than them.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true I almost feel bad for them. But clearly were beyond them. Ugh, now where the hell is that nerdy looking dewb at? Like we do not got all day we got like a spa day planned, and some pampering because we deserve it.

They smirk thinking about the spa day.

Angelica: Ugh totally I mean we are the founding mothers of the Mean Girls like hello? How long has it been since we have had some us time?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh far to long, and I do not understand why?

Soon enough the tour guide made their way there this time with a man in a suit as he looked at the two ladies as the older man soon spoke as he reached out to shake their hands.

Jason Davenport: Hell Jason Davenport. a pleasure to meet you ladies here let me take you to my office.

They shake hands, as the two ladies follow the middle aged man to the office. As the two ladies look at eachother rolling their eyes slightly annoyed they did not get invited into his office right away as they soon wound up in the somewhat lavish office Mr. Davenport had, he sits behind his desk as they sit in the chairs right in front of him.

Jason Davenport: So ladies what is your project you had in mind?

Veronica soon grabbed something out of her handbag it was the package for the whole presentation they were about to show this high ranking executive. As she took out a paper and began speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Well Mr. Davenport as you know the Mean Girls brand has been the hottest thing in the past year. I mean, starting from just a wrestling brand it has truly changed things I mean how much Mean Girls merchandise have you seen bought in the past year?

Jason Davenport: My little girls have a few things, but go on Miss Taylor.

Veronica smirked as she kept going.

Veronica Taylor: Well now we have not only that but our own make up line, cosmetic line, youtube channel, website, and more. We are only getting hotter the time to get on the ground floor of this brand though is almost through. And we are offering you the chance to be the studio that gets to film the Mean Girls movie. Its all about us!

Angelica: I mean you know the amount of money we can draw I mean we are all champions in the group. I mean my girl here is the co holder of the SCW Tag Team titles along with Amanda Cortez. Mercedes Vargas is the Roulette Champion, and you know our girl Delila Darling is the Bombshells Champion. Lets face it we know about money, and gold. Plus we are such great role models for all little girls.

Veronica Taylor:  Ugh so true, but this movie will give viewers a glimpse into our lives, like let them feel what it is like to be a Mean Girl. To have the whole world at our fingertips, and it will show how we were found, there is some tragedy in this when we went our separate ways but then we came back and in the end were on top of the world. Its a classic underdog story though who are we kidding we were born to be amazing.

Angelica: Ugh so true...

Mr. Davenport nods slowly as he considers the idea letting every detail sink in. As he soon looked up at both ladies as he began to speak.

Jason Davenport: Well ladies everything you have said has truth. I mean the Mean Girls brand has be hot lately, I do not not see it slowing down. Paramount pictures would benefit tremendously as well as the Mean Girls would benefit from this partnership. The money that could be brought it would be astronomical.

Veronica Taylor: Oh my god so true and so smart to accept.

Mr. Davenport holds up his hand as he says in his normal tone.

Jason Davenport: Sadly I don't think it will work...

Angelica: What do you mean? You don't think it would work out?

Angelica said taken back as Veronica sat in silence confused and fuming.

Jason Davenport: Well for one reason I don't agree with your messages. Number two you do not represent paramount values, and just I do not think the type of movie you are proposing would work for us. We want something different something that would really catch the eyes of our movie viewers and well your movie is not it.

Veronica soon said in a somewhat louder tone angry.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like its an real deal. Think about the money you would make your studio...

Jason Davenport: I have and the answer is still no now ladies if you don't mind I am a busy man.

With that the two arrogant spurned Mean Girls grab their belongings and walk out the office. Rolling their eyes as they huff as they make their way out, and towards the parking lot. As Veronica lets out a scream in annoyance cathing Angelica off guard.

Veronica Taylor: UGGGH he denied us like a couple of basics us? Were the hottest things he has seen yet he treats us like basics?

Angelica shook her head as she placed her well manicured hand on Veronicas shoulder.

Angelica: Girl don't worry he's delusional we will find that movie studio to accept our idea. They all can not be this stupid?

Veronica Taylor: Ughh! Like does he know who we are? Damn moron we are the thing that could of saved this two bit studio.

Angelica: I know but don't worry about it his stupid fault for not accepting our great movie idea. Now hunty, don't let things get ya down your too pretty to be this upset. Now, let us head down to the spa shall we?

Veronica nods as they head into the Porsche as they drive off out of the parking lot.

SCENE TWO

So Keria Fisher, you have made your way to Sin City Wrestling. Cute, it took some goading from me god why on earth would I have of even did that? I mean we already have enough ugly, basic, stupid, disgusting bitches in this company. The last thing we need is another yet that is what we have another basic bitch. So let me explain to you something, something you need to learn. First of all whatever history you think you may have or how crazy you try to make your self sound it does not matter okay? It does not matter because one your face is only scary because the dollar store make up you use, and your looks don't help matters. So that face you sent to my twitter, yeah that face was far more attractive than your display pic maybe you should not use makeup judging from the results.

Now, I been wrestling for only three  years  yes  I know such a long time right? Anyway in three years I have become a multiple time tag team champion with three different partners now we all know my first partners, and she wound up crying out of here. My second partner was a jealous ugly who cost us our gold, and my third? well shes an amazing partner who I adore very much Amanda love ya bitch.  Now what are you know for Keria? Your not known for being tough because clearly, I have never heard of you. Are you known for being smart? No not at all I doubt without Roxi you could function mentally. And pretty? Please are you even a woman? Because with that disgusting man face you have your clearly not a woman.

Now, you come in here thinking you can stop the Mean Girls? Hunty, let me explain something to you. There are steps tiers in SCW, first there are the Mean Girls at the top, then theres other bombshells like Misty, and yes even Roxie Johnson.  Then theres the new basics, like Kim who have come into our division who will last a hot second. Then there's Miss Rocky Mountains, Pussy Willow, and yes even Blanda Simone. Then there is the dirt on the bottom of my Louboutins, no wait the dirt on the bottom of my Louboutins is above everyone besides the Mean Girls. Then theres the disgusting fans that pollute the arena, then the worms in the ground, the spiders, ants, ticks, and then there is you at the bottom. And  then they say I underestimated you? Hunty you been underestimating me along with your fugly wife.

I am the weak link? Tell ya what how many times have I proven that wrong? Oh right I rove it wrong all the time. I made a whiney brat famous by having her be tag team champions with me. Or, the fact that without me and Angelica the Mean Girls would not exist people forget that we created the brand, then adding Delia, and Mercedes took it over the top. So I am going to welcome you to SCW Mean Girl style the ref, the basics in the back and yes even your wife will not be able to save you from what will happen, from the makeover you will receive courtesy of the Mean Girls. After I am done with you people will finally know you as more than Roxis wife, they will know you as Veronica Taylor's bitch. Sorry bout it.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 06:18:20 AM »
 The first RP period is over.

All RPs posted now will go towards the second RP period.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 03/06/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 03/07/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 09:57:04 PM »
 Keira – It’s over…. No more Sin.

Keira continues to look at the ocean, the sun now slowly setting. She slowly takes off her mask and lowers it to her hips. The nightmare, the whole damn nightmare was finally over.

She's dead. Even if it was just a clone. Sin is finally dead. I can feel a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. My nightmare, Roxi's Nightmare. Jenny's nightmare. Anyone who has ever came into contact with that thing...it's over. My mind is clear. Yet, I remember one more memory. A memory, I didn't want to have

FLASHBACK

*A light is seen slowly shown as a brunette haired woman, red dots for eyes smirks*

Sin: Wakkkkeeee uppppp

*Roxi's eyes flutter open, she slowly rolls to her side, trying to collect her bearings.*

Roxi: Where... am I? Where is Cyrus? What is going on?

Sin: Welcome to my lair, pretty lady

*Roxi sees that the figure resembles Keira, her eyes straining to see in the dark

Roxi: K.... Keira? What are you doing here? Where is Cyrus? I need to get back to him!

Sin: It's been years since I've been here. So hot. So dark...

*The lights flare up, showing all red as Sin turns, her red dots turn black for a second to see Roxi*

Sin: Keira is Dead, you fool! Only Sin....

Roxi: You let me out of here, you crazy freak! Cyrus needs me! He said you would hurt me! You leave me alone!

*the lights return to normal as Sin's eyes begin to return to the red dots as she gets close to Roxi at light speed*

Sin: Oh? So Cyrus can play with your body some more like some pinata? Noooo, that's my job...when I use his tiny dingaling and shove it....

Roxi: Stop it! You leave him alone! He cares about me! You want to hurt me! You don't care about me! Keira never did either!

*Sin backhands Roxi hard*

Sin: Would you shut up!? I don't know what was more annoying, you or Keira's talk of you, how "Perfect" you are…You are not perfect...you are weak as piss

*Roxi's head drops*

Roxi: I know... I need Cyrus...Please... let me go!

Sin: YOU NEED TO DIE INSTEAD! CYRUS IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FOOL! A fool I could kill at any time...but for some reason...I want to have some fun...

*Roxi looks scared and confused*

Roxi: Leave me alone... please!

*Sin begins to slowly caress Roxi's body*

Sin: Yesssss, now I see why Keira loves you so. I can feel the love...the...warmth

Roxi: Please.... What are you.... what are you doing?

Sin: Tell me, how was it...in bed...with Keira.

*Sin begins to caress Roxi's cheeks* Sin: You must have been a perfect--

*Roxi recoils in fear*

Roxi: Please don't hurt me....

Sin: I won't hurt you. Just....improve

*Sin pulls Roxi close as she sticks her tongue out, the red tounge begins to turn black as she sticks it in Roxi's mouth, kissing her Roxi tries to pulls away from Sin, but Sin is too strong. Roxi's eyes widen, and then turn completely black, whatever Sin is doing... has taken hold As she kisses Roxi, she could see Roxi's hair go from red to black in a instant. She breaks it and throws her down*

Sin: mmmmmm, yessssss

*Roxi coughs for a second, but her breathing returns to normal, as she is on her hands on and knees, not really moving*

Sin: Can you hear me?

Roxi: I.... hear you.

Sin: Rise....

*Roxi slowly rises, her face eerily calm

Sin: Open your eyes.... and look at me....Lust

*Roxi's eyes open, the blackness filling them. She turns towards Sin, and her lips curl in to a smile.*

Sin: Welcome home, my darling

*Roxi's eyes slowly pan the room.*

Roxi: Lust has returned! You freed me.... My love, Lust and Sin back in this relam.... together again... like always...

Sin: Yes, but our reunion will be short. Someone is after your...host

Lust: Ha! They cannot have this host back! I have returned to be with you! No one will stand in our way again!

Sin: I know, but you are still weak. You just returned

*Lust smiles, but then she clutches her stomach. She howls in pain*

Lust: Gahhhh! Why does she fight? Who is this host? She is different from the last one?!

Sin: She is not Laurie...she left my host. I had to get her out of you

Lust: She fights like no one before! I need power soon!

Sin: You will. But we got enough time to....

*Sin begins to massage Lust's shoulders*

Sin: Rekindle...my love

*Lust's hand touches Sin's*

Lust: It has been far too long...

Sin: far, far too long

*Sin pulls Lust close as she smiles*

Sin: Kiss me...

*Lust kisses Sin passionately, even though she pulls away and grimaces slightly, she keeps kissing*

*a couple of hours later, Sin is in bed, holding Lust close*

Lust: That was good.
Sin: I still can't believe you made the Host's little pet mad. But at least now, the host will be protected if he...punishes her

Lust: I... can feel her self-loathing. She feels she needs to be punished...

Sin: She'll see the light soon. Then, when she returns...you can take over. I know your hormones...too well

Lust: I don't want her to return... I need to be in control!

Sin: You're too weak to stay in your condition. Lust, if you want this body, you must do as I say! Her regen is weakening. It won't last long. You must delay it, til it's time for you to fully take over her systems...then...her body

Lust: You think I am weak? I will take this host over faster than you! She's most vunerable right now!

Sin: prove me wrong then

*Sin smirks, knowing that Lust was too weak right now*

Lust: In time. Your host is weak, and it took you forever to bring me back! Which... reminds me... how did you take over?

Sin: The host...going to this man

*Sin shows a picture of Cyrus Lust recoils, grimacing as she looks*

Lust: Get it away. This host.... she feels

Sin: She let a man decide her fate....
Lust: She's weak.... Just like your host was...

Sin: I know

*all of a sudden, Sin's phone goes off, showing Cyrus tweeting*

Lust: What is this?

SIn: The fool. He wants her back. Tweet for a bit...mess with him

*Lust looks confused by this*

Lust: What is all this?

Sin: It's what the humans call...Twitter. To be honest, it's actually fun. Found Tuck with it

Lust: Ugh... that awful woman? Who care about her?

Sin: We'll handle her soon. Right now, have fun with the host's little bitch

*Lust smirks*

Lust: I'd bide my time. I'll set him up, and kill him with his own pet...

Sin: That's my lover

Lust: It's all to easy...

Sin: Now...rest...

*Sin softly kisses Lust, to bring her back to a rest state so Roxi could return*

END FLASHBACK

All the memories from last year. That huge gap from late Feb to Near May...has been filled. Now, I can finally move on. But what Roxi said, a glow. Have I...Ascended? Is it possible for a human to go this far? It doesn't matter now. I'm stronger now. Without Sin around, I can no longer worry. Look out world. Kat has evolved. Now villians have to deal with...

Lady Kat!

A FEW DAYS LATER

*Keira is seen getting ready for patrolling tonight. Her back was showing a huge scar that was fresh from the fight from Bio-Sin. She covers it up with her costume and puts her mask on as she sighs Roxi enters just as Keira covers up using her costume*

Roxi: Are you ready?

Keira: Yea. You going to be ok alone at home without me?
Roxi: Of course. I have the puppies to keep me company! This is your first time out, just be careful. And if you need me, I won't be far away.

Keira: I'll try. I'm still sore from that fight. Damn scar

*Keira closes her eyes as her hair raises and glows. Her hair changed to a Gold Blonde as it flows back down*

Keira: Good thing I gained new power

Roxi: Still... be careful, and go get 'em.

Keira: I will. Now back up

*Roxi takes a step back, allowing Keira her space Keira screams a little and quickly flies off, still shocking Roxi by that speed alone Moments later, Keira is seen floating around, looking at the city. She sighs a little*

Keira: Ugh...doing this alone, so boring!

*All of a sudden, ringing is heard from the bank as Keira smirks*

Keira: TIME TO PLAY!

*Keira lands on the roof as she sees a person coming out of it*

Keira: Wow, must be smart thinking. "Let's Rob a Bank, real original"

*Keira looks at the person and her eyes widen a little*

Keira: Wow...nice ass

Jean: I like it...

*Jean vanishes, appearing behind Keira.*

Keira: Wha...
Jean: Yours isnt bad either.

Keira: How did you!?

Jean: How did I...

*Keira quickly turns around and looks at her*

*She disappears again, appearing back where she started.*

Jean: ... do what exactly?

Keira: How are you doing that!?

*Jean shrugs and tried to look innocent.*

Jean: What do you mean?

Keira: Ok, enough. How about you surrender and I won't mess that pretty face up. Same with your mask

*Jean frowns and shakes her head.*

Jean: You dont seem very nice.

Keira: Well, I am a superhero after all. You just robbed a bank. Normally, I'd take you down. But right now, you...are getting on my nerves and becoming very punchable right now

*Jean holds up her finger.*

Jean: Poof!

Keira: Poof? Enough!

*Keira throws a quick punch, but the woman vanishes before it could land She disappears again and is back behind Kiera, pinching her rear before she can turn around.*

Keira: HEY!

*Keira quickly turns around*

Jean: Couldn't help myself.

Keira: What are you, some sort of perv!?

Jean: Maybe. Are you? You brought up my ass first.

Keira: Yet you pinched mine. You never pinch a Kat's ass

Jean: Is that like a rule or something?

Keira: I'm making it now. Especially for villians like you

Jean: Villain?

*She looks offended.*

Jean: Is this about the bank?

Keira: Yea. it is.

*Keira gets into a fighting stance*

Keira: Last chance. Give up and come quietly or I'll go Ronda Rousey on your ass

*She disappears again. This time appearing on the ledge of the roof, a safe distance away.*

Jean: Do I have to?

*Keira looks over and sighs*

Keira: Ok, ass kicking it is

*Keira flies over and tries to hit the woman to keep her down*

*Jean shrugs and vanishes again, moving just a few feet out of harm's way.*

Jean: But I don't wanna.

*Keira gets frustrated and continues to chase after this woman*

*Jean continues to disappear and reappear just feet away from each attack.*

Jean: Why can't we be friends?

*Keira finally catches a break and punches the woman's stomach*

Keira: GOTCHA!

*Jean falls down to her knees.*

Jean: That was totally uncalled for. I am not even fighting.

Keira: Yea, normally villains fight back at least. Guns, shields...a guy named Bubba fights for you. Nope! You like to run. I hate to say it. But you're easy

*Keira goes over and slowly pulls up the woman to arrest her*

*Jean disappears again, appearing behind yet again.*

Jean: I am soooooo not easy.

Keira: Ok, that's it! You're not pulling that trick again

*Keira puts her fingers on each side of her eyes and shouts out*

Keira: SOLAR FLARE!

*a blinding light comes and temp blinds the woman*

Keira: Let's see you escape now!

*Jean raises her hands to her eyes and screams out loud, disappearing again, this time putting significant distance between them when she comes back.*

Keira: You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Jean: That is not nice. My eyes are like.... all watery.

Keira: You are the worst villian ever! First night alone and I'm facing a weakling!

Keira: A annoying one at that

*Jean shakes her head. The insults getting old. She disappears again, reappearing in front of Keira and kneeing her in the stomach, but then again she is gone. She reappears again, having given herself enough space to kick Keira in the side of the head, knocking her down.*

Jean: You made me do that! I didnt want to! But you made me!

*Keira coughs a little, surprised at the speed of this woman. She throws a hard punch to the face of the woman, sending her flying*

*Before Jean can hit the ground hard she disappears again, appearing feet from where she should have fallen, but on her feet.*

Jean: You're too pretty for me to want to hurt... please be my friend?

*Keira looks at her and charges*

Keira: TIME TO END THIS! YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL!

Jean: Have it your way...

*Keira throws a punch, aiming to her face, but the woman vanishes again Jean leaps into the air, disappearing, coming back behind Kiera and planting both feet in the back of her neck, driving her head first into the rooftop. Keira slowly gets on all fours, but gets pulled to her knees, her face close to the woman's as she looks at her*

Jean: I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?

Keira: You...what...are...you...

*Jean shrugs.*

Jean: Something special that's for sure.

*Keira struggles a little, but was still weak from the last hit, near hitting her scar

Jean: Can we just stop fighting? I mean look at you.

Keira: What...are you...

*Her word get cut up as she teleports around Kiera.*

Jean: You have the costume.

*To her left.*

Jean: The pretty hair.

*Behind her*

Jean: The perfect ass....

*She goes back to having hold of Kiera's face, drawing close.*

Jean: Even the pouty and soft looking lips.

*Keira looks at her, still too weak at the moment, so much in pain*

Jean: We could have so much fun together. What do ya say?

Keira: When I get up...I'm going to...

*But Keira gets cut off. The two hear sirens approaching in the background, Jean looks towards them and shakes her head in disappointment.*

Jean: Well, time's up. Gotta run

*Keira tries to grab her, but the woman grabs Keira and pulls her close*

*Jean plants a kiss on Kiera's lips, lingering there for a second before vanishing a final time.*

*Keira slowly gets up and touches her lips*

Keira: Great...she's a villian...and a lesbian. Now I'm freaking horny.

*Keira returns home through the window as she groans a little. She sighs as she takes off her mask*

Roxi: Well... how did it go?

Keira: Horrible

Roxi: Are you okay? What happened?

Keira: Well, for one. Bank Robbery happened You'd think, "Usual bad guy being very stupid", right?

Roxi: Uh-huh... but...

Keira: Instead, I got a Supervillian....who teleports.......and faster than me

*Roxi folds her arms*

Roxi: Why didn't you call me?

Keira: For one, she hit my scar!

So I was already in pain...and two, she decided to feel me up!

*Roxi arches a brow* She?

Roxi: She?

Keira: Yes, she. She had tits after all...and a very nice ass

*Roxi shakes her head Keira begins to rub her chin*

Roxi: ANYWAY.... What happened? Are you hurt?

Keira: In fact....an ass I've seen before

*Keira turns her attention back to Roxi*

Keira: No, I healed up perfectly like you! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK!? I'm sore as Hell!

Roxi: Don't you take that tone with me Keira! I told you to call me if you got into trouble!

Keira: Add to the fact she felt me up. Pinched my ass and kissed me...

*Roxi's eyes wide*

Roxi: Excuse me?

Keira: I didn't stutter! She felt me up, pinched my ass and kissed me, before the cop sirens were heard then she poofed!

Roxi: Poofed?

Keira: Yea...she legit said "Poof" then teleported

*Keira stands and throws her mask down in anger*

Keira: I lost my first fight....alone

Roxi: Keira, it was your first time, so I understand, I didn't do that well my first time either.

Keira: Really? Did you come home horny?

Roxi: Uh... no.

*Roxi turns back to Keira*

Roxi: Wait, are you telling me that that was exciting for you?

Keira: NO! She embarrassed me...and...got me turned on

*Roxi shakes her head*

Roxi: Keira... I don't know what to say, other than, if you run into her again, you'd better call me. Do not attempt to fight her alone again.

Keira: Do me a favor. Tell Vision to keep on the scanners and find out who this person is. Next time she's out. She's mine

Roxi: Why, you looking to get defeated and felt up again?

Keira: SHUT UP!

*Keira begins to blush*

Roxi: Keira...

Keira: ....what

Roxi: Don't let it get to you, I've lost my share of fights too. Plus, it was your first time, you'll do better. Plus, most of us don't run into a supervillain out first night out either.

Keira: or in my case. A supervillian who's either trying to get in my skin...or in my pants

*Keira sits back down and sighs*

Keira: Why do I got to have the sex appeal?

*Roxi doubles takes, a little offended*

Roxi: Oh, and I don't? I see how it is...

Keira: Not like that, Roxi.

*Keira lays back on the bed*

Keira: Can we not have this fight tonight? I'm already half mad at myself and half horny

Roxi: Fine, fine. So... new supervillainess out there, sounds like a fun challenge.

Keira: Yea. She does...but where have I seen that ass before...

Roxi: Only you would be able to recognize women by their butts...

Keira: Yea. Lucky me. Now, how about you join me in the shower and...help me wash off my defeat?

Roxi: Well now you got me all excited about going out there! But... I suppose.

Keira: Come on Hugh Hefner

*Keira giggles as she goes to the shower*

Veronica, Veronica, Veronica. You love to run that shit smelling mouth of yours, don't you? Each time you talk or make up words or in this case, both. It just begs for me to punch you. You're asking for your teeth to be knocked down your damn throat and your eyelids sewn shut! For years, I heard about the mean girls. More so from my wife. You are the biggest Dumbass in the group. Why they let you in? I'll never know

You got victories. Sure. But even then, your victories is like comparing yourself to Adam Sandler from Late 2000s to now. You're pulling out stuff, but they're missing the damn target! You say I underestimate you? I don't give a crap if I do or not! I came here to end you. I came to break every bone in your body and leave you limp!

You've fought everyone. But like I told you before. You never fought anyone like me. Use your Made up words all you want, bitch tits. Win or lose, I'm going to end you. I'm going to break your fucking neck. I'll make you crippled. I will make you BEG FOR THAT SWEET RELEASE OF SUBMISSION and as you begin for your worthless life. I'll simply look down at you and say...

No.

Not just a No...A Hell No!

Your career deserves to die. Once it does...The Mean Girls will fall. Time's up, Bitch!

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 11:26:23 PM »
 \'user

SCENE ONE

The sounds of cameras flashing as in Copenhagen, Denmark were Sin City Wrestling's biggest event of the year will be taking place. Blaze of Glory 4, it is inside of a studio for a magazine cover were we spot the first class model Veronica Taylor one of the co founders of the Mean Girls in front of the cameras, as the camera  crew was taking pictures of her with a small smile on her face posing for the cameras.  A small kissy face then forms as she bends down and puts her hand out like she is blowing kisses to the camera crew. As the photographer then says in his normal tone though speaking in English his accent was coming through.

Photographer: Fantastic, simply breathtaking no wonder who were highly recommended.

Veronica Taylor: What you thought I was some amateur?

Veronica flashed an arrogant grin as the photographer said in a friendly tone.

Photographer: No, just did not expect...

Veronica looks slightly agitated as she says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: What do you mean? Because I am American? Honey I am way way way hotter than any girl from Denmark. Way more in demand than they are. I mean you did call me right? I did not call you? I mean I had twenty offers of photo shoots right off the plane, and I chose this one so you should feel honored.

Soon enough Veronica rolled her eyes at him in disgust as he stood there dumbfounded at the attitude of the young supermodel. But, she was good beyond good really she knew how to pose and how to get people into the shot.  The arrogant model then went into her next pose a more angelic type pose like she was spreading her wings, her attire was something a bit more revealing than the current weather in Denmark would allow. A silky white outfit, with sliver high heels. It hugs her cleavage in all the right spots as the photographer once again said.

Photographer: Amazing, great work.

Veronica Taylor: DUH! I am Veronica Freaking Taylor. This is not my first shoot hunty.

Veronica once again flashes her trademark arrogant grin.  As she looks around before taking the time to do another pose. This time Veroncia spots someone getting to close to her light. She rolls her eyes as she says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um get away from my spotlight like that lights mine your getting way to close.

Soon the staff member looks shocked not used and not understanding what Veronica is saying which was causing her to get even more agitated. As she looked at the photographer as she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh does he not know English or something?! Like I said for him to get out of my light?!

The photographer looked at Veronica with his head shaking. She was a major diva with an attitude problem. As he understood what he meant he looked at the person and motioned him back which he does. As Veronica, felt her needs were meant as her face returned to its normal arrogant smile as she does she begins doing yet another angelica pose.  However, she soon spots her fellow Mean Girl sister Delia Darling. Who had a smug smirk on her face as she spotted Veronica, the arrogant model as Delia soon spoke.

Delia Darling: Veronica, you look amazing as always.

Veronica smirked before saying waving off the people as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh right?! They thought because I was American I was not any good like don't people in this country get the news or Vouge for that matter?

Delia Darling: Ugh well most American models can be amateurish hunty but not you. They should know zat zour are ze best model to come out ze United States.  Like if anyone else was wearing what zou were it would be trashy.

Veronica smirked flicking her hair as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Duh well besides you Delz. I mean this place is so lucky to have us to be in our presence. I mean not everyday the Mean Girls take over Denmark, but it looks like that its going to be that way along with the rest of these countries.

Delia Darling: Truer words have never been spoken I mean I am ze international representative of the Mean Girls along with Mercy. I mean we had Tessa but she was ze biggest waste of space..

Veronica smirked however held up her hand as she said.

Veronica Taylor: I don't know I mean we also had that man boy Hollywood, and Liz Smalls they were u there. I mean Liz's only legitimate title was the one I carried her to and she left crying like a baby.

Delia Darling: Well Hollywood zat was true. I mean he thought he could be a Mean Girl and we humored him. But we all knew zat he could not sit with us. Liz, had to many concussions like zat girl was out all the time. So confused she could never make up her mind she had a future. But she threw zat all away for what?

Veronica rolled her eyes as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Absolutely nothing at all...

Soon enough the photographer came over as he looked at Veronica, before looking at Delia with a small smile on his face as he said.

Photographer:So you must be Miss Delia Darling. A pleasure to meet you, your friend here has been a very good model for us. But its a pleasure to meet you.

Delia gave a smug smirk as she shook hands  with the photographer as she said in her normal tone.

Delia Darling: Yes, the pleasure is all zours I assure zou. Not only do you meet Veronica, but you meet me as well.

Veronica Taylor: Well lucky him right? Luck all of these people really. So how did the shoot go whats your name again?

Photographer: My name is Conrad..

The two girls share a bitchy giggle with eachother. Amused at his name as he begins to get slightly red but just ignores it. As Delia, soon spoke to Veronica, loud enough for Conrad to hear in her normal tone.

Delia Darling: Conrad? Hahahaha zat is one of ze most basic names I have ever heard.

Veronica Taylor: Girl, that name is worse than almost anything well besides Amy Marshall that name is even more terrible. But for his sake we won't ask him for a last name don't need him anymore embarrassed for his parents for that matter.

Conrads face turns even more red being embarrassed by these women was not what he had in mind when he had hired Veronica. However, he stays silent before saying in a low friendly tone towards the first class model.

Conrad: Alright I think your work has been great Veronica, and these will be on the cover for sure. We could use one more shot if you are interested..

Veronica and Delia, smirk towards eachother like knowing what answers they had as Delia soon spoke out in her normal tone.

Delia Darling: After zis we  need have a spa day Veronica. To prepare for our matches zou know?

Veronica Taylor:Sure wheres Angie by the way? I have not seen her all day its really odd of her.

Delia smiled at Veronica before speaking again.

Delia Darling:  Angie said she had to get zings ready for our matches make sure zat we had first class accommodations for ze trip. Since we no longer have Tessa do zour grunt work zat duty has been falling to Angie since were both to important to handle it?

Veronica nodded but she could not help but feel that Angelica was above those kind of task. However, she soon spoke back towards the photographer who was waiting for his answer towards the one last photo. Veronica, then turned to him holding her hand up as she said.

Veronica Taylor:  Well honey I would but I got things I have to take care so sorry bout it.

The girls share a laughs as Veronica got her stuff  and headed to the changing room to change out of her outfit, before heading out into the cold weather of the Danish winter. As she stood in the mirror posing a bit for herself as she said smirking to herself.

Veronica Taylor: Once again I totally run the runway.

Before blowing herself a kiss as she then got changed into her outfit she wore before which was a pair off black pants, black Uggs, a mink fur coat covering up her black top and a black and sliver Chanel handbag. As she walked out with a smirk on her face even having a winter hat covering her long blonde highted hair. As Delia said.

Delia Darling: Girl its only 10 degrees.

Veronica rolled her eyes.

Veronica Taylor: Only?  Honey you forget I am from California. We don't get weather like that there. Like this cold is so ugh. Why could we not go somewhere nice? Like not this place?

Delia Darling: So true, but I want to get out of zere hunty this place is not doing us any good.

Soon enough the two arrogant members of the Mean Girls leave. Leaving the staff and photographer with their mouths wide open and dumb founded at the attitudes. As Conrad looked at their  figure before saying in his normal tone.

Conrad: Bitches...

They did not hear it as the exit the building into the cold winter as they headed for their spa day. The Mean girls plan to raise all sorts of havoc in a very fashionable way. All over the SCW World Tour continuing with the country of Denmark.