Author Topic: This is my early Christmas present to me!  (Read 357 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
This is my early Christmas present to me!
« on: December 17, 2013, 09:42:12 PM »
 The end of the year was closing in and, with one less Climax Control to go before the holidays officially began, many wrestlers in SCW were looking to get their hands on titles as an early Christmas present to themselves.

That went double for SCW’s ever competitive Bombshell Division as there was a Fatal Four Way Match on that show which was to determine the next challenger for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship currently held by Amy Marshall who won it a couple of weeks prior to December 2 Dismember II from Mercedes Vargas who, coincidentally, was one of the Bombshells competing in the match, who else was competing? Another former Bombshell Roulette Champion Joanne Canelli and two rookie Bombshells who were very impressive in the ring, former ACW star Traci Paterson and “The Prodigy” Lizzie Short, now that Matthew was back serving as Lizzie’s “executive consultant” and “The Lord of SCW” Lizzie had another man in her corner, can she win?

Lizzie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
December 17th, 2013, 11:00am

Well, it’s that time of year again.

Supermarkets back home in England are playing the same damn Christmas songs on repeat, everyone’s getting ready for Christmas, everyone’s doing their Christmas Shopping, though due to my schedule I had to do it all online and have it delivered to my home in Watford where my father is waiting for the deliveries and making sure that they are delivered with no fuss, in general everyone’s getting ready for the holidays.

Everyone who either A: isn’t on the SCW roster or B: on the SCW roster but not on the last card of the year that is.

I have mixed feelings going into the match at Climax Control this Sunday, on one hand I have a chance to get some gold around my waist even if I have to wait until the new year for me to get that chance, on the other hand I scheduled a flight back home for this week under the impression that last week’s Climax Control was the last of the year, it wasn’t until Matthew’s Christmas message that we learned the truth and it’s too late for me to cancel my flight.

For those keeping score at home, I will be flying to England on Friday and two days later I’ll be flying back to compete in this match, I swear to god if I get jet-lag because of this I will strangle Mark Ward with my thong!

Then again, that might turn him on.

I know what you’re going to ask so I’m just going to get this out of the way before you ask, no I don’t know what happened to Matthew in the three months between his last SCW appearance and December 2 Dismember II, all we know is that Matthew called us up out of the blue on the eve of the event, explained the situation and told us to meet him at the airport which we did, it wasn’t until we arrived at the Newark Pavilion that he started calling himself The Lord and we ran with it.

This is going to look great on my résumé isn’t it? “my mentor went crazy in three months and started calling himself The Lord”, if I had known that this was going to happen I would’ve either flown to America and trained under Spike Staggs instead or continued my Olympic training, either way I’d be in a better position.

“Is he gone?” I asked Marty as he entered the room, he nodded and I sighed in relief. “Marty, you were in contact with Matthew the most since I signed my SCW contract, do you have any idea what happened to him?”

“Lizzie, if I knew that I would’ve told you by now.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “Truth is he broke off contact from me shortly after you booked the Bloodstock tickets and I was just as surprised as you where that he contacted me.”

“So wait, who where you calling in England?” I asked and Marty sighed.

“Matthew’s lawyers and apparently he dropped the lawsuit against SCW the night after your official debut.” Marty responded and that just confused me even more. “When I asked why they said that Matthew realized that there wasn’t that strong a case.”

“Not that strong a case? Mark Ward fired him and hired me in his place because of my ass and if that’s not a strong case for wrongful termination and sexual discrimination then I’m the Pope!” I pointed out and Marty sighed. “Have you tried talking to Matthew?”

“I did and he just evaded my questions!” Marty responded with a grunt as he shook his head. “The Skars are just as clueless, granted they were never that bright to begin with but still!”

“Look, we’ll try to figure out just what the hell is wrong with Matthew another time but I don’t need this just before a big match!” I responded and Marty nodded in agreement.

“I agree wholeheartedly though I’m beginning to think the fact that he’s only held one title in SCW and that was a little under two years ago may have something to do with it.” Marty responded and I shook my head; I didn’t want to believe it but the Burnside debacle, Team SCW vs. Team Erick, the return of Burnside, his unsuccessful attempt to win the Heavyweight title, the attack on Mark Ward last year, how long has he been going crazy exactly? “You’re competing for a shot at a title and coincidentally it’s the Bombshell equivalent of the only title Matthew has won in this company.”

“I know that, I saw the card as soon as it was posted on SCW’s website.” I responded with a grunt of annoyance. “Any other time I would’ve welcomed a possible title shot but there’s just one problem, it’s the week before Christmas and we have that flight scheduled.”

“Not anymore, I was able to get our tickets cancelled.” Marty responded and I sighed in relief. “It was a bit touch and go but I was able to book us another flight this time next week.”

“Flying home on Christmas Eve?” I asked and Marty nodded, great, as if going through TSA wasn’t annoying enough already! “I’ll take it, especially compared to the alternative.”

“Sorry Lizzie but those were the only tickets I could book, fortunately they are First Class Seats, you and Matthew may be flying home on Christmas Eve but you’ll be doing it in style!” Marty responded and I grinned liking the sound of that. “Anyway I think that’s everything, I’ve got to book Matthew’s Bloodstock ticket.”

“Sure.” I responded and Marty went to leave, then it hit me. “What was that about Matthew’s Bloodstock Ticket?”

“He insisted on going with us once he saw that Saxon where playing.” Marty responded and I just shook my head, he may actually fit in at a metal festival. “He wants a Weekend ticket as well.” Marty added before leaving the room, now that I’m alone, exasperated but alone, I decided to start on my promo for the match!

“It’s the week before Christmas and most people are getting everything sorted out, from the tree to the tree decorations and in my case winning my next match! This week on the final SCW show of 2013 I am one of four Bombshells competing for a chance at the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship including the former champion Mercedes, Joanne Canelli and Traci Paterson I think it’s only fair that I start with the woman who lost the title to Amy in the first place!”

This will be good.

“Mercedes, what can I say? You’ve beaten Amy numerous times in other feds but when that feud comes over to SCW can you get the job done? Nope! That tells me one thing, either you are losing your touch or Amy got lucky, twice! For me that former option seems the most likely and that can only mean one thing for you, you will be defeated in this match!”

Next up is Joanne.

“Another former champion and someone I’ve competed against before is up next in the form of Joanne! The last time we met was in the final Bombshell Match to feature Raynin of The Fallen and, well, we both know what happened after that match! Joanne this week will not be a repeat of that match because I refuse to let myself get distracted!”

Last but not least is Traci.

“I would say that I saved the best for last but I’d be lying, I actually saved the worst for last or, as far as I’m concerned, the least interesting Bombshell in this match, Traci Paterson, what exactly have you done to earn your place in this match? Nothing unless we’re not counting Mark Ward’s bedroom! I don’t have much to say to you besides that except that I am going to win!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Three Bombshells stand in my path of winning my first ever match and my first ever title in this company! Not only will I win this match I will win it in convincing fashion as I move towards the New Year which as far as I’m concerned will be my year because The Future is Here and The Prodigal Daughter has arrived!”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image