Author Topic: The Heartless Bitch returns  (Read 308 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
The Heartless Bitch returns
« on: January 29, 2016, 10:31:29 PM »

\'user

How do you like that SCW? How do you like the new side of Candy Overton? You know I have heard the rumblings from one Samantha Marlowe about how she beat me in her first match. Wow, if that is the only thing going for ya then you are in for a hell of a surprise this time around. You see that was a totally different Candy Overton. She didn't possess the killer instinct that I know have mastered. When I attacked you after your match with Veronica Taylor, I meant what I said. You were on my list. However it's not the same list that is reserved for Melanie Gabrielle or Mercedes Vargas. No, you Sam was on a much different list.

This was going better than Candy had hoped when she first introduced the clipboard. She was finally getting noticed for something but it wasn't enough. She needed to make a bigger statement. As she was sitting inside her locker room, Hazel Overton enters the picture with a huge grin on her face.

Oh my god, I can not believe you did that to poor Melody. I knew you were a cold, heartless bitch but damn Candy you near broke her sinus cavity. What were you thinking?

Hazel mockingly asked while grinning from ear to ear.

Oh, don't get me started on that whiny little bitch. She and I agreed to face each other two years ago. Before we were able to get it official, she disappears without a fucking trace. Tell me Hazel, what did you expect me to do huh? Did you expect me to welcome her back with open arms? Did you really think I'd let that slide? After all I have done to shed my nice girl image, you expected me to play nice.

Hazel could see the fire in her sister's eyes as she lifted up both hands.

I was only teasing you Candy. I wanted to see how far you would go to unleash that rage. I know you are trying to get yourself noticed and it's working. We have everyone on their heels. It's only a matter of time before we strike with a fury like no one has seen before.

Candy shook her head knowing that it was only a matter of time before she got her hands wrapped around Sam Marlowe's neck. The thought of teaming with Veronica Taylor also didn't sit well with Candy.

Can someone explain to me why I have to team with that overgrown barbie doll with plastic body parts? I will admit she is impressive with her mouth but that's all she's got going for her. How many times did Amanda Cortez carry her ass? We all know Kate and I will be the driving force for this team. I do mean team in a loose sense since neither of us like each other. I am not going to let some emo chick and a fashion reject destroy what I have built.

Just then Isabella Kincaid enters the picture while carrying a photo of one Melody Grace. She can't help but to laugh.

You sure did a number on her. What number was she?

Candy smirked knowing Melody wasn't even on the list.

I'm not going to divulge that kind of information at this point and time Izzy but I will let you in on a little secret. This upcoming Climax Control, I get to take out 5 little bitches who just happens to be on my list. I know we have to team together but who says I have to be a team player. Veronica and Kate are both mortal enemies. We don't even get along. The same could be said about the opposition. Traci Patterson will try to use her overwhelming power to stop us. Well, I showed the world that power and strength means absolutely nothing. In case everyone has forgotten, I am one of the few who have beaten Twisted Sister in a one on one contest.

That something the little flea can't even admit. Sam wants to harp on how she beat me. Well the same could be said about me beating Jessie Salco in my first match. It was last years Blast From The Past, I had pinned her to advance. Jessie may claim she wants this but I have been starving for an opportunity like this since High Stakes V. At My Bloody Valentine, I will be the one walking out with the bombshell roulette championship. Until then, I will do everything within my power to make sure that little flea doesn't make it. Even if it means, I break her nose. Then she can join Melody as the broken nose brigade.

A sly smirk comes across Candy's face as she stands to her feet. Her long hair is blowing in the breeze while she looks a little off center.

SCW, The Heartless Bitch returns to Climax Control and no one is safe. Christian Underwood is going to need a dentist on hand because I'm handing out. LETHAL DOSES OF TOOTH DECAY.

See you soon bitches.

Candy is seen walking out of the picture while laughing.