Author Topic: A Candy Show  (Read 361 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
A Candy Show
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:56:20 PM »

\'user

A camera gets turned on as Candy Overton is standing inside a room while holding her clipboard. She has a devilish grin on her face while looking down.

Well, isn't this something. Out of all the time I have been spending on trying to get a title match. I just had to wait for Despy to make a match where any bombshell can enter a battle royal. Now I know Natalie and Jessie have entered. Those two don't deserve to be in this type of match. Why? Because they are worthless. They've had chances and squandered all of them.

She looks up from the clipboard while keeping that grin on her face.

On this clipboard are names of bombshells who needs to step to the side. Mikah is at the very top of the list. Now, I know this is going to be a tough pill to swallow for some of you. However, I really don't care. I am done trying to be nice. Melanie Gabrielle and Mercedes Vargas are going to have their day but right now. I am not going to pass up this opportunity to get myself noticed. Celeste North is just like Alexis. They both think nobodies are somebodies. Then again she believes I am a joke. Everyone thinks that but who will be the one laughing when I'm the one holding the Bombshell Championship. Who will be the joke then huh? I have the talent to carry this division on my back. I have the ability to bring the division back to the true meaning of being a champion.

She places the clipboard down while staring a hole into the camera.

Ladies, it's about that time we show the entire world just why we rule this place. Unfortunately, the only person walking out of Climax Control with a win under her belt will be me. I'm done scraping by and getting no fucking respect. The Christmas special was the beginning when I nearly drowned Traci and her sister in Eggnog. This time, I plan on breaking a whole lot more. You all better have a dentist on hand because I'm doubling the dose of TOOTH DECAY. See you bitches in the ring.