Author Topic: You are mine MERCEDES VARGAS  (Read 294 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
You are mine MERCEDES VARGAS
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:58:35 PM »

\'user

These days the only place you can find former SCW Bombshell Zuri Chastain is sitting up in the rafters. She has been sitting up her long before December 2 Dismember. She has been watching Mercedes Vargas for the past few shows and has been get sick to her stomach. On the night of December 2 Dismember, she was sitting up in the rafters when the sound of high heel boots echoed in the distance. Zuri has said anything as the steps were getting closer. Two legs enter the picture as the person kneels down to get eye level with Zuri.

"What are you doing Zuri?" asked Blanca who places a hand on Zuri's shoulder. Zuri doesn't even acknowledge her own twin sister's presence while continuing to watch Mercedes. "When are you going to let this go? We had our chance and now it's time for someone else to take the spot?" Blanca continued to ask while shaking her head at her own sister.

Zuri finally glances over her shoulder at Blanca while giving her snarl.

"I will never let this go Blanca. It is my duty to bring justice to those who break the law," answers Zuri who turns her attention back to Mercedes. "What good will that do Zuri?" I mean seriously, what law has Mercedes broken? I would like to know that one," says Blanca as she sits down on her butt.

"Mercedes isn't being Mercedes," answers Zuri without moving her head. Blanca cocked one eyebrow up while looking at her sister. "What the hell does that mean?" asked a very confused Blanca.

"When Mercedes first fought me, she was a downright bitch. No one in the fucking locker room could stand her and that was music to my damn ears. That's when I saw her as an equal. Someone who pushed me to the fucking limit but this Mercedes doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as me. This Mercedes doesn't belong in the same ring as me. I want the bitch back. I want the mean girl back. I will succeed where Mikah and Alexis Edwards failed. I will be the one who puts the nails in the coffin. I will be the one who ends the goodie two shoes Mercedes," says a highly focused Zuri as she stands up to her feet.

She turns toward the staircase as Blanca is still trying to figure out Zuri's reasoning.

"It's my turn to teach that bitch a lesson. It's my turn to flip her life upside down. Can she handle that? Can she handle me kicking her ass? I was going to say win or lose Mercedes will become a bitch. However I decided to do the unthinkable. I am going to walk my happy butt out to that ring and throw everything I have at Mercedes and then we will finally settle the score. The fans may care and the may not. I really don't give a fuck. My only focus is shutting down this facade she built up and break the real Mercedes out of hiding. Mercedes, are you ready for this? Can you feel it? The pressure is building. The heat is beginning to rise Mercedes. It's only a matter of time before I snatch it all away from you. The best is yet to come. This maybe a new year but Mercedes you won't be celebrating it. You will be dreading it. You will be hoping and praying that I never came back for a night. The night you are calling the shots. The night where you are in charge. The night you will look back on and say damn, I shouldn't have made that match with Zuri Chastain. I should have saved myself the utter embarrassment of facing the one person who knew me inside and out. The one person who can end my career at any giving notice. That's what you look forward to Mercedes and remember bitch. NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE," says Zuri as she lets out a sinister laughter.

She descends down the staircase as Blanca is left shaking her head while the scene slowly fades.