Author Topic: New Attitude  (Read 290 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
New Attitude
« on: November 04, 2015, 10:53:49 PM »
 It was another beautiful Autumn day in Salt Lake City, Utah. The leaves are scattered all over the lawn as Candy Overton is sitting on the top step of her ranch house. She has been up since the break of dawn and hasn't slowed down since. Her decision to return home after her recent actions on Climax Control was something she needed desperately. Since High Stakes V, she has heard the rumors about how much she sucks. How much she should just leave SCW?

I will show them. I will show them all. They want to push me out of the door. They want to make me quit. They will see what happens when I start pushing back. They will find out that I am the one person you can't force to quit. Negativity only fuels me to continue to push forward.

Those words flowed through her as she was typing away on her phone. She was getting tired of all the social media attacks from those little bitches who don't fucking matter anymore.

Alexis Edwards is no longer relevant in my mind. She walks around thinking the world owes her something. The same can be said about the current Bombshell champion Mikah Stevens. Mikah is the reason this division is going to shit. She is the wrong representation for us. Everyone has tried to take her down but they all have failed miserably. Well there is one bombshell she hasn't faced yet and that bombshell is me. Yes, my record doesn't scream #1 contender material but trust me Mikah. I do plan on shaking your world down to its core. In order for this to happen, I will have to go through three dumb broads in order to do it.

A dark gray Chevrolet Malibu comes driving up the dirt road as Candy doesn't bother to get up. She continues to look down at her phone while hoping for her boyfriend to call her. The car continues toward the house as Candy lifts her head up.

I am sure I got ton of emails from fans asking me about this recent attitude change. They are probably going to be like please don't change. If we lose you then who will be our voice. When are they going to get it through their thick skulls, I am done trying to please them. If they want to cheer for me then cool that's their right. If they want to boo me then so be it. I'm not going to cry over jobless hacks anymore. Traci Patterson and Keira Fisher are going to be in a world of trouble come Climax Control this Sunday.

The car finally comes to a stop as her sister, Hazel Overton, steps out of the front seat dressed in a normal t-shirt with ripped faded jeans and fur boots on her feet. Candy finally glances up as she notices her little sister running toward her. Candy decides to pull herself up to her feet while standing with one leg nearly bent on the top step.

Any word from Smith?

Is the first thing out of her sister's mouth? Candy shakes her head as Ashley Fairchild and Isabella both get out of the car as well. Hazel throws her arms around her sister's neck as Candy embraces her as well.

You still haven't heard from him huh.

Nope. I am beginning to think he doesn't like my new attitude.

Isabella embraces her good friend before looking in her eyes.

Do you know what I say about that? Fuck him. If he can't handle that you are tired of being the butt of every damn joke then who needs him. You didn't do this soul searching just to please him did you?

A slight smirk comes across the face of Candy as she walks down the steps. Ashley, Isabella and Hazel are watching her as she spins around to face them.

You are all right. Who the fuck needs him? Where was he when I needed him? He was off doing god knows what while I am sitting here waiting for him to call. Why am I so fucking worried about what he is going say huh? I should be focusing on shutting Keira Fisher up tighter than a motherfucking drum. Instead I am letting this shit with Smith get inside my head. Almost like that dumb bitch Alexis. Just because she is a champion doesn't mean a thing in my book. She had to blind attack her way into the title picture. Where is the honor in that huh? Oh, wait you would need to know what honor means in order to have it. The same can be said about Keira. She must enjoy riding the coat tails of her wife Roxi. I mean what has she really accomplished here. I mean she won a championship by cashing in some stupid briefcase. She then loses said championship two weeks later. Am I supposed to be scared of this stupid cunt face?

Her sister and friends shake their heads as Candy continues with her rant.

Don't even get me started on that blonde bimbo prancing around like she is some fucking queen. Mikah, I don't know who gave you the impression that I give a flying monkey's ass about your championship reign. You are the biggest goat face in this entire company. And I clearly mean goat face. If you think I am just going to bow down and kiss your feet then think again sunshine. Instead of kissing your feet, I'd much rather kick your ass all over the SCW Arena. However, I must save that for Traci Patterson instead. This girl is giving why too many opportunities and bombs them all. Yes, I shouldn't be talking but at least I try my fucking hardest in that ring. Traci gives up. You know that old saying about when the going gets tough. Well apparently Traci follows that part all the way to the nearest water park. The flubber flapping in the breeze is going to be real nasty sight once I sink my teeth into it. I am finished being the laughing stock. It's time that I grab the brass ring and make it my own. Melanie Gabrielle, don't think for a second that I have forgotten about your either. I will be a champion sooner rather than later. Consider yourselves warned.

Candy looks down at her phone before tossing it against the nearest tree trunk. The phone shatters into a million pieces as Candy narrows her eyes over the horizon.

Tooth Decay is just what the doctor ordered. Trust me, I plan to inject each of you with a lethal dose. See you bitches on Sunday.

Candy turns toward the barn as the scene begins to fade.