Author Topic: Sweet Candy Vlog  (Read 395 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Sweet Candy Vlog
« on: October 02, 2015, 11:58:40 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Vlog Entry #1
Date: September 29, 2015

I am sorry for my no show last night on Climax Control. As we were driven over the terrain, our jeep got a flat tire. When you have three females in one vehicle, things tend to get a little messy. It wasn't pretty. I tried to change the tire but I kept cutting my hands all up. We finally made to Paraguay right as the show was underway. Instead of making a complete of myself, I decided to head to my hotel and check in for the night.

That move was the best thing for me as I needed to relax my overworked muscles. The moment I walked into the room, I kicked my shoes off and laid right down on the bed. I made a call for room service to order something to eat while picking up the television remote and flipping on the television set. The television was rather nice. It was 62" Panasonic plasma television with both HD and Digital picture. The sound came through the bose speaker system. The sound and picture were high quality as I flipped through the channels. The shows were mainly speaking in Spanish but they were very entertaining. While I was watching these television shows, I couldn't stop thinking about the announcement Mark Ward made late last night. This upcoming Climax Control will be the first ever meeting between Melanie Gabrielle and Candy Overton as they finally step into the ring against each in tag team action.

This news struck me hard because it will be the first tag team match without Cindy Warren by my side. Can I truly trust Amy Marshall? That was the question swirling in my head but in the end it was the only way for me to scout my next opponent. I know Amy Marshall isn't the easiest person to get along with but who says I want to be her new best friend. I am well aware that she could use me but I am willing to do the same to her. Amy, I know you want to get your hands on Lucy but don't let your blind ambition cloud your judgment. This match isn't just about your personal agenda. It is about us getting the upper hand on the Angel Clan. These ladies have been on fire and it is up to us to extinguish them....

==============================================================
<p align=right>OFF Camera
Date: September 30, 2015

The vast countryside of South America was really captivating for Candy as she and her two companions enjoyed watching the hills roll past them. The Andes were coming to into view as Hazel shouts in excitement.

Hazel Overton: I just can't believe what an adventure this has been Candace. Traveling throughout South America has been a real eye opening experience for me.

Candy Overton: Yes, it has sis. There are times I wish we could live down here but I would miss my life back in Utah too much.

Hazel Overton: I hear that. Plus, there isn't a sexy man down here.

Candy Overton: Is that all you can think about? We have learnt a lot about the culture and I can bet we are about to learn a lot more.

Hazel nods her head in agreement as Ashley looks over her shoulder at her comrades.

Ashley: I just hope we don't get another hiccup before reaching Colombia.

Hazel: That would be a bummer since we are in the middle of nowhere.

Candy can't help but to chuckle at her sister's comment. She leans her head back against the headrest of her car seat and stares out the window.
==============================================================
<p align=right>Vlog Entry #2
Date: October 1, 2015

Lucy, do you ever stop to think before blurting stuff out? It's almost like your mouth has no filter. Why do people assume that because I have a sweet disposition that I can't get down and dirty? I get it. I really do. I'm the nice girl next door that doesn't cause problems. I should just live in the happy trails and think about pretty things. Well won't you be in for a rude awakening. It's amazing how you love to fuck with people's mind but let's take a look at what you can do. You can fight. Well, so can I. You can play mind games. Well, I can too when I really want too.

The Angel Clan is going to have their bubble burst when sweet little ol' me kicks their sorry asses from her to Canada. Melanie should be worried because I'm not like all the other bimbos she has faced in the past. Lucy just because Amy is gunning for you doesn't mean that I am going to let her have all the fun. I think of it like this. If I can beat your ass in the middle of the ring then Melanie will have a lot of studying to do for High Stakes V.

=============================================================
<p align=right>OFF Camera
Date: October 1, 2015

Ashley pulls into Lima, Peru's city limits as night begins to fall around them. She continues to creep the jeep along as the ladies are looking for their hotel.

Hazel: I believe it's that one.

Hazel says while pointing at one of the tall buildings they passed by.

Ashley: I don't think so. It didn't look like a hotel to me.

Ashley retorts as Hazel sits back in her seat while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Hazel: Hmph

She grunts while refusing to look out of the window.

Ashley: Come on Hazel, don't do this please. We need to find a hotel before making it to Colombia.

Candy had fallen asleep on the ride over as Ashley is trying to be quiet.

Hazel: I'm telling you that was the hotel that you passed.

Ashley: No it wasn't.

Hazel: Yes it was.

Ashley: I'm telling you that wasn't a hotel.

The two continue to argue back and forth about who was right as Candy begins to stir in her seat. Her tired eyes narrow in on both Ashley and Hazel while snarling a bit.

Candy: It's no wonder why the trip around the Pacific Rim was peaceful. Because you two weren't there annoying the hell out me.

Ashley: I'm sorry Candy but your sister is being ridiculous.

Hazel: I am not.

Ashley: Yes you are.

Candy slips her hands through her hair and closing her eyes in the process.

Candy: ENOUGH! I don't care alright. Just find the damn hotel or we continue to push forward toward Colombia.

Ashley sighs as she continues to drive the road as the car begins to skip. Ashley looks down at the gas gage and realizes that it's on E. Candy facepalms herself while shaking her head.