Author Topic: Be Careful with what you ask for  (Read 283 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Be Careful with what you ask for
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:21:19 PM »

\'user

<p align="right">The day after Mayhem in Morocco

The sun is slowly beginning to wise over the Eastern border of Morocco as Candy Overton is standing in front of the sliding glass door that leads out onto the balcony. Candy peeks over toward her good friend Smith, who is still asleep after the incredible night they had together. For the first time in forever, Candy didn't feel ashamed for sleeping with her friend again. It's not the first time they did this and it probably won't be the last. She returns her gaze toward the balcony as a small bird is sitting on the railing.

"I really don't want this day to end but it will have too. Thanks to my instant SCW text alert, I have learned about my newest challenge and where I need to be in order to compete. It would appear that on the 31st of May, Sin City Wrestling will invade Alexandria, Egypt as we bring the Egyptians some great wrestling action. Climax Control 116 will be the night two bombshells make their return to the ring since Mayhem in Morocco......"

The banging on Candy's door swiftly interrupts her train of thought as she snatches up her bathrobe off the bed. Candy's sudden movements and the frantic sounds of someone banging on the door awakens Smith from his deep sleep. He quickly reaches underneath the nightstand and pulls out a .45 Magnum that is standard issue for a government official. Candy looks at him before slowly creeping towards the door.

"Who is it?"

Candy asks while touching the door knob. Smith is standing behind the corner while letting Candy speak to the possible intruder.

"Candace?"

The voice rings out as Candy looks back at Smith.

"Who else knows that I am here?"

"I swear Candy. No one knows your exact location."

Candy shoots something like a death glare toward Smith while looking through the peephole.

"Identify yourself. How do you know me?"

"This is how you treat your baby sister. Will you please open the door? I need your help."

Candy's eyes widen as Smith tries to tell her not to open the door. Candy doesn't heed the warning as she quickly opens the door. Tears are forming in her eyes as her baby sister, whom she hasn't seen in years, was standing in front of her.

Without saying a word, she ushers her sister into the room. Before closing the door, Candy peeks her head into the hallway. She looks down both sides before closing the door.

"This can't be Melissa standing in front of me. The last time I saw you..."

Melissa sees Smith who lowers his gun while moving toward the bedroom. Candy knew something was up when Smith started acting like that.

"What is going on Smith?"

Candy follows him into the bedroom as Melissa is close behind her.

"You didn't tell her did you?"

"Tell me what?"

"She wasn't supposed to find out about you till we got fucking close. Why are you even here Mel? I told you that I'd would make contact."

"There was no time. Mr. Rudolph was starting to get very suspicious. I had nowhere else to go. Plus, you told me you told her already."

Smith puts his shirt back on as Candy is getting a little frustrated by not being told what is going on inside her own hotel room. She grabs a hold of Smith's collar and slams him back first into the mirror sitting on the dresser. Shards of glass fall to the ground as Smith grimaces in pain.

"I don't have time for bullshit Smith. You either tell me what the hell is going on or this little thing we've got going is over. Now, you got about five minutes to spill your guts before I show everyone in SCW just how ruthless I can become."

Smith thinks long and hard about the decision. He coughs a little as Candy tightens the grip on his shirt collar. While pulling his shirt collar up, she places one of her forearms across his throat while glaring into his eyes.

"Are you going to speak or will I have to beat it out of you?"

"Come on Candace. Smith is just doing his job. He is trying to protect you from getting involved. Plus, don't you have a match to prepare for anyway."

Candy shoots a black look towards her own sister while throwing Smith onto the bed. Smith bounces off the bed and tries to find the right words.

"I'm already involved with whatever it is but if you can't fucking trust me. Well, I'm better off on my own. Melissa and Smith, when you two can find your balls, then you can talk to me. Until then, stay the hell away from me."

Melissa tries to stop her sister but Candy shoves her out of the way. Candy walks out of her own hotel room. She doesn't get two feet from her room before slamming her fist through the wall. The echoing sound of hands clapping together rings through the hotel hallway.

"What a beautiful display of emotion from you Candy? It's that kind of aggression that will be needed to take down that disgusting pig known only as Twisted Sister. It will take more than just punching a wall to dethrone such a lunatic."

Candy slowly turns around as Miss Ravenwood is standing there holding a ruler. Candy's facial expression has changed from being really sweet to something no one has seen before.

"You want to see ruthless aggression, huh Miss Ravenwood. Do you want to see Candy Overton shut the fucking naysayers up? Do you want to see the real Candy Overton rear her ugly head? Is that what you want Miss Ravenwood? Do you want the cold heartless bitch?

I don't think you do Miss Ravenwood. I highly doubt Sin City Wrestling will be to contain themselves. I really don't think they want their sweet Candy Overton turn into the cold bitch that will knock the baddest slut out. Twisted Sister has a lot of fucking nerve to think going to a Candy store is the best way to figure me out. Is she really that stupid? I mean seriously. Why Delia didn't put this walking dead reject out of her god damn misery is beyond me. I really thought Delia had put this bottom feeding, shit eating manwhore ten feet under.

I guess Delia wasn't as good as she thought. It seems like this will be my time to show the entire roster just how ruthless I can become. Several of them don't think I can give Twisted Sister a fight. What the fuck happened huh? You all were riding my damn coattails when I was facing those two bimbos who should have gotten a lawsuit from the makers of Mean Girls for copyright infringement. If I could have done it on my fucking own then I would have whipped their monkey asses. Instead, I had a lackadaisical partner who kept getting her ass pinned.

She wasn't tough enough but that is okay. I have moved on and will display my new found attitude. The fans are tired of the same broads having the spotlight. Twisted Sister will be scratching her fucking head after she tangles with this hellcat. She will be the first of many to get their Sweetness measured but Twisted Sister will finally realize that no matter where she falls on the sweetness measure. She will never be SWEET AS CANDY."

Candy brushes past Miss Ravenwood as a sinister smirk creeps across her face.

"Sin City Wrestling, you have been warned. Twisted Sister will fall and THAT'S THE WAY IT IS."

She cackles a bit before following her client down the hallway.