Author Topic: Candy being Candy Episode 1  (Read 292 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Candy being Candy Episode 1
« on: February 12, 2015, 11:07:17 PM »

\'user

Episode 1

The mid morning sun shines through the third floor window of Candy Overton's hotel room in Oslo, Norway. She is already up and moving throughout the room while her girlfriend Meredith is still sleeping in the bed. Candy walks out of the bathroom with her bathrobe over her naked body. She looks out of the window to see the snow covered countryside of Oslo, Norway. Candy lifts one arm above her head and sets it against the door.

"Norway is such a beautiful place. I am so blessed to be here on vacation with my best girlfriend. Well I call it a vacation because Meredith doesn't know about my secret life. You see she doesn't like professional wrestlers. The moment she finds out that I enjoy the sport of Professional wrestling and have become one of the top female wrestlers in the world. She just might stop hanging out with me. She might even leave my side when I need her most."

Candy quietly slides open the sliding glass door so she can step out onto the balcony. Her fuzzy slippers touch the cold balcony as Candy closes the door softly and quietly. She looks through the window and sees Meredith still sleeping. A smile comes across her face as she turns to look out over the city.

"Last week was so much fun. After being out of the ring for the past 4 years, it felt good locking up with Jessie Salco. I didn't know how much gas I had left in the tank after losing the Utah Championship Wrestling Women's Championship several years ago. Yes, I was a successful women's competitor in Utah, New Mexico, Nevada, Idaho and even the Northern part of California. I figured you guys watching this on the SCW Network wanted to know a little more about Candy Overton. This week, I have another tough test with Necra but she's really not that tough."

Candy runs her finger along the railing while watching her breath in the cold air.

"The reason why I say that is because Necra isn't the first darkness seeking bitch that I have faced in my career. Before you Necra, there was Rancid. You see Rancid was everything you are but more psychotic. Every time she faced me, she would try her hardest to drag me down to her level but deep down she couldn't succeed. Each time we faced, I always got the better of her. How you might ask? Because I conquered my fear of the dark when I was like 7 years old. Now, I don't squirm when someone talks about having some sick love affair with the darkness. You can call yourself every sinister name in the book and it still won't make me jump in fear. If you think I am going to tuck my tail between my legs and run for the hills. Then you must have sucked in more cat hair than you liked to admit.

I heard what you said Necra. Yes, I only have one win in this company but why does that matter at this point. You talk about your success like I am supposed to impressed or something. You have won 4 Bombshell Roulette Championships and one tag team title. Tell me something Necra, did you also lose 4 Bombshell Roulette championships and one tag team championships. Not to mention, you have failed to capture the Bombshell Championship every time you have had an attempt. I also remember seeing on my television that night you got beat badly by Mercedes Vargas in the Prison Chamber.

Now you are trying to make me think you are this unbeatable phenomenon but watching everything you have been in recently. You are not this untouchable being anymore. You couldn't even beat Delia. Last week, you just barely beat Darkyness. If it wasn't for your partner Erik Staggs practically caring your deadweight ass, then you both would be on the outside looking in. I am sure you could say the same thing about my partner. Seeing how we haven't spoken about strategy or anything. The last time we teamed up which was a couple weeks ago, we didn't speak and yet we still got the job done.

Necra, ask yourself this question. Do I really want to continue this act or should I come clean for once in your life? Zuri Justice was once underneath your spell but she realized that your spell has an expiration date. Just like your time in this tournament. You will be expired very shortly. I am not afraid to call you out. Hell, I am not afraid to show my own dark side. I am like Zuri in a lot of ways. I have a troubled past. I tend to lead with my head and not my heart. Finally, I leap before looking over the edge.

You see Necra, no matter what you say or do to me. I will always find a way to get back up, dust off the nightmares and keep moving forward. You might not like it but hey that is the world we live in these days. I am one person you can not bully no matter how hard you try. I will always fight. That's what I will do this week. I will fight with all of my heart. I will fight with all of my mind. I will fight with every single fiber of my being. Darkness will not even be a factor in this match. Necra, last time I was testing the waters. This time around I will be that shark hunting in the waters and I will drag your dead ass down with me. You had your chance to have the nice Candy. However you kept running that mouth of yours and now I will do everything in my power to prove you wrong.

Candy looks back up from looking at the railing.

"No matter what happens Necra, you can always count on me to be SWEET AS CANDY.

Toodles."

The sliding glass door slowly opens as Candy swings her head around to see her beautiful girlfriend standing in the doorway with a sheer night gown. Candy's eyes sparkle as Meredith walks out onto the balcony. Candy wraps her arms around Meredith as they share a gaze. They passionately share a kiss while the scene slowly fades.