Author Topic: Mission Log: MPC goes down  (Read 286 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Mission Log: MPC goes down
« on: December 30, 2016, 06:46:31 PM »
 Christmas had come early two weeks ago as Zuri and Belinda defeated the one team who nearly dominated most of 2016. The year is drawing to close as Zuri is sitting behind the massive computer screen. Her eyes are shielded by dark sunglasses as her long blonde hair is tossed up into a messy ponytail. "What a year this has been for me?" she states as her brother Rory is sitting next to her. He was wearing his prescription glasses while hunching over just a tad. His right hand was holding a fountain pen as it glided across a piece of paper.

Zuri catches the steady movements from out of the corner of her eye as she twirls the swivel chair to face him. Her left leg slowly lifts up off the ground as she tucks it up underneath her chin. "Whatcha doin'?" questions Zuri as a look of confusion enters her face. "I'm keeping tabs on all your expenses this past year and tallying up all the crime you missed while gallivanting all over the free world," answers Rory with a sarcastic tone in his voice. Everyone knows that out of the three siblings, he is the scrawny one. He may have brains but he certainly couldn't hit a barn door if it was standing wide open.

Zuri looks at Rory while tilting her head. "Crime!? What crime have I missed?" she asks while tilting forward. "How about the crime of who really attacked Blanca?" answers Rory as he pauses his writing and looks over his shoulder at his big sister. Before Zuri can utter a word, the chamber door slides open as Blanca enters the room with Belinda Warwick right beside her. "Are you really harping on that one Ror?" she asks playfully while stopping behind his chair. "Just because you two claim Twisted Sister was the culprit doesn't make it so. We have no real evidence that supports those claims," responds Rory.

His cold blue eyes were piercing through his eyeglasses as both Zuri and Blanca take a minute to look at each other. "Rory, did you ever find out who ordered the hit on Pyro and Toxin?" Belinda cuts in while trying to change the subject. When she said her question, Rory's eyes go wide as he looks up at Belinda before shifting them over towards Pyro and Toxin. The two unsung members of Justice League.

"Say what?" asks Rory as quickly jumps out his chair. Blanca and Zuri turn their heads as Rory takes a few steps over towards them. Pyro, a medium sized male with orange reddish hair was standing next to a petite young woman with silver colored hair with violet streaks running throughout it. Pyro's green eyes widen as Rory makes his way over towards them. "We are fine Rory. I think it's just an old rival trying to get himself lucky," comments Pyro as he keeps his eyes fixated on the unspoken leader of the group.

Belinda and Zuri are watching from the console before slipping away from the gathering crowd. It was getting close to time for them to begin preparing for their next mission for Sin City Wrestling. "What do we do now?" asks Belinda. "We carry the momentum we gained from defeating The Angel Clan and defeat Metal Punk Connection," answers Zuri as she heads for the large balcony which overlooks the city of Las Vegas. The lights of Vegas shine brighter than the moon as Zuri grips the railing.

"Do you really think we can defeat Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall?" questions Belinda. Belinda keeps thinking about the two matches they had with MPC. Both Amy and Jessie have made Belinda look like a chump as her confidence level seems to be dropping. "Let me put it into perspective for you Belly. No one thought we would defeat the Angel Clan but we went out and did it. No one expected us to be near the top ranked tag teams in the bombshell division but we are. I have the utmost respect for both Amy and Jessie. They have done incredible things as a tag team but their minds are on other things. Amy is consumed with ridding this place of the nuisance that is the Mean Girls. While Jessie is still trying to get her hands on the World Bombshell championship. You asked if I think we can defeat them. My answer i don't think we can defeat them. I know we can defeat them," answers a highly confident Zuri who doesn't take her eyes off of the city.

"How can you be so confident?" asks Belinda as she steps out onto the balcony and hangs her head. Zuri notices how down her tag partner is and places a hand on the small of her back. "I'm confident in our abilities Belly. It's true Jessie and Amy have made you look like a scrub and Natalie lifted you up off the canvas. However, those are the only females who have taken the fight to you. Each time you have entered the ring, the crowd bursts into cheers while the opposition quiver in fear. Your strength goes hand in hand with my quickness and agility. I possess a never say die attitude that has served me very well here in Sin City Wrestling. I'm sure Metal Punk Connection are going to mention their multiple reigns as tag champions which is fine. They earned those accoloades but they haven't done anything worth a fart in a snowstorm. Both of them are doing their own thing so their focus will be all over the place. They won't even think of us a threat which will be a major mistake on their part," answers Zuri as Belinda looks at her tag partner.

"You're probably right about that Zuri. Jessie may have speared me off the stage but she landed just as bad. Amy Marshall is a scrappy female who fights like a rabid pit bull but I'm like that much larger canine who commands respect when you enter her yard. Metal Punk Connection are no match for Zuri and I. We are the purest mixture of size, strength, speed and determination. We will survive your onslaught then move towards those Elders," states Belinda as Zuri nods her head.

"That was my point Belinda. Yes, Jessie and Amy are talented and are an incredible tag team. However they had their time in the sun which means it's time they stepped to the side and let fresh blood into the mix. Remember ladies, survival is allotted for the fittest of individuals and you are looking two hungry coyotes looking for food. You also must remember that no one crosses Lady Justice," adds Zuri as she steps back from the railing.

Belinda smiles while flicking her short hair with her finger. "Justice shall be served," she tags in as they make their way back inside. The scene slowly begins to fade as Rory is typing hard on the keyboard as the entire Justice League is standing behind him.