Author Topic: Mission Log 11  (Read 293 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Mission Log 11
« on: October 21, 2016, 10:54:15 PM »
 The night time air felt wonderful on the skin of Zuri Chastain as she stood outside of The Foundry. The area was well covered by trees that not many satellites could pinpoint the exact location. Zuri had been standing out here for quite some time when a voice echoes from within the shadows.

"Penny for your thoughts," says the voice as Zuri takes a minute to glance over her shoulder. Her eyes land on Whiz, the computer genius who maintains all the comm links for the members.

"What are you doing out here?" asks Zuri while keeping her body pointed towards the small opening towards the wooded area.

"I wanted to check on you. You've been rather silent as of late and everyone has gotten worried," answers Whiz as he takes a second to lean against the metal post. His five foot seven frame barely shown against the post as she turns a quarter of her body towards him.

"I am fine Whi.....," Zuri gets cut off in mid sentence as the loud buzzer goes off. Zuri quickly spins on her heels, sprints toward the side door with Whiz right on her heels. The buzzer was growing louder as they ran down the hallway. Rory and Syphon are standing by the big computer as Belinda is looking up at the large screen.

"What the hell Rory?" asks Zuri as she stops at the console.

"It would appear the Gregorio Crime Family has sent a hit man to take out Stephen Barcelli," answers Syphon as she is quickly typing on the keyboard.

"I thought Stephen was in protective custody," inquires Belinda while turning her torso to face her team while keeping her feet pointed towards the large screen.

"From what I can gather, someone hacked into the system and found his location. I am trying to trace the signal but it will take time," responds Rory as he works diligently to find an answer. Meanwhile, Pyro comes walking into the room with a plate full of tacos.

"Did you people forget the hot sauce?" he asks while plopping down in his chair.

"How can you think of your stomach?" questions Whiz as Zuri reaches around the console and grabs her bo-staff. She turns her head towards Belinda and gives it a slight tilt.

"Belinda and I have some business to attend to right now. Once you get a location of that hacker then let me know," says Zuri as Belinda steps away from the large screen and meets up with her tag partner.

They walk through the double doors as Belinda breaks the silence. "What kind of business are we talking about Zuri?" asks Belinda curious to what this was about.

"In two days, you and I will be the ones who sets the bar for Climax Control. Azz n Class have decided to grace the SCW with their presence once again. I don't know why they popped back up all of a sudden but I am looking to make an example out of them," answers Zuri as she twirls that staff of hers til it's positioned by her side.

"I heard about that match. I am very excited to finally show why I am the most dominant female in all of SCW. These two are going to find themselves in a world of hurt. Those punks Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco thought they got one over on us but guess what. We are still here. For those who have a problem with their hearing, then let me remind you. My name is Warwick not Warrick. The fans have questioned our appearance after the Bombshell Tag Team Championship match. Did we attack like feral dogs? No. Could we have done so? Absolutely but that's not who we are in the grand scheme of things," replies Belinda as she continues walking side by side with Zuri.

Zuri takes a deep breath before pushing the other door open as both ladies stand inside the motor pool. "Azz n Class are going to find out just how determined we are come Climax Control. Wins and losses don't mean much to either of us but it does help to further our goal. I don't know whether you two are taking us seriously but we are taking you seriously. We know the kind of threat you pose but let's not forget. You two have been away for quite sometime. I am sure ring rust will be evident in your approach to this contest. Belinda and I are a mixture of size, strength and quickness. Not to mention the amount of experience we both have is unparalleled," continues Zuri.

They finally reach the black Tahoe near the back of the pool as Belinda chuckles. "From what I could gather, Chontelle is the powerhouse for you guys. Just by observing her, I can tell she will be threat but once she locks horns with me. Her power will be negated. Her size will be a non factor. Zuri and myself will move on from you two with grace and dignity. Then maybe we can be added into the tag title conversation or given more challenges," adds Belinda as she opens the driver's side door.

"No matter what, you ladies will soon understand that no one crosses Lady Justice," Zuri says while getting into the passenger seat.

Belinda smirks while closing the driver's side door. "Justice will be served," she says as a small buzzing comes through their ear piece.

"You got the the location," inquires Zuri.

"Yes, they are at the corner fifth and freeman," says Syphon as the engine turns over. The garage door suddenly opens up as Belinda peels out into the night.