Author Topic: Mission Log #2  (Read 297 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Mission Log #2
« on: September 02, 2016, 10:46:52 PM »
 II The sun was just about to set in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as Lady Marsden was patrolling the grounds looking for possible intruders. Blanca was stationed on a water tower just outside of the city as she was lying on her stomach with her cheek rested against the stock of her sniper rifle. Zuri and Belinda were inside the Ackers facility as they were looking for information on the Valhalla Crime Family. Belinda was standing behind a wall as Zuri was crouched down with one hand on the floor.

"Do you see anything?" asks Belinda as she tries to make herself invisible. The task wasn't easy as she was trying to hide her large frame. Zuri doesn't respond with words but she does respond with a sharp nod of her head.

The facility felt empty by the coolness of the tile floor. Zuri stood back up to a vertical base as Belinda stays in her covered hiding place. "I felt distant footsteps," says Zuri as she slowly makes a move down the hallway. She slowly places one foot in front of the other while keeping her eyes peeled on her own surroundings. The facility was supposed to be well guarded but the four ladies took care of that. All of the guards were out due to a ginomorous amount of sleeping gas.

Loud snores echo through the facility as Zuri pauses to pull out her handheld communicator. It was in the shape of a cell phone so it was easier to transport. "Rory," she calls out first as Belinda slowly makes her way to Zuri's side. Rory doesnt respond right away as Zuri turns her head slightly to see Belinda stepping up. "Rory," she calls out again while beginning to feel a little flustered.

"What do you think could be taking so long?" asks Belinda as she leans against the brick wall. Zuri shrugs her shoulders while feeling her eyes beginning to show a tint of red through the screen. "Rory Justice, you better answer this so help me......," she starts to yell before getting cut off by her baby brother Rory.

"What took to you so damn long to answer the phone?" asks Zuri with anger heavily hinted in her voice. "I'm sorry. I was watching the promo Roxi and Keira sent for your match," he answers while beginning to fiddle with his headphones.

"What did they say?" asks Belinda while peeking over Zuri's shoulder.

"That you guys are cheap knock off of them and called you Team Zero," he answers while beginning to type on his keyboard while staring at his computer screen.

"Typical," says Zuri not sound real pleased with the total lack of respect shown by two people she considered to be friends. Zuri had hoped people would stop calling her a damn hero because that's not who she was but that's what they assume she is.

"Are you guys even close to the computer logs?" He asks trying to distract them from the possible bashing of Team Hero.

"I don't know. This corridor is all white and doesn't have very many doors," answers Belinda as she keeps her eyes swirling around the room.

"What more did Roxi say about the two of us?" asks Zuri clearly upset by the way Team Hero is viewing in this contest. It was said that Zuri and Belidna would be facing Team Hero in the first ever meeting between Roxi Johnson and Zuri Chastain.

"She talked about how you are a disappointment Zuri and that you haven't done anything to be remembered," says Rory as he works his magic with the security camera feeds. He hacks his way into the mainframe and spots where they are standing. "Just so you know, there are two doors further down the corridor. I do believe the door on the right is the hand side," instructs Rory as Zuri hands over the communicator towards Belinda.

"Thanks Rory. Just out of curiousity, did they talk about me at all?" asks a curious Belinda while watching her tag team partner feel her way through the corridor.

"They didn't say much. Roxi thinks you'll just be like Zuri a forgotten name in the history books," answers Rory as a loud scoff exhumes from Belinda. "Now that's just uncalled for," she grunts as Rory just shrugs his shoulders. "In my honest opinion, I don't think they are taking this match seriously. All they could talk about was Keira's title match with Crystal Millar and Roxi's chance against Veronica," responds Rory as Belinda scoffs again.

Zuri had stopped listening to her brother give a play by play recap of Team Hero's disrespectful treatment of the Justice League. She had stopped moving in the process and crouched down in the middle of the corridor. Her hands were softly pressed against the floor as her head was tilted downward.

For centuries, evil has plagued this world with such tenacity that we fail to realize just how incredibly exhausting the war had become. For decades authors of fiction have spun the tail that good always triumphed over evil. The bad people were sent to the fiery depths of hell never to return. Then decades following these wars, more and more individuals were falling into the trap that good always needed heroes to provide humans the ability to believe in something. Everyone believes that heroes can only come in one shape and size.

I guess that's what Team Hero believes huh. Roxi is so convinced that I'm just a knock off of her but how can that be exactly. I never once claimed to be a hero. That is a term coined on me by the fans and those who preview each contest I appear in. I never once called myself a hero because that would mean that I'm superior to all and that is simply not the case. I am not superior to all but I am superior to Team Hero. How many chances have the two of you had at singles gold? Probably the same amount chances as me and what happened. You blew them. Now you two are sitting up on your over inflated thrones looking down at Belinda and myself. Do you offer words of respect towards us? Do you show gratitude for me saving your ass from the lunatic Twisted Sister? No, you view us as a cheap dime store knock off.

You called us Team Zero. Here I was hoping we would have a friendly competition and prove to the entire world that we are the best this division has to offer but sadly you girls had to go show us disrespect. Do you remember what happened to the last person who should us disrespect Roxi? She hasn't been seen again. Do you want that to be your future Roxi? Do you want me to ruin your chances at obtaining the one title that has eluded you? Are you even taking this match seriously? Are you even taking us seriously?

Our first match may not have gone as planned but we are more than willing to go the distance against you two bird brains. Let's take Keira for example, it's clear her head is not on this match. Her focus is so depleted that I'm amazed she will be able to find herself before the match begins. Her obsession if becoming the world champion of the bombshell division is so deluded she isn't thinking straight. Keira hasn't done nearly enough to garner herself as championship material. Yes, she is married to Roxi Johnson but that doesn't help her win the big ones.

Zuri takes a minute to pause while feeling heavy foot traffic coming their way. "Get out of there," screams Rory as both Zuri and Belinda duck inside one of the rooms. The overhead lights come on as several rows of computers come into view. "Yes, that's it," shouts Rory as Belinda passes the communcator over towards Zuri.

Zuri walks down one of the aisles as Rory is giving her instructions. Belinda is still leaning against the door as her head tilts back. Her curly brown hair flutters in the soft breeze as she lets out a sigh.

This is very embarrassing. This is very embarrassing for Roxi Johnson and Keira Johnson as both ladies are walking into a match showing their arrogance. For once in their disappointing lives there is another team who can give them a run for their money. Team Hero may be the originals but we all know nothing is truly original. I mean go back and look at the history of this company. Roxi was in a superhero team with Electric Styles that didn't quite pan out. She has teamed with others in superhero style tag teams. So tell me Roxi, how original do you truly get?

When Rory said you two barely said one word about me, that was insulting. How dare you think I'm not a threat. Yes, you two was the best tag team but that was so last year. You two don't even belong in this match since your more worried about your matches at a violent Conduct. I find that highly disrespectful. This coming from two so called superheroes. You preach about dignity, honor and respect but you show none of those three traits.

All you shown to us are arrogance, pride and self-centered thinking. Do you think we weren't prepared for the thorns you were going to chunk? Have you realized that we aren't two five year olds crying wolf? We are two adults who are coming together to bolster a division that quite frankly needs new life. Team Hero, you can spew your viles of venom at us but it won't stop the onslaught. We are coming to set the tone for both the match and the show. The Justice League isn't a team you should sleep on ladies.

We are coming for a fight and we will teach you respect. Even if it means ruining your perfect world. Perfection is your drug and we aim to pump it out of you. We may be cheap imitations to you but come Sunday we will prove that we aren't the same as you. We don't overlook anyone. We did that to the female elders and paid for it. This time around you broads are going to learn first hand what happens when we are pissed off.

Zuri steps away from the main computer as Belinda gives her a slight nod of her head.

Roxi, you asked if I have done something to be remembered. Did you forget about the war Mercedes Vargas and I went through for an entire year? Did you forget about the Prison Chamber match earlier this year? Did you forget my first night I walked away with a win? Clearly, your ignorance can't be that overwhelming. I know you are fairly arrogant about how you and Keira are the best team in the land. We can't deny those facts but is that all you will do.

Are you just going to sit there and say we don't stand a chance against you? You question why I turned to a tag partner. Did it ever occur to you that whatever I do wasn't meant for your understanding? The Daughters of Darkness was a failed attempt at me trusting others. Others who didnt have the same view as me. We only came together because of the Mean girls but I knew my place was on my own.

You can read whatever you want into this partnership Roxi but if you think for one second we are equals. Then you are more arrogant than I thought. Not once have I claimed to be your equal Roxi. Because if I were you equal then I would have feared Twisted Sister but alas I am not your equal. You see I was the one who stopped that drill from going into your skull. Keira wasn't around. You say she would have been there but I doubty it.

Keira is more focused on being a singles champion that she is willing to throw away your partnership to feed her ego. Apparently, you are doing the same. Are you two clearly focusing on others than us? Because if you two aren't taking us seriously then we will embarrass you. The brass thinks it will be an upset victory but in our minds it will be just another day at the office.

We don't need to be anything but ourselves. We aren't heroes nor are we villains. We are the bringers of Justice and come Climax Control. Justice shall prevail. You two must contend with the combination of speed and strength. Can you handle it? Can you? I doubt it but then again we shall see.

Zuri grabs her communicator as Rory was able to finish with his hack. She heads for the door as Belinda is already standing there with her hand on the door knob.

Climax Control will be the night Team Hero won't forget as we send them packing. The Justice League is here and we will take no prisoners. Remember, Justice comes a knocking.

The door squeaks open as they step out into the hallway. The scene slowly fades as they disappear around a corner.