Author Topic: This is Justice  (Read 290 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
This is Justice
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:51:06 PM »
 The stage was set as Blanca was getting a beat down by Candy Overton and her goon squad. Until Zuri Chastain and Belinda Warwick finally made their appearance. The Justice League has finally arrived and they were in full force. Zuri was looking at her watch as her eyes looked up.

"This week is our chance to finally gain an advantage. We are coming to Climax Control to take our rightful place at the top of the tag team division. However we are not going to beg for opportunities, we are going to earn them. It begins with Belinda and I taking out the two new songbirds. Song and Allure who haven't even had a match yet. They are begging for title shots but have they earned them. I say they haven't earned a thing and when they face us. Their chance will fleet away," says Zuri as her face is still covered with her mask.

Her new partner was rather large and she wasn't shy about letting her feelings show for the wrestling world.

"Song, Allure, I am happy you two ladies are stepping up to the plate but we are going to crush your dreams. As you can see, I am bigger than both of you. Physically I am imposing with my sheer strength and I am mentally tough. Song is just returning from an undisclosed absence and is partnering with a rookie. How well can they work? Can they work together like a good team should act? The fans were going crazy over us and we didn't care. We don't do this for the fans. We do this for us but we won't control the fans. We want them doing what they feel is right. We will prove that we belong in this division and if it means slamming you two face first into the canvas then so be it," says Belinda while they are standing side by side in the back of some arena.

"Song, Allure you two are going to find out how tough we are. We are a mixture of experience, speed, intelligence and strength. We will prove we can go from start to finish. Now listen, we won't try to break your spirit but we will teach you ladies that no one crosses the Justice League. See you on Sunday," says Zuri as they chuckle before the scene fades.