Author Topic: VARGAS vs ALICE vs PHOENIX vs RAYNIN vs SALCO  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
VARGAS vs ALICE vs PHOENIX vs RAYNIN vs SALCO
« on: December 31, 2017, 12:59:59 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
 RP Title: “Six years later.”

The time had finally come, SCW’s last ever Supercard Full Circle was two weeks away and Bombshells and Superstars from the past and present were in action it what was set to be a historic night and among the matches were two special matches to determine who would become Mr. and Mrs. SCW, the first match was between Modern Day Crusader, Joshua Acquin, Samuel Devereux and Matt Spears for the men’s title but who was in the women’s match.

A variable who’s who of SCW Bombshells! The last Queen for a Day Alice Knight! Mysterious newcomer Kira Phoenix, Grand Slam Champion Mercedes Vargas and former Bombshell Internet, Tag Team and Roulette Champion “The Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco, Jessie may not be able to achieve her dream of winning the World Bombshell Championship and becoming a grand slam champion but becoming the first, and last, ever Ms. SCW might be the next best thing, can she kick off 2018 with a win?

Local metal bar, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 2nd of January 2018, 18:00pm

Nearly six years in the same company and it’s about to come to an end.

Do I have regrets regarding my time in SCW? Absolutely, main one being me not winning the World Bombshell Championship on my first try in the Chamber of Fate Match but in two weeks they’ll be no more regrets as I get set to take part in my last ever SCW match and fittingly it’s a Reverse Steel Cage Battle Royal to determine who would earn the title of Ms. SCW between me, Alice Knight, Kira Phoenix, Mercedes Vargas and Raynin, the rules were simple enough, first one to climb the cage and enter the ring wins.

Yeah, I don’t know what the bosses were smoking when they came up with that stipulation either!

Even so I have history with everyone in this match so it’s a fitting end to my SCW career, if you don’t know the wars I’ve had with Mercedes by now then I must ask, what rock have you been living under? Me and Amy have been fighting The Fallen off and on ever since we decided to join forces and form the Metal and Punk Connection and Alice is the last queen for a day and we competed for the title shot Amy’s wrestling in at Climax Control 200.

And Kira? We fought in that battle royal I just mentioned, and that’s about it!

I have plenty to talk about regarding my last ever SCW match, but I have a flashback to do first, normally I’d tell you what my reaction to the match was when it was announced but not this time…….

*flashback*

In fact, I’m taking you a lot further back then I usually do, all the way back to the beginning of my SCW career in fact! It was early June and after I got tired of being the butt of everyone’s jokes in my old fed I decided to look elsewhere and that’s when SCW came a knocking, true it involved me moving up to Vegas (and staying in Vegas hotels for a couple of years whilst we waited for a house to come on the market) but as you can probably tell, it was worth it in the end.

Me and Katie were sitting outside Mark’s office in SCW HQ waiting to be let in so I could sign my first contract with them, I wasn’t the only Bombshell signed that day as the two Bombshells who would end up being my first opponents in SCW, Alexis Morrison and Ms. Evangelista, got signed the same day and as I watched them walk off with their SCW contracts in hand I took a deep breath.

“Jess, you have nothing to worry about.” Katie reassured me, and I looked up at her, I had been a bundle of nerves all day because this was the first major fed that I had signed up for. “This isn’t exactly your first job interview.”

“True but it is my first with a national promotion like SCW.” I responded as I ran a hand through my hair, I’d never admit it to anyone now but SCW was my last chance at making it big in the wrestling business, if I flopped here then I would drop out and form a metal band or something along those lines. “I’m still surprised that they never asked me a drugs test, relieved but surprised.” I added and anyone who watched my first few weeks in the company knows how that ended.

“You’re not the only one but as long as you keep your history with drugs quiet it shouldn’t be a problem.” Katie responded, and I grinned in response.

“Jessie Salco?” The secretary called out to me and I looked up. “Mark’s ready to see you now.”

“Good luck Jess.” Katie said as I stood up and I grinned as I turned to her.

“Thanks, I think I’ll need it.” I responded with a nervous grin before heading into the office, not realizing that I was about to take my first step towards the rest of my life.

*end flashback*

Six years, seven title reigns, over a hundred matches, an undefeated streak at Blaze of Glory that’ll never be broken, an addiction that’s been kicked to the curb and a wonderful husband later and I’m a shadow of my former self when I was twenty two, hell I’m a shadow of my former self when I was eighteen and for once that’s a good thing, as I said before I have no idea where I’d be without SCW but the fact that I’ve come so far and lasted a lot longer than my first two opponents in SCW means a lot.

All that’s left for me to do now, is win my last SCW match.

As for what I’m up too now, well why break tradition? I’m in my local metal bar here in Las Vegas for what will probably be the last time, and yeah, I was here last night for Karaoke, but Caleb couldn’t make it in the end because he had to be in Rhode Island for Honor Wrestling’s first show of the year, didn’t stop me, Jake, Shane and Kate from going up there and singing our favorite metal songs but there was one thing on my mind that night, namely that my SCW career was about to end.

Hence why I’ve resolved to end it on a high note.

“Still can’t believe it’s been six years since you’ve joined SCW.” Jake commented as he returned to our table with drinks in hand, he was the only one who didn’t order an alcoholic drink because he’s the designated driver for tonight but even I am taking it easy on the booze because I want to be 100% focused on my promo when I decide to do the trash talk, once that’s done however? All bets are off! “Feels just like yesterday that I was mad at Katie for bringing up your past drug addiction in your first promo.”

“Yeah, that hangover was bad enough but having that revealed on top of it?” I asked with a frown before taking a sip from my drink. “At least now that I’ve kicked the addiction to the curb I can focus on Pride Pro going forward, well once SCW closes at least.”

“Well, you won your Pride Pro debut match so that’s a good start at least.” Shane nodded in agreement before grinning. “And as much as it sucks that SCW is closing, well the future’s a lot brighter for you in Pride Pro than when you were first starting out in SCW.”

“Agreed, especially since I’m not the same woman I was when I signed my first SCW contract.” I responded with a sigh as I thought back to those days. “I’m a lot more confident, more mature, for once thing I don’t think I’d have ever made out with Lizzie and Shane backstage at Climax Control otherwise, and I’m a lot more focused on my future as a wrestler than I was back then.” I added before sighing. “I’ve said it before, but I don’t know where I’d be without SCW, for all I know I would’ve relapsed by now if I never signed with the company.”

“And you just know that Katie would’ve kicked your ass off to rehab faster than you can say “I told you so”.” Jake added, and I shook my head in response to that. “Still sucks that you’ll never achieve your dream of winning the World Bombshell Championship.”

“I know but I’ll take the title of Ms. SCW as a consolation prize.” I added before taking a deep breath. “There’s still other things that they can’t take away from me now that SCW’s closing, my undefeated streak at Blaze of Glory, the fact that I’ve been in all of the Blast from the Past Tournaments, all my title reigns, sure most of them were super short but they still make an impressive resumé.” I added before grinning. “And if I can end my SCW career with a win, all the better.”

“No argument there.” Jake nodded in agreement and the night went on from there, about an hour into it (and once I had finished my drink) I stood up and turned to my companions.

“Heading outside to do my promo, send me a text if they play one of my favorite songs.” I said, and Jake and Shane nodded before I left the bar, so I could do my promo.

“If you had told me this time last year that SCW would be closing in a year I would’ve called you crazy and yet, here I am one year later getting ready to do my first promo for my last match in SCW before it closes, and you know what? It’s kinda fitting that my last match in SCW is against four women that I have history with in SCW, Alice Knight, Kira Phoenix, Mercedes Vargas and Raynin to be precise in a Reverse Steel Cage Battle Royal to crown Ms. SCW.”

Don’t get me started on the ridiculous rules, instead I’m getting started on Kira.

“Kira, the more I think about it the more I realize that the only reason you’re in this match is because all the other notable women in SCW are busy with matches on their own and that goes for Alice as well, but I’ll get to her in a minute! Kira you didn’t last that long in the Battle Royal to determine Mikah’s final challenger for the World Bombshell Championship and I doubt you’ll do any better in the Reverse Steel Cage Battle Royal!”

Speaking of people who didn’t do that well in the Battle Royal, next up is Alice!

“And now I go from Elimination Number Two to Elimination Number Two in Alice Knight and Alice, I hope your making good use of Christian’s credit card during the last two weeks of SCW’s existence because I’m pretty sure that he’ll want it back at Full Circle, anyway Alice you didn’t do that well in the Battle Royal so what makes you think that you’ll do well in this weird ass match? Don’t answer that, you may be the most likeable Bombshell to come along in a while Alice but that’s the only thing you’ve got going for you in this match!”

And now onto the Bombshells who matter, like Raynin.

“I honestly can’t remember ever facing either member of the Fallen one on one, in Tag Team Competition? Sure, me and Amy have faced Raynin and Gothika plenty of times in SCW, but I’ve never faced them one on one, well I guess this match will be the closest thing, eh Raynin? You may be a legend in SCW Raynin, but your time has passed and if Full Circle wasn’t SCW’s last ever show I’d say that it’s time you stood aside for the younger Bombshells but instead you’ll just been beaten in this match!”

And finally, is Mercedes!

“Come on, did you really think I was going to end this with any other Bombshell? My wars with Mercedes have mostly been one sided in my favor but each time we’ve thought each other recently Mercedes I’ve kicked your ass and this match will be no different, I also know that you’ve got that open invitational Battle Royal over at Honor Wrestling this week and if I wasn’t so focused on this match I’d go over to Rhode Island tomorrow and eliminate you from the match but instead I’ll just kick your ass in SCW one last time!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Six years ago, I was a recovering drug addict looking for her big break in the wrestling business, six years ago I signed my first contract with Sin City Wrestling and now, six years later I’ve found my big break in the wrestling business and kicked that addiction to the curb all thanks to Sin City Wrestling, Mercedes and Raynin might be more successful than me, Alice and Kira might be younger but as I just laid out I have a personal reason for why I feel I deserve the Ms. SCW crown! This is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, Mercedes, Raynin, Alice, Kira, you ladies are serving as my final opponents in SCW and whilst it is fitting that my first and last matches in SCW are both multi-person matches there’s one big difference, I’m winning this match!”

I went back in the bar as the scene fades.

Offline CombTheAshes

• View Profile
    • Kira Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »

Tainted Blood: Part One

Winter has set in across the United States, even the desert in Nevada cannot escape it's icy grasp. A Fury Studio's drone hovers slowly making its way towards a hole gaping in the surrounding mountainside. The image comes more into focus, an old mine shaft opening. The entryway made from creosote soaked timbers, spiked together to hold the mountain at bay. The drone films on as it glides deeper into the old shaft. Lanterns have been lit by someone to show the way, while old rail carts rot on the tracks. Down into the mine the camera still rolls past all the old equipment from ages long ago. The temperature inside gets warmer the deeper the drone goes and it's lens begins to haze. Through the foggy view a hooded silhouette appears holding a blue lit lamp. Beckoning the drone to follow down into the depths further, the caped figure walks onward into the darkness.

After a little bit of walking they come to a chamber all lit with blue flame oil lamps. There are four more openings with each a rail car seated at their entrances. The cloaked figure hangs the lantern on an old hook in the center beams of the mine ceiling. Pulling back the hood Kira Phoenix smiles at the camera. “Welcome SCW it's been a spell hasn't it? You like my new abode?” She spins around her arms extended showing the room off around her.  

“I call it home away from home if you will. A place unlike any other that I can assure you that.” Kira dances on the junctions of tracks, hopping to and fro. She bounds over to the four other shafts where the old carts are parked. Above each doorway is a piece of wood with something written on each one. The drone flies closer to get a better view, coming close to hitting the rocky ceiling. Four names are painted, in what can be assumed is blood. Jessie Salco, Alice Knight, Raynin, and Mercedes Vargas all are there.

“ I just had to customize your rooms ladies, make you all feel a little more….well...at home. Hahahahaha!” Phoenix doubles over in laughter then jumps onto the edge of the cart with Salcos name above. Perched on the rickety boards she waves to the drone to come closer. Her long black and blue hair sways with the thermal air rising from the deep tunnel. Crouched like a cat she looks into the camera, violently she whips her head upside down.

“Jessie, oh Jessie.” Her fingers dig into the dry wood making it break and crack as she takes grip. “You are my dear are like so many in this biz. Rode hard, put up wet and still reek  of disappointment. So what?! I’m suppose to give you props because you beat a six year addiction? Big fucking whoopie...”  She stares at the camera while turning her head back upright. “Just like many others you really underestimate me, that's not a sober move sweetie.” The drone films on. It hovers away a little from Kira just out of reach. The glare of hatred shows burning in her odd colored eyes. “A consolation prize is what you call this opportunity? That proves everything I thought about you in the first place. You will always be an addict, in one form or another. From pining over your wonderful ass man and family, thanking them and god, and blah blah blah. To never getting this through that thick ass gourd you call a skull. Looking for a pat on the back in this biz will leave you lonely and cold, and you sure as hell aren't getting one from me.”  You are the old horse that couldn't do its job no longer, and well back in this places heyday. They would've shot you long ago and do just like me.” Jumping off the cart she walks back to the middle juncture, where the lantern hangs. Smiling wickedly her eyes full of glee, she turns back towards the rail car. “They would've given you the shaft!” Kira exclaims and running dropkicks the cart straight down the tunnel! Sparks flying it races along the lines, BABOOM!!! Finally it careens into a sealed off wall smashing into a pile of pieces.

Jumping back to her feet, she begins to dance and clap her hands together in excitement.  â€œYou see Salco, just like this old silver mine your all dried up and worthless.” Batting her eyes at the camera her mouth curled into a sneer of resentment. “Yeah, I get the jist of what your saying with others having no time to play with me. However unlike you they have apparently taken a fancy to me, and offered a sweet opportunity that cannot be refused. You and like so many others before, always got a champagne taste on a beer budget. You truly think you're owed the shot to be the only Miss Sin City? That's one hell of a fucking crack pipe dream for one as useless as a tit on a boar hog there Jessie.” Kira reaches down and picks up an old iron pry bar. She starts twirling it in her hands like a flag corps major in a marching band. Quickly the metal rod picks up speed as she twists and turns her body fluid in motion. One hit would render anyone unconscious possibly dead, yet she wields it effortlessly.

CRACK!!! Phoenix smacks the next opening with its plaque named Vargas. “Vargas, poor little Vargas. Have you ever heard the saying, “ can't take it with you?” I have many a time.” The drones light catches something glistening in the cart, its belts. Many different replicas all with the name Vargas on the front. “I will admit your reputation precedes you Mercedes. Your mind like a steel trap of the old conquests of years past. Remembering all of that must cause migraines.” Mockingly she begins to rub her temples. “Hell, even my head hurts thinking about them all you so love to boast upon….repeatedly. Like an old worn down record that no one likes to hear any longer.” Casually she walks around to the front of the car, iron bar dragging through the fine dirt. She reaches in and pulls up one of the belts, Roulette Bombshell Champion glitters in the lamp's flickering light.

Kira stares at the strap she is holding, tilting her head she speaks with an eerie tone. “Do you think I’ll not harm you miss Vargas? Have you gotten such an ego, that has made you blind to a real threat like me? A wild animal attacks when poked too long, I am that beast...and I want blood.” She rubs her thumb across the etched name plate, then takes her nail under the edge and starts prying it off. The sharp thin metal jams under her cuticle slicing deeply. A trickle of Kira’s blood starts to flow as she continues to remove the plate. Ruby droplets trickle through the gold gilded Roulette belt, finally the name gives hold and flips into the cart. “That's better.” She tosses the leather and buckle back in the rail car, without a care.

Taking her iron pry bar in both hands she spins around holding it up, then hangs it on two spikes in the carts threshold. Leaning over the titles face first, her hair falling over her face touching the many belts. “And to think Mercedes, they are coaxing me around a cage with all of you.” Kira swings upward on the bar like a gymnast and back towards the trolley. Both feet connect flush and send the cart flying down the next set of rails.

It zooms from the momentum, wheels screaming with decades of rust from sitting so long. Sparks shoot all directions underneath the chassis, suddenly they lock up. The rail car flips and somersaults end over end. Titles fly into the air and onto the rails as the cart breaks into twisted metal. “I’m going to enjoy the view from the top of the cage, watching you fall down,down,down just like that broke ass cart. Your body twisted in the destruction I leave in my wake makes my mouth water.”

The drone turns back from the wreckage to see Phoenix hanging upside down.  Her long legs locked over the iron rod while she licks the blood from her thumb. She then tastes  her lips and smiles at the lens wickedly and winks. Twisting upward she uncurls and lands on her feet, to begin side stepping to the next opening. Scissor skipping over the criss crossed train rails, little puffs of dust flare up from each step. Kira stops dead and looks up at the next wooden marker across the third timber archway. Raynin is spelled out boldly with four finger smeared lines straight across.

“It's. Raynin, It's boring, the whole crowd is snoring. Your gimmick in shreds, your parents are dead, it's your blood that will be pouring.”
Kira sings the rhyme as she looks up at the oak board. She cast her gaze back at the drone as it hovers above Raynin’s little cart. Bending into the rail car she picks up a large folder. “Poor, poor thing tsk tsk tsk. Must be hard to live up to a Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow character huh? Then again it was a flop.”

Flipping the folder her hands peel back the pages one after another. ”Military mercenary? Black-Ops? Well, well, well don't we have quite the resume. Taught by a retired luchador to boot and top ace of your unit? Don't you just make your grand pappy so proud!” Mockingly she wipes a tear from her green eye, then pulls out a photo of her opponent staring into the image. “You know that selling out secrets of the military can have some serious consequences? Or is that lovely decoration over your eye a prize for a job well done? Possibly your Angel granny sensei ripped it out for punishment? Hmmmm…” Kira’s bloody thumb caresses the eyepatch in the photo. The finish begins to wane and smear from the gentle circular motion. She stops for a moment, then viciously gouges the eyes from the portrait with both thumbs.

After Phoenix is done with the picture, she throws it and the folder back into the cart. She strides over to one of the hanging lamps and plucks it from its perch. Swinging the lantern to and fro, she proceeds to walk back over to Raynin's mine shaft cart. Holding the light over the papers scattered inside the bin, Kira's eyes light up from the lamp's blue torch. “I believe your going to be overdue for an eye exam Raynin. Especially after this royal rumble, when I pull the good one from its socket. It will make a really nice memento for my truck keys, then again feeding the fire sounds better!” Kira tosses the lamp into the cart, the glass shatters and the flames shoot upward. Burning the folder and all its contents, rapidly the fire consumes the whole rail car.

Laughing maniacally Phoenix dances around the tracks, she reaches up and pulls a cord that had been missed. Suddenly the flaming cart darts down into the open shaft. Rattling and clunking along the line, it slams into a huge body of water SPLASH!!! The old mine must have flooded long ago and a pond formed, the flames sizzle and hiss as they go out. The cart tips upward and begins to sink down into its depths. Kira peeks around the opening watching the car go under the ripples. Burnt remains of the folder and its contents litter the surface, slowly dissolving in the water.
With a satisfied sigh Kira rolls her back along the timbers and pushes away, her hands clasped together. She outstretches her arms and walks like a queen gliding over the next rung of tracks.

Standing in front of the fourth and final tunnel she speaks aloud. ”Alice, my dear sweet Alice, me and you go back to OCW. My dear Tommy says your his favorite female wrestler, and you have won my own admiration in this biz. Now you could say I’m a bit jealous, but I have honest respect for you. However this isn't the time for cordials.”

She slides her hands over the edge of the railcar, feeling its worn down hull. Bringing her face down to inspect it, her odd eyes studying every inch.

Kira speaks to Knight again solemnly. “So much abuse and hard work hours this contraption endured. Just to be left in the dark, abandoned, forgotten to rot away. That's what sets me and you apart sweet Alice.”

Standing back up, the drone continues to film her from behind. She removes the hooded cape from around her throat, letting it fall to the earth. Her hair flows down her back, a river of black and blue. she turns her head to look over her shoulder at the tiny aircraft. “How much is the price of admission for Wonderland Alice? I'm growing curiouser, and curiouser,  as to how long you have been there yourself. You have forgotten who or what you are with no sense of time. Where's that woman I know from OCW? The one who liked a good fight, the one who outshines the toughest obstacle?”

Kira grills her opponent more. “Will you give me that challenge Knight? Or will you crawl back into your wonderland, to sleep off the effects? You can't hide in there forever, it's time to come back to reality. You may be off in your little fantasy world, but I am here and that belt will be mine. No matter whose blood has to get spilled to get it, even if it's my own. I will be MISS SIN CITY!!!” Her voice echoes off the tunnel walls, screaming back at the wrestler.

Both Kira's hands are balled into fists, her nails digging deep into the flesh. She stands listening to the vibrations of the mine.
“Make no mistake dearest Alice, I will never leave your mind come Saturday at Full Circle. You will remember receiving the beating of your life, at my hands no one else's. Not even the mad hatter wants to tango up that cage with me.” Uncurling her hands, blood begins to weep and slowly run.

Phoenix looks at her palms, then back at the drone. Now floating in front of her. “There is no limit to what I will do to win this one and only belt of its kind.” She spreads her long fingers apart, the blood has begun to trickle to the tips. Droplets begin to hit the thirsty ground below, making perfect ruby pearls nest in the dust. Kira then reaches into the last cart, hoisting a 15 lb sledge hammer into view. She slides her bloody hands across its long handle, then grasps it tightly. Bringing it up into the air only to lower it over her shoulders. Her wrists keep the heavy tool in place against her neck, she takes a step around the cart. The opening looks weaker than the others, on the verge of collapse. “You will fall with the rest of the lot, to be left for the crows to feed upon Alice.”

Gripping the oversized mallet firmly, she slides it off her left shoulder. Letting it hit the ground with a thud, her fingers get a better hold with both hands this time. Kira lifts the hammer and swings, smacking the entrance of the tunnel full force. The old termite eaten lumber is no match for the sledge. Groaning under the weight above, it begins to snap and give way. Dirt and rock begin to fall and cascade inside the tunnel, plumes of dust bellow in the air. The timbers finally give and slam down on the cart crushing it flat. The drone loses visual in the thick cloudy haze. A few minutes pass and the dirt begins to settle back into place.

Phoenix is standing covered in dust head to toe, making her look like a ghost. Her face twisted in a simple smirk of amusement. She starts walking up to each of the lamps still burning along the walls. Lifting the glass flutes, she blows them out one by one. Singing a tune as she slowly gets swallowed in the darkness. “Ring around the rosies, a pocket full of posies. Aaaashes, aaaaashes, you all fall down.” The camera loses visual of Kira as the last lamp is snuffed of life. The last lantern hangs above, the only light visible in the cavern.

Its blue flame burns flickering and dancing in its dome of safety. Her hand reaches out of the pitch black and brings the lantern towards her face. Illuminated in blue her eyes shine evilly  as she speaks. “From the ashes, I shall Rise.” Smiling sadistically she blows a quick kiss, then out puffs the flame. A smoking glowing ember is the last shot as the camera cuts off.
content://media/external/file/34786

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:58:08 PM »
 RP Title: "Thanks for the memories!”

It was the last week of SCW’s existence and also the week that SCW was hosting its last Supercard Full Circle meaning that what would normally be a week off excitement for the Superstars and Bombshells of SCW was a day of dread, especially for one of the youngest Bombshells on the roster Jessie Salco who pretty much owed her career being the success it was to her time in SCW and hopes to continue that in Honor Wrestling, before she can do that however Jessie has to win her final SCW match, the Ms. SCW Reverse Steel Cage Battle Royal that pitted her against Mercedes Vargas, Alice Knight, Raynin and Kira Phoenix but can she win?

Firestone Fieldhouse, Malibu, California
Tuesday the 9th of January 2018, 11:00am

Funny how time flies huh?

I’m willing to bet that most SCW fans don’t remember this place and I have to admit I had to go through SCW’s back catalogue to remember that SCW ever held an event here but I’m here at the Firestone Fieldhouse in Malibu, California with Shane, Jake and the SCW cameracrew.

Okay, I guess I’d better address the elephant in the room before I proceed any further, why am I in Malibu, California instead of Las Vegas, Nevada for my last ever SCW promo? Well it’s simple really, this is the place where I made my SCW debut against Ms. Evangelista and Alexis Morrison all the way back on the 15th of July 2012, I was so young, naive and most of all excited to finally make my SCW debut even after Katie accidentally blurted out that I was a recovering drug addict during my first ever promo.

Yeah, that was not a fun time, most of the SCW Bombshells at the time were doing drugs of some description but that was mostly weed, me? I was a crack addict at sixteen and nearly died of an overdose, me and Katie did make up in the end, come on, do you really think I could stay mad at my older sister for that long for a slip of the tongue? I mean yeah, my brothers were pissed but whilst Jake still accompanies me, and Katie is back home in Florida I’m still going strength for strength even if the company that signs my paychecks will be changing by the end of the week.

Well, it’s time for another flashback, still back to 2012 but the day after my debut promo, let’s get too it.

*flashback*

It was right after I had met Jake in the cafeteria of the hotel I was staying at the time (coincidentally the same hotel where I’m currently staying for the night) and we’ve just finished breakfast, Katie hadn’t come down during that time, so I just assumed that she was still having a shouting match with my other two brothers over what happened during my debut promo, not that I was complaining because I needed some time away from the noise.

“So, Jessie.” Jake started as he leaned back. “Now that you’ve signed with SCW, now what? If you make it past the drug test that is.”

“Jeez Jake, I haven’t even had my debut match, the least you could do is let me have that first.” I responded with a grin and Jake laughed in response. “Seriously though? I may be the youngest Bombshell on the roster and one of the shortest, but I’ve got some big dreams, title reign or two, you know, actually try to make a career out of wrestling?”

“I don’t doubt that, especially after your idea to form a metal band was a nonstarter.” Jake responded, and I couldn’t help but smirk at that, ah the benefits of hindsight when it comes to conversations like this. “What about the Bombshell Division’s big title, the Bombshell Title?”

“Getting a bit ahead of yourself, aren’t ya?” I asked, and Jake shrugged his shoulders. “I want to get my first reign out of the way first and I don’t even know if I’m good enough to compete with the girls at the top of the division! Most of the them have been wrestling since I was a kid!”

“Well, I’ve got to start somewhere and getting your first title reign is certainly a step in the right direction.” Jake commented before getting his phone out. “Before I forget, you still want to attend the Bloodstock Festival in England next month? The line-up’s looking really good.”

“I think that’s on the same week as SCW’s next Supercard, not to mention my first, I’m not missing that for a festival.” I responded after he showed me the poster, what I didn’t realize off course was that it would be a yearly staple from 2013 onwards. “Next year though? If it doesn’t clash with a Supercard go ahead and book tickets for 2013.”

“Shouldn’t be a problem, I think the only reason they’re holding it in the middle of August is because of the London Olympics anyway.” Jake responded before putting away his phone. “Anyway, maybe we should head up to see how Katie’s doing?”

“Sounds like a plan, I was dying of boredom down here anyway.” I responded before we stood up and walked off.

*end flashback*

Yeah, turns out that Katie never even got my note even after the screaming contest ended largely because she assumed that I didn’t want to be disturbed.

Still, that conversation ended up being prophetic for my SCW career, I won more than a few titles but the one that always alluded me was the World Bombshell Championship and as much as I’d love to be competing for it at SCW’s last Supercard I’m just going to let Amy take the spotlight on this one and if she ends up being the last ever World Bombshell Champion then good on her.

That said, despite my lack of success with the World Bombshell Championship I owe my career to SCW, before SCW not many promotions on the national level would touch me due to my status as a recovering drug addict, now that SCW’s closing and Pride Pro didn’t work out? I’ve had several offers before I finally settled on Honor Wrestling, as much as I wanted a break from the SCW regulars I couldn’t stay away from them for long.

Plus, if I ever face Mercedes there it’s very likely that I’ll break her streak so that’s a bonus in my book!

“Really takes you back, huh?” Jake commented breaking my train of thought, the arena was empty, but they let me use it for the promo and we were sitting in the stands. “Just think, six years ago you weren’t even sure if this wrestling thing would work out for you and now look at you!”

“What can I say? After I tried so hard to break my drug addiction after my overdose I wasn’t going to half-ass anything.” I responded with a grin as I looked back at the baseball field which, once upon a time, was the site of my debut match. “I don’t know what will happen once SCW closes but one thing’s for sure, I’m going to miss the old faces, Rocky, Belinda, Jason, the lot.”

“I’ll say one thing.” Shane commented with a chuckle as he leaned back. “I remember watching your SCW debut on TV and thinking that “the metal chick in this match is hot”!” Shane added, and I couldn’t help but laugh at that. “If you had told me that I would end up marrying that same metal chick I would’ve called you crazy!”

“Well if anyone invents a time machine I’ll be sure to go back in time and tell 2012 you exactly that.” I said with a grin and Shane chuckled, I took a deep breath before standing up and turning to the boys. “I’m off to do my last ever trash talk for SCW, meet you guys in the parking lot?”

“Sure.” Jake nodded before they stood up and stretched their legs. “Once we’re done here we’ll grab a bite to eat and head back to the hotel?”

“Sounds good, never been to Malibu so I don’t know any good restaurants around here.” Shane responded with a shrug as they started walking down the steps. “Should be some good ones, as long as we don’t run into Leslie from Season 5 of MasterChef I’m not complaining.” Shane added and whatever the rest of their conversation was I wasn’t playing attention instead I was lost in my own world thinking about my debut match against Alexis Morrison and Ms. Evangelista and how far I’ve come since then.

Slowly I stood up and walked down the steps until I was right at the gate, I leaned on it for a good few seconds before turning to the camera ready to conduct my last ever SCW promo.

“How many wrestlers can say that they owe their career to a wrestling company? Not many, especially now given how well traveled some of these wrestlers are but I guess I’m in a minority, did I wrestle in promotions before I joined SCW? Sure, by that point I had been wrestling for about four or five years but SCW was my big break and as corny as it sounds, I owe everything to SCW, without it I don’t know where I’d be but this is where I’ve built my career and this Sunday I get set to bid farewell to a company that’s treated me well over the past five years as I wrestle on the final SCW show against Alice Knight, Kira Phoenix, Mercedes Vargas and Raynin in a Reverse Steel Cage Battle Royal to determine Ms. SCW.”

And I’m starting with Kira.

“Kira, I don’t know what the bosses see in you, but you are the last Bombshell to sign a contract with SCW, so I guess they felt the need to thank you for that fact but against me in a match? It’s no contest! We already proved that at Climax Control number 200 where you were one of the first people eliminated and whilst this convoluted match works a bit differently than our last match I think it’s safe to say the result will be the same!”

Next up is Alice.

“And as for the last ever Queen for a Day, what’s their left to say at this point? Not much considering how quiet you’ve been since this match was announced two weeks ago, maybe you’re having a meltdown that basically boils down to “oh shit, I must return Christian’s credit card at the end of the week” but whatever the reason is, I don’t care because to me? Since is golden because it means that you don’t care about this match whilst I do!”

Next up is Raynin!

“And Raynin, you surprise me because I thought you’d be one of the more vocal participants in this match, still you were there when I made my first appearance during that Bombshell Party and it’s only fair that you’re also there for my last ever SCW match even if we do find ourselves fighting each other in this match but at the end of the day there can only be one winner and you’re looking at her Raynin! This Sunday I’ll show and Mercedes just how much youth triumphs over experience!”

And speaking of Mercedes, she’s last on the chopping block!

“Mercedes, no matter what we can’t escape each other, I’ve lost count of the number of matches I’ve had with you in SCW and now that Pride Pro didn’t work out as planned I’ve followed you to Honor Wrestling and I’m sure that as soon as we get a one on one match in Honor Wrestling your undefeated streak will come crashing down almost as hard and fast as you’ll come crashing down off the cage wall but in the meantime our last meeting with SCW will end the same way as our other meetings in SCW, with me winning!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I’m not in Las Vegas right now, I’m not even in Nevada! Instead I’m here in Malibu, California at the same arena I made my SCW debut in, why? Because it felt like an appropriate location for my last ever SCW promo! Alice, Kira, Raynin, Mercedes, you ladies are serving as my last ever SCW opponents and I don’t know what the future will hold for me once SCW closes but I do know one thing, I may have lost my debut but I’m not losing my final SCW match! This is the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off from SCW for the last time, SCW, all I can say is thanks for turning me from a raw rookie to a superstar Bombshell who’s in demand and thanks for the memories!”

I took another deep breath before leabing the arena as the scene fades.

Offline CombTheAshes

• View Profile
    • Kira Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 10:47:05 PM »

\'user

Time: Witching hour
Live feed:

Fog rolls down the Appalachian Mountain, looking like long fingers reaching for hell. The mist swirls and conceals the valleys below from sight. A Fury Network drone cam flies under the shield of invisibility. Past trees and dew covered grasses and weeds it floats towards an open field. More cameras are placed all around the area, feeds coming in all directions.

An old oak tree hinders the drone for a moment from its course. It finally manages to get through its tangled branches and escape. As it returns to its prior mission, the lens focuses on a narrow footpath that animals used.

The cameras pick up on movement below and floats quietly down towards the earth to get a better view.

Kira comes into focus dancing along an old dusty pathway. She playfully skips with a long twisted stick in one hand dragging on the loose stones..”tickity, tack, tick,clack” the sound echos. The other hand runs across an old iron fence along the path.

The moon above is full and casts eerie shadows across the withered landscape. Wind stirs up around Kira’s black gown making the leaves dance along with her long hair fluttering listlessly in the breeze. She stops and the drones linger in closer to what made her still.
A rusted gate stands in her way. Phoenix takes her free hand and reaches into her bosom. She pulls a skeleton key from her corset and places it into the slot. The key turns with a grinding ~click~. Her fingers then push the vine covered entrance the old iron groaning in protest, popping rust apart as it gives.

Carefully with stick still in hand she gracefully glides further along the lane. The drones never far from her they follow a little distance. The cameras try to focus but the shadows are making it a challenge. Kira strolls along singing a little tune to herself. She halts momentarily, the darkness swallowing her.

Vividly a blue flame lights up the black night. Kira lit an old oil lamp, to see a generator at the entrance

The drones keep floating in the vast darkness little blades whirling. A low hum comes across the microphones then suddenly many different bulbs strung along the fence all come to life. Flickering and some popping from the surge of power. The lenses adjust to show as the lights speed along the trail to show the most spectacular display of colors to ever be seen.

\'user

A carousel beautifully carved roars to life and awaits long overdue riders to come aboard. It sits in the middle of an old forgotten graveyard. Four new headstones stand, adorned with a light bulb hanging above each name. Jessie Salco, Alice Knight, Raynin, and Mercedes Vargas Expired 2018.

Kira gathers her dress and quickens her pace as the gears slowly start turning the platform. The organ begins to play its tune, the bellows sucking in air to play the merry notes. Laughing she hops on and giddily swings around the poles holding the sea of carved animals into place.

The smallest drone floats inside the ride focusing on Kira as she weaves in and out of the beasts some frozen in their stances. She turns to face the camera as she mounts a black stallion neck bent elegantly as it paws it hooves into the air. Her silk layered skirt cascades down his side as she sits sidesaddle.

“Hello SCW!” Kira announces. “I wanted to show you my personal project here at home! Isn't it a marvel to behold!” She holds on with one hand around the decorative brass pole the other still holding the stick. A deep sigh escapes her lips and she continues. “This is a gift from my dear Tommy, but he has business to attend. Just like myself with you four.”

She grasps the stick suddenly like a riding crop and shakes it at the drone. “You all underestimate me….that's a very bad thing to do..”
Violently Phoenix takes the stick and starts whipping the horse on its flank yelling with each blow. “YOU! ALL !WILL !PAY! FOR! THAT!”
As quickly as it happened, her hand still raised she stops. Leaning down her hand starts stroking the neck of the majestic creature “Shhhh shhhh shhhhh it's okay now...shhhhh..”

Kira pets the horse a few more times then hops down onto the spinning floor. She rises then slowly walks to the edge. The camera zooms in on her face as she starts to speak in a low tone. Reaching downward her hand drags the stick, cutting a groove into the ground as the carousel rotates around smoothly. Her voice chants into the damp cool air as her body slides down a flower carved pillar to sit.
She stares down at the stick slicing the earth deeper and deeper each rotation of the ride. “I am not some joke, nor a scab at a union meeting.To be taken lightly is foolish and ill advised on all your parts, and yet... you mock me? Oh me, oh my,...you will all regret that.”

Kira then turns towards the drone as she rises back to her feet. She reaches her free hand towards the camera, beckoning it to fly closer. It glides over to her extended hand then lands softly in her palm. She lifts the machine eye level then speaks in her normal tone.

“Every single one of you I lure into my lair, the more bodies to use as a stairway to the title. I don't care who or what you believe you're entitled to… you will succumb to my WRATH!!!”

She snaps the stick in one hand, the splintering wood yields with a sickening crunch.

“Sound’s like that bitches skull under my heel in that bar the other night.” Kira giggles at the memory, than just a quickly her expression changes to hatred. “What makes any of you think your not next to get your domes cracked a little?” She scoffs.

Kira dances around and around twirling in the mirrors that decorate the heart of the majestic carousel. Her attention focuses on her reflection and she walks towards it. Over the years of abandon it had been broken, but all the pieces remained intact in the ornate carved frame. Carefully her fingers trace each crack and fracture that had scarred it so.
The camera focuses in on the mirror. She runs her hand through her long tresses, playfully twirling the blue ends in her fingers.

“I am the last of the Mountain Witches, the very end of a proud coven.” She speaks to her twin swaying side to side her gaze inquisitively locked upon the image.

She nods her head removing her hand from the glass and walks back towards the edge of the rotating platform. The haunting melody of ~fleur de lis~  the organs play  as the lights keep in unison with the song. “It's my time…”Phoenix reaches into her pocket to reveal a small bottle. An amber colored liquid with what seems to be herbs of some kind swirling inside. “My time...”she repeats kindly smiling into the moonlight.

“Oh Great Horned God and Blessed Mother Crone! Hear my battle cry! Bring your servant her desires!” Kira stares into the star lit sky.
She takes the bottle and pops the cork then bites her own finger drawing blood.
The blood beads up and she holds it over the mouth of the open liquid. It flows enough for three ruby red drops to enter and mix in the potion.

Phoenix holds the injured finger over the opening and gives it a quick flip and brings it to her lips, blessing the bottle with a kiss. She leans over the edge and turns the vessel pouring its contents in the groove the stick carved moments before. The ground soaks it into the circle that has been cast.

“Over or under,
I must get past.
Over or under,
This will not last.

Surpass, overcome
Change, defy
Challenge, conquer
Win, succeed

Over or under
I must get past
Over or under,
This will not last

“This losing streak will end, then our reign will begin...so mote it be!” Kira jumps from the carousel landing gracefully then turning around to face the drone, which is having a time getting its bearings for a second. It draws near her floating a little above. She looks up at it as she pulls a matchbox from her skirt pocket.

“All it takes is one tiny spark to really get a party started,” she teases into the camera above. “One little flash and….Boom! Instant box office smash!” Striking the box the match blooms to life in her fingertips. “I'm the one who will help light the right kind of fire to this show.”

She steps the etched line encircling the carousel, then crouches down with the flame in hand. Carefully she ignites the circle. The fire runs swiftly in the small trench lighting up the base in flickering light. She stands once again and holds her fists tightly balled.

Kira watches the fire burn sealing in her spell. She speaks again into the air paying the drone no mind.,font color=lightblue> “You all have stepped in my way and on my toes far too many times.  some never learn until it's rubbed into their noses, just like when a dog pisses on the rug. You must learn a lesson in the school of hard knocks before it finally gels in that thick gourd.”

“We use to be a nice people that's  till humanity stripped even that away from us all for the better good. You know what I say to that...FUCK YOU..and everyone like you. Fake society and the hierarchy of overachievers are a reality that didn't need to exist..yet here it is in all its ugly facade...just like all souls.”

“They will be mine in one form or another regardless of what I must do to make you all scream for mercy, by the way...i have none.”

The drone flies above showing Kira’s artwork.
A blue pentagram with a phoenix surrounding it, burns in the night as the camera fades out. It's giant wings spread all through the tombstones as the last light fades burned into the darkness.

\'user

content://media/external/file/34786

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:25:35 PM »
 Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 7 al 13 de enero 2 0 1 8

When it comes to making history and moments, I have been there, done that. I was told I was never getting back my credibility after the Mean Girls split two years ago; I went on to being a three-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion. Was told the same thing this year; won my second World Bombshell Championship and became the only two-time Triple Crown winner. I was told I was going through a midlife crisis four years ago; the few people who said that have long since left SCW while I've been here for the past six years. I was told that I was a washed up has-been and a waste of space. I've outlasted every Bombshell who came through the door of this company the same year I joined the roster. Became the most decorated wrestler - not just Bombshell - in company history. Won the second-most matches in the division. Never missed a pay-per-view. Ever. And regardless of what happens in the World Bombshell Championship match between Mikah and Amy Marshall, no matter who walks away from Full Circle the final champion, I will still be the first-ever nine-time champion in history and still own the record for the longest singles unbeaten streak throughout SCW's entire tenure, a feat which has gone unchallenged for more than three years.

You want to know if I'm ready for the first show of 2018 and the final show in SCW history? The better question is when am I not? I am unquestionably the most battle-tested Bombshell in this match for a reason as I'm one of only three wrestlers in the entire company that has wrestled over 100 matches. That's more than three of my four opponents have had in their SCW careers combined. So, if I'm going to do this dance again against the same opponents I faced less than three weeks ago and a wildcard thrown in one-eyed Raynin, I have no problem doing that.

Same venue. Nearly the same opponents. Same match concept, but a new year.  And with that, a lot of unknowns. I have never lost at the first pay-per-view match of a new year since joining the roster, but I kind of get the feeling that my luck has finally run out.

I'm a little surprised Kira hasn't won a match yet but do you think she isn't going to try her damnedest to become the first Miss SCW? That Raynin isn't going to fly The Fallen flag and get that win? That Alice will do what is willing and able to steal that prize herself or even Jessie? Maybe it's me, but I'm not going to work myself up like a mad person just to win a battle royal. Like I said before, been there, done that.

It's a rat race I'm not getting myself worked up over as I have nothing to prove to anyone. So let my opponents get into a shouting match and make their vows on winning, stroke their egos some more. Me? I'll be over here in my corner mildly paying interest as they fight over some honor that in the end will mean very little in comparison to my legacy.

~ ~ ~

Saving the Best for Last
L O S  A N G E L E S  â™¦ C A L I F O R N I A

[REC•] 

"So, this is it. The end of the road. The last goodbye. The final curtain..."

The camera tilts upward than zooms out slightly, revealing Mercedes Vargas standing outside of her Los Angeles residence decked out in a garnet gown that boasted a shiny skirt and a velvet top with a criss-cross halter. Looking straight into the camera, the Argentine seems apologetic for even deciding to go through with this.

"I know what this looks like. It's sixty-two degrees, there's probably a million better things to do than standing here to talking to you, but this is important.

"Everything has a way of coming full circle. Sometimes life brings you full circle to a place you've been before just to show you how much you've grown. Thinking I've done a lot of that since I joined Sin City Wrestling. I found ways to improve and innovate as part of the women's division. To think it's come down to the last show ever? It won't be easy leaving the place I've called home for most of my career."

[Mercedes takes in a deep breath while absently brushing away a few strands of her hair from her eyes.]

"I won't lie, 2017 was a rollercoaster. Could I have done a lot better to avoid that? Sure. Is SCW a tough place to compete in? Definitely. A few shows back, you might have seen me reel off quite a lot of names that read like a telephone book of those who has come and gone through the doors since I arrived. I was this close to being part of the roster on the SCW website called 'former talent'.

SCW would continue if I decided to leave tomorrow. Mark and Christian owe me nothing. If anything, I owe them, I owe SCW, a great deal of gratitude for not only taking a chance on me put also for putting up with me for so long. Again, longevity here is rare, especially for Bombshells.

"It's a new year, but last year I was staring at mirrors and standing at crossroads wondering if my breakthrough was coming.

"Lost my first match of 2017, which hadn't happened to me in each of the past four years before that...lost in my 100th match in SCW, a night which should have been celebrated only ending up losing to Amy Marshall of all people who has never beaten me in a decisive one-on-one match ever...the Mean Girls reunion turning into a train wreck after doing so well early on...Summer XXXtreme, one of only two major supercards that I have never won at... Celeste North leaving SCW...Veronica Taylor on hiatus and maybe following her out the door...You get the idea. I was in a rut, but you know what they say: you don't know how strong you are until that's all you have left. Tough times don't last, tough people do. If I wasn't, pretty sure my name and "all the best in future endeavors" would be the next headline in SCW and social media."

Mercedes continues.

"Even while taking a red pen and rewriting the record books and having one of the longest tenures of any active SCW superstar, all of those superlatives won't matter this Sunday.

"People thinking this reverse battle royal is going to be a cakewalk are fooling themselves, or trying to intimidate the competition. I'm not falling for either. Everyone by now knows not to take anything Jessie says at face value. No one should believe a single word she says anymore. I've long since known she's beyond help especially with this obsession that she's beaten me at every turn. But, hey, if it makes her feel better, more power to her. And just because it sounds so ridiculous, you know? I don’t have to feel like I have to speak up about it. It is what it is, and it’s a fun thing for her fans to generate interest in the match. I take absolutely zero offense in her saying it.

"If Jessie can get past Raynin and, well, me, she has the potential to make a deep run. But the pressure will be on her to perform because let's face it, Jessie isn’t going to scare anyone. The fun is just beginning.

"As good as Kiara claims she is, I hope her wrestling is better than the parlor tricks because I know she can do better than what I've seen lately. What version of the new Queen for a Day will show up Sunday? Go ask Alice. Matter of fact, I'd like to ask her a lot of questions actually: How is she coping after losing her RV? Did she max out Christian's credit card in all the time she held on to it? If SCW kept going would she be a future champion? What's it like being the second, and unfortunately the last, Queen for a Day? What is the meaning of life?"

Mercedes pauses.

"And while the sheer sight of Raynin is enough to scare people, while she's that intimidating, while it's not easy to stay composed while she's staring across at you in the ring, I'm one of the few who won't wither under pressure. She knows better than to overlook or underestimate me. At least, I think she does. If not, I'll be more than happy to remind her and everyone in this match why that isn't such a good idea."

Mercedes's voice is determined. Every word is crystal clear, uttered with complete focus and absolute resolve.

"Sorry, ladies, but the title of Miss SCW has already been claimed. The thing is, I don't need to compete in a match to tell me what I already am. I certainly don't need a sash....."

Mercedes promptly rips off the sash which was designed with "Miss SCW" across it, and throws it aside.

"And I don't need a crown to know that I'm queen. I don't see nobody else."

Mercedes takes off the tiara off her head, styled in a bun then removes the pin that held her hair in place and shakes it out, allowing it to fall down freely.

"Forget keeping up appearances, I'll leave that up to the World Bombshell Champion. Me? I'm as real as they come.

"To my opponents this Sunday at Full Circle, there's nothing that won't stop me from making it to Sin City and leaving the last show with my head held high, win or lose.

"What happens in Vegas won't be staying there. This Sunday, all bets are off, the stakes are high, the odds are low, rules will be broken, wrongs will be righted. But most of all?"

Mercedes paused for dramatic effect.

"Que la suerte está siempre en su favor."
"May the odds be ever in your favor."

***Fade***

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)