Author Topic: Mixed Emotions  (Read 360 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Mixed Emotions
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:25:01 PM »
 "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU PRISSY LITTLE BITCH?!"

Misty's voice is heard throughout most of the backstage area of the E Center in Laughlin Nevada.  It is shortly after Misty and Thatcher's victorious Blast From The Past match over Nick Jones and Vixen, and the events that unfolded at the end have caused the two-time former Bombshell Champion's rampage backstage now.  Her mood had gone from a saddened painful state, to downright rage after the heartless prank had been pulled.  The thought of someone using the loss of her unborn child against her was just sick, and Misty would expect that from just about anyone...anyone except Odette!  

Sure, the two had been feuding for months now.  Yes, Misty was guilty of more than her fair share of mind games against SCW's only Australian Bombshell.  It was no lie she was playing those mind games in an attempt to get Odette to embrace the darkness that Misty knew was buried deep within Odette, just begging to be released, but for Odette to go this far...to use this painful loss against Misty was a big mistake.  And it would be her last.

No-Contact clause be damned.  Misty would be getting her hands on Odette Ryder, even if it was the last thing she ever did in Sin City Wrestling.  She wanted to wrap her hands around Odette's throat.  She wanted to do what she had done to her own sister just a few days before, and choke Odette, making the Aussie gasp and beg for a breath that would never come.  Misty wants to choke the life out of Odette Ryder.  She wants Odette to see the blazing look in her eyes...in her soul...as she took Odette's soul to the depths of hell for the decision she made this evening.  And Misty will be doing so with a huge grin on her face the entire time.

"Oh Miiiissss Ryyyyyyder!  Come out!  Come out where ever you are!  You scared little bitch!"

Misty looks around every corner and behind every door in her search for Odette.  She comes up empty-handed every time, but she is on a mission and she won't stop until she finds her.  She kicks a steel chair that is sitting outside a door, and grabs a backstage worker by the collar of his shirt, pinning him against the wall.  The poor man looks terrified, as she puts her face in his.

Misty: Where the hell is Odette Ryder?!  Tell me where she is!!

The man shakes his head in terror.

Worker: I...I d-d-don't know!  I haven't s-seen her!

Misty: Don't lie to me!  You know where she is!  Don't try and save her, because nothing..NOTHING will save her from the beating she has coming!  I know you've seen her, because she likes to toss her pretty little face in everyone's business!  Tell...me...where...she...is!

Misty starts shaking the man as she demands answers he obviously doesn't know.  He pleads with her to stop as he repeatedly tells her he has no idea where Odette is, but Misty is too enraged to even hear his begging and pleading.  After a minute or so she releases her hold on the man, and he falls to the ground, shaking.  Misty continues on down the hall, looking for Odette.  She continues opening every door in her search, yelling at each person who is in the rooms.  As her search keeps failing her, she only grows more frustrated and she reaches the exit leading to the parking lot.  She pulls at her long black hair, letting out a loud battle cry, and she kicks the door, surprisingly leaving a nice dent in it.

She begins pacing back and forth, tugging and pulling at her hair as the frustration builds.  Just then, her disciples catch up to her.  They stay a safe distance away for now as they have never seen their Queen this angry before.

Ruby: My Queen, please try and relax.  I know you want to find Miss Ryder, but--

Misty: Relax?  RELAX?!  I think I'm beyond the point of relaxing, Ruby!  That angelic little nitwit is going to experience pain like she has never experienced before after that shit she pulled out there!  Using my son; my precious baby boy who never even got the chance to join this world as a pawn in this feud!  It was a mistake that she is going to regret EVER making!

Misty's pale complexion has now turned a light shade of red as the anger consumes her.  Ruby slowly takes a few steps towards her, but an unexpected voice comes from behind the disciples, causing them all to turn and look at the man...the boss...now standing before them.  Christian Underwood is looking directly at Misty, an unpleasant look on his face as he sees the mood she is in.  He places a hand on Sebastian's chest, pushing the sandy blonde-haired disciple aside, and approaches Misty.  Misty pays him no mind as she paces back and forth in front of the door, mumbling inaudibly as she does so.

Christian: Just WHAT do you think you are doing?!  

Misty: What does it look like I'm doing?!  I'm looking for that goody two-shoes little brat!  I'm going to make her pay for what she did out there!

Christian shakes his head, glancing and pointing towards the door that Misty kicked, and the dent she caused.

Christian: I was referring to the damage you caused to that door, but thank you for ratting yourself out on your little plan.

Misty: Who gives a damn about the fucking door?!  It was collateral damage as I was imagining Odette's face in its place!  

Christian: Who gives a damn?  I'll tell you who.  The person paying for the repairs to that door.  The man who you are currently screaming at.  The man who also happens to be YOUR boss.  

Misty childishly rolls her eyes, showing she doesn't really care about the damage she caused, nor the repercussions that will happen as a result.

Christian: Okay.  Since you don't seem to care much about your actions, as soon as I get the bill for the repairs to this door, the cost will be deducted from your pay.  How does that sound?

Misty: Let me spell it out to you, Mr. Underwood.  I...don't...care!

Christian: I would watch how you speak to me, Misty.  You are walking on thin ice as it is, so do not push me further.  I am not the only one who has more than enough of your crap around here.

Misty lets out an unimpressed laugh that clearly says she could care less.  She takes one intimidating step towards her boss.

Misty: Is that supposed to scare me, boss?  What are you going to do?  Suspend me?  Book me in some lame match like you threaten the men with all the time?  I don't give a shit what you do anymore.  I will find Odette Ryder and I will make her suffer for what that little stunt she pulled!

Christian now takes a step towards Misty, getting within just inches from her, showing "The Queen of The Damned" that her attempt to intimidate him was unsuccessful.

Christian: I will admit, both are tempting thoughts, however to prove to you that I am through with your crap, and I am not joking, if you test my patience further, I'll have no choice but to fire you on the spot.  How does that sound to you?

Misty's face twitches as she fights to keep her temper under control.  Ruby and the brothers watch on silently, but they looks on their faces show they are just as shocked and appalled at Christian's announcement as Misty is.

Misty: You want to fire me, boss?  Go ahead and fucking do it!  But it won't stop me from ripping Odette apart limb from limb!

Christian: Oh, yes it will.  I find it rather amusing that you are so convinced that Odette Ryder was behind that scene earlier.

Misty: Of course she was behind it!  She is the only--

Christian begins shaking his head, interrupting the furious Bombshell standing in front of him.  Misty folds her arms across her chest, looking at him with a now confused, yet still equally furious, expression on her face.

Misty: Why are you shaking your head?  She was behind it!

Christian: Sorry to disappoint you, Misty, but I don't think she was.  Though she would be the first suspect given her current feelings toward you.  Let me remind you, however, that Odette was also the victim of one of the many attacks pulled tonight.  

Misty: Oh please!  She wasn't attacked at all!  Jordan Williams was!

Christian: That may be true, but the attack was against Odette either way.  I have it on good authority that Odette is terrified of clowns, and wouldn't you know, Jordan was attacked and painted up to look like a clown?  Now, I'd say that was an attack against Odette just as much as it was against Jordan.  Wouldn't you agree?

Misty laughs and shakes her head.  She doesn't say a word for a while as she claps her hands, giving her boss a slow round of applause.

Misty: Great speech, boss.  Excellent words used to defend the precious light of SCW, but you can't be dumb enough to believe a word you just said.  Odette may be deathly afraid of clowns, but I would not put it past her to have done that herself!  Pardon the pun, but she would paint herself the victim in all of this if it meant keeping her reputation as the perfect little princess untarnished.  

Christian: If you want to believe that, I can not stop you, but I can stop you from attacking Odette when you have no proof what-so-ever that she was behind the pranks this evening.  

Misty: Nothing is going to stop me, boss.  NOTHING!

Christian shrugs his shoulders in disappointment.

Christian: Pity.  And to think I was just going to give you the good news.  I guess you and Thatcher will just have to forfeit your match next week.  Poor Thatcher is going to be very disappointed.

Misty: I don't give a shit about this damn tournament, and I sure as hell don't give a shit about Thatcher being disappointed!  I want Odette Ryder to pay--

Christian: And I have no doubt that she would have paid a fair price for the crime you are accusing her of...next week.

Misty opens her mouth to interrupt Christian, but stops herself quickly.

Misty: Excuse me?

Christian: Oh, it doesn't matter does it?  After all, you are so hell bent on getting your revenge on Odette now.  As much as I'd like to stop you, I don't really think I should anymore.  I'd be making a lot of people quite satisfied by firing you should you attack Odette.

Misty: Would you just get to your point!

Christian: I really don't see the point anymore.  You apparently don't want to settle the score in the ring, so go ahead.  If you really want to attack Odette and lose your job, don't let me stop you.

Misty: Wait a damn minute!  Do you mean to tell me that--

Christian begins nodding his head, answering Misty's question.

Christian: That your's and Thatcher's next opponents in the tournament just happens to be none other than the team of Jordan Williams and Odette Ryder?  I just drew that matches a little while ago.  It's very disappointing that you'd be so selfish as to deny Thatcher such a spectacular match next week.

Misty holds her hand up, telling Christian to hold on a moment.  Her mood suddenly takes a 180 degree turn, as a sadistic grin grows on her face.

Misty: That won't be necessary, Mr. Underwood.  I'd hate to disappoint Mr. Rex, after all.  The match will go on as scheduled, and you have my word that I will not touch so much as a hair on Odette's pretty little head before the bell rings.

Christian: No, no, no.  You clearly have your mind made up--

Misty: I've changed my mind, alright!  You should know me well enough by now to know that I don't want to lose my damn job, especially not over someone like Odette Ryder!  The match will happen, and I'll take my revenge out in the ring.  You have my word.

Christian laughs.

Christian: As if anyone can trust you when you say that?  If that is what you want, then so be it, but that No Contact clause remains in place until that bell rings.

Misty: Of course.  I understand, Mr. Underwood.  I'll be a model Bombshell this next week.

Christian: Ha!  I don't think you could ever be a model Bombshell.  Now, as long as you are done damaging this building, I have work to do.  

Misty: Absolutely.  We were just getting ready to leave anyway, right guys?

Christian turns to glance at Misty's disciples, all of whom have surprised looks on their faces, but they are nodding in agreement with Misty.  Dante is the one to break the silence.

Dante: Yes, we were.  I was just on my way to go pull the van around.

Dante steps away from the group as he walks past Misty and Christian, and walks out the dented door to go get their van.  Christian has a look on his face that says he doesn't believe them, but he does not push the matter further.

Christian: Right.  Well, I will see you in Carson City next week.

Misty: Wouldn't miss it for the world, boss.  Have a pleasant evening.

Misty attempts to sound pleasant herself as she says this to Christian, but he just shrugs it off as he walks away.  Ruby, Damien, Sebastian and Zane all walk up to Misty, all looking ready to voice their opinions on this latest turn of events.  Misty holds her hand up, silencing them before any of them can get a word out.

Misty: Everything is just fine, guys.  Things couldn't have worked out more perfectly than if I had planned them myself.  Thatcher and I will advance to the finals of this tournament, and I get to further destroy Odette Ryder in the process.  It is a win win situation.

Ruby: If that is what you think, my Queen.

Misty: Oh, it is, Ruby.  It is.  This tournament is no longer a distraction from this war with Odette.  It has now brought us into another battle.  A battle that Odette will not walk away with the victory in this time.  I hope Mr. Williams doesn't expect to advance to the finals, because I can not allow that to happen.

Zane heads over and opens the door, allowing his queen to be the first to walk out to the parking lot.  Ruby, Damien and Sebastian follow suit and Dante has just arrived by the door, waiting for them in the van.  The group gets into the van, and moments later the van speeds off out of the parking lot and away from the building and the scene fades out.

After a long and mostly successful show in Laughlin, Nevada, Misty and her disciples have now returned to their home in Las Vegas.  They will only be here for a few days, of course, before they have to head to Carson City for the next show, where Misty's war with Odette Ryder once again comes to a head as Misty and Thatcher face Odette and Jordan in the semi-finals of the Blast From the Past tournament.  Misty is sleeping peacefully in her room, or so it seems.  After what happened last week, Misty has been a model patient, and obeyed Dr. Lord's orders by taking the medicine he had prescribed to her to help her sleep at night.  It had appeared to be working, as ever since then, she has been sleeping through the night, and she hasn't had so much as one sleepwalking incident like the last.  This all helps Ruby and the brothers sleep easier as well, lowering the tension and the concern over Misty's behavior.

Though she has appeared to be sleeping peacefully this evening, the events inside her mind are about to tell a different story, however.  And because the sleeping pills have kicked in, as her mind plays its tricks on her, she will be unable to wake herself from the deep sleep she finds herself in.  In her mind, she is watching herself sleeping on her bed.  She is watching with a content and relaxed smile, when a faint voice comes from somewhere inside the room.

Voice: Mommy...Mommy wake up.  I'm here, Mommy.

She opens her eyes, inside her mind of course.  She doesn't move an inch on the bed, however, as she wonders if she is only hearing things.  The voice comes again, though, proving she isn't hearing things.

Voice: Mommy, can't you hear me?  I'm here.  You want to see me, don't you?  You want to speak to me, right?  You need to wake up.

Misty clenches her eyes shut, trying to get the voice to leave her alone.  Why was this happening again?  She thought she was on the way to finally getting a good nights sleep, and now this comes out of nowhere.  She would just ignore the voice.  She had no other option.  It wasn't real.  Her son speaking to her was all a figment of her imagination.

Boy: Quit pretending like you don't hear me, Mommy.  I know you can.  I know the pain you are in, but I am here to help you.  I know how much you miss me.  Please sit up and look at me.  Please talk to me, Mommy.

Misty begins shaking her head, fighting the urge to acknowledge his voice.  She can't do this to herself.  She can't send herself into this downward spiral of emotions all this pain has caused, and if she gives in and listens his voice, that is exactly what would happen.

Boy: I know the thoughts that go through your mind every day, Mommy.  I know you blame yourself for my death.  You want to place the blame on Roxanne, and you do everything you can to do just that, but we both know who you put at fault.  You blame yourself.  You can't understand how you didn't know that I existed, and by the time you found out, it was too late.  I was already gone.  

Misty: Stop...Please stop!

Boy: I know you don't want me to.  I can sense the pain you are feeling just hearing my voice, but I also know the relief it brings you.  I am not here to cause you any more pain.  I am here to help you.  You have to let me help you.

Misty: You can't help me.  No one can help me!  I deserve everything I am going through.

She keeps her eyes closed, fighting to hold back the tears as they form in her eyes.  She feels a gentle breeze blow past her face, and the faint touch of a child's hand on her cheek.  It brings both relief and heartache.

Boy: Open your eyes, Mommy.  

Misty shakes her head, knowing what she will see if she opens her eyes.  She can't put herself through that, no matter how much she wants to.

Misty: Please...don't ask me to do that.  Don't do this to me.

Boy: You have to face me.  You know you do.  Now, open your eyes and look at me.  You can do it.  I know you can.

She can feel his faint touch once again as his hand runs over her forehead, and through her hair, and she can't fight in any longer.  She needs to see his face.  She needs to see the son she never had the chance to meet.  She needs to face the son whose life never even began because of her.  Misty finally gives in and slowly opens her eyes, looking directly in front of her.  While her room is considerably darkened, the angelic form of her son standing in front of her brings a soft glow to the room.  She looks at her son, the form of a young boy, and can't help but notice just how much he resembles Spike, and for good reason.  Why should he resemble her in the least bit, when he couldn't even live a moment of his life thanks to her...his own mother.

He offers his mother a warm smile, but she can't get herself to smile back.  She just stares at him, paralyzed by her own heartache and guilt.  He touches her again, and she closes her eyes briefly, wishing this wasn't a dream.

Boy: Why do you blame yourself, Mommy?  You didn't even know I existed.

Misty: Why?  Why didn't I know?  How could I not know you existed?  I am responsible for your death, because there is no one else to blame.  I haven't spoken to Roxanne since that dreaded night, but I am sure she is well aware of just what was lost in that match.  Even if I had managed to defeat her, I still lost because I lost you.  

Boy: Have you taken even a second to sit back and look at the bigger picture?  Have you even thought about the real reason why I died that night?  

Misty looks into his eyes, and it is almost as if she is looking in Spike's eyes.  She doesn't answer her son as she looks at him, now fighting the urge to even blink.  The longer she looks at him, the more she doesn't want this dream to end.

Boy: I was never supposed to be, Mommy.  I was not meant to meet this earth, or to meet you, Daddy, Timmy or Eden.  Death was my ultimate fate.

Misty: How...How can you even say that?  If you were never meant to be, what was the purpose of your life even beginning inside of me?  If you were never meant to be, you shouldn't have--

He places a finger over her mouth, silencing her before she has a chance to finish.  Her eyes begin to water even more, and it is almost impossible to hold them back further.  As one manages to escape, and roll down her cheek, her son wipes it away.

Boy: It was all part of the plan.  Can't you see?  

Misty: Plan?  What plan?!  How is losing you a part of any plan?!

Boy: Everything happens for a reason, Mommy.  You can try to make sense of it all you want, but you never will.  It will never make sense.  You can, however, learn to accept it.  

Misty shakes her head, letting an uncomfortable laugh escape.

Misty: I'll never accept it, son.  I'm not trying to get any of this to make sense.  I just want to know why this had to happen.  What plan was this all part of?

Boy: Life's plan...God's plan for you.

Misty: I'm not exactly the person you should be speaking to about God, son.

He smiles again, sending more waves of regret and heartache through Misty.  If only this weren't a dream...If only she could have really gotten a chance to see that smile.

Boy: Nothing you have done is unforgivable, Mommy.  So you left Daddy?  You walked out on Timmy and Eden and the rest of the family.  You didn't kill anyone.

Misty: I killed you.

He shakes his head, then places a hand over her heart, as if feeling the beating of her heart.

Boy: I know it wasn't intentional, Mommy.  I believe you when you say that if you could go back in time and change it, that you would.  That is proof right there that there is still hope for you.

Misty: What are you talking about?

Boy: To see the error of your ways, and to make amends. It might seem impossible, given everything that has happened, but where there is a will, there is a way.  You just have to believe.

Misty sits up in her bed, never taking her eyes off of the angelic form of her son.  He remains standing directly in front of her.

Misty: Why are you doing this?

Boy: To get you to follow the light, Mommy...

Misty's eyes grow wide as she thinks for a second, praying she didn't just hear those words coming from her son's mouth.

Misty: Excuse me?  What did you just say?

Boy: Follow the light.  You don't have to wage this war between good and evil, Mommy.  Follow the light, and all will be as it should be.

Misty begins shaking her head, now refusing to listen to him, but he keeps repeating those same words, as he slowly begins to back away from her.  His wings take their form behind him.

Boy: Follow the light.

Misty opens her eyes, watching as her son backs away from her.  She reaches out to him, but she doesn't stand up, hoping he'll stay with her.

Misty: No...Don't leave me.  Stay with me, son.

Boy: Follow the light.

Misty: No!  Stop saying that!  She made you say that, didn't she?  She got to you somehow!  

The boy spreads his wings proudly, looking at Misty with a loving smile on his face.  She looks at him, continuing to shake her head and plead with him to stay.

Boy: Follow the light, and all will be as it should be.  Follow the light.  End this war.  Make amends, Mommy.  You can be forgiven.  It isn't too late.

Misty: No, son.  I have to do this!  Darkness will prevail, my son.  There is no other option.

Boy: Follow the light, Mommy.  I know you can.

Misty watches as he begins to fade away.  The pain and anguish in her face only grows, as no matter what she does, he still leaves her.

Misty: I can't!  I won't let her win, son!  Darkness will prevail.  The darkness always prevails.  Odette Ryder will embrace it as I have, son.  The light will turn to dark!

Misty begins rocking back and forth as she sits on the edge of the bed, repeating over and over the same line.  Darkness will prevail.  Darkness will prevail.  She repeats it over and over in her mind, until the sleeping pill begins to wear off and she begins whispering it aloud.  She finally hears herself talking, and she slowly blinks her eyes, pulling herself out of the deep sleep.  She sits up in the bed, pulling her legs in close to her, and she buries her head in her knees, fighting the sobbing she feels coming on.  After a few deep breaths, she pulls herself together and gets out of bed, sliding into her slippers.  She walks over to her window, and pulls the curtain open allowing the sun to shine into her room.  She looks out to Spike's house in the distance, but quickly shakes her head and looks away, but when she looks down to the fence surrounding the building, a familiar face changes her mood completely.  She narrows her eyes and snarls as her father is trying to find a way through the fence, and ultimately, inside the building.

Misty won't give him that chance, however, as she storms out of her room and downstairs.  Outside, her father has found the way through the fence, and steps through it.  He looks at the building his daughter is living in, shaking his head disappointedly, and starts heading towards the front door.  He is soon stopped as his furious daughter approaches him, not looking as happy to see him as he is to see her.

Misty: What the hell are you doing here?

Misty's father looks her over, glad to see appears to be doing well, considering the physical state she had been left in following her match with Roxanne last summer.

Andrew: It's great to see you, too, Misty.  Thank you so much for calling me, or even your mother, to let us know you were okay.  After all, we only spent nearly three months trying to find you.

Misty: What do you want, Andrew?

Misty's father takes a few steps towards her, but she holds her hand up signaling he should walk no further.  He stops and holds his hands up, defeated, and remains where he is.

Andrew: You're my daughter.  Do I really need a reason to see you?

Misty: Apparently you do.  You never gave a shit when I was growing up, did you?  I've been back for four months now.  You can't tell me that you and Colleen had no idea.

He shakes his head disappointedly again, and folds his arms across his chest.  He glances up towards a window on the second floor, noticing Ruby watching on with a scowl.  He rolls his eyes at the woman and turns his attention back to his daughter.

Andrew: Of course we knew.  Your mother wanted to jump on the first plane out here as soon as she found out, but I told her not to.  

Misty: Aww, how sweet.  Are Mommy and Daddy getting back together?

Misty laughs at her own sarcasm.  Her father looks at her, and takes in a deep breath.

Andrew: Why are you doing this, Misty?

Misty: Doing what?

Andrew: Acting as though you don't care about anyone or anything but yourself.  You might have everybody else fooled, but I know it's all a front.  You're putting on this ridiculous Queen of the Damned bullshit.  Do you really enjoy being hated as much as you are?

Misty taps her chin for a second, thinking about her answer.  She nods with a satisfied smile, but it only further disappoints her father.

Misty: I don't give a shit who likes me or who hates me, Andrew.  I'm not here to make friends.  I'm not here to be the person you all want me to be.  I'm being the person I was meant to be.  If you don't like it, I don't care.

Andrew: And just who were you meant to be, Misty?  How can you stand there and justify your horrible actions this past year by using that excuse?

Misty: Because it's the truth.  You all want me to be this perfect person that I'm just not meant to be!  I'm being who I want to be and doing whatever I want to do with my life, regardless of what any of you think.  Do me a favor, and quit acting like you suddenly give a damn, because I'm a hell of a lot older and wiser to know the truth.

Andrew begins walking closer to Misty, clearly making her uncomfortable, but he doesn't care.  He ignores her signals to step back, until he is just inches away from her, looking at her with concern.

Andrew: What have these people done to you, Misty?  Those men...that woman...They've changed you completely!

Misty throws her head back and starts laughing.  She places her hand on her father's chest and takes a few steps forward, pushing him away.  She looks him in his worried eyes, giving him a cold evil stare.

Misty: They have done nothing to me!  They helped me!  You people are the real problem.  You're all trying to get me to be something that I'm not nor will I ever be, and I know damn well you're going to do the same thing to my daughter.  Well I have news for you, Andrew...I'm not going to let that happen.  I'm going to find a way to save my daughter from the likes of you people.  I'm going to find a way to keep her away from people like Odette Ryder and her follow the light bullshit!  Look into my eyes, Daddy dearest, and tell me that I am joking.  Tell me that there is one ounce of good in my soul, because I'm telling you, there's not. And Eden...Well my blood runs through her veins and she will follow in my footsteps!

Misty shoves her father away from her, sending him stumbling back and nearly to the ground.  He is able to stay on his feet, and he just stares at his daughter, visibly hurt and shaken by her behavior.  He brushes himself off and regains his composure as Ruby and Zane appear behind Misty, ready to intervene on their queen's behalf.  Misty's father sees them and takes a few steps back, admitting defeat.

Andrew: I'm not giving up hope, Misty.  You're my daughter and I want what is best for you, regardless if you are an adult or not.  I hope for your sake you see the light and realize the--

Misty: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!  DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK THOSE WORDS TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!

Misty looks as though she could attack him, even though he is her father.  Zane steps in front of Misty, ready to throw her father off the property, but there is no need for that as Misty's father backs away quickly.  He quickly makes his retreat, not saying so much as another word to Misty.  He heads back to his own vehicle and speeds away from the building.  Ruby and Zane approach Misty to check on her.

Ruby: Are you alright, my Queen?  The nerve of that--

Misty: I'm fine, Ruby!  

Ruby is nearly caught off guard as Misty interrupts her, but she makes no argument.

Zane: The brothers and I will make sure that man doesn't step foot on this property again, my Queen.  

Misty: I don't care, Zane!

Ruby and Zane look at each other curiously.  Misty shoves her way past them, storming back inside where she bounds upstairs and to her room, where she slams the door shut and locks herself inside, needing time to herself to clear her mind.  Damien, Dante and Sebastian all look towards Ruby and Zane as they appear upstairs as well, but neither of them has a good explanation for what happened.  They all leave Misty alone for a while, and go about their own business as the scene fades away.

From The Mind of Your Queen
Journal Entry #3

I am giving you all fair warning right now that this entry will not be al sunshine and daisies.  Not that they have been so far, but some things have been happening as of late that I've honestly been letting build up inside of me, and not been really speaking about because I didn't think it needed to be discussed much.  Well, things are about to change, and to be perfectly honest, I don't give a damn how people react to this, or what they will make of it.

I'm not going to get in too deep with all of this, as I have an important upcoming matter to discuss, so bear with me.  If you choose not to, then that is your decision and I can not, nor do I care to stop you.  I'm not in this business to make friends, unlike several of my fellow co-workers.  I am here to do what I do best, and that is to kick ass and be the best that I can be.  

I don't want to be too personal here, and possibly bore any of you with some of the details of my life, but considering certain people keep popping up back into my life I feel as though I have no choice.  If any of you reading happen to see either of my parents, do not let their pity parties fool you.  They want to make people believe they are trying to make up for being shitty parents when myself and my sisters were growing up, but I think it is a little too late for that.  My sisters may not feel the same way, but I do.  My father was never around.  He never showed that he cared about Jackie, Desiree or I.  No, little miss perfect Dixie, got the receiving end of all of the love.  She and that wretched witch of a mother of hers(God rest her soul.)  It's been six years since my stepmother passed, but have things changed?  Hell no!  My father is still the same careless man he has always been.  He's not trying to make up for anything!

And my mother...Where is she right now?  Oh, that's right.  She's back in Chicago living her life away from the family she claims to love.  She might have tried to show concern the week after my match with Roxanne, but that concern was all fake.  It was all a lie.  She wants to get you people to believe her...to feel sorry for her, but guess what?  I don't!  I don't buy any of it.

And my sisters...Ha!  Do I even want to get started on any of them?  Not really.  Every single one of them knows what we had to deal with growing up.  Well, at least Jackie and Desiree do, yet they are so quick to forgive them!  They are so quick to just forget all the shit we went through and welcome our parents back into their lives with open arms, and they expect me to do the same?  I'm sorry, but I don't think so!  Hate me for that all you want, but it is just who I am.  

I do need to thank my parents for one thing, though.  They were a big factor in shaping me to be the woman I am today.  Their lack of concern and love for me or my sisters was just the beginning in building this heart of mine.  Yes, I do have a heart.  You all might think I only care for myself, but there is one other human being in this world who I care more about then myself.  It would have been two, but my precious son never even had the chance to live.  My daughter, however, is a different story.  There are certain people who are trying to turn her against me, and all because I made the decision to end my relationship with Spike.  Don't get me wrong, there were several months after leaving Spike where I didn't see Eden, but I had my reasons.  I was letting things cool down before I made the attempt.  Don't believe me?  It was a bad decision on my part, yes, but its the truth.  

Just about the time I was going to make up for that mistake, is when Ruby and the Brothers saved me after my match with Roxanne.  Because of my injuries, there was nothing I could do, but there is now, and you better believe I'm not going to let anyone keep my daughter from me.  And I sure as hell am not going to let the likes of Odette Ryder keep getting near her!

Odette...Odette...Odette...So the time has finally arrived where we meet again, and not a moment too soon, right?  I've been watching you very closely over these past few weeks, and I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised.  I was expecting you to put up more of a fight in embracing the darkness within you, but you have made it quite easy.  Was that planned, Odette, or are you simply ready to just throw in the towel and admit defeat?  Yes, you hold a single victory over me inside the ring, and to that I say well done, but do not make the mistake of assuming it will happen again.  

Odette, you've made a big mistake since our last encounter.  You can try and deny it all you want, but that little gift you had those two...fan girls...deliver to me was quite a brave move on your part.  Be thankful that I did not take my aggressions out on them, as I should have at the time, but I will be taking them out on you this Sunday.  Did you really think it was a great idea to use my daughter in our war?  Do you believe that Spike would appreciate that little tid bit of information either?  I highly doubt it.

By the way, Odette, how is Melody Grace doing?  Do tell her...Oh, silly me..I forgot.  The poor girl is still not speaking to you is she?  It has been, what over a month since Despayre and Angel heroically "saved" her from my disciples.  There apparently wasn't anything to save, was there?  Did she go running back to you?  Did she wrap her arms around you in a tight embrace, happy to see her best friend once again?  No, she didn't.  She has stayed away from you since then, because she finally sees who you really are.  She has seen beyond that mask you wear every single day, though lately the mask is slowly beginning to disappear.

How does it feel, Odette?  How is life treating you now, sweetie?  Not so great, I know.  Yet you're doing exactly as I expected as you run around acting as though YOU are the victim.  You take and take and take from everyone around you, yet you give nothing in return.  And now when everyone is finally seeing the real you, they are the bad ones?  I finally see the anger being unleashed, Odette, and before you try and place the blame on me, you better think twice.  You did this all on your own, sweetie, and I am just watching back enjoying the show.

I have to make a confession, Odette.  One that might surprise you.  All week, I've been debating doing something that would shock a lot of people, and no doubt it would upset my partner.  Throughout most of the tournament I have been debating this, in fact.  As much as I would love to win this tournament, an even bigger part of me has a different plan for the final round.  I brought it up to Gabriel just last week, and ever since then, I am sorely tempted to just walk away.  Why?  Because when it comes down to it, seeing you and Jordan go up against Gabriel and Roxi is my dream match.  It puts a wicked smile on my face, because I know what it would do to all parties involved.  

Do you understand the pain and the anger that Gabriel is feeling right now, and can you honestly say that he is wrong for feeling that way?  You are acting so friendly and chummy towards your tag team partner...the ultimate womanizer, Jordan Williams, and you are blind to his advances!  And even considering all of that...Gabriel still loves you and would do anything for you!  It amazes me, Odette.  It really does.  All he is asking for is a little reciprocation of his love and devotion to you, but you can't seem to do that can you?  And you think your anger is justified?  For what reason, Odette?  Please...enlighten me with another of your I can do no wrong...I'm the victim here bullshit excuses.  You CAN do wrong Odette, and you are FAR from the victim in any of this.  

I don't need to destroy you any longer, Odette, because you are doing it all yourself.  In the beginning, this wasn't about winning or losing in the ring.  At least, not to me it wasn't.  I had a much bigger plan in mind, and was expecting more of a challenge from you.  I was apparently wrong on that account.  That is why I will not walk away from this match.  I will not cost Thatcher and I the victory, simply to see you and Gabriel on opposing sides at Blaze of Glory II.  You've rendered my need to destroy you unnecessary at this point, because you're destroying your life yourself.  You are letting the darkness within you come to the surface, and quite honestly, it is only a matter of time before you embrace it.  You want to destroy me, Odette?  Come at me with all you've got, because it won't be enough this time.  One victory is all you get, Miss Ryder.  That is a promise.

Thatcher, I know you've been paying attention to all of this, and I am assuming that at this point, you probably won't believe a word I say right now, but hear me out.  I will not back out on my promise to leave my disciples backstage or the duration of this tournament.  I will not do what Giani Di Luca did when he walked out of the match and away from his tag team partner.  As tempting as it is, you have as much on the line as I do.  This may be our biggest challenge in the tournament yet, but it is a challenge we will win regardless.

I know how it feels to want your name in the record books, Thatcher.  I know how it feels, because my name is already there.  You want to prove to everyone what you know you're capable of after being here just a short time?  I can and will help you with that.  The past two weeks that is exactly what I have been doing.  I don't need to prove anything to you, but I feel as though I should prove to you just why I should have been your number one choice and not number four.  

I look forward to seeing what you can do against Jordan Williams this week.  You've had quite the test in this tournament so far if I may be honest.  Rage- former SCW Heavyweight Champion.  Nick Jones- two time former SCW Heavyweight Champion.  Now Jordan Williams- former SCW Tag Team Champion, and a former World Champion in several other promotions.  Sure, you are no veteran yourself, Thatcher, but beating these men is sure to bring you great things.  I assure you that.  It's too bad that you're more focused on going after the spoiled little brat and taking his title.  As always, Thatcher...I will do my part.  You do yours as well.

As for everyone else...This is one half of the future Blast From The Past Mixed Tag Team tournament champions signing off.  This tournament belongs to Misty and Thatcher Rex.

And there is not a damn thing any of you can do about it.

**END FEED**
>