Author Topic: How It Came to Be  (Read 851 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
How It Came to Be
« on: January 08, 2013, 04:00:35 PM »
 "Since returning in October from the injuries I sustained in my match against Roxanne back in July, I've made my intentions clear...or at least I hope I have.  I've faced four women since my return.  Four opponents...four victories.  My dominance and reign over the Bombshell division has been clear since the night I came back and not one single person can deny that."

"Not only have I defeated every single Bombshell Mark Ward and Christian Underwood have thrown my way since I handed them the doctors note medically clearing me to return to the ring, but I've made an impact on those who I have not faced as well...including the women who I will be facing at New Year Rising...Miss Odette Ryder.  I've made no secret in the fact that I have been after Odette and have much been looking forward to facing her.  I had hoped it would be much sooner than this, but I'm a patient person so I waited.  Besides, it gave me some time to have a little fun and toy with Odette.  Which I did."

"Ever since then, I've had people constantly asking me why I've decided to target Odette.  After all, she never did anything to me.  She never interfered in my business.  She had nothing to do with my feud with Roxanne or anything of the sort.  So why am I going after her?  Why am I, the Queen of the Damned, going after poor innocent Odette Ryder, the always cheerful and bubbly Australian Bombshell?"  

"That is EXACTLY why I am going after Miss Ryder!  It doesn't matter what anyone does to her, it always seems as though she is in a good mood.  She is always so happy...so bright eyed and positive!  It's quite sickening if you ask me.  Everyone simply loves Odette Ryder, don't they?  Don't you all?  It doesn't matter what she does, you're all always cheering her on, giving her your undying love and support.  And don't even get me started on that...relationship...of hers with Mr. Magic Man.  What is Sin City Wrestling turning into lately?  Are we here to wrestle, or run a dating show?!"

"I'll fill you all in on a little secret, though, and this may come as a shock to most, if not all of you.  You see, Odette Ryder won the Bombshell Championship...MY Bombshell Championship...back at the very first supercard I wasn't able to compete in.  She won the title at the supercard I had hoped to attend, but just a few weeks before was put out of commission for three long months. So, I was forced to sit back and watch as someone else took my place at the top of the Bombshell Division. I sat back and watched as Odette Ryder became the face of the Bombshell Division, but I wasn't angry.  No, I was quite happy for Odette and I knew she would do great things for the Bombshell Division.  Are you all shocked to hear that?  I'll be surprised if you aren't.  After Odette won the title and solidified her status as the leading lady in the Bombshell Division, I had made a decision that didn't sit so well with my disciples."

"I had decided that my wrestling career was over..."

Sunday August 12th, 2012

Almost a month has gone by since Misty and Roxanne faced off in the ring, and up until just a few days ago, Misty has been bedridden as she recuperates from her injuries.  She has had round-the-clock care, however, as Ruby and the brothers have been looking after her, as well as every day visits from their personal doctor, Dr. Lord.  Her physical injuries are slowly healing, but her mental health seems to be declining, and that has Ruby and the brothers all worried.

Sin City Wrestling's latest supershow, Summer XXXTreme is scheduled to air this evening.  Misty would have been on this show...on the cruise...but it seems fate had other plans for the two-time former Bombshell Champion.  At this very moment, Misty is laying in bed looking almost catatonic as she stares at the wall.  Ruby is in the room to check on her, and grows concerned as she looks at Misty.

Ruby: My Queen?  Are you alright?

Misty offers no response.  She blinks her eyes once, but she doesn't even so much as look at Ruby or make a single sound.  Ruby approaches Misty's bedside, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her.  She runs her hand through Misty's hair, trying to get some sort of response from her.

Ruby: My Queen...please speak to me.  What is wrong?  Please let me help you.

Misty remains motionless as she lays on her side.  She does, however, move her eyes to look at Ruby with a sad almost helpless look.

Misty: You can't help me, Ruby...No one can.

Ruby: What?  Of course I can help you.  The brothers and I are devoted to helping you.  You know that.  Please tell me what is wrong.

Misty turns her attention away and stares at the wall again.  Ruby folds her arms across her chest, waiting for Misty to say anything.  She waits for a while, not pressuring Misty to say anything if she doesn't want to.

Misty: Look at me, Ruby.  I'm never going to wrestle again.  Roxanne got what she wanted.  She cost me...everything.

Misty hesitates as she finishes her sentence.  It's almost as if there is a deeper meaning to what she is saying, though she hides her emotions as best as she can.

Ruby: You will wrestle again, my Queen.  It may take some time as your injuries fully heal, but you will take your place back in Sin City Wrestling once again.  Roxanne did not accomplish anything.

Misty: Yes she did, Ruby.  I'm done talking about this.  Just leave me alone.

Ruby: I'm sorry, but I don't think that--

Misty: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!  GET OUT OF HERE RUBY!

Misty rolls on to her injured side sharply causing a jolt of pain to course through her.  She doesn't yelp, but masks the pain as she orders Ruby away.  Ruby stands up from Misty's bed, and stands in front of her.  She nods her head once and takes a step back.

Ruby: As you wish, my Queen.  I'll come back in a little while to check on you.

Ruby turns and walks away, obeying Misty's command, thought it is clear her feelings have been hurt.  She walks out of the room, where she is met by Sebastian.

Sebastian: Is everything okay, Ruby?  I heard her shouting.

Ruby: I'm afraid not, Sebastian.  She has completely given up.  The emotional trauma is just too much.

Sebastian: Please do not take offense to this, Ruby, but I believe Damien may have been right.  He told you not to--

Ruby shakes her head and holds up her hand, interrupting him.  She has almost almost a remorseful look in her eyes.

Ruby: I do not care what Damien thinks, Sebastian.  It pains me to see her this way, but she had every right to know.  She will get better.  She will get through this, and she will return to her rightful place in Sin City Wrestling.  

Sebastian: If you think so.  As for now, should I call Dr. Lord?  Perhaps he can speak with her.

Ruby shakes her head.

Ruby: I think we should wait.  She will come around, I'm sure.  I think she is just going through one of her moments.  How would you feel if you were practically bedridden and needed assistance doing everything including bathing?  I will monitor her tonight, and if she hasn't come around by tomorrow, I will speak with Dr. Lord.

Sebastian shrugs, not completely agreeing with Ruby's decision.  He is about to speak, when Misty's voice comes from inside her room.

"RUBY!"

Sebastian then walks away and Ruby turns around heading back into Misty's room.  Misty is now sitting up in bed, looking at Ruby.  She appears to be more relaxed as Ruby walks over to her.

Ruby: Yes, my Queen?  Is everything alright?

Misty: I'm sorry that I snapped at you like that.  It was uncalled for.

Ruby: No need to apologize, my Queen.  I understand everything you are going through.

Misty smiles, but she shakes her head.  She adjusts herself to get more comfortable in the bed.

Misty: You are too kind, Ruby, really.  Look, I need you to do me a favor.

Ruby: Anything, my Queen.  I am here to serve you.

Misty nods.  She is still clearly uncomfortable with being referred to as their queen, and not yet used to the fact that they will do anything she asks of them.

Misty: Right.  Look, Summer XXXTreme is supposed to be airing in the next hour or so.  Can you bring me a laptop so I can watch the live streaming on the website?

Ruby seems slightly confused and a little unsure.

Ruby: I'll do anything you wish, my Queen, but why do you want to watch that show?  I think it might be a bad idea, as it may upset you further.

Misty: I'll be fine, Ruby.  I promise.  I may not be able to wrestle right now, but I'd like to keep up to date on what is going on in SCW while I'm away.  I'd like to keep an eye on MY Bombshell Title.

Ruby: Very well.  I will go find brother Damien and ask him for his laptop for the night.  I will be back shortly.  Do you need anything before I go?

Misty shakes her head no with a polite smile.  She runs her hand through her hair, and Ruby nods.

Misty: No, that will be all Ruby.  Thank you.

Ruby bows and then she turns and walks out of the room to find Damien.  Misty leans her head back against the headboard of her bed, and draws in a long deep sigh.  She props her good leg up, and reaches over to the end table next to the bed, opening the drawer.  She pulls out a picture and stares at it with sad eyes, before pulling it into her chest.  She closes her eyes and appears to be fighting back tears, and she slides herself down in the bed.  She makes herself as comfortable as she can, before she pulls the sheet over her body, and rolls on to her good side to rest for a while as she waits for Ruby to return.

Later that night...

Ruby has just walked into Misty's room carrying a dinner tray for Misty.  She carries it over to her queen, where Misty is relaxing comfortably on her bed, with Damien's laptop in her lap.  She is watching the live stream of Summer XXXTreme as it airs from the Royal Monarch Cruiseline.  Ruby sets the tray down next to Misty, sliding it close to her so it is easier for her to reach.  Summer XXXTreme is about seventy-five percent complete, and Ruby walks over to the other side of the bed, sitting next to Misty.  Misty grabs the glass of iced tea Ruby brought her, takes a sip and watches the laptop with anticipation.

Misty: Good lord, it's about damn time!  I thought that Roulette Title match was never going to end.  Next up...Brooklyn Carter defends MY Bombshell Title against a red-headed nobody, and the always cheerful Aussie, Odette Ryder.  Time to pay attention, Ruby.  The first title defense is the most important, though Brooklyn wouldn't even have this opportunity if it weren't for Roxanne.

Ruby hisses at the mention of Roxanne's name.  Misty looks at her and laughs.

Misty: My thoughts exactly, Ruby, but unfortunately I can't do anything about it right now, can I?  Let's see if Brooklyn can keep ahold of that title that Roxanne gift wrapped for her, shall we?  

Ruby: The title will be yours again one day soon, my queen.  I promise you that.  Now, please eat your dinner.  You need your strength.

Misty shrugs, and turns her attention to the tray of food just as the Carly Athens, Odette Ryder and Brooklyn each make their entrances for the match.  She pulls the tray a little closer to her, grabs the fork and takes a bite of the salad.  Ruby watches Misty, making sure her queen eats enough, and she does, but Misty never takes her eyes off of the computer screen.  She watches the Bombshell Title match closely, laughing and shaking her head early on as Carly and Odette focus on one another, and not Brooklyn Carter.

Misty: Those two are making this match too damn easy for Brooklyn to win.  They're going to destroy each other, and she'll take advantage of that.

Ruby: Is that not what a smart champion would do, my queen?

Misty takes another sip of her ice tea after she finishes the salad.  She nods, and watches as Carly attempts to get Brooklyn's help in the match, only for Brooklyn to make the smart move and attack the crazy red-head.  Misty laughs again.

Misty: Of course it is, Ruby.  But the challengers should realize that, too.  If either of those two wants that Bombshell Title, they better start using their heads a little more.

Misty and Ruby continue to watch the match together.  They are not cheering anyone on in particular, though deep down, Misty wants Brooklyn Carter to lose.  In the end, that is exactly what happens, though it was no fault of Brooklyn's.  Odette Ryder had pinned Carly Athens to win the Bombshell title, and Brooklyn was simply not fast enough to break up the pinfall.  SCW had a new Bombshell Champion, and the whole entire crowd in attendance was thrilled.  Misty watched as Odette celebrated, hoisting the title that was hers just over a month ago, and somehow, it didn't sit well with her.  She slammed the laptop shut, sliding it off her lap, and folding her arms across her chest.  Ruby looks at her with concern.

Ruby: My queen?  What is wrong?

Misty: Nothing is wrong, Ruby.  Nothing at all.  SCW has their new Golden Bombshell.  They've replaced me as you can see, but that's okay.  I'm perfectly fine with that.  Odette Ryder will make a good champion.  SCW can go on without me.

Ruby stares at the laptop for a moment, then looks at Misty.  Misty is staring ahead, arms still folded, but she remains silent.  Ruby reaches for the laptop, pulling it towards her.  She goes to open it, but Misty puts her hand out, keeping it closed.

Misty: Leave it, Ruby.  I'm done watching it.  In fact, you can take the laptop back to Damien now.

Ruby: But there is still one match left, my queen.

Misty: I don't care.  It's the Heavyweight Title match.  It doesn't concern me so I could care less.  Get this laptop out of my sight, and while you're at it, you can take the dinner tray away as well.  I'm full, but thank you for the food.  

Ruby sits there for a moment, debating her next move.  She wonders if she should ignore Misty's orders, but Misty makes up her mind for her quickly.

Misty: Go, Ruby!  I'd like to get some sleep.

Ruby: Yes, my Queen.  As you wish.  I will take Brother Damien his laptop first, and I will return for your dinner tray.

Ruby scurries off out of the room, sensing Misty's increasing bad mood.  Once Ruby is out the door, Misty looks down to her injured arm and leg and just stares at the casts for a long while.  Never before had she felt so...helpless, and in a fit of rage, she put her good hand on the dinner tray, and tossed it off of the bed, sending the leftover food all over the floor, and shattering the dishes in the process.  She slides back down in bed wasting no time in closing her eyes in an attempt to quickly fall asleep.

"Ruby had warned me not to watch the show that night.  She had a feeling it would make me more upset, but I just couldn't listen to her.  I had to watch.  I had to see what would become of my Bombshell Title, and ultimately, I ended up regretting that decision.  I don't think I would have reacted that way had Brooklyn Carter actually retained the title, but she didn't.  Little Miss Odette Ryder won the Bombshell Title and I was pissed!"

"That should have been ME!  I should have been facing Brooklyn Carter at Summer XXXTreme for my return shot to get my title back, but was I?  No, I wasn't!  I was bed-ridden and completely unable to do anything without anyone's assistance, and it was all thanks to that bitch Roxanne!"

"Roxanne got exactly what she wanted after that.  I was gone.  My career was pretty much over.  At least in my eyes it was.  Dr. Lord was very optimistic I would make a full recovery and would return to the ring, but I had just decided to give up.  Odette Ryder was the SCW Bombshell Champion.  Everyone was happy so why bother returning to a sport where no one wanted me around or even respected a damn thing I did?  What was the point?"

"That whole week following Summer XXXTreme, I was in a terrible mood, and I was taking it out on Ruby and the brothers, and even Dr. Lord during his visits to oversee my recovery.  The brothers were very bothered by this.  They won't admit to it if you were to ask them, but I know they were.  Every outburst and every horrible thing I said to them, they just took it all in.  Even Ruby."

"Ahh, yes, my dear sweet Ruby.  Always so protective and watchful of me.  She has never once lied to me.  She kept things from me, yes, but only until I was well enough to know certain things, or until she thought I was ready."

"She was the one who told me why they had taken me."

One week after Summer XXXTreme

Misty: Get out!  Get the hell out of here!  All of you!  I swear, once I'm able to walk out of the God-forsaken place, I'm leaving!  LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!

Damien and Sebastian stand just outside of Misty's room, immediately turning their attention to the door as they hear her sudden outburst, followed by a loud crash.  She continues throwing a fit inside, and a few minutes later, everything goes quiet.  Damien and Sebastian look at one another, slightly worried and are about to head inside, when the door opens and Dante and Zane walk out, both looking equally concerned.

Damien: What the hell is going on in there, brothers?

Dante: She is suddenly refusing Dr. Lord's medical treatment, Damien.  He needs to take more X-Rays to see how her bones are healing, but she won't let him anymore.  Ruby can't even seem to get through to her at the moment.

Damien sighs and shakes his head.  He runs his hand over his head, trying think of what to do next.

Damien: This is exactly what I had feared, brothers.  Why did everything go silent all of a sudden?  Is she alright?

Zane: For the moment, yes.  Dr. Lord gave her a sedative, though, so he can take the next set of X-Rays after he removes the casts.  He sent us to get the portable X-Ray machine.

Sebastian: May we go in to see her?

Dante and Zane both nod.

Dante: You may, but once Zane and I come back with the X-Ray machine, none of us can be in there.

Just then the door to Misty's room opens again, and Ruby walks out.  She, too, has a concerned look on her face as she approaches Damien.

Ruby: Damien, may I speak with you a moment?

Ruby pulls Damien aside as Dante and Zane head off down the hall to get their portable X-Ray machine.  Damien holds a hand up to Sebastian, telling him he'll be just a moment, and he turns to face Ruby.

Damien: What is it, Ruby?  Is something wrong?

Ruby: Everything is wrong, Damien.  Can't you see?  Or rather, can't you hear?  Our queen is falling further and further into a depression.  She is now refusing Dr. Lord's care, and he does not think it is a wise idea to keep her sedated all the time, but if she keeps up this behavior, that is the only way she will be able to full heal.  And it will take much longer.

Damien takes in a deep breath and thinks for a moment.

Damien: I am well aware of that now, Ruby, but what are we supposed to do?  She needs to heal.  If Dr. Lord needs to keep her sedated for a while to help the process along then what choice do we have?

Ruby looks Damien in his eyes, her mood turning more serious.

Ruby: I need your blessing for me to speak with her as soon as she wakes up, Damien.  I think it is time I tell her what she wants to hear.  Our queen must know her purpose in life, Damien.  She needs to know why we brought her here.

Damien looks at Ruby, his face remaining expressionless.  He looks over to Sebastian who is keeping an eye on the situation from a distance.  Damien looks back to Ruby and nods.

Damien: Perhaps you are right, Ruby.  I was just hoping to hold it off a little longer, but it appears that is not an option.  You have my permission and my blessing to tell her.  I will be there to help you if you need me, as will Dante, Sebastian and Zane.  

Ruby: I would like to try this alone first, if you don't mind.  This must be done delicatly and if you four are around, she might feel overwhelmed.  

Dante and Zane then return to the scene, rolling the portable X-Ray machine toward Misty's door.  They focus on Ruby and wait for her.

Damien: Fair point.  If you need anything, Sebastian and I will be waiting here.

Ruby nods, and she turns around disappearing back inside Misty's room with Dante and Zane following behind her.  Dante and Zane once again emerge from the room a few minutes later after they had finished helping Ruby and Dr. Lord set up the X-Ray machine.  They join Damien and Sebastian as they are leaning against the wall, waiting patiently.  They don't speak a word as they wait while Dr. Lord takes the next set of X-Rays on the woman they have chosen as their leader.  They wait, and they all hope for the best.

The Next Morning...

Ruby is sleeping in the chair at Misty's bedside where she has been all night.  After being sedated the night before so Dr. Lord could assess how her broken bones were healing, Misty slept through most of the night.  She stirred a few times here and there, but for the most part, she did not wake up until just now, much to Ruby's relief.  Misty pushes herself up in bed, blinking her eyes a few times and trying to shake off the last remnants of sleep, as well as the effects of the sedative.  She sees Ruby sleeping in the chair, and tries to remember anything from the night before.

Misty: Ruby?  Ruby, wake up.

Having heard Misty addressing her, Ruby's eyes immediately open.  She yawns once, but is quickly on her feet and over next to Misty.

Ruby: My apologies, my Queen.  I did not intend to sleep so late.

Misty: No need to apologize, Ruby.  Did you sleep there the whole night?

Ruby nods.

Ruby: Yes, I did.  Before Dr. Lord took X-Rays last night, you were quite upset.  I wanted to make sure that you were okay when you woke up.  

Misty: He took the X-Rays even though I told him not to?  Why?  I don't want his help, Ruby.  I don't want any of you to help me anymore.

Ruby takes a seat next to Misty on the bed.  Misty looks at her, wishing she hadn't sat down, but Ruby shakes her head.  This is the one time where it appears she will not do what her queen wants her to do.

Ruby: I know how you must be feeling, my queen, but you must let us help you.  We are here because we want to be, and we want to help you.  We want to serve you.  Please do not fight us.  It will only set your recovery back, and there is nothing more than we would love to see than for you to get back to Sin City Wrestling and reclaim your position in the Bombshell Division.  

Misty laughs.

Misty: That's not going to happen, Ruby.  You need to accept that.  I've already been replaced, but I honestly don't care anymore.  And as for you and the brothers wanting to help me, and being here to serve me...I never asked you for your help, and quite honestly, I'm still confused as hell as to why I'm here!  For people who are here to serve me, you're treating me like a damn prisoner!  Why won't you let me go?!

Ruby: My queen, you are free to go whenever you so wish, but given that you are still healing, I would advise against it, and I also would like to tell you something before you make a decision.  I believe once you hear the truth, you will truly understand everything we have done for you over this past month.  Will you listen to me?

Misty just sits there staring at Ruby for a while.  She doesn't answer right away as she studies the look on Ruby's face.  She searches for any sign that Ruby is lying to her, but she can not see one.

Misty: I guess I have no choice, do I?  You're going to tell me either way, so you may as well go ahead and tell me.  

Ruby: You always have a choice, my queen.  Remember that.

Misty rolls her eyes, but she lets Ruby continue.

Ruby: For weeks leading up to your match with that vile woman, Roxanne, the brothers and I tried to reveal ourselves to you.  We wanted to, but we were afraid if we did it so soon, you might be frightened, or if you weren't you would simply want nothing to do with us...that you wouldn't listen to any of us.  We kept a close eye on you from a safe distance so you wouldn't see us, except the night in the cemetery.

Misty doesn't appear to be listening to Ruby, but when she brings up the cemetery, her eyes widen a bit.

Misty: Wait a minute...That was you?  

Ruby: It was.  We were watching you to make sure nothing happened to you.  I was worried you might get hurt, or worse, so Damien agreed that we should follow you and see what you were doing.  I think I was the most surprised when we saw what you were doing, honestly.

Misty: I had to see what that bitch did, Ruby.  We all thought she was dead, and it wouldn't have surprised me if there actually was a body in that damn casket.  Too bad she went the lame route and filled it with bricks.

Ruby laughs slightly.

Ruby: Yes, well that woman would stoop that low wouldn't she?  She did fake her own death after all, but do not worry about her anymore, my queen.  Do not let her get to you anymore.  Do not let any of the Bombshells get to you like this.  Your place is in Sin City Wrestling and the Bombshell Division.  The Bombshell Division needs you, because if you don't return, it'll completely fail and everyone knows it.  Do you really want someone like Odette Ryder leading the Bombshell Division and representing Sin City Wrestling as the Bombshell Champion?

Misty: It was bound to happen, Ruby!  She made an impact from the moment she stepped foot in SCW, so how can I deny the fact that she won't make a good champion?  

Ruby: There is only one woman who can lead the Bombshells down the path they must be led.  Odette Ryder no doubt wants to turn the Bombshell Divison into something...good and pure.  Nothing about any of those women is neither good nor pure!  They are all living their lives wearing a mask and pretending to be something they are not!  They are all fake, my queen.  But you...you can change all that!  You have the power to bring the Bombshell Division back to greatness, because with you as its champion, the Bombshell Division has meaning.

Misty stares at Ruby blankly for a moment before shaking her head in confusion.

Misty: Okay, I'm just slightly lost here, Ruby.  Where is this all leading?

Ruby stands up from the bed, standing directly next to it.  A moment later, she kneels before Misty, and bows her head showing her allegiance to her queen.  Misty goes silent, and she doesn't know what to say.  Ruby then looks back up to Misty.

Ruby: I kneel before you, my Queen, showing my loyalty and my allegiance to you and your purpose in life.  You may not see it yet, but you embrace the darkness within you, as do I and the brothers, and it is YOU who will get the other Bombshells to do the same.  They will all kneel before you and submit to your every will and accept you as their queen and their one true leader, and if not, you will force them to do so.  The brothers and I will help you.  That is...if you let us.

Misty's jaw drops in surprise.  Ruby stays kneeled before her, waiting for Misty to either accept or decline the mission they have brought upon her.

"The rest, as they say, is history.  It took me a few days, but I ultimately came to my senses and accepted my mission in life.  I embraced the darkness, and chose to stay with Ruby and the brothers and refused to go back to being someone everyone else expected me to be, or wanted me to be.  I wasn't going to live my life the way others kept telling me I should, and they helped me realize that."

"It was then that plans for my return to SCW started to unfold.  I was working hard and doing everything Dr. Lord said to ensure that my injuries were healing as quickly, and as properly, as they should.  I kept a close watch on Odette Ryder's reign as the Bombshell Champion, and had fully intended to return to challenge her for the Bombshell Title.  Well, I had hoped to do so, but things didn't quite work out that way."

"Now, can you all imagine my shock and absolute horror as I watched Odette Ryder lose the Bombshell Title to, of all people, Mercedes?  I mean, REALLY?!  Mercedes wasn't even on the roster at the time, but due to the delicate condition in which Brooklyn Carter found herself, they chose to put Mercedes in her place.  WHY?!"

"Needless to say...I was absolutely livid.  And Ruby can vouch for that."

Sunday September 23rd, 2012

A lot has happened in the six weeks since Summer XXXTreme.  After Misty's meltdown a week later, Dr. Lord had performed his next set of x-rays on the two time former Bombshell Champion.  Given her mental state at the time, he was quite surprised to see that her bones were healing quicker than expected.  He had decided that she no longer needed to wear casts on her arm and leg, and could start her physical therapy as soon as possible to get her mobile once again.  Misty was relieved to say the least, while Ruby and the brothers were all thrilled and ready to help her in the next step of her recovery.

Nearly every day since then, Misty has been working her tail off trying to get back to Sin City Wrestling as soon as possible.  She had never felt better, and regardless of what Dr. Lord said, she already had a specific date chosen for her return to SCW.  She and the brothers had already been sending in mysterious video promos leading up to her return, and they were all sure no one suspected it had anything to do with her.  Everyting was going according to plan for the Queen of the Damned, and she couldn't be happier.

Misty was slightly disappointed she had missed the big Asian Tour leading up to tonight's big Supercard in Tokyo, but there would be more opportunities in the future, no doubt.  Misty and all of her disciples as she was now referring them as, are all gathered in her room, watching Violent Conduct as it is streaming online, much as she had done while watching Summer XXXTreme.  They are all waiting for the Bombshell Championship match, of course, and Misty can't hide her excitement.

Misty: Can you all believe this?  Just think about it.  In just two weeks, we'll all be in Australia for my big return to SCW.  I've never felt in better physical shape, and I have each of you to thank.  I'm going to watch as Odette Ryder retains the Bombshell Championship tonight, and in Australia...her home country...I'll make my intentions clear to the ever cheerful Bombshell.

Damien: Forgive me for asking, my Queen, but what if Odette loses tonight?

Misty shakes her head as she turns her attention away from the events at Violent Conduct for a moment.  On the computer screen, it shows Vixen backstage shortly after winning the Bombshell Roulette Title.  Misty smirks a bit, before turning her attention to Damien.

Misty: That isn't going to happen, Damien.  Brooklyn Carter can't compete because, surprise surprise, she's pregnant.

Misty laughs, almost uncomfortably at the thought, and Ruby and the brothers all look at one another awkwardly, before looking back to Misty.

Misty: Her friend, Mercedes, has been given the spot for her instead, which I find quite laughable.  Not to mention, the third participant in this match is that vile woman, Vista Kills.  I'm sorry, but Odette Ryder could take both of those women out on her worst day.  Odette Ryder will retain the title tonight, because there is simply no other option.

The brothers and Ruby do not seem quite as confident as Misty, though they do not argue with her.  They all watch intently as the Bombshell Title match takes place.  Misty watches on in horror as Brooklyn Carter interferes several times, trying to help Mercedes win.  In the end, that is exactly what happens.  Mercedes pins Odette Ryder to become the new Bombshell Champion after Brooklyn took care of Vista Kills.  After the match is over, and Brooklyn and Mercedes quickly high tail it backstage, Ruby and the brothers stare at Misty, waiting for her reaction.  She sits there for a moment, jaw dropped in shock, but speechless.  Damien is about to take the laptop from Misty's grasp, when she suddenly sends it flying across the room and against the wall.  She lets out an almost battle cry, as she jumps out of the bed, screaming at the top of her lungs in mad fury.  Ruby walks over to her to approach her.

Ruby: Please, my Queen, you must calm down!  Do not re-injure yourself, please!

Misty: How...HOW COULD SHE LET THAT HAPPEN?! SHE LET MERCEDES WIN MY TITLE?!  I'M GOING TO KICK HER ASS!

Sebastian: Relax, my Queen.  You can still get your title back.  You can go and challenge Mercedes for the title!

Misty spins around and glares at the disciple who is always the voice of reason, Sebastian.  Her cheeks are flushed red from anger, and you can practically see the steam coming from her ears.

Misty: Odette Ryder MUST be dealt with first, Sebastian!  The Bombshell Title now has to wait, and it's all thanks to Odette Ryder!  I can't believe she let that happen!!!

"What?"

Ruby and the Brothers all say the exact same thing in unison as Misty makes this statement.  She turns around, thinking of her next move.  Whatever she was planning...whatever she decided to do, it would all become clear in two weeks on Climax Control in Australia.

"My plans had to be changed that night after Odette lost the title.  Ruby and the brothers wanted my focus and attention to be on the Bombshell Championship and bringing it back where it belonged, but when Ruby had told me why they had brought me here, I knew I had a much higher purpose.  Yes, I wanted the Bombshell Championship back around my waist, but the more I watched Odette, the more I knew what had to be done first.  The Bombshell Championship would just have to wait."

"I never thought I would actually admit to that, and stay out of the picture when it came to the title that I still consider mine, but it doesn't matter who holds the title.  Everyone knows who gave that title meaning...who gave it importance.  It wasn't Kittie or Raynin.  It sure as shit wasn't Brooklyn Carter or Mercedes.  Odette Ryder...eh, maybe stood a chance, but she blew it.  And don't even get me started on the current champion, Amanda Cortez.  Out of ALL the Bombshells to hold the title, I have been the only one to hold it twice!  I am the one true leader of the Bombshells, and I always will be!"

"So why would I just walk away from it, even temporarily?  Why is it so important that I target Odette Ryder?  Perhaps Odette can answer that.  She knows very well what I want...no DEMAND from her.  It is the same thing I demand from everyone else.  She is just struggling to submit to the inevitable."

"How often do you see Miss Ryder showing any other emotion other than joy...love...optimism?  Does anything ever truly anger that woman?  Is there a darkness within her that is just itching to get out?  Most would say probably not, but I know the truth.  I own her soul, so I know what lies within it."

"It is because of Odette's reluctance that I was forced to take drastic measures.  I did something I honestly never thought I would do, but it had to be done.  I know you're watching this, Miss Ryder.  I know you're paying close attention to my every word, because if you aren't, you are making a huge mistake.  Have I lit a fire under your ass yet?  Have I made you angry yet?  Do you ever want to be reunited with your best friend and you number one fan?  So many questions, Odette, but only YOU can answer them."

"Don't worry, though.  I'm making sure Miss Grace is well taken care of."

Sunday December 23rd

The events that unfolded just a short while ago were nothing less than shocking and heartbreaking.  It is no secret  that two-time former Bombshell Champion, Misty, is out to torture Odette Ryder any way she can, but the lengths she has gone to this time is an all time low for her.  In case you missed it, just a short while ago, Misty had her disciples do her dirty work for her once again when they got ahold of Odette's best friend and number one fan, Melody Grace.  The five brothers Damien, Dante, Sebastian and Zane along with the fiesty and petite, Ruby, were seen dragging Melody Grace out in the parking lot and loading her into their white van.  There was no one around to save poor Melody.  Misty's disciples had sped away before anyone could reach her.

Misty is now not very far behind as she is heading out to her own vehicle which is still parked in the parking lot.  She has a wicked yet satisfied smile on her face as she approaches her car.  Ruby is patiently waiting there for her.  She is relieved to see her Queen finally approaching her.

Ruby: Thank goodness!  My Queen!  I was beginning to worry.

Misty: What for, Ruby?

Ruby: It took you longer than I expected to meet me out here.  I thought someone might have stopped you or that you might have been hurt.

Misty smiles and shakes her head.  She walks up to Ruby and places a hand on her shoulder, relaxing her nerves just a bit.

Misty: Ruby, you do realize that before you and the brothers came into my life that I was perfectly capable of protecting myself?  The brothers left not that long ago, correct?

Ruby: Yes, just a few minutes ago.

Misty: Okay then.  I couldn't come out here right away because I thought for sure Miss Ryder would still be out here.  Did she run out here?

Ruby shakes her head, causing a look of disappointment to grow on Misty's face.

Ruby: I'm sorry, my Queen, but I did  not see her.  But I'm sure that does not mean she wasn't here.  I had to keep hidden as you told me, so perhaps I just missed her is all.

Misty: Good point, dear Ruby.  Did Damien remember where we are going to meet them?

Ruby: Yes, my Queen.  I also made sure no one followed them, so we should be safe.

Misty smiles, fully satisfied and not showing and remorse for her actions.  She unlocks her car, signaling for Ruby to get inside.  Ruby obeys, taking her place in the passenger seat.  When Misty is about to walk around to the driver's side, a very familiar voice calls out from behind her.  Misty sighs and takes a deep breath.  She turns around to see the very lively reporter employed by SCW, Pussy Willow.  Inside the car, Ruby growls as she sees Pussy Willow, but Misty holds up her hand, keeping her at bay.  Ruby folds her arms across her chest and pouts in frustration, but obeys her queen's order.

Misty: Miss Willow...This is the second time this evening that I am graced with your presence.  To what do I owe the pleasure this time?  I'm afraid you have to make it quick, as I have some where I need to be.

PW: Is that somewhere you are referring to happen to be where your goons took Melody Grace?  How could you do something like that?!

Misty laughs and leans against her car.  She narrows her eyes at Pussy Willow, and smiles with a dark and demented look in her eyes.

Misty: Where I have to be is none of your business, Miss Willow, but let me spell it out for you, okay?  Christmas is two days away.  We do not have any more shows scheduled until New Year Rising, which takes place on January 13th.  I am going to take the next couple of weeks to relax, and then prepare for my very important match against Miss Ryder.  As for what happened to Melody Grace this evening...Well, there is only one person to blame for that, and it is Odette Ryder.  Consider this Odette's punishment.

PW: Punishment?  Punishment for what?  You had your goons kidnap her best friend tonight!  Two days before Christmas!  What kind of human being--

Misty raises her hand suddenly and sharply in front of Pussy Willow.  She takes a step forward, glaring at Pussy Willow with pure malice in her eyes.

Misty: Before you continue what you are saying, might I interrupt you and order you to quit referring to my disciples as "goons", Miss Willow.  They are much more important and powerful than mere goons, I assure you.  They don't make mistakes like some of the "entourages" walking around with other former champions in this company.  They are stronger and they devote themselves to me and my purpose.  Now, I do believe you were about to ask what kind of human being takes poor Melody Grace away from her friends and family just days before Christmas.  I think you know the answer to that question, Miss Willow.  I am not a human being.  Not in the sense that you speak of, anyway.  The souls of everyone in SCW belong to me, whether you all admit it or not.  Eventually you will.  It's only a matter of time.

Pussy Willow looks at Misty as if she is crazy.  She glances to Ruby in the car, and Ruby is watching her like a hawk, ready to strike if needed.

PW: Oookay.  That's all fine and dandy if you believe that, but that doesn't answer the question on everyone's minds.  Why did you take Melody Grace just two days before Christmas?  And better yet, just what hell are you planning on putting that poor girl through.

Ruby has finally heard enough.  She opens the door quickly, and is about to jump out and defend Misty, but Misty shuts the door quickly, barking an order at her to stay in the car.  Ruby has no choice but to obey, though she clearly doesn't like it.

Misty: Miss Willow, my decision to take Melody Grace this evening has nothing to do with her.  She is merely a key piece of the game!  This has everything to do with Odette Ryder, however.  I plan on making sure Miss Grace is well taken care of over the next few weeks, and if needed, even longer than that.  Odette Ryder is just going to have to live without her dear friend for as long as I see fit.  The outcome is completely up to Miss Ryder and how she deals with the situation.  I'll be watching her carefully and simply can not wait until New Year Rising when the two of us finally face each other in the ring.  I'll make sure that once the night is through, no one will be speaking about the Bombshell Championship match between the fetish freak and my ex-fiancee's newest lay.  No, everyone will be talking about one match and one match only...Your Queen of the Damned versus Odette Ryder.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm running late.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Miss Willow.  

Without another word, and without giving Pussy Willow the chance to respond, Misty turns and walks around to the driver's side of her car.  She gets inside and roars the engine to life.  Pussy Willow and Ruby engage in a staredown, and Pussy Willow can see Ruby's lip curl up in a snarl.  Pussy Willow shakes her head, and Ruby turns her attention back to Misty and Misty drives away and the scene fades out.

Christmas Eve

Christmas is officially only a few hours away, and Misty has had Melody Grace for twenty-four hours.  Assuming someone close to Melody would try and search for her following Climax Control, Misty and her disciples did not return to their "compound" in Las Vegas.  No, Misty was smart enough to realize that there were people who knew the location to the place she, Ruby and the brother's called home in Las Vegas.  It was for that reason that she simply could not bring Melody Grace back there.  So just where is the Queen of the Damned keeping her "prisoner"?  Only Misty and her disciples can answer that question.

So now that Misty and her disciples have a very special "houseguest" for Christmas, how are they dealing with the situation?  How are the brothers and Ruby handling having to watch after Melody Grace, per Misty's orders, as well as serving their Queen?  Let's take a look, shall we?

Damien, Dante, Sebastian and Zane can all be heard bickering and arguing with Ruby as the scene opens up in an unknown location.  Ruby appears to be trying to make her way into the room being guarded by the brothers, but they are refusing to let her inside, further frustrating the ferocious woman.  She glares up at the men as they hold her back, and her nostrils flare.

Ruby: Let me inside, brothers!  If that pestly little girl wishes to continue to disrespect us after we've shown nothing but kindness to her during this...difficult time, I will have no choice but to--

Damien: Must I remind you, Ruby, that we are under strict orders not to harm Miss Grace while she is under our watch?  You are not going inside this room!

Ruby: The hell I'm not!  I've made food for that girl, and she won't eat it!  I've brought her clean clothes, which she has tossed right back in my face, which she has also spit in!  She must be taught some manners, and soon!  I will not deal with this these next weeks leading up to New Year Rising when our Queen deals with Odette Ryder.  I won't deal with it Damien!

The brothers refuse to step aside.  They stand their ground and behind them, Melody Grace can be heard pounding on the door.

Sebastian: You do not have a choice, Ruby.  Our Queen has given an order and you know as well as we do, it must be followed.  If she wishes Miss Grace to remain unharmed, than Miss Grace will not be harmed. Do you dare go against our Queen's wishes?

Ruby closes her eyes and thinks for a moment.  She takes in a deep breath, holding the bridge of her nose as she tries to drown out the sound of Melody Grace's pleas to be let free.  Ruby growls, then opens her eyes and looks at the men in front of her.

Ruby: Of course not, Sebastian, but our Queen is not thinking clearly at the moment.  Trust me when I say if she has to deal with this behavior any longer, she will agree with my thinking.

Just then, Misty walks up behind Ruby, nearly startling the protective young woman.

Misty: And what thinking might that be, dear Ruby?  Brothers, what is going on here?

The brothers look past Ruby at Misty, and Ruby turns around to face her queen.  She appears slightly embarrassed and apologetic as Misty looks at her, waiting for Ruby to answer her.

Ruby: My Queen, you are back.  I'm sorry, I did not know you would be back so soon.

Misty: Yes, well I made sure to get back as quick as I could, but you didn't answer my question.  What is going on here?

Ruby and the brothers are silent for a moment, as none of them are quite sure how to answer Misty's question.  Melody begins pounding on the door behind them once again, and Misty looks past them at the door, shaking her head with a smile.  Zane is the one to finally break the silence.

Zane: She hasn't stopped since you left, my Queen.  We have not broken our word to keep her unharmed, but she continues to disrespect us.  She continues to disrespect you.  Forgive me for asking, but when will you put a stop to this?  When will you finally say enough is enough and force her to respect you or suffer the consequences?  Ruby has a point.  We will obey you, my Queen, but perhaps you should speak with Miss Grace and get her to see reason here.

Ruby nods in agreement, smiling slightly.  Misty takes a step forward, and all five of her disciples straighten their stances as a sign of loyalty and obedience.

Misty: You are forgiven, Zane.  As are you, Ruby.  I had fully expected this sort of behavior from Miss Grace, but I stand by my decision, and my orders to each of you.  I do not care how much of a temper tantrum that girl throws, you are not to lay a finger on her.  Not a hair on her head will be out of place, do you understand?  I had intended to speak with her as soon as I returned.  

Damien: Where did you go?

Misty holds a small paper bag up in response to Damien's question, as well as a drink.

Misty: I know how frustrated Ruby was getting when Miss Grace continued to refuse to eat the meals she made for her, so I thought I'd try a different approach.  I'm sure Miss Grace believes the food is poisoned or that we are trying to harm her in some way, so this is my way of proving to her I do not want her harmed in any way.  I brought her a cheeseburger and fries, so hopefully she'll eat it.  

Dante: I would have been more than happy to get that for you, my Queen.  You didn't have to drive yourself.

Misty: Actually, I did have to do this myself, Dante.  But thank you.  I want Miss Grace to know that I personally took the time to buy this for her and bring it to her myself.  Please step aside boys.  I'd like to give her this food before it gets cold.

The brothers do as they are told and step away from the door.  Misty slowly turns the knob and opens the door, very slowly.  She expects to find Melody Grace standing right in front of the door, ready to make a break for it, but she's not.  Misty steps inside the room, and closes the door behind her.  There is not a window in the room, and one can only assume it is for the obvious reason Misty doesn't want Melody to be seen.  Melody is seated over on the twin sized bed Misty and the brothers have provided for her.  It is pushed against the wall, and Melody is seated so her back is against the wall.  She stares at Misty, the woman holding her captive, with a blank and almost scared look on her face but she doesn't speak.

Misty: I took the liberty of getting you a meal you might actually eat considering you won't touch a thing Ruby brings you.  I hope a cheeseburger and fries will suffice for tonight, but I promise you after Christmas is passed I will get you anything else you would rather have.  Here you go.

Misty holds the bag of food as well as the drink out for Melody, but Melody stays where she is at.  Misty shakes her head and walks over to where Melody is sitting.  Melody scoots away from her, cowering into the corner, as Misty places the food and the drink on the bed.  She urges Melody to take the food, but again Melody is apprehensive and stays where she is at.

Misty: I know you don't trust me, nor do you believe a word I'm saying, but I promise you will not be harmed while you are here, Miss Grace.  You really need to eat something, so please just eat.  As long as you cooperate, your time here will go by much faster and it will make it easier for all of us.

Melody: I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!  LET ME GO!

Melody makes it a point to yell as loud as she can so the brothers and Ruby can hear her on the other side of the door.  Misty stares at her a little disappointed, and she looks around the room.

Misty: Look around you, Miss Grace.  Yell and scream all you want, but I assure you that no one can hear you.  You may not want to be here, but you are so get used to it okay?  You're not going anywhere for at least a few weeks, so perhaps we should just try to get along for the time being?  Maybe if you're nice, I might go easy on the reason you are here.  You only have Odette to blame for this predicament you are in.  You do know that right?

Melody: Liar!  YOU had your goons take me!  This is YOUR fault!  Odette would never do anything to hurt me, but I hope she hurts you!

Misty lets out a sadistic laugh, as she slowly approaches Melody once again.  She stands directly in front of her, and folds her arms very matter-of-factly.

Misty: Oh, Miss Grace, I do admire your faith in Miss Ryder.  She is quite lucky to have a friend like you, but I have a bit of a newflash for you.  I hate to burst your bubble, little girl, but Odette will not hurt me in the slightest.  I do hope she tries though, and that she doesn't hold anything back.  Well, I will leave you be for now, but I will have Ruby come and check on you later.  For your sake, I do hope you take my advice and cooperate with us, because I can tell you right now that your lack of appreciation for my kindness towards you is beginning to take its toll on my dear Ruby.

Melody: Kindness?!  Keeping me against my will isn't showing kindness!  

Misty: That I can not argue, I admit.  However, as I said, you have not been and will not be physically harmed.  That IS kindness, little girl, because trust me when I tell you that should I change my mind, torture doesn't even begin to describe what I could do to you.  But, this is NOT about you, as I have said over and over.  So just deal with it and do as your told!  Have a good night, Miss Grace.  I will see you tomorrow.

Misty then turns and walks away, leaving Melody Grace alone once again.  Melody folds her arms and watches as Misty disappears out of the room.  Once Misty is out of the room, Melody glances toward the bag of food sitting just inches away from her.  She can smell the cheeseburger and fries, and her stomach growls, proving how hungry she is.  Melody tries to fight it, but she gives in and grabs the food, and the drink, giving in and finally eating.  Outside the room, the brothers and Ruby are all looking at Misty as she has reappeared.

Damien: Judging by her shouting not long ago, I'm assuming your talk with her did not go well?  

Misty: As well as I expected, Damien.  I imagine within a few days she'll see the gravity of the situation and realize that she is not going anywhere anytime soon.  We will all just have to deal with everything as best as we can.  Ruby, I want you to check on her before you go to bed tonight, okay?  She didn't touch the food I brought her yet, but sooner or later, her hunger will get the best of her and she'll eat.  

Ruby nods her head once , then looks back to Misty.

Ruby: Yes, my Queen.  As you wish.

Misty: Good.  I knew I could count on you, but please try to be as civil as possible.  I know you are frustrated with her, but she is not acting in a way we did not expect her to.  As long as we show as much kindness to her as we can, she will eventually cooperate with us.

Ruby: I hope you are right, my Queen, but I will respect your wishes regardless.  

Misty smiles and turns around.  She pulls a key out of her pocket and locks the door to the room from the outside.

Misty: Good girl, Ruby.  Brothers, you may go and do as you wish now.  Ruby and I each have a key to the room, so if Miss Grace needs anything, one of us will see to her.  As for right now, I am going to go take a shower and call it a night.  I will see you all in the morning.  

Ruby: My Queen, it is still early.  Are you ill?

Misty: I'm fine, dear Ruby.  I am just a little tired right now, and tomorrow is Christmas so I want to make sure I get plenty of sleep.  

Ruby and the brothers look at each other, a little reluctant to believe Misty, but they don't question her.

Ruby: Very well, my Queen.  Rest easy, and if you need anything, please come get me.

Misty: I always do, Ruby.  Goodnight Ruby.  Goodnight brothers.

They all big Misty goodnight and she walks past them and down the hall.  She disappears into another room, where a suitcase with her clothes is seen at the end of the bed.  She closes the door behind her, leans against it and closes her eyes taking in a deep breath.  Misty runs her hands through her long raven hair then walks over to her suitcase, taking out something to sleep in.  As she grabs her pajamas, something falls to the floor.  She reaches down and picks it up, showing only the white background of the picture she holds in her hand.  The look on her face turns sorrowful, and her eyes almost begin to tear up a bit as she stares at the picture.

Misty: Oh my beautiful baby.  Mommy misses you so much.

Misty kisses the picture , then places it back into her suitcase where neither Ruby nor one of the brothers would be able to see it, should they come into her room.  She closes her suitcase, then walks out of the room and to the bathroom to take a shower and the scene fades away.

>

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
How It Came to Be
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:02:23 PM »

Christmas Day

The scene opens up inside the room in which Melody Grace is being kept.  It is early in the morning, and Melody appears to be fast asleep on the bed, and she is curled up under the blanket provided to her.  She is startled awake a few moments later as she hears the door being unlocked from the outside.  She cowers against the bed, wondering which one of her captors will walk in this time.  When the door opens, Misty walks in, with a pleasant and cheerful smile on her face, and a gift in her hand.  Melody seems confused and she pulls her knees in close to her chest, as Misty closes the door behind her and begins walking toward Melody.  Melody gives Misty an angry look which causes the enigmatic Bombshell to grin and chuckle maliciously.

Misty: Oh, Miss Grace, are you still going to be this difficult?  It's Christmas!  Show a little holiday cheer sweetie.

Melody refuses to speak to Misty.  Her anger soon fades to pure sadness and fear.  Misty takes a seat next to her on the bed, placing the gift on front of Melody.

Misty: I took the liberty of bringing you a special gift, Miss Grace.  I couldn't let you go without something on Christmas Day, and I do hope you like it.

Melody: The only thing I want is for you to let me go back to my family and friends!

Misty: I'm sorry, Melody.  Really, I am, but that just isn't going to happen.  I know this was a terrible time for this to happen with it being Christmas and all, but this really could have been avoided.  I had to do this so you could all see the type of person that so called best friend of yours really is.  She's not as perfect as you all think, Miss Grace.  Think about it for a second.  What kind of best friend really allows her best friend to be kidnapped?  What kind of person does that?  I know I would never do that.

Melody shakes her head, not wanting to listen to another word Misty is saying to her.  She buries her head in her knees, looking away from the woman who had her kidnapped, and Misty can't help but get a satisfied smirk on her face.

Misty: Aren't you going to open my gift?

Melody responds with a simple shake of her head.

Misty: I see.  Well, I thought you might refuse my gift, so I guess I'll just take the liberty of opening it for you myself.  I do think you'll like it.

Misty takes the gift, placing it in her lap.  She pulls at the wrapping at the end, beginning to tear it open slowly.  Melody still refuses to even lift her head to look at Misty or the gift.  Misty rips the wrapping off, throwing it to the floor.  She holds a rectangular box in her hand, and she prepares to open it.

Misty: I know how much you want to see Odette right now, Miss Grace.  I don't quite understand it, but I know.  This gift was originally supposed to be for her, but since she refused it just the other day, I figured I'd pass it along to you.  It is very special, because it represents Odette...at least in the mind of a child.  You want to see Odette, Miss Grace?  This is as close to her as you are going to get for the next three weeks.

Misty opens the box and pulls out the "Odette" doll she had taken from her own four year old daughter just weeks before.  She holds it out in front of Melody, waiting for her to lift her head and take the doll.  Melody still doesn't acknowledge Misty, or the doll, and this frustrates Misty.

Misty: Look at me!

Misty's outburst startles the poor girl sitting in front of her and Melody has no choice but to look at Misty.  She lifts her head up and sees the doll, and her expression only turns more upsetting.  Her eyes begin to tear up and she is hesitant to take the doll from Misty.

Misty: This doll is yet another reason why your precious Miss Ryder will be in a world of hurt at New Year Rising.  Do you know where this doll came from, Miss Grace?

Melody shakes her head.

Misty: My daughter...My own flesh and blood had this doll, which she so aptly named Odette.  My precious little Eden refers to your best friend as Auntie Odette and it sickens me!  My daughter is MORE than Odette Ryder will ever be!  She has a bigger and more powerful purpose than Odette Ryder will ever have!  Odette will experience pain and suffering, Miss Grace.  I promise you that.  The only question I have for you is, do you think she is out there searching for you at this very moment?  Is she doing everything in her power to get you back?  Think about it, Miss Grace.  

Misty drops the doll on the bed in front of Melody and then stands up.  She walks away without another word and disappears out of the room, once again locking it behind her.  Melody stares at the doll for a moment before she grabs it and pulls it in close to her.  She looks at the door, as a tear falls down her cheek.

Melody: Don't worry, Odette.  I know what she's trying to do and it won't work...

Melody then lays back down in the bed, pulling the blanket over her once again.  She keeps a tight grip on the "Odette" doll as she closes her eyes, hoping and praying for someone to come rescue her.

Happy(?) New Year

The clock has just struck midnight in Las Vegas.  2012 is officially gone and in the past and 2013 is here. Some people never believed any of us would even see 2013, instead believing in the Mayan Apocalypse that was supposed to bring the world to an end on December 21st.  Fortunately for the entire world, we are all still alive and ready to make the new year what we want it to be.

Such a fitting name that Christian Underwood, Mark Ward and Erik Staggs have chosen for SCW's next Supercard.  New Year Rising.  Every single SCW Superstar and Bombshell are hoping to kick off 2013 with huge victories.  While half will most definately accomplish this goal, the other half will be left to walk away with their first loss of the new year.  Yes, New Year Rising is already shaping up to be one hell of a show, and if Misty has anything to do with it, tthey will only be talking about one match after New Year Rising.  She plans to kick off the new year in a big way, and can't wait to finally get her hands on Odette Ryder.

As it stands, New Year Rising is now only five days away.  In just a matter of five days, the war between Misty and Odette will finally come to a head as the two Bombshells meet face to face in the center of the ring.  As the show preview had said, this match is months in the making.  Misty has played her mind games with Odette, trying repeatedly to get under the skin of the Australian Bombshell in any way she saw fit.  And while she has made no secret in her vendetta against Odette Ryder, Misty has also been playing mind games with Odette's stablemate, and leader of NXT, Spike Staggs.  

As her plans for Odette Ryder continue to unfold, Misty is taking a short break to catch up on all of the promos currently airing on the SCW website.  She had hoped to find word from Odette Ryder, however the bubbly Aussie remained silent.  No big deal, she thought...Silence means danger, and she was fully hoping this would be the case with Odette.  One promo, however, does catch her attention.  She clicks on the video for her ex-fiancee's promo for his big stable wars match.

Misty: Let's see what Spikey boy has to say this week, shall we?

Ruby then walks into her room carrying a tray with Misty's lunch.  Misty looks at her politely, then turns her attention back to the computer screen.  Ruby brings the tray of food over to her, setting it down next to her.  She glances at the computer screen, and a look of disgust appears on her face.

Ruby: Forgive me, my Queen, but when are you going to stop obsessing over over that parasite of a man?  He is clearly out of his mind, and you'd be wise to just forget about him.

Misty: I am not obsessing over him, Ruby.  I am merely trying to keep an eye on the father of my child.  He'll make a mistake sooner or later, and the moment he does, I'll use it to my advantage.  Clearly that day is coming sooner than expected.

Misty points to the computer screen as the two continue to watch Spike's promo.  Ruby folds her arms and turns her head away from the computer with a snarl.

Ruby: Perhaps once New Year Rising is
over and we return to our home we should have the brothers begin preparing young Eden's quarters?  Who knows how long---

Misty's face suddenly goes blank as she stares at the computer screen. It is nearing the end of the video and she has her eyes focused on Spike and his actions.  Ruby grows concerned as Misty remains silent and virtually still.

Ruby: My Queen?  What is it?

Misty: I see it...I can see into his soul.

Ruby: Excuse me?  That man does not have a soul.  What are you talking about, my Queen?

Misty closes the laptop just before the video ends and slides it next to her.  She stares ahead with a blank expression on her face.  Ruby watches on with concern as Misty stands up from the bed and walks around the room slowly and methodically.

Misty: I know what needs to be done, Ruby.  I will not sit back and wait for Spike to crash and burn all on his own.  I will make it happen, and I know just how to do it.  I know what his nightmares hold.  I know what is inside that sadistic mind of his, and only I hold the power to bring it down.  Vixen may think she has a power over him that can bring him back from anything, but she is wrong...Very wrong.  

Ruby: My Queen, please tell me you're not referring to--

Misty turns around and faces Ruby.  She has a devious smile on her face, and she is nodding very slowly.  Ruby begins shaking her head.

Ruby: No, my queen!  I thought we had decided against this?!  Telling Spike will accomplish nothing!

Misty: Oh, but it will, Ruby!  That video made up my mind for me.  New Year Rising is the beginning of the end for Spike, and I'm going to do it with great pleasure.

Ruby: Great pleasure or a world of pain and suffering, my Queen?  I wish you would reconsider.

Misty: There will be no reconsidering this time, Ruby.  I've made up my mind.  Do not dare argue with me further on this.  Please, go check on Miss Grace.  I'd like to eat my lunch alone if you don't mind.

Ruby bows her head stands up and approaches Misty.

Ruby: As you wish, my Queen.  Enjoy your meal, and if you need anything I will be right outside.

Misty: Thank you, Ruby.

Ruby then walks out to go check on Melody Grace.  Misty heads over to to the bed, looking at the meal Ruby prepared for her.  She sits down and begins digging in to the plate of food, keeping her mind focused on the days ahead.  She eats with a smile on her face as the scene fades away.

"The thirteenth simply can't get here soon enough, can it?  The past few weeks have gone by quite miserably slow.  I am sure Odette Ryder would agree with that statement, as once Sunday finally arrives, she will have gone three weeks without seeing or speaking to her best friend and number one fan, Melody Grace.  Three long and painful weeks."

"Are you getting anxious, Miss Ryder?  Has the adrenaline kicked in yet?  Are you ready to step into that ring and finally make me pay for all the pain and suffering I have caused you?  Do you want to punish me for putting you and Melody Grace through hell these last few weeks?"

"I hope the answer to all those questions is a resounding yes, Miss Ryder.  Because if not, I trust you are fully aware of just what I am capable of now and in the future?  After all, if I went so far as to kidnap your precious best friend, I'm sure I could think of something else that could get to you.  I can hear your blood boiling, Odette.  You can try to deny it all you want, but I've gotten under your skin these last few months, more specifically these last few weeks."

"I hate to admit this, Odette, but I've had quite a great time these last few weeks reading your tweets, but the real fun has been here with me.  You see, I've enjoyed watching after Miss Grace.  I've enjoyed toying with her emotions and watching her reactions to it all.  I feel sorry for her, honestly, but not because of me.  No, Odette, I feel sorry for her because of you."

"Have you been out looking for her, Miss Ryder?  Have you been searching all over Las Vegas trying to find her?  Oh, I have a better question.  Why have you not called the police and had me arrested?  I had fully expected for the Las Vegas Police Department to come knocking on my door to arrest me and my disciples.  Nearly three weeks have passed and nothing.  Why is that Odette?"

"Surely you want me to pay for my actions, Miss Ryder.  You want to see me rot in jail for stooping to a level such as kidnapping?  No, I know the real reason I have not been arrested.  You want to make me suffer in a much more brutal fashion, correct?  You want to make me pay in the center of the ring.  You want to embarrass me in front of all of SCW and the fans and prove to everyone that you can do what so many others have so far failed to do since my return just a few months ago.  You want to defeat me, Odette."

"I welcome your attempt with open arms.  I can not wait to see what you have in store for me this Sunday.  I want to see what I have done to you...what I have done to the always happy-go-lucky Odette Ryder.  I want to see the fire in your eyes as you come at me with everything you have.  It will bring me great joy to see that side of you, Odette.  Do not try to hide it, because when push comes to shove, darkness always prevails over good."

"I hope your loved ones are prepared to see this side of you.  I hope Gabriel is ready to see the side of his sweet innocent loving girlfriend as you attempt to take me down.  I hope they are ready to see you FAIL, because that is exactly what is going to happen.  You will let the darkness consume you, and ultimately, you will have no other choice but to kneel before me and prove to everyone just who the dominant force in SCW really is!  Because it's NOT you, Odette."

"I always get what I want, Odette.  Just remember that.  Do your worst against me, Miss Ryder, because none of it will matter this Sunday.  You will fall, just like the others, but this victory over you will be much more meaningful to me.  I'll see you at New Year Rising, Miss Ryder."

"Your soul is damned, and it belongs to me!"

END FEED..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:03:01 PM by Misty »
>