Author Topic: It All Starts With Jessie  (Read 411 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
It All Starts With Jessie
« on: December 05, 2012, 06:35:59 PM »
 The past several months have brought on many sleepless nights for two time former Bombshell Champion, Misty.  She hasn’t spoken to any of her disciples, Ruby specifically, about it yet, but they are all well aware of the issue.  During the few hours she does sleep at night, she is very restless, and almost always wakes up from a nightmare of some sort, but neither Ruby nor the brothers have asked her about what keeps her awake.  They are all waiting for her to speak on her own terms, because they know sooner or later, she will.  When exactly that will happen, only their Queen can answer.  So they remain silent.

Tonight is no different for Misty it seems.  She had fallen asleep early from exhaustion, but each time Ruby would come to check on her Queen, Misty would be in a different position on the bed, or have her blanket kicked from off of her body.  Each time Ruby would fix it, but she’d just have to replace it the next time she would check on Misty.

It has been a few hours since Ruby last checked on Misty, and all is quiet in their home.  Ruby and the brothers are probably all fast asleep in their own rooms, but the same can’t be said for Misty.  She is asleep, yes, but she is tossing and turning on her bed, and she seems to be crying in her sleep.  She suddenly bolts upright to a sitting position and screams.

Misty: MY BABY!!!

Misty looks around her darkened room, thankful Ruby is not there this time.  She keeps her eye on her door, expecting Ruby to come rushing inside in a panic, but she doesn’t.  All remains quiet, but Misty doesn’t go back to sleep.  She looks at the clock on her nightstand and it reads 1:30 am.  Misty sighs and moves to the side of the bed, swinging her legs over the side.  She slips her feet into her black slippers and walks over to her closet.  Misty flips the switch, turning on the light in her closet and begins searching through her clothes.  She grabs a clean pair of clothes before heading out of her room and down the hall to the bathroom.

About thirty minutes later, Misty emerges from the bathroom, freshly showered and dressed.  She has put on her black robe, and grabs a set of keys off the hook hanging on the wall.  She doesn’t take the van this time, instead choosing to drive her own vehicle.  Her destination is not that far away, nor is it unfamiliar, but she parks her car down the street to be safe.  After she gets out of her car, she pulls the hood of her robe over her head, and slowly makes her way to the house she once shared with Spike Staggs.  The house Spike still calls home with their…well, HIS to two children.  Spike’s car is not in the driveway, but Misty can only assume he has parked in it the garage.

She opens the front gate quietly, and makes her way to the front porch.  Misty creeps along the front porch, walking over to the end where a small statue sits.  She lifts the statue up, picking up the spare key she knew was hidden there, and then she walks back to the front door.  She slowly opens the storm door, then proceeds to unlock first the deadbolt, and then the lock on the handle.  Misty places the key in her pocket, and very quietly opens the door.  Luckily for her, everyone seems to be asleep at the moment, and she sneaks her way through the house, looking around each corner just in case.

As she approaches the steps leading upstairs, she is met by the family cat, Dero, but he doesn’t seem very pleased to see her.  He growls and hisses at her, and she hisses back.

Misty: Oh get over it, Dero.  Out of my way you fleabag.

Misty is careful with how loud she speaks to Dero, keeping her voice in a low whisper.  He growls again then runs off, and Misty shakes her head.  She slowly makes her way up the stairs, careful not to make any noise.  Once she is up the stairs, she walks over to Spike’s bedroom…her old bedroom…and peeks her head inside.  Her ex-fiancee is fast asleep on the bed, snoring, and not stirring at all.  She smiles and turns around looking down the hall.  Timmy’s room is just next to Spike’s room, and beyond that, is little Eden’s room.  She stares at the door to her daughter’s room for a moment, before she creeps over to the door.  Misty places her hand on the door and closes her eyes, thinking her decision through.  She knows there is a good chance Spike would wake up and find her here, and she’d end up in jail, but she had to see Eden.  She had to see the daughter she hadn’t seen in nine months.  Consequences be damned.  She was going into Eden’s room.

She turns the knob and pushes the door open slowly.  It makes a creaking noise slightly, but nothing that would wake Spike or Timmy from their deep sleep.  Once inside, she closes the door, and turns around to look at her sleeping daughter.  The nightlight plugged in beside her bed is the only light in the room, and Eden’s quiet breathing is heard.  Misty walks over to the chair beside her bed, and takes a seat, staring at Eden as she sleeps.

Misty: My little girl…How I’ve missed you so.  I’ve missed watching you sleep so peacefully.  Now if only Mommy could do the same.

Eden whimpers a little, and then her eyes flutter open.  She rubs her eyes as she looks at the figure sitting in the chair in front of her, and her eyes grow wide.  Misty lowers the hood on her robe, allowing Eden to see her face, then brings her finger to her mouth.

Misty: Shhh, baby girl.  It’s Mommy.  I need you to be very quiet, okay?  Can you do that for me?

Eden: Mommy?

Eden is still a bit groggy as she looks at her mother.  Misty nods, then reaches over to Eden and runs her hand down her little girl’s cheek.  Eden doesn’t move, but she stares at Misty, almost afraid to see her.  Misty doesn’t seem surprised, but she continues to whisper to Eden, attempting to take her fears away.

Misty: I know I’ve been gone for a while, baby girl, but I was never that far away.  I’ve thought about you all the time.  Do you know that?  Do you know how much I’ve missed you?

Eden shakes her head and doesn’t say a word.  She looks as though she is about to burst into tears.  Misty runs her hand through Eden’s hair, but she can sense the fear coming from her daughter.  She can see it in her eyes, and in her face.  Eden is now terrified of her own mother.

Misty: Sweetie, you don't have to be afraid of me, you know that right?  I'm not going to hurt you.  

Eden: You left Daddy.  You left me and Timmy.  

Eden pouts her bottom lip out and her voice quivers a little as she is inching closer to crying.  Misty continues to soothe her daughter.  She wants to wrap her in her arms in a tight embrace, but fears that may only frighten or upset her further.

Misty: Well, sweetie...You see, I just had some things I needed to figure out.  I never wanted to hurt you or make you sad, but I plan to make it up to you real soon.  I would have come to see you sooner, but Daddy is very upset with me.  I had to wait until he was sleeping.  

Eden: You're lying.  Timmy says that you're just a lying bitch.  

Misty's eyes widen, but she cracks an amused smile.  She leans back in the chair and Eden sits up in her bed, clutching two of her dolls in her hands.

Misty: Oh really?  Timmy said that to you, did he?

Eden shrugs and looks down to her dolls.  She begins playing with their hair, and doesn't look up to face her mother again.

Eden: No.

Misty: He didn't? But you said he did, sweetie.  Were you lying to Mommy?

Eden: No.  Timmy didn't say it to me.  I heard him talking to Daddy before.  And Auntie Dixie...And Auntie Desiree and Uncle Tommy.  He said to everyone.  Timmy was real mad.

Misty stifles a laugh and watches as Eden plays with her dolls.  One of the dolls is a brunette, and the other is blonde.  Something doesn't sit well with Misty about this, but she shrugs it off for now.

Misty: What about you, baby girl?  Don't you miss me sweetie?

Eden: I did.  But not no more.  I get to spend lots of time with Auntie Dixie and Auntie Desiree and we have lots of fun.  And Daddy lets me have cookies for breakfast sometimes.  You never let me have cookies for breakfast.

Misty: Eden, sweetie, can you look at me?  Let me see those pretty eyes of yours.

Eden shakes her head and continues to play with her doll.  Misty tries to hide her frustrations, and decides to go on a different approach.  She looks at the dolls as Eden plays with them.

Misty: Why don't you tell Mommy about your dolls?  What are their names?

Eden's eyes light up and she holds the doll with the blonde hair up for Misty to look at.

Eden: This one is Vixen!  Like Auntie Vixen, but Timmy says that Daddy likes Auntie Vixen as more than just a friend.  He says--

Misty: Okay, okay...That one is Vixen.  What about this one?  

Misty grabbed the doll with the brunette hair and stared at it.  She was fairly sure what her daughter named this doll if the blonde one was Vixen, and she tried her best not to show her disgust and hatred over the choice.

Eden: That is Odette, like Auntie Odette.  She's my favorite.  She's really nice, and Melody is too.  They play games with me sometimes, and Auntie Odette even let me hold one of her baby kitties.  

Misty's nostrils flare as she listens to her daughter speak highly of Odette.  She gently places the doll back on the bed next to Eden, though she wants nothing more than to rip its head off.  But for her daughter's sake, she holds herself back.

Eden: I don't have one for Auntie Jessie yet, but Daddy said he'd get me one.  

Misty: That's...wonderful, sweetie.

Eden: Why do you want to hurt Auntie Odette?

Eden lifts her head slowly, locking her sad eyes on her mother.  She hugs "Odette" tightly, waiting for Misty to answer.   Misty takes in a deep breath, thinking about the right way to respond to the innocent four year old.

Misty: I don't want to hurt Odette, sweetie.  I'm trying to help her.

Eden: Help her with what?

Before Misty has a chance to to respond, Spike's footsteps are heard down the hall.  Misty stands up in a panic.

Misty: Don't tell Daddy I'm here, okay sweetie?  This is our secret, right?

Eden doesn't say a word as Misty pulls the hood back over her head and walks over to Eden's closet.  She quickly hides inside, just as Spike walks in, turning on the light.  He sees Eden sitting up in and looks around the room curiously.  Spike walks over to the bed and looks down at his daughter.

Spike: What are you doing awake, sweetie?  And who were you just talking to?

Eden looks down at her dolls guiltily, not answering Spike.  Spike sits down on the chair, reaches over and puts his finger on her chin lifting her head so she is looking at him.  Misty watches on nervously from the closet.

Spike: Eden, answer me.  What are you doing awake?

Eden: I had a dream about...Mommy.

Inside the closet, Misty is shaking her head thinking her daughter is about to spill the beans.  She stays as quiet as she can, however, and focuses on the shocked look on Spike's face.  Eden goes back to playing with her dolls.

Spike: It was just a dream, sweetie.  Mommy isn't going to hurt you ever again. I promise, okay?

Eden only nods in response.

Spike: We'll talk about your dream more later if you want.  Right now, you need to go back to sleep.  Take Odette and Vixen and get back under the covers.

Eden does as she's told and scoops "Odette" and "Vixen" up in her arms.  She snuggles under her blanket, and Spike tucks her in.  He leans down and kisses her forehead.

Spike: Okay.  Goodnight sweetie.  No more bad dreams, okay?

Eden: Okay Daddy.  Goodnight!

Eden closes her eyes forgetting that Misty is still in the closet.  Either that or she now believed seeing her mother was in fact a dream.  Spike turned the light off once again, and walks out of the room again, heading back to bed.  Misty waits in Eden's closet for a while, until Eden's soft breathing is heard again, signaling she has fallen back asleep.  Misty walks out of the closet, and over to Eden's bedside. She gently leans down and kisses Eden on the cheek.  When she leans back up once more, she looks down at Eden's "Odette" doll, and gets a dark almost demonic look in her eyes.  She carefully grabs the doll, pulling it from her grasp.  Eden rolls over, still clutching "Vixen", but she stays asleep.

Misty: Sorry, baby girl.  Mommy needs to borrow Odette for a while.  I'm sure you'll understand.  I'll see you again real soon.  Sleep well my Princess.

Misty then heads back towards the door.  She quietly leaves Eden's room, and then walks downstairs and out of the house as a ghost would.  The only one who ever knew she was there is Eden, though whether she knew it was real or not remains to be said.  Misty heads down the street and back to her car and the cameras fade.

The scene fades in a short while later as Misty’s car is pulling back into the lot where she and her disciples now live.  She turns off the engine and exits her car, holding Eden’s “Odette” doll in her hand, dangling and swinging it by its brunette hair.  She locks her car and heads inside, where she is met by Ruby and Sebastian.  They notice the agitated look on her face, but do  not question her as she walks up to them.

Misty: I want the two of you to make sure Damien, Dante and Zane join us all for a meeting later today.  I want to finalize plans for Miss Jessie Salco and make sure everyone is on the same page.  Are we clear?

Ruby and Sebastian both nod in agreement.  Ruby looks to the doll in Misty’s hand with a curious look on her face.

Ruby: My Queen?  May I ask why you have that doll?

Misty holds the doll up, dangling it in front of her face.  She swings it around by its hair, looking at it with disgust and contempt.  She keeps her eyes on the doll as she responds to Ruby.

Misty: This…This is the reason little miss Jessie Salco is going to suffer at my hands.  Not only will she be forced to kneel before me, but I plan to make her beg for her life!

Ruby and Sebastian glance at one another, clearly more confused than before, but they do not question Misty’s judgment.  Misty stares at the doll with pure malice on her mind, and a sick, twisted smile forms on her face.

Misty: Poor, poor Jessie.  I don’t think she realizes just what she is in store for this Sunday.  But she’ll find out soon enough.

In a fit of rage, Misty whips the “Odette” doll at the wall as hard as she can.  It hits the wall with a loud SMACK! and then falls to the floor.  Misty shoves her way past Ruby and Sebastian and Ruby without another word and she disappears back up to her room.  Ruby walks over to the doll and picks it up.  She looks at it curiously, and then shows it to Sebastian.  He shrugs.

Sebastian: Your guess is as good as mine, Ruby.  Something about that doll has angered our Queen, and I imagine we will find out later today.

Ruby: I have to agree with you Sebastian.  Should I dispose of this?

Ruby holds it out, and Sebastian looks at it.  He shakes his head.

Sebastian: I wouldn’t.  If our Queen wanted it disposed of, she would have done so herself.  Hang on to it, and ask her what she wishes to do with it later.  Until then, we must get back to sleep.  She has returned in one piece, so there is no need to worry.

Ruby nods.  She and Sebastian disappear down the same hall as Misty and back to their own rooms and the scene fades.

“Allow me to clear up a rumor I am sure is running rampant amongst the Sin City Wrestling fans, and the backstage locker rooms alike.  Most of you are well aware that our dedicated Co-Owner, “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward has created his own group here in his company.  Their soul intent, at the moment, is to take down my ex-fiancee’s own stable, The New X-Tremes, and they are making a statement each and every week.  These four men are out to bring down Spike and the stable I once belonged to, and they don’t care what they have to do to get the job done.  There is just one problem.  Mark’s group consists of four men, and NXT holds three Bombshells.  Quite the predicament, eh?”

“The past couple of weeks I have been asked one very important question by a few different people.  It’s a great question, but one I wish to answer right here and now to put the rumors to rest.  Several of you have asked me ’Misty, are you joining sides with Mark Ward and his group?’ The truth to the matter is this…No, I am most certainly NOT joining sides with Mark and his boys.  We merely have a common goal, but I like to take care of business myself, without taking orders from anyone…my boss included.”

“To be quite honest, I wouldn’t fit in his group…I don’t fit in ANY group, unless I am the leader.  It is why I turned my back on Spike.  It is why I left NXT in the first place.  Because Spike was trying to bathe himself in all MY glory!  I was the one who brought all the fame to NXT, not him.  Not Casey Williams.  It was all ME, but Spike tried to take credit for everything I had accomplished.  I had to put a stop to it before it escalated any further, so I kicked him to the curb and went my own way.”

“I’m a born leader.  It’s what I do.  I don’t take kindly to others ordering me around.  I make my own decisions, and I don’t need anyone’s permission to do anything.  It is why my disciples found me.  They realized I was slowly headed back toward doing what others expected me to do, instead of the other way around.  They knew who their leader was before I knew it myself.  I just needed a little nudge, just as I plan to do to everyone in the Bombshell division.”

“Originally I had planned to focus all of my attention on Miss Ryder and getting what I want from her.  I wasn’t sure how to do that at first, but last week, a light went off in my head.  The absolute perfect way to get to Odette…is through her ”BFF’s” in NXT, and it all begins with one Jessie Salco.”

"Jessie, I know you are watching this.  I know you are doing your research on me.  Perhaps getting some training from your fearless leader who claims to know me better than anyone else.  Spike tried to do the same when I faced Vixen earlier this year, but guess what?  She failed.  She couldn't beat me, and no matter how much you prepare, you'll fail as well.  You simply don't possess the strength to take me down.  Though I'm sure you believe you do.

"I want you to know that the beating you are in store for is not entirely your fault.  Far from it actually.  Yes, eventually I would have made an example of you, and forced you to submit to my will, but you have your good friend, Odette, to thank for your early and impending demise, because this is all her doing.  This match isn't about you or I.  This match is quite honestly, about Odette and her naivety and stupidity.  She's looking forward to facing me?  She wants a challenge?  Well, I'll give her a sneak peak of just what she is looking forward to when I make you beg for mercy."

"Jessie, Mark may think he can take down NXT his way, using Nick, Jordan and Tom as his weapons, but there is only one person who can bring down NXT.  There is only ONE person who can put an end to your precious family in NXT, and its not Mark Ward.  No, I am the only one who holds the key to the end of NXT.  My plans are already in motion and you can not stop me.  It will be a pleasure to watch you try and fail miserably."

"I want every one of you ladies in NXT to listen closely...more specifically Odette.  Jessie may be my opponent this week, but she's only a stepping stone to get to you.  She's a key factor in bringing you down, Odette.  You don't think you can be broken, but you most definately can...and you will.  I want you to watch what I do to your friend..your stablemate, and I want you to truly see what I am capable of.  Once I'm through with Jessie, I'll move on to the next lucky lady.  The one who is very familiar with what I am capable of...The ever foxy one, Vixen.  By the way, how's that hunt for the Bombshell title going for you, dear Vixen?  Perhaps if you are able to beat me, Mark Ward may just grant you what you claim you deserve."

"I am much looking forward to to finally ridding SCW of NXT.  You all should be following the guidance of one person, and you're looking at her.  The Queen of the damned is here to reign over Sin City Wrestling...Here to reign over the Bombshell Division, and my actions thus far have proven that.  Sunday at Climax Control, Jessie Salco will be next in line, followed by Vixen...and ultimately Odette Ryder.  NXT and SCW will be mine...They already are, but you just haven't admitted it yet."

"Jessie...I'll see you Sunday.  And Odette...I'm always watching you...Watching and waiting for the day you submit.  It will happen.  It's only a matter of time."

"Your souls are damned...and they belong to me!"
>