Author Topic: The First of Many  (Read 384 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
The First of Many
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:26:25 PM »
 Everyone in attendance in Reno witnessed the return of the woman who vanished three months ago.  After a brutal and award winning match against mortal enemy Roxanne, both Misty and Roxanne were left battered, bloodied and seemingly unconscious.  The lights went out, and when they returned several minutes later, Misty was gone.  The only trace of her left behind was her blood that had been spilled during the match.

People wondered where she went…for a short time.  After a few weeks, Misty’s name was almost an afterthought.  The woman who would later be voted as Woman of the Year had simply been forgotten so it seemed.  No one tried to find her, except for her parents for a short while.  Life in Sin City Wrestling simply went on without her.  But not for the better.

Man of the Bombshells on the roster are unfamiliar to Misty and the impact she has had in Sin City Wrestling.  Misty has returned to find several new faces on the roster, but that is not what she is worried about.  What is important to her is that everyone in Sin City Wrestling, new and old, knows the woman who has returned.  It is vital they all realize the change that is upon them.  Her return in Reno was only the beginning.  What is next for the former Bombshell Champion?  No one knows just yet, but one thing is already perfectly clear.

Misty is already up to no good…

Reno, Nevada
Post Climax Control

Misty and her newly introduced five friends are all walking backstage the Reno Sparks Convention Center.  They are headed towards the parking lot, preparing to leave.  The four men still surround Misty protectively, and her female friend, Ruby, walks behind them.  People eye them suspiciously as they walk down the hallway towards the building’s exit, when from behind them, a frantic voice is calling out to Misty.  SCW reporter, Pussy Willow, is trying to catch up to the group.

PW:</font color> Misty!  Misty!  Excuse me, Misty!  I was wondering if I could get a quick word with you?!

Misty holds her hand up, and the four men surrounding her stop where they are, as does Ruby.  Pussy Willow catches up to them, and slowly walks to the front of the group, trying to face Misty.  She looks at the men nervously at first, trying to make eye contact with Misty, but the yellow eyed men before her watch her like a hawk.

Misty: Damien…Dante…It’s alright.  Step aside and join your brothers while I speak to Miss Willow, here.

The two larger men of the group, the one with the long dreads and the one with shoulder length dark hair do not question Misty’s orders.  They bow their heads and step aside, and then behind Misty, joining the other two men and Ruby.  Misty, still cloaked in her long black robe, folds her arms across her chest and gives Pussy Willow a sly smile.

Misty: Adamant as ever for the first interview I see, Pussy Willow.  That is something I can honestly say I did not miss while I was away.

PW: Where have you been these past three months?

Misty again smiles, and chuckles quietly.  She looks behind her to Damien, Dante, Ruby and the two other men, who look at her with blank expressions on their faces.  It is as if they are waiting for an order.  She says nothing to them, before turning back to Pussy Willow to answer her question.

Misty: Did you not witness that brutal match I was involved in with Roxanne?

PW: No, I did.  But…

Misty: But, nothing, Miss Willow.  If you had really witnessed that match, then clearly you would have seen the condition in which both Roxanne and I were left following that…bloodbath.  I have been recuperating from the injuries I sustained.  Is that a satisfying answer to your question?

Pussy Willow looks at Misty, then glances to the men and woman with her.  She then looks back to Misty and shakes her head.

PW: Honestly?  No, it does not.  After that match with Roxanne you vanished.  No one heard a word from you, or anyone who knew of your whereabouts.  Now, some might call that job abandonment, don’t you agree?

Damien: How dare you speak to your queen in such a manner?!  You should be kneeling before her—

Damien, the man with the dreads, takes a step forward suddenly and threateningly, but is cut off as Misty holds her left arm up and he immediately stops.  Pussy Willow takes a step back as Misty’s followers glare at her menacingly.

Misty: Damien, stop!  I am perfectly capable of handling this situation on my own.

Misty turns and gives Damien a disapproving look.  He nods his head once, then steps back.  Misty turns and faces Pussy Willow once again.

Misty: Now, where were we?  Oh, yes.  Job abandonment, you say?  No, Miss Willow, it was not job abandonment when I was, quite frankly, near death after that match.  As for my whereabouts the last three months, that will be answered later, I assure you.  It does not matter where I was, or who I was with.  All that matters, at this moment in time, is that I have returned, and as you can see, I am fully healed.

PW: How is that possible?  Roxanne was in just as bad of shape as you were following that match, and doctors haven’t cleared her to return yet.  How did you heal so quickly?

Misty smiles evilly, and then shakes her head.

Misty: Perhaps Roxanne simply does not have the proper doctors looking after her and overseeing her rehabilitation?  I don’t know the answer to that, but the proof is standing in front of you Miss Willow.  To be honest, I have never felt better and more prepared to return to competition than I do at this very moment.  Do not answer too many questions, Miss Willow.  The answers you seek shall be revealed in time.

PW: Have you been medically cleared to return to the ring yet?

Misty then snaps her fingers, and without hesitation, Ruby walks up next to her, removing two sheets of paper from her pocket, handing them to Misty.  She bows her head, then steps back, joining the men.

Misty: I suspected someone would ask that, and to answer that question, yes.  I have been medically cleared, and here is the proof.

Misty holds out one of the pieces of paper, showing it to Pussy Willow.  Pussy Willow looks it over carefully, then nods.

Misty: A copy of this letter from my doctor has already been given to both “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward and Christian Underwood both, to prevent any lack of communication just in case, and this piece of paper here…

Misty holds it out to Pussy Willow, pointing to a specific paragraph.

Misty: Well as you can see, both the bosses wasted little time in booking me in my return match on Climax Control next week.  Now, judging by the impact I have had in this company this past year, I had hoped to have a more challenging opponent, but I guess this woman will suffice.  After all, Sin City Wrestling has lost some of the more high profile Bombshells over recent months, haven’t we?

PW: You must not be very familiar with your opponent, Misty, but I can assure you that Necra Octavian Kane is not one to be taken lightly.  She advanced to the finals for the very title that you held twice this past year.

Behind them, Misty’s followers all let off low and eerie chuckles, looking at each other then back to Misty and Pussy Willow.  Misty again holds up her arm, silencing the group, before taking a step towards Pussy Willow, narrowing her eyes at the blonde reporter.

Misty: Do not make the mistake of assuming that just because I have been away from SCW for the past three months that I am unfamiliar with anyone, Miss Willow.  From the moment I was well enough to, I kept a close watch on all the events surrounding Sin City Wrestling and everyone within the company, especially the Bombshells.  I’ve seen what the woman who calls herself the Goddess of the Dead can do, and to be quite honest, I am much looking forward to this match up with her.  I congratulate her on advancing to the finals of the Bombshell Title tournament and wish her the best of luck, but next Sunday, that doesn’t matter.  It’ll only be her and I in that ring, and I am going to show everyone just what they’ve been missing.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, we’re done here.  Ruby...Brothers...Let's go.

PW: But I have---

Damien, Dante and the two other men surround Misty again, and Ruby steps in front of Pussy Willow, glaring at her.

Ruby: You have nothing, blonde one.  Our queen is through answering your ignorant questions.  Now step aside!

Misty: Play nice, Ruby, sweetie.  Miss Willow was just doing her job.  Albeit an annoying one.  Now come along.  There is work to be done.

Misty lets an almost playful giggle escape her mouth as she addresses Ruby.  She and the brothers wait for Ruby.  Ruby looks at Pussy Willow one last time then hisses at her as she turns away to join the others.  They all waste no time in disappearing down the hallway and out of the building, leaving Pussy Willow behind with a stunned look on her face and the scene fades out.

Oh how wonderful it feels to be back!  These past three months have gone by slower than I first imagined, but my worries are finally gone.  My wounds have healed.  My mind is exactly where it needs to be and I am fully prepared to return to the ring.  But I am positive there are some people who are already questioning the truth to that statement.  After all, SCW reporter, Pussy Willow, did just that yesterday after my return on Climax Control.

Anyone who truly knows me would never attempt to question my judgement.  To ask such an absurd question as she did?  This goes to show just the type of reporters and interviewers Sin City Wrestling employs.  Although I really should consider myself lucky that Miss Willow did the interview and not that complete buffoon, Scott Oliver.  I shudder to think of the questions he would have asked.  But, I digress.  

Now, where was I?  Oh, right.  The absurdity that is Pussy Willow.  Really, Miss Willow?  You felt it necessary to ask such a question as to whether or not I had been medically cleared to return to active competition?  As if I would be foolish enough to do so considering all the injuries I sustained?  Oh, wait…Of course I would.  Miss Willow, I want you, and everyone watching to understand one thing.  I make my own decisions.  I decide what to do with my life.  I do not need some silly doctors to tell me when I am ready to return to the ring.  If I wanted to wrestle with a broken leg, you can bet your life that I most certainly would!  The only two who would be able to stop me, of course, would be the men in charge of this company, Mark Ward and Christian Underwood.  So I received the necessary paperwork from my doctor to make my return.

Now that I am back, the questions have been filtering in.  Misty, where have you been?  Misty, why didn’t you contact anyone in your family?  Misty, just how bad were your injuries? It is already a never-ending battle to silence these fools hounding me.  Allow me to be kind, just this once, as I answer the first of many questions I have been receiving in the short amount of time that I have been back.

Misty, just how bad were your injuries?

That match against Roxanne was probably the toughest match I had ever competed in.  Anyone watching knew the hatred we both felt towards one another, and quite honestly, probably still do.  I wanted to end her just as badly as she wanted to end me.  We didn’t hold back any brutality against each other.  Blood was spilled early on in the match, and when all was said and done, as much as I had hoped to walk away with the victory over Roxanne, I failed.

Yes, I said it.  I failed.  Not only did I NOT walk out of that match, but Roxanne beat me, and in every sense of the word.  To this day my memory of that night is relatively cloudy, but my disciples do not lie to me about the events that occurred during that match.  They showed me video of that night anytime I asked, so I knew just how bad it was…just how close my career was to being over.

But they saved me.  Yes, THEY saved me.

Flashback
Sunday, July 15th 2012
Location-Unknown

A black van pulls up outside of an abandoned building.  At least it appears to be abandoned from the outside.  A chain link fence surrounds the building, which is littered with several broken windows and ivy growing along the walls.  The doors to the van open and two men, dressed in black robes walk out.  One of the men, the larger of the two, has long dreadlocked hair and his partner has shoulder length black hair.  They both walk around to the back of the can, where they are joined by two more men and a strange looking woman.

Damien: Sebastian, is everything prepared?

Damien, the man with the dreads, speaks to the man with shoulder length dirty blonde hair.  Sebastian walks up next to him as the last man with short brown hair, and the woman stand next to him, one on either side.

Sebastian: It is.  Zane and I have made sure she will be quite comfortable.

Zane, the man with the short brown hair, nods in agreement.

Zane: Her quarters are all finished, Damien.  I’m sure she will be quite pleased.

Damien looks to Zane and the woman, a concerned expression now appearing on his face.

Damien: I am afraid she may not know for quite a while.  Dante…

Damien motions his head toward the man who was in the van with him, then turns his eyes toward the woman.

Dante: Of course, Damien.  Ruby, come with me please.

Ruby: Why?  What has happened, Damien?  Dante?

Damien shakes his head as Dante leads the woman, now identified as Ruby, away from the van.  Ruby tries to look back to the others, but Dante turns her around to distract her.  Zane looks at Damien, now getting the same concerned look as him.

Zane: How bad is it, Damien?

Damien: See for yourself, brothers.

Damien then opens the back of the van.  Zane and Sebastian look inside, their eyes widening in horror when they see her.  She is unconscious and covered in blood, but she is still alive, though it appears otherwise.

Zane: My God…is she alive?!

Zane jumps into the van, as does Sebastian.  They lean down to check on her, showing more concern then before, and being careful not to touch her.

Sebastian: What did that wretched woman do to her, brother?

Damien: Nothing Misty did not anticipate coming in advance, Sebastian.  Do not forget that she agreed to this.  She wanted this.

Sebastian jumps out of the van as Zane gently lifts Misty into his arms.  He carefully steps out of the van, holding the battered and bloodied former Bombshell champion with the utmost of care.

Sebastian: We should have taken her sooner, Damien.  How long do you expect she will be out?  Just look at her!  She’s practically at Death’s door!

Zane: Sebastian, now is not the time.  We need to get her inside and cleaned up.  Her injuries need to be addressed before she loses anymore blood.

Just then, Ruby is heard yelling.  She shoves away from Dante and runs up to Zane, staring at Misty in shock.  She runs her hand over Misty’s bloodied face, not minding the blood that then soaks her own hand.

Ruby: How could you let this happen, Damien?!  Do not worry, my queen.  I shall fix you.

Damien: Watch the way you speak to me, Ruby.  Remember who it is that you serve.

Ruby: For now, Master Damien.  But once my queen is healed, it is she who shall receive my obedience.  Yours as well.

Misty suddenly lets out a soft moan, the only signs of the pain she is in shining through.

Ruby: Shhh, my queen.  You are safe now.  Just rest.

Ruby glares at Damien for a second before looking at Misty with the same look a mother would give her sick or injured child.

Damien: Sebastian, did you prepare a medical room like I asked?

Sebastian nods as Dante joins the group once again.

Damien: Very well.  Zane, take her and Ruby there at once.  Ruby, you will oversee her healing.  Do you understand?

Ruby and Zane both nod and in unison say, “Of course.”  They then walk towards the building, disappearing inside.  Damien, Dante and Sebastian remain outside and Damien closes the door to the van.

Sebastian: We should have gone with you tonight.  At the very least, Ruby—

Damien shakes his head, turning back to his brother.

Damien: Ruby would have been a liability.  You know this had to be done quietly, Sebastian.

Dante: And Ruby might have caused a scene.  She would have blown our cover.  Be reasonable, Sebastian.

Sebastian nods and takes in a deep breath.

Sebastian: Maybe you're right.  I'm just concerned because she doesn't look well, brothers.

Damien: Be patient, Sebastian.  I have faith in Ruby to do a fine job in healing our queen.  Her wounds will heal, but we must join together to ensre Misty embraces her true calling.  That, my brother, will be the true challenge...one we must stand ready for.

Sebastian: I am ready, brother.

Dante: As am I.

Damien: Excellent.  Now, come along.  Let us begin our preparations as we await word from Zane and Ruby.

The brothers embrace each other in a quick hug as their joy over their impending plans consumes them.  And while they worry for Misty, they trust their brother Zane and servant, Ruby, to look after her.

Dear Sebastian had said it himself.  I was at Death's door.  I had lost a lot of blood, and had I been conscious, I would have been screaming from the pain.  But here they were.  Complete strangers to me had taken it upon themselves to oversee my care after the match with Roxanne.  They had taken me at the right moment, though at the time they were all afraid it was too late.  They weren't sure when or even if I would fully recover.  They didn't even know how I would react towards them when I woke up.  Or, as I said before, IF I woke up.

From the moment they stepped foot in that ring in that darkened arena, the future they had planned out was suddenly not at all certain.  All the preparations they made were now in jeopardy, because I was in jeopardy.  My life was hanging in the balance and while they had faith and believed in my recovery, it wasn't guaranteed.  

But I am a fighter.  I always have been.  And not only was I refusing to give up, I had a woman who is just as much of a fighter as I am, fighting for my life as well.  Ruby couldn't stand to see me in the condition I was in, and she stayed by my side from the moment they brought me into their care until I was well enough to order her away had I wanted.  Ruby was..no IS my healer. She made decisions about my care while I couldn't.

It is because of Ruby that I am still alive.

Damien, Dante and Sebastian all wait patiently outside the room that has been prepared as a medical room.  Ruby and Zane remain inside as they clean Misty's wounds and assess her other injuries.  Ruby opens the door a few minutes later, her attention focused in Damien, the apparent leader of the group.

Ruby: Master Damien, I feel we should call upon Dr. Lord.  Her wounds are cleaned, and the bleeding has subsided, but she has extensive bruising which could mean worse internal damage.  I think X-Rays would be a good idea, but we do not have the proper equipment here.

Damien looks at his brothers and Ruby.  They all nod in agreement.

Damien: Very well, Ruby.  Call Dr. Lord and make the proper arrangements.

Ruby nods once before disappearing back inside the room.  Damien growls in frustration as Dante and Sebastian each place a hand on one of his shoulders to comfort him.

Damien: I should have listened to you, brother Sebastian.  We should have taken her sooner to prevent Roxanne from harming her...

Dante: Do not beat yourself up, Damien.  She knew what she was doing.  We tried to reveal ourselves to her once before but she ran, did she not?

Damien: She did, but--

Sebastian: No buts.  Our main concern right now is seeing to it that she receives the care she needs.  What is done is done.  The important thing to remember is that she is where she belongs.  We WILL guide her in the right direction, but she must heal first.  Be positive, brother.  All will be well in due time.

Just then Zane peeks his head out of the room.

Zane: Dante, we need your assistance.  Damien, Dr. Lord would like us to bring her to his clinic immediately so he may examine her and do the X-Rays.  I need Dante's assistance to lift her on to the stretcher.

Damien: Go Dante.  Sebastian, go pull the van around.

Damien tosses a set of keys to Sebastian, who catches them with ease.  Sebastian wastes no time in running down the hall to go get the van.

A few minutes later the door opens again, and Ruby walks out.  She holds the door open for Dante and Zane as they carefully lead the stretcher holding Misty's still unconscious body.  She looks slightly better than earlier, but her body is covered with a sheet.  Her face, covered in bruises and cuts, is only visible.

Damien leads them out to the van where they gently load Misty into the back once again.  Ruby, Sebastian and Zane sit in the back to watch over Misty, while Damien drives with Dante in the passenger seat.  The van speeds off down the street and the scene fades out.

Three hours later...

The scene opens up inside a private medical clinic.  The office is closed, but the doctor has agreed to make an emergency call.  The four brothers Damien, Dante, Sebastian and Zane wait outside the exam room as Ruby assists Dr. Lord in his examination of Misty.

Zane: What is taking so long?  Something must be wrong.

Damien: Do not assume the worst, brother.  I am sure Dr. Lord is just being one-hundred percent thorough in his examination.  No news is good news, right?

Zane begins to pace back and forth as Damien, Dante and Sebastian wait patiently.  A short while later, the door opens and Dr. Lord, a grat haired older man, steps out, approaching Damien.

Damien: Dr. Lord, how is she?

Dr. Lord pulls Damien aside and away from his brothers.  This causes Dante, Sebastian and Zane to look at them with concern.

Dr. Lord: She has a very long recovery ahead of her Damien.  She has several broken ribs.  Her arm is broken and her right leg suffered a clean break.  The cuts and bruises were bad enough, but the amount of blood she lost was astounding.  It's amazing she's even alive, but I've given her a few units of blood so that should help.

Damien places his hands on his head, relieved Misty survived, but senses something more that Dr. Lord isn't telling him.

Damien: She is going to recover though, right?  Her wounds and injuries will heal?

Dr. Lord thinks for a moment and then nods.

Dr. Lord: In time, yes, but when she wakes up she's going to be in a lot of pain.  This woman will heal, but the emotional trauma may be irreperable.  Damien, there is one other thing you should know.

Dante, Sebastian and Zane all keep their eyes locked on Dr. Lord as he quietly says something to Damien.  They can see Damien's eyes widen, and are all immediately curious as to what is being said.

Inside the exam room, Ruby is sitting beside Misty, just staring at her in awe.  She watches the rise and fall of Misty's chest, thankful she is even still breathing.  Ruby lowers her head, and a tear falls down her cheek and to the floor, when a soft whimper startles her, and she immediately lifts her head to look at Misty.  Misty's eyes are beginning to flutter open.

Ruby: I'm so sorry, my Queen.

Misty slowly turns her head towards Ruby.  She tries to open her eyes, but she is too weak.

Misty: W..Wh...

She tries to speak, but again she doesn't have the strength.  Ruby runs her hand over Misty's cheek gently.

Ruby: It's okay, my Queen.  You can rest now.  You need to heal and regain your strength, but I promise, everything will be explained.  Rest up now, my Queen.

Misty tries to stay awake, but she can't.  She passes out once again, and Ruby places a gentle caring hand on Misty's forehead.  She smiles, though the concern she feels for the woman who will be her leader is almost overwhelming.  But Ruby knows she must remain strong, as her queen will regain strength from her.

The brothers, particularly Damien, trusted Ruby's judgement to involve Dr. Lord in my treatment.  It is a good thing they did, because had I gone much longer without a blood transfusion, I wouldn't be standing here today.  I wouldn't be speaking to all of you at this moment.

So does that answer that question enough for you people?  Do you realize just how severe my injuries were...how close Roxanne came to accomplishing her goal of ending me?  If not, it damn well should!  But I am not here to satisfy the wants or needs of any of you.  I did not return to once again be the person you all want me to be!  No, I came back for one reason as one reason only...Myself!

The moment I woke up to see the faces of five total strangers I wanted to come back.  I didn’t care that I was hurt…that I was in pain.  All I cared about was getting back to my life and getting better on my own terms.  Not on the terms of these people who I didn’t know.  It was a struggle at first, getting to know them…getting to trust them.  I didn’t want to.  Especially the brothers.  They can be quite intimidating at first glance, as I’m sure most of you can agree.  But I was in no condition to fight them.  I couldn’t even get out of bed!  I had a broken arm and a broken leg.  I wasn’t going anywhere without someone’s assistance.  

I was completely confused when I woke up in the building where they had brought me.  I was in a strange place…I was in pain, and I opened my eyes to see people I had no idea who the hell they were.  To say I freaked out would be an understatement.  I looked around the room wondering one thing.

How long had I been unconscious?

The scene opens up back inside the building where brothers Damien, Dante, Sebastian and Zane and their servant, Ruby, are looking after Misty.  Three days have passed since her match with Roxanne, and Dr. Lord’s examination of her injuries.  For three days now Misty has been in and out of consciousness.  Her injuries and the pain she is in have made it almost impossible for her to be fully aware of her surroundings each time she is able to slightly open her eyes.  For this reason, Dr. Lord has kept her heavily sedated and on pain medication to make her as comfortable as possible.

At this moment, Ruby has left the brother, Zane, to look after Misty while she goes into a nearby room for some clean towels and linens.  Shortly after Ruby walks out of the room, Misty begins to stir as her last dose of sedative is beginning to wear off.  She turns her head right in Zane’s direction.  Zane notices, and immediately goes to her side.

Zane: My Queen, you are awake!  Do not worry.  I shall call for Dr. Lord right away.

Misty reaches her left arm, the unbroken one, to Zane and grabs ahold of his hand.

Misty: No…no.

Zane: Do not try and speak, my Queen.  You need your strength.

Misty shakes her head slowly as she looks at Zane.

Misty: Who…where?

Zane runs his hand over Misty’s forehead with a soothing gentleness.  He tries not to frighten her.

Zane: I am Zane and I am here to serve you, my Queen.  We are looking after you while your body heals.  Do not fear us.  We mean you no harm.

Misty clears her throat as she looks around, taking in her surroundings.  They have her in what appears to be a studio apartment, if not larger than that.  Her bed alone looks to be twice the size of a king size bed, and there is not a single window in the room.  Misty doesn’t seem frightened, but a smile appears on her face, and she laughs.  She laughs?  It is a gentle laugh, but yes, she is indeed laughing.  Zane looks at her, perplexed.

Misty: She…she finally…did it.  She killed me.

As she laughs again, a jolt of pain goes up her spine and she winces.

Zane: What?  No.  You are alive.  Badly injured, but alive I assure you.

Misty: If I’m not…dead…where the hell…

She turns and looks at Zane, her words becoming more coherent as the sedative completely wears off.

Misty: Where the hell am I?!  Who are you?!

Her voice grows louder and Zane tries to calm her down.  She fights through the pain, screaming for help, when the rest of the brothers and Ruby charge into the room.  Ruby looks horrified as she runs to Misty’s side, dropping all the towels she held in her hand to the floor.

Ruby: Back away, Zane!

Zane looks at Ruby, then to his brothers.  They all nod, and he steps away, joining them at the doorway.  Ruby, meanwhile, climbs on to the bed, sitting next to Misty, who is now hysterical, and fighting as much as she is able.

Ruby: My Queen, you must calm down.  You could suffer a setback in your recovery.  Look at me, my Queen.

Misty slowly turns her head and looks into Ruby’s eyes.  Almost immediately, her fighting ceases and she takes a few deep breaths to calm her nerves.

Misty: You…you have been…looking after me?

Ruby smiles and nods.

Ruby: I have.  I am Ruby and I rarely leave your side unless I need some supplies, but if I leave, I have one of the brothers watch over you.

Ruby points to the brothers as they stand and watch.  Misty looks at the four of them, still confused, but she is quick to turn her attention back to Ruby.

Misty: Why?

Ruby: We will answer all of your questions soon, my Queen.  I promise.  But right now, you need to rest as much as you can.  You have a long recovery ahead of you, and these things cannot be rushed.

Misty: How long?  How long have I been here?

Ruby: Three days.  Our personal doctor, and yours now as well, Dr. Lord has kept you sedated for most of that time.  Each time you would wake, the pain was clearly too much for you to handle, so he made the decision to sedate you.  How is the pain right now, my Queen?

Misty takes in a deep breath, wincing a little as she does, but she shakes her head.

Misty: Nothing I can’t handle.

Ruby: You strength and determination is very admirable, my Queen.  Brothers, you may leave now.  It is time for our Queen’s daily sponge bath.

The brothers nod, turn and walk away without argument.  Misty watches, almost appearing apologetic for her outburst.  Her stomach suddenly growls loudly, the effects of not being able to eat the past three days.

Ruby: You must be famished.  I’ll have Master Damien bring you something to eat.

Misty: No.  I’d rather you do it, Ruby.  Would you mind?

Ruby: If you so wish, my Queen.  I prefer not to leave you alone, though.

Misty smiles politely.

Misty: I’m okay, Ruby.  I promise.  I need some time to think anyway.  I need to process all of this.  You can leave me alone for a while.  Besides, it’s not like I can stand up and run out of here, now can I?

Misty chuckles lightly and then coughs from the pain that follows.  Ruby shows her reluctance in leaving Misty alone.

Misty: Please, Ruby.

Ruby bows her head and backs off of the bed.

Ruby: As you wish, my Queen.  I shall return shortly.

Misty offers Ruby a polite smile in response and watches as Ruby walks out, closing the door behind her.  Misty leans her head back on to the pillow and sighs.  She closes her eyes and takes in another painful deep breath as she tries to process all of this as much as she can.  She lifts her head once more, pulls the blanket from over her body with her free arm and stares at what she sees.  Her left leg is in a cast, and her right leg is covered in bruises and scratches.  Her ribs are wrapped with tape, proof of her broken ribs.  Her jaw drops open at the aftermath of her match with Roxanne, and she shakes her head.

Misty: Holy shit…Yeah, time to look away.

Misty is quick to throw the blanket back over her body, leaning her head back on the pillow once again.  She decides to rest a little before Ruby returns with her food.  She has enough on her mind as it is, and judging by the physical state she is in, there would be nothing but time to get answers to the questions she would be asking Ruby and the brothers later.

How appropriate and fitting is it that just a mere three months ago I was so close to death and to losing everything, and in just a few days I may be there once again?  At least, according to my opponent this week.  My opponent who calls herself Goddess of the Dead.  Oh Necra Octavian Kane, just how foolish can you get?

Allow me to be honest with you for just a moment.  When you first appeared on the scene in Sin City Wrestling not that long ago, I will admit, I was quite impressed with what I saw.  Granted, I was watching from a bed as I recuperated from my injuries, but I kept a close eye on you none-the-less.  So many fresh faces had been given to us in such a short amount of time, and you, Necra, were the very first one that stood out to me.  Except of course that vile woman, Vista Kills, but she is of no importance at the moment, now is she?

You and I are quite alike, Necra.  Do you realize that?  I am not sure if you have been doing your research on me or not this week, as I had suggested you do earlier, but I do hope so.  I hope you have searched through the archives and watched my previous matches, and not just done what so many others typically do when they look into a new and unfamiliar opponent by simply going to the website and glancing at my biography.  A biography gives you only a little information as to what I am capable of, especially now.

You see, a lot has changed in me over the past three months.  While my wrestling abilities are still nothing to be taken lightly, my attitude and mission in life has changed, and for the better.  Unfortunately for you, you get to be the very first in a long line of people who will feel firsthand the brutality I can inflict.  If you can, find Roxanne and ask her just what I am capable of, and what happened to her took place before the woman who is speaking to you right now came to be.

Necra, as much as you truly believe you will end me so soon after my return, you are sadly mistaken.  Excuse me for a moment while I search for something you said earlier this week on twitter, which I find quite laughable.

”Necra Octavian Kane ‏@NecraKane: @SCWMisty Don't be so sure of yourself. You stand before death itself, and I won't stop until there is nothing left of you.”

I stand before death itself?  Really?  How odd, considering just three months ago, I was in the same predicament, according to you, yet you were not the death I envisioned.  First, if death were in human form, I truly believe it would be in the form of a man and he would be an older, almost sickly looking man with dark hair.

I’m not exactly sure why that is what I envision when I see death, but HE is Death, and not you, Necra.  I look at that man, I see his face in my mind, and to this day it still gives me goosebumps.  When I look at you, Necra, I am not afraid.  I am not intimidated in the least bit.  I look at you and I see a complete and total fake.  I see a person who wants people to believe she is more dangerous than she really is, and this Sunday, I will prove just that when I beat you and force you to kneel before me!

You, and everyone else in attendance will come to see that change IS upon you!  I may not hold the Bombshell Championship, but I AM your Queen, regardless.  Your souls are all damned and they belong to ME.  The time it takes for you to realize that is up to you, but one way or another, sooner or later, the entirety of Sin City Wrestling will kneel before me and proclaim me as your one true Queen.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is your fate.  Give in now before you all must be forced to do so.  The choice is yours.

Friday October 19th, 2012
Location- Unknown

Misty: Really, Zane?  You’re exhausted already?

The scene opens up in the basement of the building that is now home to Misty and her disciples.  The large and spacious basement has been set up as a training facility of some sort, with a wrestling ring in the center as well as workout equipment throughout the room.  Damien, Dante, Sebastian and Ruby are all seated in a row of chairs set up outside the ring, watching with amused smiles on their faces.  Inside the ring, Zane is seated in the corner, breathing heavily.  Misty is standing in the center of the ring, with her arms folded across her chest.  The look on her face doesn’t show amusement, but rather disappointment instead.

Zane: Forgive me, my Queen, but I was not expecting you to be as strong as you are so soon.

Misty: Strength has nothing to do with this, Zane.  Dedication and determination, however, do!  You as well as the brothers and Ruby know full well just how prepared I am to return to the ring on Sunday.  Look at me, I haven’t even broken a sweat against you.

Damien and Dante each laugh as they take a look at their fallen brother.  Zane glances in their direction, then pulls himself back to his feet.

Zane: Your speed has also improved, my Queen.  It is such a shame that your return match will be wasted.

Misty:  Excuse me?  Did I hear you correctly, Zane?  Did you really say that my return will be a waste?  You think my actions and skill will be wasted on Sunday?

Zane looks at Misty nervously, and shakes his head apologetically.

Zane: I am sorry, my Queen, but I did not mean it that way.  Of course your skills will not be wasted against she who calls herself Goddess of the Dead.  Any opponent you had been given would suffer the same fate as she, but---

Misty: But what, Zane?  Please enlighten me as to what it is that you truly meant by that statement?

Damien: Choose your words wisely, brother Zane.  Our Queen has already proven she can take you down with ease.  We would all allow her that pleasure again if she so wished.

Zane's brothers again laugh at his misfortunes.  Misty turns her head and glares at them all, and they immediately go silent.  She turns her attention back to Zane, waiting for his response.

Zane: My Queen, the Bombshell Championship is vacant at the moment.  Sin City Wrestling has no Bombshell Champion.  Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood know very well the impact you have had on the Bombshell Division.  Why would they not include you in the tournament to crown a new champion, but instead throw you against a woman who has already advanced to the finals?

Misty thinks for a second and then smiles.

Misty: It is good to see your loyalty still remains with your true leader, Zane, and while I agree with your concerns about the Bombshell Championship, do you think it would have been fair that a returning Bombshell automatically receives an opportunity to gain a shot at the championship in her first match back?  No, it would not have been fair.  Now, do not mistake that as me saying the title is not important to me, because it is.  I will get the Bombshell Championship back sooner or later, but you know why it is not a priority to me right now.  You know very well what is number one on my agenda at the moment.

Zane: Yes, my Queen, I understand.  But she should be second on your agenda, not first.  Forgive me, as I serve you and only you, but I truly feel you should change your plans just a bit.

Misty: I understand your concerns, Zane, but everything will go on as planned!  Don't you understand that she is everything this Bombshell Division should NOT be? Do not question my judgement again, Zane.  She is my first priority.  Understood?

Zane nods and bows his head, showing his allegiance to his queen.  He takes a step back and looks at her.

Zane: Of course, my Queen.  Once again, I do apologize, but yes, she is your first priority.  Now, shall we continue your training?

Misty: Yes, I shall continue my training, but not against you, Zane.  Your intentions were well, I'm sure, but you will no longer hold back against me.  I may be strong and quick, but I should be able to break a sweat against you.  You were letting me get the upperhand against you!

Zane tries to shake his head in denial, but stops ad Misty holds her hand up.  She looks toward Damien and snaps her fingers.

Misty: Zane, you are dismissed.  Damien, let's see how I fair against you, shall we?  I have faith that you will not hold anything back.  You won't, will you?

Zane steps out of the ring without argument, and Damien enters with a wicked grin on his face.  He looks at Zane with a shake of his head before turning back to Misty and cracks his neck.

Damien: Of course not, my Queen.  I am not weak like my brother Zane.  Ready?

Misty: Very well, then.  Begin!

Dante, Sebastian, Zane and Ruby all watch as Damien gets Misty into various wrestling holds, and she fights to break free of each one.  She fairs well against him, and the determination is clear on her face.  As the scene fades out, it zooms in on Ruby's face.  As she watches Misty train against Damien, the strongest brother, she can't help but appear slightly concerned for her Queen, and flinches after each manuever Misty performs against her larger opponent. After all, it was she who took care of Misty the past three months, through the ups and downs of her recovery, and she couldn't bare to witness Misty hurt again.
>