Author Topic: Diary of a Mad Woman..Pt ?  (Read 412 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Diary of a Mad Woman..Pt ?
« on: July 05, 2012, 07:14:03 PM »
 The following is footage from WCCW’s last edition of Nightmare that took place on Friday, June 29th 2012…

Terry Michaels: Phenom runs towards the top rope!

Marc Lowrance: He sees his chance to score big!

[Phenom launches himself from top rope. Misty looks on in horror, as it almost seems as if time slows down. In that moment, Phenom twists in the air, landing the Finale (lionsault) onto the chest of the already breathless Misty. What air was left in her lungs got crushed out again, as Phenom’s finisher lands him in a pinning position.]

Terry Michaels: The ref’s gonna count it!

Marc Lowrance: You can do it, Zak!

[As the referee’s hand comes down, Misty’s face changes. The pained look of someone who has been crushed morphs. It’s as though a weight lifts from her chest, from her heart.]

[A smile slowly forms across Misty’s lips. As her eyes glisten with tears, she closes her eyes. Her reign as NWA Cruiserweight Champion flashes before her eyes. From winning the J-Cup tournament, to each regional title defense, she remembers her achievements as the World Cruiserweight Champion. In this moment, she finds a little peace.]

3!!!

***DING DING DING***

Bob Bradley: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN….YOUR NNNNEEEEWWWWW…. WORLD… CRRUUISSSEERRRWEIGHT CHAMPION……..ZAK…..PHENOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

[Phenom looks down at Misty, who can only look back up at him as he is presented the Cruiserweight title. Her expression puzzles him, as the referee raises his arm. Did she…want him…to win?]

Terry Michaels: This has been one action packed and hotly contested cruiserweight match up!

Marc Lowrance: I liked the part where she got on him!

Terry Michaels: You and most of America. Anyways, to all our viewers, thank you on behalf of all the WCCW family! This is Terry Michaels, along with Marc Lowrance, wishing you all your dreams…are Nightmares!

[The camera ends on a kneeling Zak Phenom mouthing the words “Thank You” to Misty, as we fade to the WCCW logo.]

Saturday June 30th, 2012

The drive home from Albuquerque was approximately eight hours.  Misty had chosen to drive there instead of flying for one simple reason.  It would give her some peace and quiet, and she wouldn’t have to deal with other passengers or annoying flight attendants.  She could just…drive.  And considering the circumstances to how she lost her coveted NWA World Cruiserweight title to WCCW’s Zak Phenom, the time to reflect on the drive home was extremely important.

Misty had held the Cruiserweight title for exactly four months.  Regardless of how little people thought about her title, she held it with pride and represented Sin City Wrestling in the NWA with dignity..or at least she tried to.  For four months Misty was the World Cruiserweight champion, but in one moment, she made a decision.  It was a decision so big, it changed her a bit.  And to this moment, she wasn’t exactly sure why she did what she did.  Why did she just…give up?

As she pulls into the driveway of her home in Las Vegas, she takes a deep breath as she puts her car in park.  She doesn’t shut the engine off right away.  Instead, she sits in her car, looking at her house.  And she thinks.  She lays her head on the steering wheel, and for a moment, it appears as she is starting to cry.  But she doesn’t.  She holds back her tears and turns the engine off.  She grabs her duffel bag from the back seat and heads to the front door.  Once she gets to the door, she notices something peculiar.  The door is slightly ajar, and she did not leave it that way when she left just a few days ago.  Not only that, but because she had kicked Electra out just a couple of weeks ago, she made sure she had the locks changed before she left for Albuquerque as a precaution.

Misty: What the hell?

She slowly opens the door with caution, careful not to alarm any possible intruders she has returned.  She peaks her head inside the door, taking a quiet step inside.  As she quietly closes the door behind her, she listens for any movement inside the house, but she doesn’t hear a sound.  Misty takes a few steps toward the kitchen, and as she walks past her living room, a voice behind her causes her to nearly jump out of her skin.

Sydney: What in the world are you doing?

Misty: Holy shit!  Sydney?!  You have to quit doing that shit to me!

Sydney only smiles as Misty turns around to face her returning ghost.  

Sydney: Now why would I do that when it’s so much fun to see your reaction every time?

Misty: Well at least I know why the door was open.

Misty breathes a sigh of relief, as Sydney gives her a puzzled look.

Sydney: What are you talking about?  

Misty: When I came in the door was open a bit.  You did that right?

Sydney still looks confused, but she shakes her head, causing Misty to grow more confused.

Sydney: Unfortunately, no I didn’t.  I only just got here.

Misty: What the hell is going on around here?!

Sydney: I couldn’t tell you, but right now, you shouldn’t be worrying about that.  You and I need to have a serious conversation.

Misty shakes her head, turns around and walks away choosing to ignore Sydney.  She walks into her newly renovated kitchen, and Sydney follows behind her.  Misty grabs a beer from out of the refrigerator, popping the top and taking a sip.

Sydney: Why do you always avoid me?  You’ve got some serious issues right now, and if you don’t sort through it all—

Misty: What, Syd?  What will happen?  Look, I know what you’re going to say.  I know that you’ve been watching me, so obviously you saw what happened yesterday against Zak Phenom.

Sydney nods.

Sydney: What were you thinking?!

Misty: Does it matter anymore?  What’s done is done, and nothing you say can change the decision I made, so just stop while you’re ahead, okay?

Sydney takes a few steps towards Misty, a look of genuine concern growing on her face.

Sydney: You’re ruining everything Misty!  Everything!  If you keep this shit up, everyone is going to think that you’ve gone soft, or that you’re losing it all together, and my guess is the latter.  What the hell are you doing?!

Misty: **shrugs** Hell if I know, but I’m not going to focus on the past anymore.  I could have kicked out when Zak Phenom pinned me, but I didn’t.  And you know what?  I just…don’t care.  I don’t feel a fucking thing right now, and no matter how hard you try, I won’t feel a damn thing.  I stand by my choice, and if people want to give me shit for it, then let them.  The past four months have been so exhausting for me, and you know it!  Everyone should know it!  Not only did I have to focus the majority of my attention on SCW in trying to get my Bombshell title back, which as you know I eventually did, but I had to do everything I possibly could to represent the NWA as the Cruiserweight Champion.

Misty takes another sip of her beer, and then takes a seat at her new kitchen table, letting the exhaustion show.

Sydney: I just don’t get it.  Something is not right with you, and if you don’t start to realize that soon, your whole world is going to turn upside down.  I wish I could stop what is going to happen, but only you can…If you just open your damn eyes!

Misty: There you go talking in riddles again, Syd.  Look, I’m tired right now.  I just need to lay down—

Sydney: Open your damn eyes, Misty!  Before it’s too late!  I’m not speaking in riddles, you’re just refusing to listen to me…to really listen to anything I’m saying to you.

Misty leans back in her chair and looks at Sydney.  She stares at the look in her eyes, trying to understand what it is Sydney is trying to say, but she just shakes her head.

Misty: I’ve heard everything you’ve said to me unfortunately, but honestly Syd, I’m done listening.  I don’t want your help, and I don’t need your help.  I didn’t ask for you to come back.  Just leave…me…alone.

Misty slides her half empty(or is it half full?) bottle of beer just inches away from her on the table, and then stands up.  She looks at Sydney one last time.

Misty: I’m going to lay down now.  When I wake up, please be gone.  Please don’t come back.  Just stay away.

Sydney: Misty, I’m trying to help—

Misty: No!  No, you’re not!  I said leave Sydney!  Just get the hell out of my life for good!

Misty turns and walks away, leaving Sydney standing there in shock.  Sydney watches as Misty disappears down the hall, tempted to follow her, but decides against it.

Sydney: If only she knew what the future holds for her.  I guess I just have to stand by and watch it unfold.

Sydney shakes her head one final time, and vanishes, leaving the Bombshell Champion all alone.

2a.m Tuesday Morning…

The knob of the front door begins to jiggle a bit.  The sound of a lock pick being inserted into the lock follows, and shortly after, the click of the door being unlocked is heard.  The door slowly creeps open and a person completely shrouded in black walks in.  Not so much as their face is show, as the hood from their long trench coat covers it.  The person stands by the door for a moment before he/she starts walking toward the hallway leading to Misty’s room.

Along the way, the intruder makes it a point to touch any of Misty’s belongings that lay within reach.  From pictures on the wall, to any decorative piece at all.  The intruder touches everything, as if getting a feet of who Misty is as a person.  When the intruder reaches Misty’s bedroom he/she stands in front of the door for a moment before they place a hand on the door, and gently pushes it open.

The Bombshell Champion is fast asleep on her bed, her sheet just barely covering her pale-skinned body.  She is wearing pajamas consisting of black shorts and a matching camisole tank top made of a silk like material.  Misty seems to be sleeping peacefully as her intruder creeps into her room quietly, trying not to wake her.

The intruder walks over to Misty’s closet, looking inside.  He/she runs their gloved handed over all of her clothes.  The sound of Misty turning on the bed alerts her intruder, and he/she turns around, making sure she is still asleep.  When they see that she has not woken up, something on her dresser peaks their interest.  The intruder quietly heads over to Misty’s dresser.

The object that has caught the attention of Misty’s intruder is something very important to Misty…her Bombshell Championship.  It is placed in the center of the dresser, neatly folded in all its glory.  The intruder stands in front of the dresser for a moment, reaching their hand to touch the belt.  The intruder picks up the belt, raising it to their eye level and runs their hand over Misty’s name on the name plate.  He/she turns around, still holding the belt, and stares at Misty as she sleeps.  Her back is facing the intruder as she is sleeping on her right side

The intruder takes a few steps forward, approaching Misty’s bed.  He/she runs their hand along the sheets, and the available pillow next to her.  The intruder takes Bombshell Title and gently places it on the pillow, and then he/she reaches into their pocket, pulling out what appears to be a photograph.  It is unclear what the photograph is of, but the intruder places the photo right on top of the Bombshell Title and then slowly walks around the bed to the side Misty is sleeping on.  The intruder stands over the sleeping Misty, just looking down at her and watching her.  They study her for what seems like several minutes, before they reach their hand down, placing it on the Bombshell Champion’s head, and running it through her long raven locks.  

Misty amazingly remains asleep as the intruder runs their hand down her cheek and arm gently.  The intruder runs their hand over her cheek one last time, before the quietly turn and walk out of the room.  Just seconds after he/she disappears out of the room, Misty jolts awake, and nearly jumps out of bed.  She turns the light on, looking in front of her, but no one is there.  She sits up and when she turns around, she nearly falls out of bed as she sees the Bombshell Championship neatly placed on the pillow beside her, but that is not what startles her the most.  The photograph sitting on top of the belt is what angers her.  She jumps out of bed, and darts out of her room.

Misty: Electra?!  Electra is this some sort of sick joke?!

Misty starts yelling throughout her house, assuming it was Electra who put the picture on the belt.  She runs through every room, looking for whoever was there, but they are already gone.  She’s all alone once again, and she returns to her bedroom.  She stands in the doorway for a second, just staring at the Bombshell title, and the photograph.  Misty slowly walks over to the Bombshell title, and grabs the photograph.  She raises it up into the light, and stares at it…a fiery look in her eyes.  It is a photograph of Brooklyn Carter…

The scene fades out as Misty begins ripping the picture to shreds.

Diary of A Mad Woman: Pt ??

I don’t know what the hell is going on this week, but I’m very close to calling the police.  I’ve already taken precautionary measures and had an alarm system installed in my house, because someone obviously keeps breaking in, and I’m guessing that someone is Electra Blaze…or maybe Roxanne.  Either way, they’ve made a grave mistake in trying to fuck with me.

Electra is pissed off because I kicked her out of my house, and my life, for good this time.  She has no place to live I’m assuming, and if she makes one mistake, she’ll get sent back to that hell hole I “rescued” her from just a few months ago.  I made a huge mistake in bringing her back, because I can’t trust her.  I can’t trust anyone honestly, so I’m better off on my own.  I’m more than capable of taking care of myself just fine.  

As for Roxanne…I am in NO way, shape or form through with that evil piece of shit.  She’s been messing with me for the past couple of months, and I know she’s not through yet.  That’s fine, let the bitch come at me again.  I’ll make sure her body is buried in that grave in St. Louis one way or another.  I’m dying to get my hands on Roxanne.  Hell, maybe I’ll give her a proper welcome to SCW and do to her what I did to Vixen and Trish Newborn…smack the bitch upside her head with my title!  Nah, I’ll do worse than that, and she knows it.  Roxanne will deny it, but she knows I’m just as vicious as she is, and if she continues to screw with me, things will only end badly for her.  

It’s honestly too bad that I’m facing that pathetic excuse for a human being, Brooklyn Carter, this week for the title instead of Roxanne.  I mean, me and Roxanne would put on a better show for the title than this match will ever be.  Once I get my shot at Roxanne one thing is clear…that match is going to be brutal.  It’s going to be a damn blood bath, and for good reason!  I’m going to make that bitch suffer and show her just what I’m made of, because she seems to have forgotten.

But, sadly, I have to wait just a little bit longer, don’t I?  The powers that be seem to have finally given Brooklyn Carter what she has been whining and crying about the past few weeks since she’s been back.  They finally gave her a shot at me, and MY title.  Maybe she’ll finally give up once she faces me one-on-one and I humiliate her in front of everyone.  She wants something she can’t have.  She wants something that belongs to me, and I’m not going to let her have it.

I find it laughable that Brooklyn honestly thinks she can beat me…she thinks she stands a chance!  Her confidence is going to get the best of her, because when it comes down to it, I’m simply better than she is.  I’m better than any of these bombshells on this roster, and the fact that they thought Brooklyn Carter deserved a shot at the title makes me sick.  You really think a pothead piece of garbage deserves a title shot?  Really?!  I may be repeating myself, but I just don’t get it!

How is Brooklyn even ALLOWED to be here.  There are three people who are in SCW who I don’t understand are even still around, and for obvious reasons!  “Stoner” Scott Oliver…Sean Williams…and Brooklyn Carter!  What the hell is going on in this place?!  What happened to drug testing?  Why do they still have jobs?!

Brooklyn can claim all she wants that she doesn’t let her drug use affect her performance in the ring, but that shit doesn’t matter to me.  She could walk into that ring high as a fucking kite, or stone cold sober and I’d still whoop the shit out of her.  What really pisses me off is that fact that she thinks it’s acceptable to even CONSIDER being a champion and living that lifestyle!  It’s not, and I’m going to show that to her on Sunday.  I’m going to show her just what a true champion does.  She may walk into that ring sober that day, but fuck if I’m gonna let her win that title and go out and choose to smoke some weed in celebration.

Brooklyn is not champion material, plain and simple.  I’ll give her credit just on her sheer passion and dedication, but until she opens her blood-shot eyes and sees that what she does outside of the ring matters just as much as what she does in the ring, I refuse to see her as any sort of champion.  EVER.

I hope Brooklyn is ready to face one very pissed off champion, because that is what I am, and I refuse to let her win.  I am, and will be for months and months to come, THE ONLY TRUE BOMBSHELL CHAMPION.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:29:45 PM by Misty »
>