Author Topic: Warnings and Exploding Brownie Batter  (Read 463 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Warnings and Exploding Brownie Batter
« on: May 11, 2012, 09:31:41 PM »

Sunday May 6th
Moana Stadium, Reno, Nevada
Post Climax Control

Misty is finishing getting the last of her things thrown into her duffel bag after Climax Control.  She zips up her duffel bag, and is ready to leave, but her partner in crime, Electra Blaze, isn’t paying attention.  She is sitting down, holding the back of her head, as she leans forward on her knees.  Apparently she is still feeling the effects of receiving Vixen’s ‘Fall From Grace.’

Misty: Hey, Electra, let’s go.

Electra doesn’t answer.  She just rubs the back of her head, appearing as though she hasn’t heard a word Misty said.  Misty tries again.

Misty: Electra…Let’s go!

Still nothing.  Misty doesn’t even bother to try a third time.  She kicks Electra’s feet, causing Electra to almost go flying forward, but Electra is able to stop herself from introducing her face to the floor.

Electra: Dammit!  Take it easy.  I’m hurting here!

Misty: You can bitch and cry when we get home, now get your shit together so we can leave.

Electra mumbles something under her breath, and Misty looks at her, eyebrows raised.

Misty: What was that?

Electra looks up to Misty and growls.

Electra: I said…I’ll remember that when Vixen uses that move on you!

Misty folds her arms across her chest and glares at Electra.

Misty: Luckily for me, she won’t be given that chance.  I’m smarter, and apparently quicker, then you, so little miss Vixen won’t get her shot at hitting me with that move.  

Electra: That’s what you think…

Misty: Whose side are you on, anyway, Electra?  Last time I checked, Vixen wasn’t the one who saved your ass and gave you your freedom back, now was she?

Electra lowers her head and looks at the floor, choosing not to respond.

Misty: Didn’t think so.  Now, I suggest if you want to keep your freedom, you keep your loyalty in check and do whatever the hell I tell you to do, because I can change it all in a split second and you know it.  Get your shit together and take a couple ibuprofen and a bottle of water so we can get the hell out of here.

Electra stands up, walks across the room and grabs her bag.  She looks around, making sure she has all of her stuff, and tosses everything inside her bag and zips it closed.  She slowly tosses the bag over her shoulder and looks at Misty.

Electra: I’m all set…we can leave now.

Misty throws her own duffel bag over her shoulder and opens her locker room door.  Just as she walks out, an SCW employee walks up to her, handing her a sheet of paper…it’s the schedule for next week’s show.

Misty: Oh, goody…Let’s see what they’ve decided to throw at me next week, if anything.

Misty looks over the paper, and when she gets to the very bottom, revealing the main event, her eyes go wide, and she sighs with a shake of her head.

Misty: This has to be a joke!  There’s no way…

Electra takes the paper out of Misty’s hand.  She doesn’t react the same way as Misty does, however.  Electra lets out a laugh.

Electra: Oh…that’s great, actually.  Almost genius in fact.

Misty rips the paper out of Electra’s hand, tossing it to the ground, then stomps on it.

Misty: Like hell it is!  This is absolute horse shit!  They really expect me to team up with Veronica Taylor?!  I have to go get this changed right now.

Electra: But I thought—

Misty doesn’t even give Electra the chance to finish her sentence as she storms off.  Electra follows behind her slowly.  A little while later, Misty is outside the office set up for SCW Co-Owner Christian Underwood.  She knocks on the door, but receives no answer, so she knocks again.  But again, she receives no answer.  When another worker walks past, Misty stops him.

Misty: Hey, you…Where is Christian Underwood?

Worker: I’m not sure, actually.  I don’t think he left yet, but I haven’t seen him, sorry.

Misty grows as the worker walks away.  She kicks the wall, and leans against it as Electra walks up to her.

Electra: Any luck?

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: No…Son of a bitch! How the hell do they expect me to work with that…that…self-centered talentess piece of shit?!

Electra: Why are you even complaining?  I mean, a match is a match right?

Misty: I would agree, if my tag team partner didn’t hate me as much as my opponents did!  Some main event this is going to be…

Electra lets out another laugh.

Electra: It will be a main event because YOU are in it.  You’re the only main event bombshell SCW has right now.

Misty: Now you’re just being a kiss ass.  I need to get out of here.  I have a headache just thinking about this match now.

As Misty is about to walk past Electra, Electra suddenly slaps Misty across the back of her head.  Misty stops, turns around slowly and glares at Electra.

Misty: What the hell are you thinking?!  I’m gonna kick your ass…

Electra holds her hands up defensively as Misty comes at her.

Electra: Whoa, whoa, whoa!  I only did it to get your mind off the match…for now!  Relax!

Misty: So you smack me across my head?!

Electra: Hey, it worked didn’t it?!

Misty is about to smack Electra again, but she realizes Electra has a point.

Misty: For the moment.  Come on…I’d like to get the hell out of this place.

The two then head off down the hall towards the exit, and the scene fades out.

Wednesday May 9th

The scene opens up outside a nice one story house just outside of Las Vegas.  It is painted white and has navy blue shutters, and it is surrounded by a chain link fence.  A ‘For Sale’ sign in the front yard is now covered with a sticker indicating the house has been sold.  A shiny new dark blue 2012 Ford Edge sits in the driveway.  The rear hatch is open, revealing the back of the vehicle full of boxes and containers.

The front door of the house suddenly opens and SCW Bombshell Champion and NWA World Cruiserweight Champion, Misty, walks out, followed by Electra Blaze.  Both are dressed casually, each wearing a pair of jeans.  Misty has on a dark purple tank top, while Electra wears one of her signature tank tops decorated with a flame design on it.  They walk to the back of Misty’s new car, and Misty hands Electra one of the boxes.

Electra: I’m sorry, but how much shit do you have left?

Misty looks at the few boxes left in her car, taking one into her arms as well.

Misty: After these two, there are still two boxes left in this load, but I have a few things to get out of storage.  The rest I’m just tossing in the dumpster because it’s just shit that I had living with Spike.  It’s bad enough I have to see him at every show.  I don’t need him ruining my new place, too.

Electra: How did you get all this stuff out of his house?  I didn’t even realize you had this much crap.

The two carefully walk through the front door.  Misty sets the box she is carrying in the living room, then signals for Electra to put her box in the kitchen.  

Misty: Most of this is new.  I just had to get a storage unit while we were in Europe, because I hadn’t found a new place yet.  I didn’t want to be moving in the middle of the week, but I figure we’ll get as much as we can done today, and then I can focus on Climax Control the rest of the week.

Just then there is a knock on the front door.  Misty and Electra look at each other, both showing their surprise.  Electra returns to the kitchen as Misty heads to the front door to see who is there.  She is surprised, and a little annoyed, at the woman standing there.

Misty: What the hell are you doing here?  Actually, better question would be, how did you find me, because I didn’t tell anyone that I bought this place.

Misty leans against the door frame as she looks at the woman, and not just any woman.  It is her own mother!

Mother: I have my ways, Misty.  Trust me.  

Misty: That didn’t answer my first question.  What the hell do you want…Mom?

Misty’s mother smiles politely as Misty almost seems disgusted to say the word ‘Mom.’

Mother: Do you know what Sunday is?

Misty taps her chin, acting as though she is seriously thinking about the answer.  She shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders, though she is lying.

Mother: You know damn well that Sunday is Mother’s Day, Misty!  You should be ashamed of yourself, you know that?

Misty lets out a sarcastic laugh as she glares at her mother.

Misty: You’re one to talk!  When have you ever given a damn about Mother’s Day?

Mother: This has nothing to do with me, Misty, but this has everything to do with your beautiful four year old daughter who hasn’t seen you in almost two months now!  You really have nothing to say for that?

Misty opens the screen door, and steps out, getting right in her mother’s face.

Misty: Oh, this has everything to do with you, Mommy Dearest!  I don’t need you to come to MY home and try and lecture me on being a mother!

Mother: Apparently you do, because you sure as hell didn’t learn to abandon your four year old daughter from me.  What the hell are you thinking?!

After hearing the now heated argument from inside, Electra appears at the front door.

Electra: What’s going on out here?  You need any help, Misty?

Misty’s mother shoots a mean look in Electra’s direction and points a finger at her.

Mother: This is none of your business.  I’d appreciate it if you would just stay out of it.

Misty: Hey, you’re on MY property, Mom, so don’t go bossing my roommate around.  Got it?

Electra folds her arms with a smile, as Misty’s mother returns her attention to her daughter.

Mother: This is between you and I, Misty.  This is none of her business.  If anything, she’s the one encouraging this behavior!

Misty: Behavior?  What am I, a teenager again?  Last time I checked, I was a grown woman and I am perfectly capable of making my own decisions.  I don’t know why you’re suddenly acting like you give a damn about me, or the decisions I make.

Mother: Are you listening to yourself, Misty?  You’re so worried about your stupid wrestling career, you don’t give a damn that your decisions are affecting your daughter.  You’re too focused on getting everything you want…everything you think you deserve, but you don’t even show one ounce of remorse for making your daughter cry.

Misty holds a finger up, silencing her mother.  She turns around, walks past Electra and inside her new house.  About a minute later, she walks back out of the house, holding the Bombshell Championship and the NWA World Cruiserweight Championship.  She walks up to her mother, and holds the titles up with a prideful smile.

Misty: You see these?  Do you see these?!

Her mother rolls her eyes with a nod of her head.

Misty: These belts right here, they prove something.  They prove that I’ve made a name for myself.  They prove that I’m successful, and that I’m meant to be doing this.  I’m not some goody two-shoes mommy dearest housewife that cleans up after and takes care of her whole family.  That’s not me!  If you have a problem, you can turn your ass right around and leave.

Mother: I find it interesting that every time I even bring up Eden, you avoid the subject completely.  I don’t know what happened to you, but I thought you had learned from my mistakes.

Misty: Oh I learned plenty, trust me.  So, honestly, I should be thanking you.

Misty’s mother shakes her head, ashamed at the woman her daughter has become.

Mother: You won’t be able to avoid Eden forever,  you realize that right?  And I’ll bet anything that the second you look into her innocent eyes again, you’ll regret abandoning her like you did.  You think about that long and hard, and when you snap out of whatever this is you’re going through…then we’ll talk.

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: Sorry, but that’s not gonna happen.  I have nothing to talk to you about anymore.  Please get off my property before I call the police.

Her mother shakes her head one last time before she turns around and heads back to her car.  Misty and Electra watch as she drives off down the street, then disappears as she turns onto another street.  Electra turns and looks at Misty.

Electra: Dang and I was just getting ready to go get my blow torch.  Why’d you make her leave so soon?!

Misty: Because, Electra, that woman won’t hesitate to have both of us thrown in jail, and in case you’ve forgotten, I have a match on Sunday in Laughlin to worry about.  I wouldn’t be surprised if that she showed up just to throw me off my game.

Misty heads back over to her car and grabs one of the remaining two boxes.  She turns to hand it to Electra, but Electra is still by the front door.  Misty looks around her car at Electra.

Misty: Hey, dumbass, I told you earlier that we still had two boxes left.  Get over here and take one of these.

Electra: Oh!  Sorry I forgot.  Where does this one go?

Misty looks at the writing on the side of the box, then hands it to Electra.

Misty: Put it in my room.

Electra heads back inside the house, as Misty grabs the last remaining box from her car, then closes the hatchback.  The scene fades to black as she, too, disappears inside her new house.

Friday May 11th

Misty and Electra are sitting in the backyard of Misty’s new house.  They are patio table with an open umbrella as the sun beats down on this gorgeous Friday in May.  Misty has sips on a glass of ice tea, while Electra enjoys a cold beer.  Misty looks at Electra as she takes a sip of her beer, and rolls her eyes.

Misty: Don’t even think about getting shitfaced this early, Electra.  I have my promo interview for Climax Control in a little while, and I don’t need you making a fool out of yourself.

Electra proceeds to chug the rest of her beer, and looks at Misty from the corner of her eye.  She slams the bottle down on the table, then, very unladylike, belches quite loud.  Misty sighs and shakes her head.

Electra: Just for that, I’m going to break into the good stuff.  Say, who are they sending here anyway?  Big tits or Bigger Tits?

Misty suddenly spits out her mouthful of ice tea, and looks at Electra and laughs.

Misty: Since when do you stare at another woman’s boobs, Electra?  I thought you still carried a torch for Rage.  Heh, no pun intended there.

Electra: How can you not stare at them?!  They’re just…there!  And, I don’t have a thing for Rage anymore.  The big idiot hasn’t even acknowledged I exist since I came back.  Besides, he obviously has a problem if he couldn’t get laid in Europe.  Just sayin…

Misty shakes her head, then looks at the time on her cell phone.  She drops it back down on the table, then growls.

Misty: Geez, when are they going to show up?!  This interview was supposed to start half an hour—

Misty is suddenly cut off, when she and Electra hear a guy yelling from the front of the house.  They spin around, and Misty shakes her head, praying it’s not who she thinks it is.

Electra: Is that…?

Misty: It better not be…

Misty then pushes her chair away from the table, stands up and heads back inside the house.  Electra follows behind her curiously.  Misty walks out the front door, and, to her displeasure, the person who was sent to conduct her interview is none other than “Stoner” Scott Oliver.  He’s standing outside the fence, looking around nervously.

Misty: What are you doing?

He looks around again, then shakes his head and looks at Misty.

Stoner: Huh?  Oh, nothing.  Just making sure it’s safe.

Misty: Making sure what is safe?  You know what…nevermind.  I can’t believe they sent you to do this.

Stoner: Do what?

Behind them, Electra lets out a laugh.  Misty turns around and glares at her, before turning her attention back to Stoner Scott.  Scott looks past Misty and to Electra, pointing at her.

Stoner: Hey, I know you!  You’re that hot chick…

Electra seems surprised, and almost flattered, but Misty warns her not to say a word.

Misty: Okay, look, you’re not here to hit on her, you’re here to—

Stoner: Whoa, what?  I said she was hot.  She likes to play with fire.  Fire is hot.  Duh.

Misty lets out a laugh as Electra’s expression suddenly turns disappointed.

Misty: This is going to be a long interview.  What the hell are you staring at?

Stoner Scott is, in fact, staring past Misty.  He’s not staring at Electra, but instead, is staring at Misty’s house.

Stoner: Bummer…

Misty shakes her head, then turns around to look at her house, then back to Stoner Scott.

Misty: What???

Stoner: I thought I was going to a champion’s mansion…

Misty: I am the champion…double champion, actually, and this is my house.

Stoner Scott lets out a sort of awkward chuckle.

Stoner: Bummer…

Misty growls loudly, then throws her arms up in the air in frustration.

Misty: Why do I even bother?! Look, whenever you’re ready to do your damn job and get this interview started, I’ll be in the backyard.  The damn camera man has been here for an hour already waiting for you!

Misty then storms off back inside her house, and then to the backyard.  Electra and Stoner Scott stay in the front yard, as Stoner shrugs.  Electra glances inside the house, then turns around, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.  She pulls her lighter out of her pocket as she walks up to Stoner.

Fifteen minutes later…

Misty is sitting at her patio table in her backyard once again, both of her titles sitting on the table in front of her.  She is growing more and more impatient and she looks at the cameraman.

Misty: Screw this!  Roll the damn camera.

Cameraman: It’s been rolling…

Misty: Oh, that’s just great.  Well, looks like I get to conduct my own interview, now don’t I?

Off camera, the cameraman shrugs his shoulders, but gives Misty a thumbs up, telling her to do whatever she wants.

Misty: Ok, SCW, are you ready for this?  Because, I sure as hell am.  Our number one incompetent reporter, “Stoner” Scott Oliver, has gone missing in action, so I’ll just cut to the chase and address not only my opponents, but my tag team partner as well.  I’ve got quite a bit to say, and I expect each and every one of you to listen very carefully.  You see, in just two days in Laughlin, Nevada at the Riverside Hotel, I’m involved in the main event.  That…that is not the horrible part, because let’s face it, I’m the only main event quality Bombshell you all get to see.

Misty smiles arrogantly, as she leans forward, placing her elbows on the table.

Misty: I’m the Bombshell Champion and the NWA World Cruiserweight Champion.  I should be in the main event every week!  My tag team partner, Veronica Taylor, should feel very lucky that she is teamed up with me this week, because I will be the one to make sure we walk away with the win.  She sure as hell can’t.  Come on, Veronica Taylor in the main event?!  Even speaking those words makes me want to puke.  The girl thinks she’s a supermodel for crying out loud!  The only “promotional” work she ever does is showing her lame ass photo shoots that she honestly believes people want to see.  Newsflash, Veronica, nobody cares about you, or your pansy ass modeling career.  Why don’t you leave the wrestling matches to those of us who can actually fight with moves other than hair-pulling?

Misty puts her hand on the Bombshell Title and smiles.

Misty: Veronica, if you know what is good for you, you won’t get in my way on Sunday.  You don’t want to harm that so called gorgeous little body of yours, now do you?

Misty shakes her head, answering her own question.

Misty: No, I don’t think you do.  So you’ll be sure to let me handle the foul mouthed redneck train wreck, Brandi Shotze and her soon to be roadkill tag team partner, Vixen.  I plan on taking out Brandi and Vixen by myself, so Veronica, you’re just a useless bit of trash thrown into the real fight.  Got it?  Good.

Misty leans back in her chair again, still keeping her eyes locked on the camera.

Misty: For the past three days I’ve had to be subjected to this Twitter bullshit.  It seems like my so-called competition are quite the outspoken ones.  All the “men” have been sitting back, enjoying the virtual catfight, and it’s making me sick.  Brandi even tried to make me out to be the stupid one.  I could explain myself a million times to that he-woman to the point I go blue in the face.  Oh, wait, I bet she’s thinking “at least you’d have some color”, right Brandi?  Please, your little insults don’t bother me.  That’s high school bullshit, but you wouldn’t know that would you?

Misty takes her Bombshell Title and tosses it over her shoulder.

Misty: Brandi, you walk around thinking that the insults you throw at everyone is proof that you can fight.  You think that it’s proof you really stand any chance at working your way up in this business?  Sorry to tell you, but you’re sorely mistaken.  Trash talking doesn’t automatically make you the one everyone should fear.  No, if anything, it just makes you the one people laugh at.  I know I do.  Just listening to you speak makes me laugh, because you’re nothing but a damn joke.  You might not be afraid of anyone they put in your path, but Brandi, you should be afraid of me, because on Sunday, I’m going to show everyone just why you’ll NEVER be the Bombshell Champion, no matter how hard you try.  People may say that you slaughtered me this week with your words on Twitter, but let them say whatever the hell they want.  I don’t need to do the trash talking everyone else does to prove I’m the best.  Trash talking didn’t get me these two titles, now did they?  No, my wrestling skill did.  After I’m through beating you and Vixen, I’ll toss Veronica Taylor into the ring for you to bloody up a little, just as a present.  Sound good?

Misty smirks a little, then runs her hand over her Bombshell Title resting on her shoulder.  She looks at it, then looks into the camera again.  An evil look suddenly appears on her face, as she breathes for several seconds, building up her thoughts.

Misty: That leaves little ol’ Vixen, doesn’t it?  The one who has made her intentions on taking my title away from me very clear the past few weeks…the one who’s blood will be all over the ring, and the building, if she makes one more stupid move.  Do you get what I’m saying, Vixen?  You may have joined ranks with my ex-fiancee and his lowly band of losers, but that doesn’t mean shit to me.  What is important to me is this title resting on my shoulder.  What is important is the fact that you think you stand a chance at taking it from me.  Joining the New X-Tremes only shows more than you don’t stand a chance.  All they do in NXT is lose, and here I actually made the mistake of thinking you were smarter than that.  Here’s a few words of advice, and warning, Vixen.  Whatever victories you may happen to get, Spike will try and steal your thunder.  He’ll try and use the glory all for himself, so I suggest if you don’t want to see that happen, you get out while you still can.  It doesn’t make much difference to me, though, because I plan on showing everyone that you belong there, actually.

Misty laughs and shakes her head.

Misty: Damn, I just contradicted myself, didn’t I?  Let me try and make myself clear here. The New X-Tremes are a bunch of losers.  Vixen joined The New X-Tremes, therefore, that makes her a loser.  Perfect fit honestly.  My bombshell title will NEVER be a part of NXT.  It doesn’t matter what Spike says or does.  It doesn’t matter what Vixen says or does.  The Bombshell Title is staying right where it is.  I’ve already beaten Vixen once, and I plan on beating her each and every time she’s throw at me.  She can’t beat me.

Just then, loud laughter is heard coming from inside Misty’s house.  She turns her head sharply to look inside the window before she shoves her chair away from the table and heads inside, the camera man following behind her.  Misty opens the door, and waves her hand in front of her face.  She walks into the kitchen to find a big mess…literally.  

Misty: What the hell is going on Electra?!

Stoner Scott quickly hides a plastic bag in his pocket, but doesn’t notice it drops to the floor, as Misty stares at them, wide eyed and infuriated.  Both Electra and Stoner Scott are covered in a chocolatey substance, as is half of the counter, cabinets and even the ceiling.  Electra licks some of the chocolate off of her finger, smiles and laughs.

Electra: What?  We were making brownies and the batter just…exploded!

Electra and Stoner Scott look at each other and start laughing at Electra’s sort of pun.

Stoner: Dude, did you put a bomb in there?

Misty: Get out!  Get out of my house!  Now!

Stoner: But, I found this awesome recipe back in Amsterdam..

Misty walks over to Stoner Scott, grabs him by his sleeve and proceeds to drag him toward the front door.

Electra: Hey!  I need his help with the brownies!

Misty opens the front door and pushes Stoner Scott outside, then slams the door in his face.  She turns around to face Electra, who is standing behind her with a saddened look on her face.  She licks some more of the brownie mix off of her finger, when Misty walks up to her and smacks her upside the head like she normally does.

Electra: Ow!

Misty: You better get that kitchen spotless in the next half hour!

Electra: It wasn’t my fault your damn mixer made the batter explode!

Misty raises her hand again, causing Electra to flinch.

Misty: I..don’t…care!  Just do it!  And spray some damn air freshener in this place!

Misty storms off into another room, mumbling profanities under her breath.  Electra sulks her way back into the kitchen and over to the bowl with the remaining brownie mixture.  She looks at the floor and smiles, as she picks up the bag Stoner Scott dropped.  She looks around, not seeing Misty, before she looks into the camera and holds a finger over her mouth as if telling everyone to keep quiet.

**SCENE FADES OUT**
>