Author Topic: The Bombshell Games  (Read 872 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
The Bombshell Games
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
 To say that people hate me would be an understatement at this point.  It’s no secret there is at least one person out there, if not several, who would personally like to see me burned at the stake, or far worse, for what I did to Spike last month.  But guess what?  I don’t care!

To be quite honest, I was sick and tired of my personal life colliding with my wrestling career, and there wasn’t a chance in hell I was going to give up my career again.  Because my relationship with Spike got intertwined into my wrestling career, and I say MY career because, let’s face it, Spike doesn’t have much of a career anymore and I find that pretty pathetic.  But anyway, like I was saying…Because my relationship with Spike started to revolve around my wrestling career, there was no way to quietly dispose of him and put an end to the relationship.  So, I did the only thing I could think of, and it worked out BEAUTIFULLY if you ask me.  I humiliated him in front of thousands of people, all with a smile on my face.

I didn’t admit it until recently, but all along, I’ve only been able to think about one thing…myself.  I always said I made my return to the thing to support my family, but if you couldn’t tell by now, that was all a lie.  A very good lie, apparently, as I had all of you fooled.  The truth is, I never wanted to leave this life.  I never wanted to be the family person, and live the life of a typical housewife and mother.  That’s not me.

All I’ve ever wanted was to go down in history…maybe be inducted into the hall of fame one day.  I still wanted that, and I will stop at nothing to get what I want.  I got back into this business to prove that I am THE best there is to offer out there, and until I feel like I am no longer able to do it anymore, and by that I mean I better be paralyzed, or just breathes away from death, not one thing any of these other Bombshell wanna-bes say or do will stop me from getting everything that I deserve…everything that is already mine!

When SCW first started, I held myself back, physically and mentally, in the ring.  I was afraid to suffer any type of serious injury, because I didn’t want my kids to witness that.  That is why I kept losing…That was my weakness.  But, I’m a different person now…a better person.  I have no weaknesses anymore.  No, I’m back to my true self.  I’m back to being Misty.

And it feels fantastic!  I am actually able to sleep at night.  I can honestly say that I can step into that ring, and nothing is holding me back.  Nothing!  Am I afraid of getting hurt?  Hell no!  I actually look forward to it.  I embrace that risk.  I’ll fight through whatever pain I feel to get what I want.  I’ll inflict just as much pain, if not more, and I’ll enjoy every second of it.

And it all starts at London Brawling.  Those freaks known as The Fallen have gotten a taste of what is to come for them, and at London Brawling, Raynin will know that she made a BIG mistake at Blaze of Glory.  My business with those ladies is far from over.

Gothika wants to take credit for the decisions I’ve made since she threw that white powder shit in my eyes after Raynin won the Bombshell Championship at Blaze of Glory?  Sorry, chickie, I’m not one that can be influenced by so called “magic” or “voo-doo” or whatever it is you THINK you are doing.  I run my own life, so sorry to burst your bubble.

I hope Raynin has been paying close attention lately.  I know she saw my pyromaniac partner in crime return a couple weeks ago, so she better take that as a warning.  Raynin may have Darknyss and Gothika backing her, but I have someone much more dangerous…much more lethal.  When you play with fire, ladies, you WILL get burned.  It’s a proven fact, and one you will learn first-hand very soon.

And Vixen better heed the same warning as well.  I don’t know how or WHY she was given this title shot, but that…TRAMP!...has another thing coming to her!  She made a huge mistake in Berlin when she made me bleed, but I have bigger plans for her.  What she did to me, is only a fraction of what is in store for her.  I’ve just gotten the urge to go hunting, and I have a pretty little fox as my prey.  She’ll make a nice throw rug in my new place.

Ahh, who am I kidding?  I’ll just let Electra roast her over a nice open flame.  I’ve always been one who enjoys a nice campfire, and I know Electra has been dying to have some fun lately.  

April 29th, 2012…London, England…The night the Bombshell Championship finally comes back home to me.  It’ll make a nice companion for my NWA Cruiserweight Title, too.

Wednesday April 18th

As London Brawling draws closer, the excitement leading up to the show increases.  The feuds have just reached their boiling point, though some reached that point weeks ago, and once Sin City Wrestling invades The Royal Albert Hall, all bets are off!  Anything can, and probably WILL, happen now that the men and women of SCW have started arriving in London.

Every championship will be on the line, as well as several other matches, and London Brawling is already shaping up to be the best show yet.  The same was said about Blaze of Glory just a couple of months ago, but the shows just keep getting better at better!  Mark Ward and Christian Underwood know how to put on a good show for the fans, and they never disappoint.

They know…well, at least Christian Underwood does…that the Bombshell Division is what brings in the money.  The big boys can claim the glory all they want, but we all know the truth.  Everyone knows the Bombshells put asses in the seats every show, because let’s face it, who doesn’t enjoy a nice bitch fight?!

That is why, at London Brawling, the triple threat match for the Bombshell Title will be THE match to see.  Three angry women.  One beautiful title, and only one winner.  Oh it’s gonna be great!  But, London Brawling is eleven days away, and one of the women in that match has a very busy schedule ahead of her.

Today, however, she has only one thing on her mind.  Today is NWA Cruiserweight Champion, and your future Bombshell Champion, Misty’s birthday.

And what better way to spend the day, than seeing the wonderful sites of London.  She needs to enjoy it while she can, as in less than a week, she’ll be on a plane headed back to the United States to defend her Cruiserweight Title against ICW’s DJ in Ohio.  Until then, however, she gets a chance to do what she wasn’t able to do just two months ago, when she was here to win the NWA Cruiserweight Title.  She gets to explore London a little, and site see.

Misty is sitting in the hotel room she is sharing with Electra Blaze, waiting for Electra to get out of the shower.  She is wearing a Royal Bones pleated Grommet Skirt, a black corset over a dark purple tank top, fishnet stockings and a pair of black Demonica Lace-Up boots with removable straps.  She has her long black hair down and flowing past her shoulders, as she shits and waits very impatiently.

Misty: Electra, would you seriously hurry up?!  It didn’t even take me this long to get ready!

Electra yells from inside the bathroom.

Electra: Oh relax, I’ll be out in a minute!

Misty: Yeah, preferably in the next thirty seconds would be nice!

Knowing that Electra will be longer than ‘a minute,” Misty stands up and walks over to her things.  She grabs her laptop, then walks back over to the chair.  She sits down, setting the laptop in her lap, and opens it.  She goes to the SCW website, watching re-caps of last week’s Climax Control in Berlin.  She has been watching on scene over and over since Sunday, smiling and laughing each time.

Misty: Oh, this is never going to get old watching this.  I’m so glad I’m not tied to that fool anymore.

On the computer screen, Misty watches as BACW’s Kai Kennedy and NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Jack Kraven, attack Spike, then embarrass him by pouring an entire bottle of barbeque sauce all over him as he lays motionless on the mat.  Misty puts her hand over her mouth and laughs uncontrollably, playing the video in slow motion.

Misty: Why didn’t I think of that?!  Want some barbeque sauce to go with your nuggets, Spike?  What a pathetic fool!

Just then there is a knock on her door.  Misty raises an eyebrow, wondering who could be at the door.  She closes her laptop, setting it on the table in front of the chair then walks to the door.  She looks out the peephole, but doesn’t recognize whoever is outside the door.  She opens the door, and a deliver man of some sort is standing there, holding a pink box, and a clipboard.

Delivery Man: Are you Misty Waters?

Misty: I am.  What is this?

Delivery Man: I just need you to sign here.

He points to where Misty is supposed to sign on the clipboard.  She shrugs and signs for whatever the package is, and he hands it to her, along with a envelope, before walking away.  Misty places the envelope on the package, and walks inside closing the door behind her.  Electra is just walking out of the bathroom wearing a pair of black pants with a flame design going up the sides, and a black tank top.  

Electra: What is that?

Misty walks over and places the package on the table next to her laptop, setting the envelope next to it.

Misty: I have no idea, but whatever it is, it’s cold.  

Curiosity gets the best of her and she goes to open the package, revealing a professionally decorated cake, with the words “Happy Birthday Misty” written in purple icing over white frosting.

Electra: Oooh a cake!  I love cake!

Electra gets up and runs over to the mini kitchen area in the room, finding a knife.  She is about to slice into the cake when Misty stops her.

Misty: Wait…shouldn’t I see who it’s from first?  I don’t exactly have any friends right now.

Electra: Screw that.  This cake looks good!  Quit being so paranoid.

Misty shrugs, agreeing with Electra.  Electra takes the knife and slices into the cake, and when she pulls a slice away, she drops it and screams.

Electra: Oh my God!  Ewww!  

Misty looks at the cake, and her eyes widen.

Misty: What the fuck?!  Electra I told you I should have looked at the card first!  

Misty grabs the envelope next to the cake in frustration, tearing it open.  She pulls out the card and reads it.

"A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY DESERVES A DELICIOUS CAKE…”

An arrow is at the bottom of the card, telling her to flip the card over.  Misty does so and reads the mysterious message.

"EVEN FOR THE MOST COLD-BLOODED SNAKE.”

Misty throws the card down on the floor, looking at the cake as her nostrils flare.  The camera zooms in on the cake, revealing several small snakes stuffed into the hallowed out cake.  They are alive, however, but due to being refrigerated, have gone almost into a hibernated state.  Misty breathes heavily, then in a fit, she picks up the cake and throws it against the wall.

Misty: I don’t know who the fuck is sending me these messages, but when I find out who it is I’m going to show them just what I think of them!

Misty shoves past Electra, nearly knocking her down on her ass.  Electra watches as Misty storms out of the room, then looks at the cake that has now slid down to the floor.  The snakes have slowly started coming around and are starting to move around.  

Electra: Ooookay…that’s my cue to get the fuck outta here!  Misty, wait for me!!!

Electra runs out of the room in pursuit of Misty, and the scene fades out.

Monday April 23rd
London’s Heathrow Airport

Misty and Electra are sitting in the terminal waiting for the flight to Ohio to start boarding.  Misty is scheduled to defend her NWA World Cruiserweight Championship on ICW’s Wednesday Night Rampage in the Gund Arena in Cleveland.  As they sit in the terminal, Misty has her arms folded across her chest, appearing to be in a very grumpy mood.  And that is putting it lightly.

Electra: Relax, Misty…everything is going to be okay.  You’re going to retain your title against DJ, and Raynin and Vixen don’t stand a chance against you at London Brawling.  The Bombshell Championship will be yours again.

Misty glares at Electra from the corner of her eyes.

Misty: I know that, dumbass, but I’m still pissed off that the stupid editing crew couldn’t do their job right, and all the work I did last week was for nothing.  Now I just have to work twice as hard to show everyone I’m not some lame slacker who doesn’t put in the work.  Not that they don’t already know that.

Electra: You work harder than either of those two bombshell wannabes you’re facing.  Everyone knows that.  Hell, they have to.  You’ve got six days until London Brawling and what are you doing?  You’re flying back to the states to defend your NWA Cruiserweight Title, only to fly right back to London the next day.  You’ll have jet lag for days, but you’re still going to fight for what is yours…what has always been yours.

Misty sighs, and nods.

Misty: Yeah, no shit.  I’m starting to feel like no one appreciates me anymore, and all because of what I did to Spike.  Oh, boo freaking hoo.  Get over it people!  I’m not going to stay with some sorry ass excuse for a man just because everyone wants me to.  I should be facing Raynin one-on-one at London Brawling, but noooo, they just had to throw Vixen into the mix.  That was probably Mark Ward’s decision.  The girl has tits and ass, so she’s automatically handed a title shot.  No big deal, though.  I’ll still kick her ass.

Electra:Damn straight you will!  Oh, hey, you’re gonna let me have some fun after you kick her ass, right?  If there’s one thing I love, it’s showing hags like her just how dangerous I am with a little bit of fire.  Let me singe those pretty little blonde locks of hers right off her head!

People sitting around them suddenly turn their heads to glance at Electra, shocked at what she just said.  She looks at them and snickers.

Electra: What are you people looking at?  If that nice looking security guard hadn’t confiscated my lighter, I’d show you just what I’m talking about.  Mind your own business!

The people bury their noses back into the magazines, or go back to their conversations they were having and Electra rolls her eyes, turning her attention back to Misty, who is glaring at her.

Misty: Electra, could you try not to make a scene please?  I don’t give a shit what these people think, and you can play with fire all you want, but I don’t need to be getting kicked off of this flight tonight.  That lighter that security guard took better have been the only one.  It was wasn’t it?

Electra: Of course it was!  You think I’m stupid enough to try and sneak one on a plane?

Misty gives Electra a serious look.

Misty: Yeah, I do, because I know you, and I know what you did in the six years since I last saw you.  Just stay out of trouble on this flight, and I won’t be forced to kick your ass, okay?

Electra: You act like I go looking for trouble all the time…

Misty again glares at Electra, when it is announced their flight is now starting to board.  They grab their bags and boarding passes.  The scene fades to black as they disappear down the corridor leading to the plane.

Early Morning Thursday April 26th
On the Flight Back to London

Misty and Electra and once again headed back to London.  It’s a miracle either of them are even allowed to fly again, as Electra caused quite a scene on their flight back to the states just a few days ago.  For those of you who don’t know, their flight was forced to make an emergency landing after Electra used a lighter she somehow managed to sneak on to the plane, and lit a picture a fan had handed to her on fire.  She was detained, and the planed landed in New York where Misty and Electra were questioned for hours.

Misty had somehow managed to get both of them out of that sticky situation and they were able to get to Ohio in time for her NWA Cruiserweight title defense against ICW’s DJ.  It was a well fought match, and in the end, Misty retained her title, as she said she would.  Now it’s time to head back to London to do the next thing she has promised she would do.  Bring the Bombshell Championship back to where it belongs…around her waist with the NWA World Cruiserweight title.

“I know people noticed that my promotional work for the Bombshell Title match on Sunday wasn’t submitted last week.  I can only imagine what they must be thinking. ‘Oh Misty is just scared.’  ‘She must not even want to try because she’s facing not only Raynin, but Vixen.’ ‘She doesn’t even care about the Bombshell Title.  She thinks she’s better than the Bombshell Title because she holds an NWA championship.’”

Misty sits in her seat on the plane, deep in thought about what the rest of the week holds for her, while Electra Blaze is in the seat next to her, passed out in a deep sleep.  The situation was reversed earlier this week.

“I’m not scared.  Not one single bit.  Raynin and Vixen don’t scare me.  Raynin’s freak followers, Gothika and Darknyss don’t even scare me, though I’m sure they think they do.  They’re still trying to convince themselves that that white powder Gothika tossed in my eyes was the reason I left Spike.  Can’t they get it through their disgusting thick heads that their so called ‘magic’ doesn’t work on me.  They’re probably trying to cast a spell or some shit to help Raynin keep the Bombshell Title, because that’s really the only way she stands any ounce of a chance at retaining.  But, even magic won’t help her.”

“Those girls of The Fallen shouldn’t be splitting their attention for London Brawling between Gothika’s match and Raynin’s Bombshell title defense.  That was the stupidest decision they could make, honestly.  Come on Raynin, I know you’re smarter than that.  You managed to win the Bombshell Title somehow, right?  Oh well, if you want to devote half of your attention to your girl Gothika’s match, which anyone could beat honestly, that’s your mistake.  It just means you really don’t care about the title.  That’s okay.  I’ll take it off your hands for ya so you can devote as much attention to forming a useless tag team with that vampire wannabe.”

Misty grins as she keeps her thoughts to herself.  Electra lets out a loud snort, and her head falls to the side, nearly falling against Misty.  Misty rolls her eyes and shoves Electra away from her.

“And what to say about Vixen?  I’ve been watching her carefully since she debuted here, and so far, I’m not as worried about her as I was in the beginning.  I’ve heard about her performance in NYDW.  It’s no secret she is their current champion, but from what I can tell, NYDW is just about dead.  All their so-called talent just walked away.  Some company they got there.  If they have such a dedicated champion over there, why is no one backing her?  Why are they not trying to keep that place alive and thriving?  Because they don’t have what SCW has.  They don’t have me.”

“There was a time when I thought about making an appearance in NYDW and making my presence in the NWA known to their company, but by the time I got really serious about it, it was pointless.  Besides, the main reason I thought of making my presence known there is now in SCW and she wants what she can’t have.  She wants the Bombshell Title.”

The flight attendant then appears and asks Misty if she needs anything.  Misty shakes her head, then leans her head back in her seat.

“I can see the determination building in Vixen.  I really can, but honestly, she’s not quite there.  She’s just not quite Bombshell Champion material.  I’m going to show her at London Brawling.  I’m going to show her what a true SCW Bombshell is, but I’m going to go above and beyond here.  She may have gotten the best of me in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, but I’ll be damned if that’s gonna happen on Sunday.  I’m more determined than ever to win this match, because both Raynin and Vixen have gotten on my bad side over the past couple of months.  I’m not going to focus on one over the other.  What I’m going to focus on is the Bombshell Title and doing whatever it takes to bring it back to me, and it will happen.”

“I’m going to show Raynin and Vixen a whole new side of me.  Well, new to them, but it’s a side of me that has been buried for the past five years.  I’m going to show them that I’m going to stop at nothing to make sure neither of them walks out of that ring as the Bombshell Champion.  Vixen made me bleed in Berlin?  I’ll make her bleed, too, and as an extra bonus, I’ll make her cry.  I’ll cause her so much pain, she won’t be able to stand it.  And Raynin…well I’ll just take her out completely!  She’s a marine?  Whoopty-freaking-do!  I couldn’t care less about you being a marine.  Go back to your marine buddies and shoot some guns if you want to brag about that.  I’ll show her just who is better between the two of us when I break her leg…or her arm.  I don’t care what the hell I break, so long as she realizes just who she’s dealing with!”

The pilot then announces that they will be landing in London shortly.

“I’ve told everyone I’ve changed, and Sunday at London Brawling, they’ll see what I’m talking about.  They will all see just how ruthless and brutal I can be when I want something, and I want the Bombshell Title.  The Bombshell title will be mine once again very soon.  I just need to get to the hotel and get some damn sleep!”

Misty elbows Electra hard, startling her awake.

Misty: Wake up, bitch!  We’re about to land in London.

Electra: How long was I asleep.

Misty looks at her wrist, pretending to look at a watch, then shrugs.

Misty: I have no idea, but it seemed like the whole flight, and you really need to do something about that snoring!

Electra: I’m sorry!  I only snore if I’m over-tired.

Misty: Whatever.  When we get to the hotel, I’m crashing.  I couldn’t sleep thanks to that chainsaw of yours…

Electra: Hey, can I have my lighter back when we get to the hotel?!

*WHAP!* The scene fades out as Misty slaps the back of Electra’s head.

**Disclaimer: The following is a DREAM SEQUENCE, and only takes place in Misty’s Mind.  None of the events actually take place and none of the Bombshell’s involved were really hurt.**

“Owww…my head.”  The sound of Misty’s groggy voice can be heard.

“Did we get drunk and I don’t remember?”  Electra’s equally groggy voice responds.

They both sit up, holding their heads.  They look at each other, then around their surroundings.  Looks of pure confusion grow on their faces.

“Electra, where the hell are we?”  Misty asks, as they continue to look around.

They are both in a wooded area, surrounded by trees.  The ground is covered in branches, twigs, dried up leaves and the sort.  About twenty feet ahead of them is a backpack, and somewhere in the distance, they hear running water.  Presumably from a stream or river of some sort.

Misty is about to speak when, out of nowhere, the loud voice of SCW Co-Owner “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward is heard coming from a loud speaker of some sort…or the sky.  Anyway, he speaks.

“Afternoon ladies!”

Misty and Electra look around, trying to figure out where that damn loudspeaker is.

“Welcome to the first annual Bombshell Games!  Oh, tonight you all are in for a real treat.  Raynin…Vixen…Misty…you are all in this arena for one purpose, and that is for one of you to be declared the victor.  You three are the best of the best bombshells in SCW.  All very deserving to be our bombshell champion.”

Misty looks to Electra. “Bombshell Games?  What the hell is he talking about?”  Electra shrugs as Hot Stuff continues to speak.

“Okay, you all are probably looking around, baffled, right?  Right, so I’ll cut to the chase.  You all have just woken up, each of you in a different area of this arena.  In the center of the arena is a place I’ll call the Hexagon.  You all are the same distance away from the Hexagon as your opponents, and in the center of the Hexagon, on a glorious pedestal, sits the Bombshell Championship.  Your task is to make it to the Hexagon, and walk away with the Bombshell title.  Whoever reaches the belt first will be our champion.  Sounds easy enough, right?”

Misty and Electra nod confidently.

“Wrong.  You need to find the Hexagon first, but I have a feeling you’ll run into your opponents first.  By the way, I bet you all are experiencing a bit of dry mouth at the moment, right?  Might I suggest you find some water.  This battle is not a test of only brains and survival, but it will show Christian Underwood and I something else.  It will show which one of you is the most dedicated and determined.  Only the toughest and the smartest Bombshell can win.  Good luck ladies!  Now go kick some arse and show me what ya got!”

Misty and Electra get to their feet and look at the backpack ahead of them.

“This makes no sense.  Is he trying to make this easy for me?”  Misty says arrogantly.

“I guess.  Why else would I be here?”  Electra replies.

They both head off in the direction of the running water, stopping briefly to grab the backpack.  Misty opens it to find a few supplies inside consisting of a pack of crackers, a bottle of hairspray, some rope and a large lighter.  Electra yanks the lighter out of Misty’s hand, smiling.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!  Nothing like a little fire to show those losers what they are in store for!”

Misty looks at the bottle of hairspray and shakes her head.

“Seriously?” She says. “What is this a beauty competition, too?  This shit is useless!  Come on, let’s just go find this stupid Hexagon Mark was talking about.”  Misty says, throwing all the supplies back in the backpack, and tossing it over her shoulder.

“He did make a good point, Misty.  I’m thirsty as hell right now.”

Misty rolls her eyes. “Oh suck it up, would ya.  If you want to go find water, then by all means don’t let me stop you, but you’re on your own then.”

Electra shrugs, and chooses to follow Misty instead.  They continue to walk in the direction of the running water, thinking maybe the hexagon is somewhere near it as well.  They walk for what seems like an hour, when Misty can see a clearing ahead, and to their left, they hear the source of the water.  Misty is about to head for the clearing, when Electra stops her, pointing to something to the right of them.

“Hey, is that what I think it is?”  Electra asks.

Misty looks in the direction Electra is pointing, but shrugs. “I have no idea, Electra.  Would you stop screwing around and follow me.”

Electra shakes her head. “No!  I think that’s a flame thrower!”

Electra then runs off to check and see if she is right.  She picks up whatever it is, holding it above her, jumping up and down excitedly.  “It is!  It’s a flame thrower!!”

Misty rolls her eyes, as Electra runs back over to her. “Oh, great,” she says. “Now I’m even more confused than I was before.  Does he want us to kill each other in the process or something?”

Just then, Hot Stuff’s voice comes back overhead, as if to answer her question.

“By now you have all found certain supplies and weapons as you try to find your way to the Hexagon.  These are tools you may use to your advantage as you try and win the Bombshell Championship.  But, keep yourself in check.  Think of this as a hardcore style match with a twist.  No getting out of control.”

Misty sighs, then growls.  Electra holds on to the flame thrower, a big grin on her face.  Misty shakes her, trying to snap her out whatever trance she is in.

“Come on, I guess we can go get some water.  Maybe Raynin and Vixen are there, too.”  Misty starts walking in the direction of the water, Electra following behind her.

They slowly push their way through some tree branches and some bushes, revealing a stream, leading in to a lake.  Electra runs up to the stream, bringing up a handful of water, but not drinking it right away.

“You think it’s safe to drink?”

Misty shrugs. “Hell if I know, but I’m not going to drink it.  I’m heading for the clearing.  You can let me know if it was okay or not.”

“Hey!  Some friend you are.”  Electra snarls.

“If you have a problem, you’re more than welcome to walk away.  Just like I’m going to do now.  I better not be too late.”

Misty then walks away in the direction they came, heading for the clearing.  Electra doesn’t follow her right away, debating whether or not to drink the water.  She decides against it, even though she was extremely thirsty.  Just as they are about to make it to the clearing, an arrow shoots past coming from the right of them.  They dart to the ground for cover, and Misty spins around to see where it came from.  Vixen isn’t far away, accompanied by a mysterious hooded figure.  Vixen has a bow and arrows in her possession, and a smile on her face, as readies another arrow to shoot at them.

“What the hell?!  She’s trying to shoot us!”  Misty says to Electra.  Electra shakes her head.

“Her aim is off, though.  I think she’s just trying to scare you so she can make a break for it into the clearing.”

“Fuck that!”  Misty replies.  

She darts back to her feet and starts running towards Vixen.  Vixen keeps shooting the arrows at her, but Misty is able to avoid them.  Electra is following carefully behind her.  Vixen and her mystery ally are about to make a run for it, when Misty jumps, tackling the mystery ally to the ground.  Vixen falls to the ground in the process, when Electra joins the mix, grabbing a hold of Vixen’s leg.

Misty is taking care of the mystery ally, taking her out with a sleeper hold.  When the mystery ally is out, Misty takes the rope out of the backpack, and she drags her over to a tree.  Electra is dragging a screaming and fighting Vixen.  As Misty ties Vixen’s mystery ally to the tree, Vixen gets one good kick in to Electra, and is able to dart away from her.

“Electra!  You idiot!”  Misty screams.

Electra is on her knees, holding her stomach. “Maybe I’ll let you do this by yourself then!  You wouldn’t stand a chance if I wasn’t here!”

Misty lets out a loud growl, throwing her hands up in the air.  She runs off in pursuit of Vixen, leaving Electra to fend for herself.  As they make it into the clearing, they see the Hexagon, and the pedestal with the Bombshell Championship.  Raynin is nowhere to be seen just yet, but Misty and Vixen hightail it towards the hexagon.  As they reach the halfway point to the Hexagon, they suddenly hit some invisible barrier of some sort, and are sent flying backwards several feet.  They land hard against the ground, and look at each other, then up ahead.  Raynin, along with Darknyss and Gothika are slowly walking their way to the Hexagon.  They don’t appear to have weapons on them, however.

Misty and Vixen look at each other, not sure of what their next move is, when out of the corner of their eyes, and out of sight of The Fallen, Electra darts toward them with her flame thrower.  She shoots it once as a warning, and it works, distracting the Fallen.  Once they have locked eyes with Electra, Misty and Vixen are able to make it to their feet and get past whatever magic it was stopping them.  With Raynin’s direction, Darknyss and Gothika go after Electra, leaving Misty, Vixen and Raynin to battle it out.  They engage in a stare down, waiting for one or the other to make the first move.  Misty takes the risk, and darts toward the Hexagon with Raynin and Vixen in hot pursuit.

Raynin and Vixen run at the same pace as Misty as they catch up to her and all three make it to the Hexagon at the same time, one tackling the other as they fall to the ground like dominoes.  They start rolling around the ground, throwing punches and kicks to each other, when they crash against the pedestal, sending the Bombshell Championship belt to the ground!  They all stop for just a second, looking where the belt fell, when Misty tries to claw herself away from Raynin and Vixen.

“IT’S MINE DAMMIT!”  Misty screams as she fights like hell to get the belt.  It’s just inches away from her hand.

Just a little further, Misty…It’s yours for the taking!

Misty suddenly screams, jolting herself awake.  Electra is sitting on her own bed in their hotel room, and she turns to look at Misty.  Misty looks around, confused, but then realizes she was just dreaming.  

“What the hell?  Misty are you okay?”  

Misty turns and looks at Electra. “Damn…that was one crazy dream!”

“Judging by that scream, I’m guessing it didn’t end how you would have liked it to.”  Electra says with a laugh.

“I don’t know.  I woke up just as I was about to grab a hold of the Bombshell title.”

Electra raises an eyebrow.  “Huh?”

Misty shakes her head. “Nevermind.  You wouldn’t understand.”

Electra shrugs and gets back to doing whatever it was she was doing.  Misty leans back down, resting her head on the pillow and looking at the ceiling.  A smile grows on her face as she thinks about the dream.  The match might be different, but she knows what the outcome will be.  She’ll be walking out of The Royal Albert Hall with the Bombshell Championship in her possession again.  The Royal Albert Hall is her good luck charm.

After all, it is the same place she won the NWA World Cruiserweight Title.  This place is golden to her.
>