Author Topic: Jessie Salco Vs Amy Marshall  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Jessie Salco Vs Amy Marshall
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:36:17 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »
 RP Title: “Metal Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Title Reign.”

Blaze of Glory VI was finally here and so was the final match in the Best of Three Series between Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall, both women are at one win a piece in their series with Jessie having won the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship in their last encounter and this, combined with the desires to not only have a decent singles title reign but keep her undefeated streak at Blaze of Glory alive meant that Jessie was that much more determined to win the match.

The series was started at the first Climax Control since Inception II where the two founding members of the Metal and Punk Connection came out to celebrate Amy’s title win over Veronica Taylor of the Mean Girls but when Christian heard Amy say that she would be a fighting champion he decided to put this to the test by putting the two longtime friends and tag team partners in a match together but he didn’t leave it at that, because of what he perceived to be “attitude” coming from the two Bombshells he announced that it would now be a Best of Three series with the first match taking place at the following Climax Control.

That match would main event that Climax Control and whilst the wheel stopped on a rather odd stipulation, a Finisher Match were all the Bombshells needed to do was hit their finishers to win, they put on a hell of a show but ultimately Amy retained the title, their second match would take place just two weeks later and this time the wheel would stop on a more traditional match type, namely a Steel Cage Match, again the two Bombshells stole the show with Jessie ultimately coming out on top ending Amy’s title reign and earning not only her second Roulette Title Reign but her first title reign since she last won it nearly four years ago.

The final match in the series was set for this year’s Blast from the Past VI and if their past matches were anything to go by the fans in Stockton were in for a treat and you could bet that the other Bombshells, especially the woman Amy defeated to win the title in the first place Veronica Taylor, were going to be watching this one closely but whilst the match was bound to be close Jessie was determined to win no matter what but can she do it? And can their friendship survive?

Local café, Stockton, California
Monday the 6th of March 2017, 11:00am

Two matches, one to Amy and one to me, and in two weeks’ time we break the tie and end the series.

And you know what? For once I wouldn’t care if I lost the title back to Amy because I know that we will put on a hell of a show for the Bombshell Roulette Championship and no matter who wins the final match in the series we’ll come out as stronger friends and the fans will be clamoring for another match, will it happen? Who knows, but here’s what I do know, after four years of waiting I am the Roulette Champion again and even if Amy ends my reign (and undefeated streak at Blaze of Glory) and no one can take that away from me!

Off course, Veronica Taylor is looming over the horizon with her rematch clause just waiting for her shot at either me or Amy but she’s not my concern, besides, if the Bombshell Tag Team Battle Royal goes the way I want it too, she’ll be too busy defending the titles with Mercedes to even worry about me.

That’s right, I want the Mean Girls to win the Tag Team Titles, also pigs are flying, Satan’s taking ice skating lessons, Kaylee Saunders is becoming a nun, Steve’s cutting his hair and other things I expected to happen before I rooted for the Mean Girls in anything!

But that aside, I have two things going for me heading into this match, my track record for winning titles at Blaze of Glory is spotless, I won my first singles title at my first Blaze of Glory and then three years later I beat Mercedes for the Bombshell Internet Championship, I don’t see how things will be any different when I’m the champion going into the match! The second thing? I’m undefeated at Blaze of Glory, Amy, isn’t.

On top of the two wins I’ve already mentioned I beat Twisted Sister in a match at my second Blaze of Glory so all in all, things are looking in my favor as I head into my fourth Blaze of Glory but as the old saying goes, anything can happen in the wrestling business, my original trainers pretty much live by that motto.

So, why aren’t I working out right now? Because I was just working out, namely I was out jogging around the city for the past few hours in an attempt to build up my leg strength and stamina and I stopped at this café to rest my aching legs and grab a bite to eat, I wasn’t doing this alone either as Jake and Shane came out on the jog with me to cheer me on, granted Shane’s bad leg meant that he couldn’t keep up with the rest of us but we kept the pace slow so that we weren’t putting too much pressure on him, anyway we had just arrived at the café and just got seated and Shane let out a deep breath.

“Jess, next time you invite us out on an early morning workout, can you at least specify whether you mean “a trip to a local gym” or “a jog” so that I know which ones to avoid.” Shane groaned as he rubbed his aching leg. “What are you going to do for an encore? Ask William Haung to sing the National Anthem at a baseball game on the 4th of July?”

“You weren’t that bad.” I encouraged him as I looked over the menu items, it was standard café fair and I had a few things to choose from since they all looked good. “Speaking of the 4th of July, is the plan to do another Barbeque?”

“I don’t see why not, whether it’s the setting for a promo is another matter entirely.” Jake responded as he looked over the menu. “One that depends on if SCW’s hosting a show on the week of the 4th of July off course.”

“I don’t think they’ve planned that far ahead, they still have the Blast from the Past Tournament to get past next month and it could lead into May for all we know.” I pointed out and the boys nodded in agreement before a waitress came over to take our orders, we hadn’t decided on what we wanted to eat yet so we just ordered some water. “Anyway, I’m not even done with the rest of my workout schedule, I need to be in top shape for my match against Amy and be prepared for any stipulation the wheel stops on.”

“Yeah, even if it lands on Hardcore Bra and Panties.” Jake nodded in agreement and I shook my head remembering how I earned my title shot Alexis Morrison (and Faith) in the first place, good times. “So, what is your schedule.”

“I’ve got a few hours booked at a local gym set for the next two Tuesdays and Thursdays, I’ve also booked time with The Angel Clan.” I responded as the waitress brought over our drinks. “They could only squeeze me in on Fridays but that’s good enough for me, as for Mondays and Wednesday, I’m pretty much winging it for those days.”

“In other words, both you and Amy are training hard for the match.” Shane responded and I nodded in response before he looked at the menu. “So, should we decide what we’re going to eat? I know I said that we should grab a late breakfast but it’s getting close to Lunch Time as it is.” Shane said as he checked the time on his watch.

“Yeah, getting brunch instead sounds like our best bet.” I nodded in agreement before looking at the menu. “I think I’ll grab an all-day breakfast.”

“Something that filling after the jog you took?” Jake asked and I nodded in response. “Suit yourself, I guess we can take it easy and go on a Pokehunt once we’ve paid for the food, as for me I’ll just grab a burger.” Jake added before turning to Shane. “What about you?”

“I’ll get an all-day breakfast as well.” Shane decided before we placed our menus in the middle of the table and waited for the waitress to come back to take our orders. “Speaking of SCW, I’m surprised no one’s asked for your autograph yet.”

“It was about six or seven am when I woke you guys up for the jog and we left, not before you threw your pillows at me but still.” I responded with a grin and the boys laughed. “Combine that with the facts that we had been jogging for the past four or five hours and most people are at work right now and, well, unless there’s a wrestling fan working at the café I don’t think we’ll run into any.” I added and the boys nodded in agreement.

“You never know.” Jake nodded in agreement before the waitress brought our food over. “Anyway, how about we just focus on chowing down?”

“Sounds good to me.” I responded before we started eating, food was good by café standards but considering that we skipped breakfast because of our jog it’s just what we need, once we had finished I leaned back in my chair. “Well, I’m stuffed.”

“That makes two of us.” Shane responded as he wiped his mouth having got some ketchup on it. “So, are we still good for a Pokehunt around the city before returning to the hotel? We probably would’ve hatched a few eggs during the jog if we had remembered to go into the app.”

“True but knowing our recent luck with eggs we probably would’ve hatched something like a Pidgey or a Rattata.” I responded before the waitress came over to collect our plates. “Can we get the bill please?”

“Sure.” The waitress nodded in response before walking off.

“So, you want to go do your promo whilst we wait for the bill?” Jake offered and I nodded before standing up making sure to grab my Roulette Title first, yeah, I took it on the jog with me, so what? “We’ll tell the waitress that you went outside.”

“And after my promo we’ll play Pokémon Go?” I asked and they nodded before I left the café, I walked along for a bit before stopping at a wall and leaning against it as I got ready to do my promo.

“March the 3rd, 2013, for many that date doesn’t mean much but for me? It was the date when I won my first single’s title in SCW.” I said before holding up the title. “My reign was short lived but it’s still a significant part of my SCW career for obvious reasons and now, four years later, I find myself holding the Roulette Title again only this time I’m going into Blaze of Glory VI as a champion and I’m fighting a friend, welcome to Metal Wars Episode III: Attack of the Title Reign, yeah, I know, the Star Wars Reference sucks but Episode III’s title did not give me a lot to work with here!”

Seriously, you try working with a title like Revenge of the Sith.

“Anyway, Amy, our first match was a Finisher Match, our second match was a Steel Cage Match, what does the wheel have in store for us this time? I don’t know, that’s the appeal of the Roulette Wheel after all but here’s one thing I do know, we won’t be stealing the show this time, with a stacked card like this that’s a nigh impossible task even for wrestlers as talented as us but what we can and will do is bring the show to a whole new level with the final match in our Best of Three Series but that’s not what’s important in the long run, isn’t it?”

I asked as I patted the Roulette Title.

“You won our first match and I won our second match to even the score and win the Roulette Title, at the moment we are tied at one title win apiece and if the fans thought we tore the house down with our previous matches, they haven’t seen anything yet but more importantly we can put this bullshit Best of Three Series behind us and move on, now you’d think that the advantage would be in your corner Amy because you have over ten years of experience on me but as much as I hate to say it, it’s not.”

And here’s why.

“You see I came to realize something heading into my match against Polly Playtime last week, I’m undefeated at Blaze of Glory, think about it! First Blaze of Glory? I won the Bombshell Roulette Championship! Second Blaze of Glory? I beat Twisted Sister in her Supercard debut, third Blaze of Glory? I beat Mercedes Vargas for the Bombshell Internet Championship, really the only difference is that this is my first Blaze of Glory where I’m walking into the event as champion but I’m also going to walk out as champion!”

Simple as that.

“I know you’re going to do everything in your power to break my streak and win back your title Amy but after my joke of a first title reign I’m not willing to give this up that easily! The only way you’ll take this title from me is by prying it from my cold, dead hands and even then, you’ll have a hell of a time trying to take the title from me Amy! We may be friends Amy but once that bell rings our friendship goes out the window and depending on what stipulation the wheel steps on we could brutalize each other, we could try to make the other submit, or we could compete in some crazy stipulation the bosses dreamt up after eating one of Scott Oliver’s brownies, no one knows, the only guarantee is that we are going to put on a hell of a match!”

But in the end, there can only be one winner.

“I know our “old friend” Veronica is going to be watching this match closely and who knows? Maybe we’ll put on a match so brutal that she decides to back out of wanting to take back the Roulette Title and focus on her real talent, sucking Mark Ward’s dick, but in the end Amy there can only be one winner and you’re looking at her because I intend to continue my winning streak at Blaze of Glory and hold onto this title for a very long time, I know you basically had the same intentions when you beat Veronica at Inception II but I intend to see them through to the end!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up as I could see Jake and Shane approaching me phones at the ready.

“The metal wars have provided the fans with some of the best Bombshell Roulette Title Matches that the fans have seen but at Blaze of Glory it’ll come to an end with episodes III and IV, that’s right, I’m combining the two movies with my promo, why? Why not! This has been Metal Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Title Reign and Amy, at Blaze of Glory VI I’m going to make sure that my reign doesn’t end in a blaze of glory, this is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, see you next week Amy!”

Once Jake and Shane caught up with me we walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 08:27:51 PM »
  I’ve said it many times that i am a fighting champion and I accept anything that is given to me and if it’s facing a close friend then so be it.  But also while I claim to be a fighting champion, I can also define what type of champion I am or was… by how you defend it.  I defended the Bombshell Roulette championship successfully in the first match of this series but come the second match… well I wasn’t expecting to lose.

[Flashback]

Climax Control 173
26th February 2017
Los Angeles, CA.

Jessie gets side by side with Amy as she lands a hard blow to the back of Amy. Amy retaliates with a few shots of her own. Both ladies manage to stand on the ring ropes as Jessie gets a good body blow in on Amy before grabbing both sides of Amy's head. Without even thinking, Jessie snaps off a swinging Neckbreaker from off the top ropes. The back of Amy's head bounces off the canvas as Jessie shoots up to her feet.

Adrenaline is beginning to course through Jessie's veins as she hops up onto the top rope then uses her height to scale up to the top with ease. She stands on the top of the cage and looks down at her fallen tag team partner. The crowd is urging her to climb down and win the match. However, Jessie has other plans in mind. Jessie crosses her chest with her fingers before leaping off the top of the cage before landing a shooting star press right onto Amy.

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Jessie remains in a pinning position as the referee slides into position.

The referee calls for the bell as the crowd burst into overwhelming cheers.

Justin: Here is your winner and new Bombshell Roulette Champion....Jessie Salco

The referee on the outside quickly gives the other referee the title belt as he gives it to Jessie.

Jessie's music begins to play as she holds the roulette title firmly in her hand. Amy is just beginning to stir as well. Jessie gives Amy a hug which in turn, Amy raises Jessie's arm in high in the air.

[Post-Match]

The moment my arm is lowered back down, I walk away from Jessie and out of the ring leaving her, Jake and Shane to celebrate inside the ring.  Once out of the ring, I look back and shake my head at the situation that just occurred before entering the backstage area, where Joey says nothing but moves in and gives me a hug as I relax a little as the disappointment of the match and the result filters through and I just let out a sigh.

Joey lets go, as we silently walk back to the locker room as I continue to digest the outcome and what it means for the Blaze of Glory Supercard and if Veronica would be involved or not.  As we get closer to the locker room, I see Pussy Willow approach from a separate corridor and before I can enter the locker room, Pussy stops me.

“Amy, I am so sorry about your loss tonight.”

“Thank you Pussy and yes I can talk to you.”

I let out a small sigh as Pussy and her camera man come closer.

“Thank you, Amy, now we obviously saw that Jessie beat you in the second match of your series, ensuring that you two face off at Blaze of Glory… how are you feeling about what just happened and the match as Blaze of Glory?”

Pussy asks.

“I am ok with the result, yes I am disappointed and annoyed at myself for not being able to defend the title, but you know what… it makes the series all the more better and fun and gives me a chance to become a three-time Bombshell Roulette Champion at Blaze of Glory. And for the match itself… be prepared for one epic battle.”

I say with a smile.

“How about your friendship with Jessie?”

“Still good… even though we have said things and kicked each other’s ass in this series. But soon it will be over and we can go back to normality.”

“Well it’s good to see that you are keeping your spirits up and your friendship is strong as ever.  Thank you Amy and good luck at Blaze of Glory.”

“Thanks Pussy.”

I smile, as Pussy smiles and then walks away leaving myself and Joey on our own again, but saying nothing else, I enter the locker room.  The scene soon fades out with myself and Joey entering the locker room, where I would change and then stick around to watch the rest of Climax Control.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Tuesday 28th t March 2017
Rio Grande, NJ

A few days after her loss to Jessie, Amy had the matter of dealing with the sale of her home in Rio Grande, New Jersey and with not being booked, Amy didn’t have to worry about training so much, so she could focus on that but also do some work at 3-X.  However, she would be alone in this trip as Joey had to work.  The scene opens outside the home of Amy Marshall in Rio Grande, where we see Amy standing with a smartly dressed middle aged man with a clipboard.

It had been several weeks since Amy declared that she was selling her home and the same day that she declared this, she contacted a New Jersey real estate agent and the house was up for sale. So after a quick two day trip during those few weeks, Amy spruced up the house and removed anything that may cause awkward blushes from potential buyers before returning to Vegas.

Back to now… and Amy looked at the house and back to the real estate agent.

“So how many people have been interesting in the house?”

“There is a few interested buyers… mainly families. Are you looking to sell to a family?”

“Absolutely… they can make better use of the house than I can. Obviously, I can’t be around much… but can I leave selling the house in your capable hands?”

Amy asks.

“Sure. Obviously, you know about my fees etc… which we discussed beforehand.”

“And I will pay them once the house sold to a suitable family and for your troubles I will give you an extra 10% on top.”

“Thank you.”

Amy and the man shake hands.

“You will find the house in a suitable condition, I removed any items that refer to me and my background so it can sell easier.”

“Thank you. I have a family visiting in about 15 minutes, it’s up to you if you want to stay or go.”

The man checks his watch.

“I think I will go. I don’t want to interfere.”

“No worries. Thank you for meeting with me.”

“No problem.”

Amy and the man shake hands, before the man takes his leave towards the house, while Amy turns and heads towards a hire car that she hired for the week. The scene soon fades out as Amy climbs into her hire car and speeds away as she begins her short journey to Baltimore.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

7th March 2017
Las Vegas, NV.
Hard Knocks Muay Thai Training.

A couple of days after Climax Control 174, where Amy wasn’t booked but instead made a surprise appearance in the Polly Playtime vs. Jessie Salco match as an impromptu special guest commentator. Although she didn’t get involved, she merely used the opportunity to scout Jessie before their big match and slightly get into the mind of Jessie… though not sure if that did work or not but regardless Polly Playtime won as usual.  Post-match Amy slid into the ring and had a few words for Polly before then purposely reminding Jessie that the title is mine.

Anyway… back present day and the scene opens inside the Hard Knocks Muay Thai training centre in Las Vegas, where we see Amy kitted out in a pair of gloves, shorts and t-shirt where she is standing the centre of the room on mat with Joey who wears pads to protect his body etc… also standing with them is Mary Marshall – one of Amy’s sisters who was in town with a surprise visit.

“This is an interesting place.”

“It’s a Muay Thai gym… I’m sorry I had to drag you along.”

Amy apologises as she adjusts the gloves on her hands before connecting few punches to the pads that are attached to Joey’s hands.

“It’s fine… it’s interesting to see how much training you do for shows like this.”

“You should join in.”

Amy suggested as she hit a combo of punches and kicks.

“Does Joey join in?”

“Sometimes… not the muay Thai stuff. Just Yoga and gym stuff.”

Joey says as he prepares himself for punches and kicks.

“I’m not exactly prepared really.”

Mary looks at her jeans and blouse.

“Maybe next time… there is a café across the road if you want to go in there.”

Amy suggested.

“No… I want to watch you. I’m intrigued in how you prepare for matches.”

“ok.”

Amy frowns.

“I am going to be here for a little while… but depending on how long you are in town for..., you can come to the gym with me in a few days.”

“Sure, I’d like that.”

Mary takes a seat a few meters away and watches Amy.

“So how long are you in town for and does Mom know?”

Amy queries.

“About 4 days and Mom knows… though she didn’t like that I was coming to visit on my own.”

Amy chuckles to herself and shakes her head.

“You won’t be on your own though. You got me and Joey… you can hang with Joshua.”

Amy says as she stretches a little.

“You coming to the show?”

Joeys asks.

“As I said I’m here only four days… but as always I will be watching from my laptop.”

“Good girl.”

Amy smiles.

“How is Jessie preparing for your match?”

“The usual way… gym and music and go to gigs. Though I don’t think there are any concerts in the coming days.”

“Nothing wrong with gym and music. I do it.”

Mary shrugs.

“it’s probably stuff that you can work out to… I don’t know how Jessie can work out to metal.”

Amy shakes her head as she kicks the pads some more.

“Each to their own I guess.”

“mmhmm.”

Amy hits a few knee’s shots before hitting a series of punches and kicks again.

“Sorry I’m distracting you, aren’t I? I can leave.”

“No it’s fine. You know what… I’ll go for a run later. How about an early lunch?”

“You sure.”

“Yeah.”

Amy smiles as she then removes her gloves, which Joey begins remove his pads.  The scene soon fades out as Amy slides on some training before grabbing her bag, as she, Joey and Mary then leave the gym and head to the café for an early lunch.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

9th March 2017.
Vlog.

To be honest Jessie, I wasn’t expecting you to walk away as the Roulette Champion, I thought I had the steel Cage match in the bag… but I guess I was wrong…  maybe I got too cocky, maybe I got too relaxed about things… or maybe I wasn’t focused enough. But you do realise that at Blaze of Glory I will be going all out trying to regain the Roulette Championship.  I will be going in 100% focused and 100% ready.

Don’t too comfortable with that title because it will be coming home with me.

And I for one also will be pleased that this series will be finished… I know that we have said a lot to each other and much of it not very nice… well from me anyway… but the thing it had to be said and make this match series more interesting.  I will not hold back in this match… but I am also glad that Veronica isn’t in this match, it would have spoiled everything and would give me a headache from the constant whining and bitching.

Anyway…  back to us… Blaze of Glory… you claim to have this undefeated streak… but any streak can be broken… just look at the Undertaker… his was broken… so your unimpressive short streak can be broken… can you even class a three match supercard streak a streak?

Just sounds stupid… now what’s impressive is the current streak that J2H has… defending his title again and again and again… winning matches over and over… that’s a streak. But shhh don’t tell that jackass I was praising him.

Sorry Jessie but aren’t impressing me or anyone else with that claim… also adding that you are a fighting champion… tut tut… just playing the same card as me.  Although it could be worse… could be Polly who just can’t seem to forget about me. I’m always on her mind and that’s just a little creepy. I’m sorry that you were unable to beat her last Sunday… but she seems to be unbeatable… although I hope Mikah kicks her ass all over the area.

Anyway…  Sunday night in about 8 days times… a new champion will be crowned again.  I will be walking away as Bombshell Roulette Champion again and in turn becoming a three-time champion… and as always making history.

Jessie I hope you are ready for some disappointment because it’s coming your way and whatever the spin of the Roulette wheel… I will be victorious from me.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:48:53 PM »
 RP Title: “Metal Wars Episode IV: A New Reign.”

Blaze of Glory VI was this weekend and the final showdown in the Best of Three series between Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco for the Roulette Championship was just one of the great matches that was set to take place at the Supercard, as was stated last week both Amy and Jessie were at one win a piece with Amy winning the first match of the series to retain the Roulette Championship and Jessie winning the second match of the series to win the Roulette Championship for the second time in her career.

There was a lot riding on both Amy’s and Jessie’s shoulders heading into the match, the first two matches are strong contenders for Match of the Year already but the final match had the potential to top the first two matches between them, Jessie had no intention of having her second reign with the Roulette Title be a one and done affair like the first reign was but Amy was determined to become the first ever three-time Bombshell Roulette Champion but can Jessie win?

Gamerworld, Stockton, California
Monday the 13th of March 2017, 14:00pm

Got to love what you can find by just walking around a city, huh?

That’s pretty much what brought me and the boys to this shop, I had been training for the whole week last week to prepare for the final match in the Best of Three series against Amy and I only really took a break to do my first promo for the match, I mean yeah I did stop to get my three meals in but because of the fact that I had been training for the match I only had light meals whenever I did stop to get a bite to eat.

If the boys didn’t know any better, they’d probably think that I was trying to lose weight.

But yeah, I needed a break from training for the match and we spent about an hour this morning trying to decide what we should do, Shane suggested staying in the hotel room and just killing time (among other things) in GTA V but I shot that down when I pointed out that I had promo time scheduled for today and as much as I love GTA V we have agreed to do less hotel room promos if not cutting them out entirely, Jake suggested a one-shot D&D game but that had the same problem and, as Shane pointed out, we’d look pretty weird playing D&D out in public.

It was then that I suggested that we look around the city and look for something to do and we agreed on that, originally, we were going to go by car but the rent car was low on fuel so we decided to go out on foot, we discovered this place and, well the rest is history.

“They have some good PS4 titles here at least.” Shane commented as we looked at the PS4 section of the store, Jake was off in another section of the store doing his own thing. “Problem is that you have most of these games ordered on Amazon.”

“What can I say? I got sick of GameStop’s bullshit policies.” I responded with a shrug as I continued to look over the game library. “Though with Mass Effect Andromeda coming out later this month I might just save my money for that.” I added before turning to Shane. “How is the Mass Effect Trilogy playthrough coming along anyway?”

“I’m almost at the Citadel Seize part of Mass Effect 3, my plan there is to kill Udina and save Ashley.” Shane responded with a nod as he folded his arms. “And I since Thane survived the Suicide Mission he’ll be there to save the Salarian Councilor’s ass.”

“Still can’t believe you saved the original council.” I commented with a frown as I stood up straight. “I thought you were playing Jessie Shepard as a Renegade.”

“I was, but the new council are assholes and the old are a lot more tolerable.” Shane responded and I gave him a funny look. “Yes, even the Turian Councilor as his dismissing of the Reapers.”

“Oh, my god, guys come over here!” Jake’s ecstatic voice rang out and we ran over to where Jake was in the store, it didn’t take us long to figure out what he was so excited about either as he was standing in front of a section titled retro games. “They have the last two games I need for my N64, SNES and NES collection!”

“I thought you said that the only games you were missing were the crap ones?” I asked as I folded my arms and Jake nodded. “Up to and including some of the worst games the Angry Video Game Nerd has reviewed.”

“Well, yeah, there’s that but you know me, I’m a completionist.” Jake said before picking up the games, six in total, and checking to see if he could afford them. “And I’m in luck, I can afford it!”

“Wasn’t that money going towards fueling up the rental car?” Shane asked and Jake frowned. “I’m just saying, if you really want to play them, download an emulator, it’s a lot cheaper and, well, let’s be honest, you can’t have that much space left in your game collection.”

“If you’re worried about the fuel, don’t be, this leaves me with just enough money to fill up the tank.” Jake responded as he showed us the price tags on the games and we confirmed that yes, he had enough money for the games and fuel. “Besides, playing it on an emulator just never felt right, the only time I’ll ever play a game on an emulator is when I’ll start my retro gaming Let’s Play Channel during the Supercard break.”

“You never mentioned that.” I commented before frowning. “So, are you sticking to the main consoles like the SNES, NES, Genesis and so on or are you going to include shit like the Atari Jaguar.”

“As soon as I can figure out how to get the fucking to work, yeah.” Jake responded and we shared a look. “This isn’t a solo project, I’ve got a friend helping me with the technical side of things, even brought me a sweet camera so that I at least have good video quality on the face cam.” Jake said before pausing for a moment. “We still haven’t figured out how to get footage from a Virtual Boy, oh well, we’ll figure it out.”

“You still haven’t said what you’ll be using the emulator for.” I pointed out and Jake grinned.

“Action 52 off course.” Jake responded and we looked at him like he was crazy, Action 52 was a collection of horrible, buggy, incomplete games made by some guy in our home state of Florida, what’s worse is that they had visions of turning the last game into a multimedia franchise and no, I’m not kidding. “What?”

“Action 52?!” Shane asked with a raised eyebrow. “Why do you want to play that?”

“Drinking game, I’ll take a shot every time there’s a bug or glitch.” Jake responded but before we could voice our objections to this glorified torture of his liver he walked off towards the counter to pay for the games.

“Just when I thought that getting in the ring with Chris Shipman was his dumbest idea.” Shane commented before shaking his head. “Speaking of the ring, you ready for match number three?”

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be but I’ll be kicking my training into overdrive this week.” I responded as I folded my arms and leaned against a display. “Today might have been my week off but after tonight? I am not taking another day off until after Blaze of Glory.”

“You’re really focused on the match with Amy, aren’t you?” Shane asked and I nodded but not before giving him a “no shit Sherlock” look. “Any idea what kind of match you’d want the wheel to stop on?”

“I don’t know, something brutal, something that emphasizes our high flying, maybe even a normal match, who knows?” I responded before frowning a bit. “Knowing our luck, Christian will try to make it stop on a Lumberjill Match and send out the Mean Girls and the Lumberjills but if he does we’ll wipe them out with a suicide dive or two.”

“You mean like what Steve did the two times the wheels stopped on “Steve’s Rules”?” Shane asked and I nodded in response. “Try not to think about that, in fact maybe you should go out and do your promo, might take your mind off things.”

“You know what? That’s not a bad idea.” I responded before leaving the store and heading outside whilst Shane looked at the other retro games and Jake paid for his games, once I was a fair distance from the shop I decided to get started on my promo.

“If you had told me at the beginning of the year that I’d be facing Amy in a Best of Three Series for this.” I said as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Championship which I had been keeping in my backpack up to this point. “I would’ve called you crazy but here we are, just a few short days away from Blaze of Glory VI and the last match in our Best of Three Series so welcome to Metal Wars Episode IV: A New Reign and you know, it’s just typical that I get to the good Star Wars movies just as our little series is ending, isn’t it?”

But I digress.

“Back on topic, originally I was going to call the fourth promo for our series “A New Champ” because I honestly didn’t expect to win this title before Blaze of Glory but low and behold, I won it from Amy in the second match of our series leaving us tied at one apiece meaning that this next match is going to be the tiebreaker, I hope you’re ready for a fight Amy because I sure as hell am and most of all I’m ready to walk out of Blaze of Glory a winner for the fourth Supercard in a row.”

Off course I know it won’t be that easy!

“Is it going to be as easy as selling cheap make-up to the Mean Girls? Hell no! Me and Amy are both fighters and I expect nothing short of a war for the finale of our series Amy! But more importantly this will be the match where I finally break my bad luck streak when it comes to championship reigns hence why I went with A New Reign for my Metal Wars title for this promo, I know you want to be the first three-time Bombshell Roulette Champion Amy but I’m not going to go down as easy as the Mean Girls after a few drinks!”

I said with a smirk on my face.

“Back when I was promoting the match where I would ultimately win this title I said that that match was going to set the tone for our match at Blaze of Glory and it did just that! We’re at one win apiece and unless the bosses put our teams together in the Blast from the Past Tournament this will be the last part of our series and the Metal Wars Saga, huh, wonder how many Star Wars fans I just pissed off by implying that the prequels could’ve come first and the series ended with A New Hope.”

I’m kinda expecting death threats.

“But again I’m getting off topic, there isn’t much else for me to say without treading old water Amy so I’m going to make this as quick as I can unless I come up with something new to say, Amy, as I said earlier I expect nothing short of a war when we face off with this title on the line this Sunday Night at Blaze of Glory but in the end there can only be one winner of the Metal Wars Saga and as far as I’m concerned, you’re looking at her!”

I said as I pointed my thumb towards me to drive the point home.

“As I said last week, I’m undefeated at Blaze of Glory and as far as titles are concerned, well the fact that I’m undefeated at Blaze of Glory says it all really and Amy, as much I like you, you’re not going to be the one who ends my undefeated streak, I honestly don’t know who could end my streak at this point but the point is this title is something that I’ve waited to hold again for the past four years and you’re not going to end my reign that easily after I waited that long!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Four years ago, I made my Blaze of Glory debut competing for this title against Alexis Morrison and Faith, now, four years later, I find myself competing with someone who I consider to be one of my best friends in the wrestling business in Amy Marshall and this time, I’m not the challenger, I’m the champ! Amy, the past two matches we had for this title stole the show at both shows we competed at and this week? We’re going to war for this title and I hope you’ve brought some tanks Amy because I have plenty of them! This is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, I wish you the best of luck Amy, really, I do, but at the end of the night I’ll still be the reigning and defending Bombshell Roulette Champion!”

I saw the boys approaching and once they caught up with me I walked off with them as the scene fades.

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 09:17:40 PM »
 13th March 2017
Stockton, CA.

The scene opens inside a local gym in Stockton, California, where we see a fairly empty gym except for those die-hard people who go to the gym every day at a specific time of day and then we see Amy Marshall on a treadmill and alongside her is Kate Steele… whom we have seen for a little while as she and her band have been on tour.

“I’m glad you took up the offer to meet up with me.”

Amy says as she slowly the treadmill down a little to a light jog.

“No problem… although it seems I have missed a lot while I was on tour.”

“Yeah you could say that.”

“What happened? Are you and Jessie still good?”

Kate asks.

“Christian Underwood and he current sick fetish of punishing people for the hell of it. Basically, I stated I was a fighting champion and he stated that I shouldn’t have a problem facing Jessie and I kind of gave him attitude and turned it in a match series.  Jessie and I are still good I think.”

“I saw that you were Roulette Champion and successfully defended the first time round but lost it in the next match.”

“Yeah… I wasn’t expecting that loss. But it happens. Anyway how is your preparing going for your match against Amy-Jayne?”

Amy asks as she picks up the water in the drinks holding and takes a swig.

“Good. Although I have to get my fitness back on track… and do some more research but I am getting there.  How about your third match against Jessie?”

“Training hard… pretty much all I can do with this match. Although I have pretty much exhausted all I have to say to Jessie.”

“You will figure something out.”

“I hope so.  Anyway how was the tour?”

Amy asks before upping the speed on the treadmill.

“Awesome as usual… sold out most of the venues.”

“Good good.”

Amy continues to run, while Kate begins to slow down the treadmill to a stop before slowly stepping off the treadmill.

“I can’t run anymore.”

“It’s fine.  How about we go to the sauna and chat some more.”

Amy asks as she slows the machine down too.

“Sounds like a plan.”

Kate nods, as the machine that Amy is on finally stops and Amy steps off.  The scene quickly fades out as Kate and Amy head towards to the locker room to get their towels before heading to the sauna room.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

16th March 2016
Vlog

So if we are comparing Blaze of Glory supercards… then here is my record. Blaze of Glory 2 - Necra Octavian Kane and myself lost the tag titles to The fallen.  Blaze of Glory 3 – I beat Karina Koji in a dumpster match and Blaze of Glory 4 – I beat Delia Darling and became World Bombshell Champion.  So my Blaze of Glories have been up and down… but the thing is… I beat Delia and accomplished something that you came up short on several times… grabbing that World Bombshell Championship.

Anyway let’s move on from this rather lame pissing contest and focus on the matter at hand, which is me reclaiming the Roulette Championship, unfortunately though I have to be honest here and as I have feared… I have nothing left to say… I’ve said what I have needed to say in my first two promos’. thankfully though I have gotten this far, which means that we haven’t faced each other for the millionth time like I have with Mercedes Vargas.

So… Sunday Night… Blaze of Glory… what else can I say, which you haven’t already said and I haven’t said… to be honest there isn’t much… I’ve covered it all and now I’m stuck. Sunday night I am coming for the Roulette Championship… I have echoed many times that I thrive in these conditions regardless what the wheel throws out.

Sunday night… I will be walking away as champion again.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

16th March 2017
Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA.

The scene opens inside the apartment of Jamie Dean, where we see the very person resides in that apartment pacing about and muttering to himself, as he jots down notes now again before going back to pacing.

“Stop pacing… you are going to wear out the floor.”

As we see Amy Marshall sitting on of the sofa’s watching him pace.

“Sorry… I’m just a little nervous about tomorrow.”

“It will go fine.”

Amy says with a warm smile, as Jamie lets out a sigh as he stops at the window and looks out.

“What if it doesn’t… what if people don’t come… what if people hate it… what if there are protests… what if there…”

Amy interrupts him.

“That’s hell of a lot of what if’s and none of them what if’s will happen. It will go fine… people will come… people won’t hate it except for narrow minded apes. No protests and no whatever else you are thinking.  It will go off without a hitch and if there are any narrow-minded apes and protests then Joey, Sam, Samuel, Ben and Myself will kick their scrawny asses.”

Amy shook her head before approaching Jamie and placing a hand on his shoulder.

“You will be fine.”

Jamie grabs Amy’s hand and turns and gives her a strong hug.

“Thanks Ames… you always know what to say.”

Jamie then pulls away.

“Because I know how your mind goes into overdrive. Now what are the notes you are making?”

Amy asked.

“Umm things to do… things to say… people to say thank you too.”

“Again, mind working in overdrive. The thing you need to do… you can get Ben or Kathy to do. As for the speech… sit down and think about it. It shouldn’t be too hard because you are passionate about this.”

“I can’t… I have this nervous excitement buzzing through me.”

“Then in that case… how about going for a run or maybe a change of scenery perhaps… go to a bar or something… relax you a little.”

“hmmm.”

Jamie thinks for a moment.

“Maybe some fresh air… some tea or coffee and a muffin.”

“Ok.”

Amy smiles before continuing.

“Both on me.”

“Thanks.”

Amy stands to her feet, where she grabs Jamie’s jacket and flings it at him.

“Come on”

Jamie smiles and slips his jacket on before grabbing the pen and paper off the table before grabbing his keys and cell phone, as he and Amy then head out of the apartment. The scene soon fades out with Amy and Jamie leaving the apartment complex and walking down the street.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino