Author Topic: Sorry... not sorry?  (Read 269 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Sorry... not sorry?
« on: February 10, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
 5th February 2017.
San Bernardino, CA
Climax Control 170.

Amy was back to winning ways and two weeks after Inception, the Sin City Wrestling train was back and in California. During the week after Inception, it gave Amy a chance to soak in the victory over Veronica Taylor but also the fact that she has gold around her waist once more, considering the past year was quiet it was refreshing back being successful.  The first Climax Control after Inception was Climax Control 170 and as per SCW protocol Amy wasn’t booked, however, Amy still had to make an appearance and let everyone know that she was now champion and Veronica wasn’t.

Climax Control 170 stated off fine and it wasn’t until she went to the ring for her allocated ring time, that things began to slide downhill. At first Amy said her part about Veronica, before moving on and stating that she was a fighting champion.

Last time Amy said that it ended as a short-lived Bombshell Championship. Then this is where Chris came out and the mood turned sour…

{Flashback}

Christian: Fighting champion you say... now we all know what happened when you said that last time. You screwed up and lost the Bombshell championship to Raynin. But let's now dwell on that... now as a fighting champion, you are willing to take anyone.

Amy: I am.

Amy responds.

Christian: Then you wouldn't mind taking on... Jessie Salco.

Amy look at Christian with a glare before looking at Jessie, Jessie frowns in response before going over to the ropes.

Jessie: You want to put me and Amy together in a match together huh? Has Alexis Edwards been whispering in your ear?

Jessie asks before grinning.

Jessie: You know what? I'm open for a match with Amy, I still have my eyes on the World Bombshell Championship but I've been waiting for an opportunity to make up for my joke of a title reign four years ago, just name a time and place!

Jessie adds before waiting for a response.

Amy: Wait... Don't I get a say in who i face?

Amy asks a little hesitant in facing Jessie.

Christian: You said you are fighting champion... are you backing down from them words?

Amy: No.

Christian: Then Jessie is your first opponent.

Amy: Fine... we can get this over and done with next week.

Amy shakes her head.

Christian: Good but because of this attitude... it's now a best of three series of matches with
Roulette rules and the roulette title on the line. Now if you excuse me, I’ll let you ladies finish this off, i have something to attend to.

Christian turns and leaves the ramp, returning backstage, where he leaves Amy and Jessie standing in the ring shocked at what had just happened.

Amy: I'm sorry.

Amy shrugs apologetically towards Jessie, as she drops the mic as Victim of Me plays over the sound systems as Jessie frowns wondering why she is sorry. Amy climbs out of the ring shortly followed by Jessie as they return backstage.

{end of Flashback}[/color]

::: Backstage :::

Rushing to the backstage area, Amy adjusted the Roulette title on her shoulder as the regret of giving Chris some attitude weighed heavily on her shoulders, although in the back of her mind that she realised that she shouldn’t have given Chris attitude and just accepted the single match. Jessie breezes through the curtain a few moments later but Amy decides to go and look for Chris and change his mind.

Jessie: What are you sorry for?

Jessie looks around realising that Amy has gone. Meanwhile Amy heads down the corridor as she ignores interview calls from Scott Oliver, Pussy Willow and Miss Rocky Mountain and continues towards the office of Christian Underwood in the hope of finding him there.

Finally coming to his door, she lightly knocks on the door and waits.

“Come in.”

Comes a voice, which prompts Amy to grip the door handle and push the door open, where she sees Christian sitting in chair with his feet up with his ipad in hand, he looks up briefly.

“Ah Miss Marshall… here to give me more of that attitude?”

Amy leaves the door open and enters further.

“Uh… about that. Can we leave it at one match and not a series of?”

Amy asks, as Christian lowers his ipad and leans forward.

“I unfortunately cannot do that… because firstly you didn’t please, secondly you haven’t apologised for the bad attitude and thirdly it wouldn’t be no fun having just a match.”

“You are going to be that petty.”

“Yes. Now get out of my office otherwise I will fine your ass.”

Amy glares at Chris and slams her fists down on his desk, but he just snickers and goes back to his ipad.

“Asshole.”

Amy mutters under her breath before turning and storming out of the office slamming the door behind her, as Joey comes over to Amy.

“I thought you would be here.  I’m guessing that meeting didn’t go well?”

Joey asks.

“What do you think?”

Amy snapped back as she looked up to Joey, as her face softened.

“I’m sorry.”

Amy apologies and walks forward and hugs Joey.

“It fine. Lets get out of here and have a few drinks and relax.”

Joey suggested.

“Sure.”

Amy smiles as she grips Joey hand as they turn away from Christian office and begin to head down the corridor. The scene soon fades out with Joey and Amy heading out of the area door.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

8th February 2016
Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California
Palisades Garden Café.
11:10am

The scene opens up in the Palisades Garden Café, where the café was quiet except for a smattering of people including Amy Marshall and Jamie Dean sitting in the middle of the café as they nursed a caramel Café Latte and a Japanese Green Team. As the camera pans in closers to Amy and Jamie we hear the ongoing conversation.

“Where is Sam?”

Amy asks, as she takes a sip on her tea.

“I left him working out. I was very tempted to blow you off and watching him work out.”

“Gee thanks.”

Amy smirked.

“As I said tempted, but you sounded serious on the phone.”

“Uh yeah”

“Nothing too serious I hope… where is Joey?”

Jamie asks.

“Oh he is at work… there is nothing wrong with Joey or I nor any problems with me.”

“So what is it?”

Jamie asks sipping on his latte as he shifts his weight in the chair.

“Just looking for advice… as you know, Jessie and I are facing each other at Climax Control and I was wonder how you were able to control your emotions when it came to facing Ben.”

Amy asked with a frown on her face.

“I found it hard, but you just have to get on with things. The urge to win will overcome the fear of possibly losing a friend. It just depends on how far you want to take it and how hard you want to hit. In mine and Ben’s case there was no title on the line just fulfilling someone’s sick fantasy, but as I said, we got on with it, we wrestled. Obviously, you know that as you were my partner that night and we lost but Ben and I still friends.”

Jamie explained as Amy took it in and sipped on her tea.

“Thanks Jamie.”

“What you going to do?”

“I don’t know yet… I want to stay friends with Jessie and not ruin our friendship but I need to defend my title, but I worried that I might overstep the mark.”

Amy shrugs.

“Just be you… and if you have to be ruthless then do it.  As you stated… you are a fighting champion and fighting champions have to work hard and argue harder.”

“Hmm.”

Amy nodded and sat back in the chair.

“A lot to think about, but I think you will be ok.”

“Thanks Jamie.”

Amy smiles, as she takes the tea into her hand and sips on it.

“So what are you plans for the rest of the day?”

Jamie asks.

“Not much.  Just relax for the rest of the day.”

“ok. Do you want to come to the gym and pick up Samuel and then head to the shops?”

“Sure. Joey isn’t due to finish work till 4, so I have acres of time.”

“Great. Shall we go?”

“Yeah.”

Amy drinks up the remaining Tea as Jamie finishes off the last of his latte as they climb to their feet, where Amy pays the bill for the tea and coffee.  The scene fades out with Amy and Jamie leaving the café to head to the gym to pick up Samuel.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

10th Feb 2017
Irvine, CA
Vlog.

Looking back, we have been in Battle Royals, Triple threats and tag team matches as rivals but we have never ever faced each other one on one in all the time we have been in Sin City Wrestling and that has been four long years, almost five.  But in those four years we have developed a close friendship and a successful tag team with several championship reigns. Which I am grateful and thankful for those reigns and I am happy that I made such a great friend in you.

However, I am sorry for getting you and I into this situation with my bad so called attitude, but I will always stand by that I am a fighting champion no matter what, even if Chris wants to be an asshole about things and pit us against each other.  In a way, this should be an interesting match series and I am quite excited for these matches although a little worried about what could happen and no matter what… I have all the respect for you.

But… while I have all the respect for you… we both know that we can put on a show, however, there won’t be any pussy footing around, but instead I am going in heavy handed, throwing punches, forearms, kicks and high risk moves and no doubt you will be doing the same and that is where we can see who is the better wrestler.

Unfortunately I will give you reality check in this whole situation and tell you that I am the better wrestler.  Now here is my dilemma…do I tell you that I am going to win this match because I am the far superior wrestler and step over a line and question your lack of success in getting the Bombshell title.  Or save it up for the coming weeks.

So many decisions… I think save it for the coming weeks… because once I beat you Sunday Night it will just help build all the ammo against you.  For now though Sunday Night will be just a taster of what is to come and what is to come for you.

Jessie Sunday night I won’t be sorry for what is going to happen… Sunday night I will win not hold back and I won’t expect you to hold back either. Good luck Sunday night you will need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino