Author Topic: Is this some sort of sick joke.  (Read 274 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Is this some sort of sick joke.
« on: December 08, 2016, 06:32:34 PM »
 (ooc: Sorry for the poor RP.  I am out tomorrow night, so I need to get this up as soon as possible and I was hoping for it to be longer but I just don’t have time.)

This past month I have been through hell… well my body has been through hell and back ever since Climax Control 163 where I went through a Bombshell roulette title match, which I was beaten black and blue with a barbwire bat before getting a chair shot to the head and then ended up taking Celeste’s finisher.  Then at Climax Control where I wasn’t scheduled to wrestle but instead I cheered on Jessie, the ending of the match ended in chaos as I was attacked by Polly’s supposed ninja sidekick and my torso took more a battering, but fought back and took out Polly after her win.  And finally, the Hell in a Cell match against Polly Playtime at High Stake…

[Flashback]

20th November 2016
High Stakes VI
Galen Centre, Los Angeles, California.

Amy lets out a primal scream before going to the nearest corner and sizing up Polly, once Polly is back on her feet Amy goes for the Bad Girl only for Polly to duck out of the way but before Polly can counter it with a move of her own Amy surprises her with a European Uppercut followed by a Hangman's Neckbreaker onto the chair! Amy goes for another cover 1.......2.......and Polly kicks out!

This time it's Amy's turn to look up at Holly with disbelief but the ref orders her to continue the match!

Amy sits the steel chair up as Polly pulls herself up in the corner, upon seeing this Amy charges in only to be hit with a Superkick that appears to knock her out cold, however Polly isn't done as she picks up Amy and drags her over to the chair she has just sat up.

Wanting to make sure that Amy is done Polly places her head in between the gap that makes up the back of the chair and delivers a running punt kick! Upon seeing this Holly doesn't even bother waiting for the pin-fall attempt by Polly instead calling for the bell.

Justin: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ruled that Amy Marshall cannot continue, therefore
your winner by knockout POLLY PLAYTIME!

Polly celebrates her win whilst paramedics help Amy to the back.

[End of Flashback]

After being knocked silly, I couldn’t remember what happened before during or after the match… I even couldn’t remember being helped backstage.

[Backstage seen in the eyes of Joey Santino.]

I pace back and forth waiting perhaps slightly impatiently as the walk from the ring to backstage with or without help would only take minutes, but to me it felt like an eternity. She had been through hell and I just wanted to comfort her and nurse her back to health.

The black curtain was thrown back, as Amy with two paramedics slowly walk through to the backstage area, as I catch the vagueness in Amy’s eyes, as she and the EMT’s brush past and head towards the medical centre, which I followed close behind. For a moment as I followed, I felt helpless and weak, as I flashed back to when my wife was in hospital dying. The doctor could do nothing more but make her comfortable and I just their wanting to help but I couldn’t. Snapping out of it, I went back to walking, which I take a few extra skips to catch up.

“Is she going to be ok?”

I asked.

“We don’t know yet… we have to check her over.”

They said, which didn’t fill me with much confidence as we entered the medical room, where they sat her down.  The doctors straight away got to work, firstly checking for any blown pupils before moving onto cleaning away the blood and find where the bleeding was coming from.  I sat down a little away from her as I took her hand and giving it a gentle yet reassuring squeeze.

“Where am i?”

Amy asks turning to me.

“In the Galen Centre… Los Angeles.”

“Oh… why am I here?”

“To wrestle… don’t you remember your match against Polly Playtime?”

“Umm… ouch!”

Amy flinches as the doctor injects anaesthetic into the cut.

“Sorry… it’s only temporary amnesia. Give it a few hours and things will be back to normal.”

I nod and acknowledge the doctor.

“How about concussion?”

“Maybe a minor one. She will definitely have a headache.”

“Thanks.”

I smile at the doctor, as he begins to stitch Amy’s cut up on her head.

“Did I win?”

Amy suddenly asks.

“No… but you didn’t lose either. If that makes sense.”

I frown.

“Oh ok.  Can we go home?”

Amy asks, as I look to the doctor.
“Give me five minutes and you can take her home. But she needs rest and keeping an eye on for the rest of the night.”

The doctor explains.

“Sure.”

I smile as I stand to my feet.

“I’m just going to grab your stuff from the locker room.”

Amy says nothing, as I get to my feet and let go of her hand, as I then leave the room and head to the locker room to grab hers and my stuff.  Grabbing here bits and the few items that I have, I make my way towards the medical room, as along the way people asked about Amy and she was but all I could answer that she was alright.

Returning to the medical centre, I place everything down onto a chair, as the doctor finishes up her stitching and give her a check over once more before releasing her.  Grabbing her jacket, I drape it over her shoulder, I then put her bag onto my shoulder before helping her to her feet and then very slowly leaving the room and towards the exit.

The scene soon fades, as I help Amy into a taxi cab before sliding in next to her and the car drives off towards the hotel.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

5th December 2016
Las Vegas, NV

The scene opens inside the home of Amy Marshall, where we see Joey sitting alone in front of his laptop, as he taps away at the keyboard focused on the document in front of him, until the cell phone on the table begins to ring.  Turning his attention to the cell phone, he notices it’s Amy’s and answers it.

“Hey Jamie.”

“Hey Joey… how are you?”

Jamie asks.

“Good… you?”

“Could be better… is Amy around?”

Joey looks at the time and the moves to the window.

“she isn’t back from her run yet.”

“Ah ok… When she does return… ask her check her emails and then ring me.”

“Sure thing.”

Joey says.

“Thanks.”

Jamie hangs up, as does Joey.  Joey places Amy’s phone down onto the table where he returns to the sofa and onto the laptop where he was working from.  Several minutes later, the front door opens and closes and Amy appears in her training gear.
“Hey baby.”

Amy smiles as she walks up to Joey and kisses him on the cheek.

“Nice run?”

“Yeah. It was relaxing.”

Amy says sitting down on the sofa and removing her trainers.

“Jamie rang… can you check your emails and ring him.”

“Uh… sure.”

Amy frowns unsure what it was about, as she grabs her cell phone and goes to her email app and begins to download her latest emails.

“Did he say what he wanted?”

“He didn’t. But he didn’t sound too great.”

“Ok.”

With the email finally downloaded, Amy selects the email from SCW and scans over the card until she sees.

<Center>MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
BEN JORDAN and EVIE BAANG vs JAMIE DEAN and AMY MARSHALL
SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST REFEREE!!!</Center>

Amy lets out a small chuckle before shaking her head.

“What is it?”

Joey asks.

“I have a tag team match Sunday.”

“Who have you and Jessie got?”

Joey queried.

“It’s not Jessie and I… it’s Ben Jordan and Evie Baang vs. myself and Jamie Dean.”

“interesting.”

“Yeah.”

Amy said again shaking her head, as she closes her emails and dials Jamie’s number.

“Hi.”

“You rang”

Amy says.

“Yeah… have you seen the card?”

Jamie asks.

“I did and it’s certainly interesting.”

“Interesting… it’s sick more like.”

Jamie says with annoyance in his voice.

“Have you spoken with Ben?”

Amy queries.

“I haven’t. But I don’t think he will be too please either.”

“hmmm. Look even if you and Ben have to come face to face inside the ring… your bond and friendship is strong, so anything that goes on inside the ring with stay in the ring and not spill out.  I will try and stay inside the ring with Evie… but I don’t that will be possible. Anyway… don’t let get Christian inside your head. Just focus on this match and what has to be done.”

Amy shrugs.

“I guess.”

“Go ring Ben. Talk to him about it.  I’ll see you a few days.”

“Sure… Thanks.”
“For what? I didn’t give the best advice.”

Amy asks frowning.

“You could have given far far worse.”

Jamie says.

“Perhaps.”

“See you in a few days.”

“Bye Jamie.”

“Bye.”

They both hang up, as Amy places her cell onto the table.

“Jamie ok?”

“I think so. Anyway… I need a shower and something to eat.”

Amy stands to her feet and grabs her trainers, where she then turns and heads towards the stairs. The scene soon fades out as Amy climbs the stairs towards the bathroom for a shower.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

7th December 2016
Vlog

So Sunday night I am teaming up with Jamie Dean, which is an amazing honor as he is a good friend. However, the down side of this match is that we are against Evie Bang and Jamie’s best friend and tag team partner Ben Jordan.  The match is the unfortunate product of Christian’s sick agenda against Mark Ward. Anyway, away from Christian’s sick agenda, this match will be certainly interesting but not because Jamie and I are teaming up but the fact that I have never faced Evie Bang.

To be honest Evie, I haven’t really followed your career much here in SCW but what I’ve heard and read about you, people are impressed with you and the future star of the year is deserved. However, as I said I haven’t been really following you… so I will need to watch your matches and promos to catch up.

So the plan is Sunday night when we come face to face… obviously kick each other’s ass around the ring, but just let me say this… just because I had my ass pretty much handed to me at High Stakes… I’m not going to back off and lay down… I will give everything I have and again putting everything on the line.

Now for the elephant in the room… what is going to happen with Jamie and Ben… Evie and I suggested we both wrestle the whole match, however, I can’t this happening and there could be a slightly possibility we get fined. But that’s a risk.

I would love to protect Jamie, but again isn’t going to happen… Sunday night we will have to appease Christian and his sick and twisted mind games and just get on with this match. Obviously Sunday night there can be only one winner… and that will be myself and Jamie.

As for this special guest referee, I just hope this person knows what they are doing and do their job right.

Anyway good luck guys… we are all going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino